I will Love You through Thick...

By beaumicasa

a heejake story wherein two rich boys fell in love and had so much trials ahead because of their Parents, app... More

Reminder (์•Œ๋ฆผ)
Background Informations
Chapter 1 - Will Be Okay
Chapter 2 - Annoying
Chapter 3- Free
Chapter 4 - Jealousy
Chapter 5 - New Friend
Chapter 6 - Understanding
Chapter 7 - Crazyยฟ
Chapter 8 - Problems
Chapter 9 - Mine
Chapter 10 - Closure
Chapter 11 - Sunsetz
Chapter 12 - Thank you..
Chapter 13 - Drama
Chapter 14 - Faith
Chapter 15 - Helpless
Chapter 16 - Crime
Chapter 17- Confused?
Chapter 18 - Plan
Chapter 19 - Happy ending?
Chapter 20 - Light
Chapter 21 - Peace or...
Chapter 22 - Sulky
Chapter 24 - Chaos
Chapter 25 - What's your name?
Chapter 26 - Thoughts
disappointment lol
Chapter 27 - Trust Me
Chapter 28 - Could it be?
Chapter 29 - Her
Chapter 30 - Joy
Chapter 31 - Teas
Chapter 32 - Amour
Chapter 33 - Cute
Chapter 34 - Coincidence?
Chapter 35 - Danger
Chapter 36 - TFW (THAT FEELING WHEN)
Chapter 37- No Comment
Chapter 38 - Watermark
Chapter 39 - It's not over yet.
Chapter 40- Who
Chapter 41- Why?
Chapter 42- ILOVEHIM
Chapter 43 - Couldn't
Chapter 44 - Opening
Chapter 45 - He would
Chapter 46 - Going Home
Chapter 47 - Echoes
Chapter 48 - End
Bonus - Invisible string

Chapter 23 - Nuisance

682 31 9
By beaumicasa

jake pov:

alarm beeping*

yes it was back to school and I'm so sick of attending  my special classes, and still a bit scared going out.

yes i still have them, and also yes my evil mom is still alive enjoying a luxurious life *scoffs* but nonetheless she's still my mom so i still have to respect her.

as always i groaned in my comfy mattress and pillows and stood up.

i sighed and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

i smelled the yummy aroma to my room, i think heeseung was cooking breakfast, i know it's surprising that he's actually a husband material I'm surprised too.

i checked my outfit and went down and saw the man in a hoodie wearing an apron cooking, and a smile grew.

noone pov:

"good morning honey" he greeted the latter smiling, but that turned into a disgust face. "honey?" he said.

"yes honey?" heeseung grinned

and the aussie realized heeseung misunderstood what he said, he face-palmed.

the elder just chuckled looking at him looking so done.

"sit down, we should eat" the latter said and he nodded.

heeseung pov:

i chuckled as the puppy like boy sitting in front of me pouting.

" why are you not ready yet aren't you going to school?" he asked.

"ohh yeah, i have something important to attend to" i simply said and he nodded silently munching his food.

" why? you miss me already?" i grinned at him.

"why would i?" he scoffed.

" well, i will miss you honey" i said and give him a wink.

he putted down his utensils and sighed.

" ya stop it, not in front of my salad" he rolled his eyes and proceeded to eat.

i chuckled at his reaction, he surprises me sometimes with his sassy reaction.

suddenly maids came to us running in hurry, we were confused as what was going on.

"sir!" "sir!"     the maids called as they huffed.

"what!?".   jake got startled and stood up right away as i also stood up.

"their's this lady outside wanting to get inside but the guards stopped her right away." the maid said in one breath.

jake immediately walked to the door to check who it was invading our privacy, i walked behind him, and saw my guards was holding guns in the air.

" wow wow put the gun down, put the gun down " i said in a hurry as i saw it was a woman.

jake was staring at her and i was confused, i held his waist securely at my side and confronted the lady.

as he took of his shades jake immediately spoke.   "m-mother?"    i widened my eyes.

shit i forgot his mom is still alive and free, i just hope she will not go crazy about what we did to her beloved husband.

noone pov:

"my babyyy" he said in a sweet tone and slowly came forward to jake who was trembling.

i stared at her actions and slowly tightened my grip to his waist, i can see he was also surprised at her surprise visit to us i mean to him.

she noticed that i backed jake away from her touch and glared at me.

" ohh who do we have here, a gold digger?" she said rudely

heeseung can tell that she's the real gold digger  because she didn't recognize him as one of their opponent's son.

heeseung scoffed and jake immediately spoke.

"mom!" he said a little aggressive at her choice of language at hee.

" what? isn't he just here for you wealth" she stared at hee disgustingly.

" stop it! why are you even here?!" he yelled

" why can't i visit my only beloved son?" she leaned to jake and touched his cheeks.

he eyed jake who's uncomfortable at her touch ,as  he held his hand and backed away a bit.

" he's uncomfortable ma'am please give him space " heeseung said coldly.

