๐—•๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—•๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฎ๐ญ๐žโœ”๏ธ

By _coquette_

"I love you Ravi, I love you very much. From the day I saw you have took away my heart with you. I am the luc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~Meeting
Chapter 2~Shopping
Chapter 3~Engagement
Chapter 4~Mehendi
Chapter 5~Haldi
Chapter 6~Marriage
Chapter 7~First day
Chapter 8~Reception/Muh dikhai
Chapter 9~Broken
Chapter 10~Broken 2
Chapter 11~First Kiss/Consolation
PROMO I ~ Crack in Relations
Chapter 12~Peace
Chapter 13~Bathroom romance
Chapter 14~Being Independent
Chapter 15~Crack in Relations
Chapter 16~Confrontation
Chapter 17~Perfect life?
Chapter 18~Entry of villain
PROMO II~Looming danger
Chapter 19~Jealousy
Chapter 21~Looming Danger
Chapter 22~Pain
PROMO III & Character Sketch
Chapter 23~Affection
Chapter 24~Truth/Reunion(MahaEpisode)
Chapter 25~Happy
Chapter 26~Her Entry
PROMO IV
Chapter 27~Motherhood
Chapter 28~Confession (Shivi)
Chapter 29~Together(Preeran)
PROMO V
Chapter 30~Ishq Wala Love
Chapter 31~Karwa Chauth
Chapter 32~Happiness
Chapter 33~Past
Chapter 34~Only You
Chapter 35~Fall of Relations
Chapter 36~Destruction
Chapter 37~Tears
Chapter 38~Love
Chapter 39~All Well (MahaEpisode)
Chapter 40~Restricted Choice
Chapter 41~ Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 42~Marriage special
PROMO VI
Chapter 43~Care
Chapter 44~Killer?
Chapter 45~Separation
Chapter 46~Happy Ending
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 20~Holi

1.3K 128 4
By _coquette_

The door opened slowly and three people came inside without making a sound. They looked at karan sleeping on his stomach like a baby. They giggled. They were revealed to be Kritika, preeta and kavin. Just then purvi entered and saw them. She glared at them while the three shrugged their shoulders.

"1...2...3." Preeta counted and all three of them threw colored water on sleeping karan.

"Ahh."

Karan woke up with a jerk and looked at them. He sighed and glared at them. "Bura na mano holi hai." preeta said and clapped happily like a kid. Karan pouted and looked at purvi who was standing with her hands crossed at her chest.

"Tum dono ka toh bachpana kabhi jayega nahi lekin Kritika di ap bhi...is bechare ko jaga diya." Purvi said angrily glaring at them. Kavin and preeta looked at each other and smiled sheepishly. "Tum teeno ki itni majal jo the karan luthra pe rang lagao...ruko."

Karan said getting up from the bed but by that time preeta and Kritika ran outside and kavin grabbed purvi's hand and pulled her outside. Karan huffed and then smiled. "Shadi ke baad aj pehli holi hai hamari...I am so excited." He said stretching his body.

Ravi came out of the washroom rubbing her wet hair. She smiled at the feeling of her first holi with shiva after marriage. She stood in front of the mirror keeping the towel on the chair.

"Haan haan thik hai." shiva said talking on the phone coming inside. Ravi was in her own world not noticing him to come inside. His heartbeat stopped seeing her. He cut the call and then leaned on the door looking at her.

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re.
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

She was looking gorgeous in a white chiffon sari with some flower prints and sleeveless blouse. (Guys I know some find sari very traditional but i find it damn sexier than any other modern outifts.)

Her wet hair falling on her shoulders. She took her oxidized earrings and wore them. Decored her hands with heavy bangles and applied her lipstick. She was about to apply the sindoor when someone held her hand.

Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

She turned to see shiva standing there. She smiled looking at him. He took the vermillion and applied on her hairline.

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re
Ujli kori preet pyaasat
Rang laga de re

He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. He was intensely gazing at her. She downed her gaze blushing. He held her chin making her look at him. His fingers traced the outline of her face and she shivered lightly. He looked at the plate of red color present on the table and dipped his hands in them.

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

He touched her cheeks and she closed her eyes. He trailed his hands down her cheeks to her neck and she breathed out heavily. He rubbed his hands on her neck imparting the color to her neck. his hands stopped above her cleavage and he could see the crept on her cheeks making her blush heavily.

Raat banjar si hai
Kaale khanjar si hai
Raat banjar si hai
Kaale khanjar si hai
Tere seene ki lau
Mere andar bhi hai
Tu hawa de ise
To mera tan jale
Jala de re sang jala de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Ravi opened her eyes and looked at him. She turned towards the mirror holding the table breathing heavily. Shiva removed her hair exposing her bare back. He hugged her from behind and kept his head on her shoulder. "You are looking sexy." He sensually whispered against her ears kissing the earlobes.

Raas hai raat mein
Teri har baat mein
Raas hai raat mein
Teri har baat mein
Bolo main kya karoon
Aise halaat mein
Hoon main teri malang
Tu hi mera nasha
Chadha de re bhang chadha re
Prem ki bhang chadha re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

He turned her towards him and looked at her intensely. He moved closer to her and rubbed his cheek with her colored cheek. His cheek also became red. She looked at him and smiled. She took some color and applied to his other cheek. She held his arm and moved to him rubbing her clean cheek with his. He smiled widely.

Jog laga de re...
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

She looked at him and placed her palm on his eyes blocking his view. He was confused. Ravi tip toed and placed her other hand on his cheek and then softly pecked his lips. He smiled widely. Ravi removed her hand and was blushing. He was leaning closer but Ravi pushed him away and rushed out. Shiva sighed ruffling his hairs.