Mrs. Sim glared at him and was about to talk but jake spoke.

" mom you need to go please" he said grabbing her shoulder to make her walk outside the gate.

" son he was rude to me" she said in disbelief.

" well you were rude at him first, please just go" he said with his worrying face.

heeseung just stared at her soul scarcely.

" i will visit you when that asshole is not here hmkay? call me" she said and walked sassily.

heeseung was holding his anger as because that crazy ass woman was still jake's mom after all. he thought.

jake looked at the van driving away, he was like sweating and shivering at the same time.

hee came forward and held his hands as he pulled him into a hug, he carrased his hair at the back to make him calm down.

eventually he calmed down, heeseung was then again worried he still has traumas and this happened.

"shhh don't worry" he said and kissed his forehead.

....

jake eventually went to school, he wasn't going to skip just because of her mom.

he faked gag looking at his friends cuddling and feeding each other food.

" please y'all need a room" he said and rolled his eyes.

" you're just jealous because your hubby is not here with you" jay said and stick out his tongue like a kid.

" btw where's he?" ni-ki asked the boy pouting.

" he attended something important i guess" he sighed scooping on his salad.

" which means that thing he attended is more important than you? aigoo our jakey is not important" jay teasingly said and earned a slap from jungwon.

jay pouted and ni-ki uncontrollable laughed.

" aigooo why is our jay pouting" ni-ki continued laughing.

ni-ki got slapped also by sunoo, "ni-ki istg if you both will start a war here right now, you both will be dead by the principal"

jay tried not to laugh at ni-ki's karma,the younger stick out a tongue at him.

jay grabbed a frie and was ready to throw it at him.

"stop! jay stop" jungwon immediately stopped him but a frie came flew to jay's face first and saw sunoo was shocked because ni-ki threw it.

they both looked at each other and sighed.

" you know what i don't care" jungwon and sunoo said and changed their attention to jake who was daydreaming stirring his salad with a fork.

"jakey?" they shooked him for the 3rd time and finally he came back to reality.

"hm?"    "are you okay?"  they said worriedly.

"yeah, i am why–wow what happened to their faces?" jake looked at his two nuisance friends looking like they had a cheese mask on.

"pfft don't mind them" sunoo shrugged

" you orange angry bird stop it"    "you stop it, kneecaps addict"   "how– you know what just eat a frie"    he stuffed the male's mouth with fries that made him shut up.
"YAA!!" he said trying not to choke.

" i think it's time to pull them apart sunoo" jungwon said looking at them  strunggling each other to the floor.

sunoo nodded and they stood up immediately.

with jake trying not to laugh at their faces.

"they look like 2 years old" he murmured and shook his head in disbelief.

ding!

he looked at his phone and saw heeseung messaged him, he excitedly opened the message.

grandpa hee 👴🏻:
hi pup, did you eat? i miss you :'(

he slightly giggled and blushed at his message before answering.

yeah, actually i am in the cafeteria with our friends.

grandpa hee 👴🏻:
idc about them just answer this do you miss me? :D

how rude of a friend you are :/

grandpa hee 👴🏻:
i don't know them, i only know my sweetheart 💖

blocks*

he tried not to laugh at his sudden action at the latter on the phone.

sunoo and jungwon was still struggling to get the two apart, he sighed and stood up to help them.

"yaa! everyone is staring at you both" he slightly yelled but they didn't  parted.

he sighed again.

5 minutes later

they were sitting in the chair looking pissed at each other with messy hair, faces and clothes.

jake shook his head looking at them

"you both need to grow up" jake said crossing his arms.

"ni-ki started it first, this kid" jay glared at him.

" you're annoying jay pork" he fought back and there again a fight.

jake stood in between them

"stop!! you both need to apologize to each other and to all the students here you both interrupted" jake lectured.

jungwon and sunoo sighed in relief because of jake's rescue.

he slowly let his two arms go as they calmed down.

"good, now apologise" he slowly moved away to make them face each other.

"I'm sorry" jay said first.

"as you should!" ni-ki crossed his arms.

"you–" jay started a fight again, as jake immediately stood between them causing jay's attack for ni-ki bu instead it attacked jake.

"ah!" jake groaned at the sharp end of their text book jay used at his face.

"jake!" sunoo and jungwon gasped and immediately run to him.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine" jake slowly straight up.

and uncovered his face slowly.

sunoo and jungwon glared at the two as they gulped their saliva.

"shit i think heeseung will kill us" jay whispered and ni-ki gulped as they stared at the big slice mark on jake's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 763 34
This is a story of a boy who never found happiness ........ A naive boy working for his agency who is apparently paying for his mother's hospital exp...
5.7K 319 11
Although Jake didn't fall in love with Sunghoon at first sight, he slowly started gaining feelings for the younger- however, Sunghoon never got the h...
57.9K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...
18.6K 851 39
๐Ÿ’ญ ๊’ฐ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป เพ€เฝฒ ๊’ฑ โ˜… ๊’ฑ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...