*****

"Preeta ko dekha?" karan said looking around. Shiva who was himself pouting on seeing Ravi nodded in no. "Gayi kaha hai yeh dono behenein." Shiva said. Karan shrugged his shoulders handing shiva a glass of thandai. Shiva looked at him with narrow eyes.

"Are bhang nahi hai bhai thandai hai." shiva still unsure sipped it. Kritika was passing by. Karan held her hand pulling her. "Di yeh preeta aur ravi bhabhi kaha hai?" Kritika looked at shiva who was drinking. She was about to answer when they heard music playing loudly. They looked in font shockingly.

Gulabi aankhen jo teri dekhi
Sharabi ye dil ho gaya

Preeta was there dancing. She was looking heavenly in a sleeveless white anarkali.

Her hair was open swirling in the air. She looked at karan and winked twirling around.
Sambhalo mujhko o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushqil ho gaya

Shiva yelped around as he heard someone singing behind him. He looked to find ravi smiling at him sheepishly. He sighed in disbelief. Ravi twisted her lips in kiss and went to preeta joining her.

Gulabi aankhen jo teri dekhi
Sharabi ye dil ho gaya

Some other girls also joined them. Karan and shiva looked at each other in nodded their head in disbelief looking at their wives.

Dil mein mere khwaab tere
Tasveer jaise ho deewar pe

Preeta pointed her finger to karan and then then to her heart. She smiled hugging herself and then opened her arms twirling around.
Tujhpe fidaa main kyun hua
Aata hai gussa mujhe pyar pe

Ravi came to shiva pulling him to her. He was shocked and looked around to see his family members smiling. Ravi outlined her fingers from his forehead to his nose.

Main lut gaya
Maan ke dil ka kaha

Karan held preeta's duppatta as she turned to go and pulled her to him. She raised her eyebrows and he leaned closer kissing her cheek. She looked at him shocked.
Main kahin ka na raha
Kya kahu main dilruba

Shiva hugged Ravi from behind making her gasp. His hands went around her waist and she shivered. She turned looking at him and flickered their noses.
Bura ye jaadu
Teri aankhon ka
Ye mera qaatil ho gaya

Shiva and karan were to go to Ravi and preeta when disha and mahira came. Mahira entwined their hands and looked at him dreamily. Disha kept her hand on Shiva's chest leaning on him.

Gulabi aankhen jo teri dekhi
Sharabi ye dil ho gaya

Ravi and preeta were burning in jealousy and huffed crossing their arms around their chest. But just then they were pulled to the other side.

Maine sada chaha yahi
Daaman bacha lu haseeno se main

Ravi looked at ansh shockingly who was holding her wrist. She was shocked to see him here. Ansh held her hand pulling her closer. Ravi smiled lightly.
Teri kasam khwabon mein bhi
Bachta firaa naazneeno se main

Preeta opened her closed eyes to see herself caged between aryan's hands. She looked at him in confusion. He shrugged and twirled her.

Tauba magar
Mill gayi tujhse nazar

Shiva looked at ravi nd ansh and gritted his teeth. He went and pulled Ravi out of his embrace and smiled fakely at him. Ravi looked at Shiva's jealous face and giggled kissing his cheeks.
Mill gaya dard-e-jigar
Sun zara oh bekhabar

Before aryan could apply colour to preeta's cheeks karan pulled her causing the color to be applied on his back. He turned and smiled tightly at aryanPreeta looked at karan who put his hand on her cheeks applying a fistful of red color.

Zara sa hans ke jo dekha tune
Main tera bismil ho gaya

Shiva stood behind Ravi. His fingers slided down her arms and she looked at him lightly blushing. Shiva leaned closer to her but stopped hearing coughing sounds. They looked around to see sameer and Shrishti giving them teasing looks.

Gulabi aankhen jo teri dekhi
Sharabi ye dil ho gaya

Karan looked at preeta and pushed behind a strand of hair behind her ears. She looked at him keeping her hand on his chest. Suddenly water was thrown on them. They looked to see kavin and purvi holding buckets and saw themselves covered in colored water.
Sambhalo mujhko o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushqil ho gaya

Everyone danced around while five people were having different emotions. Disha and mahira were jealous and fuming in anger. Kareena was disinterested and was hoping to break them apart while aryan and ansh were looking at Ravi and preeta with lust.

"Are yeh dono mere bachpan ke dost hai." shiva said pointing to aryan and ansh. All family members were sitting around the table gossiping.

"Lekin bhabhi ap aur preeta kaise jante ho in dono ko?" karan asked.

"Yeh hamare college ke cultural head hai"

"He is my senior doctor."

Shiva and karan nodded their head. "Wese mujhe nahi pata tha ki preeta teri wife hai." aryan said eyeing at preeta. "And baccha bhi tera hai." he added in his mind.

"Koi kand karne ke baad kon dindhora peet ta hai." Kareena hissed in annoyance. Mahesh glared at her. Karan sighed and then said. "Bas thora jaldbaazi mein ho Gaya bhai, abhi tak kisiko pata bhi nahi hai."

guys please vote or else i will be loosing interest in writing this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3.9K 55
Shivi forced marriage. ||Completed || We are swimming into each other eyes. Breaking the eye contact he look into his watch. Suddenly he hovered ove...
33.1K 3.2K 33
Karan ( huskily ) : itna shor kue macha rahi hu Preeta : kue..kai sh..shadi nahi karni.... aur tumsai tu bilkul nahi Karan : ok fine tum mat ho mai k...
1.6M 79.1K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, โSomeone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
3.8M 234K 70
๐‘จ๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’— ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’”๐’‰๐’š๐’‚๐’‘,is a rich businessman of the state. His wife Kavya was the only love of his life. He had a crush on her since their college...