๐——๐—” ๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—— โœ“.

By -MRSJEONGIN

๐ƒ๐€ ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐’๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘ โ ๐๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜, ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐’๐”๐๐๐Ž... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
SEASON TWO
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
Q/A
xxii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
HAHAHA
xxx / epilogue .
cara!

x.

6.4K 204 906
By -MRSJEONGIN

UNEDITED

"CONNIE STOP" you laugh as he tickles you. you breathe out and try to push him off. but ofc since he weighs way more than you, you struggle.

he laughs at your laugh, you nearly die from laughter as he tickles your stomach, neck, armpits, etc.

"okay, okay i tap out" you submit, breathing hard.

he gets off of you and sits next to you. he looks over and laughs at you spread out on the bed. he lays down next to you and looks over.

"you want to go to that party tonight, mikasas doing a 90s party." he lays on his side and moves your faux loc out of your face.

"yeah, i want to go" you turn on your side to look in his hazel eyes. you smile and lean in to peck his lips. "you're so handsome"

you get closer to him, grabbing the back of his nape, kissing him passionately. his hands go to the side of your face before leaning his entire body into the kiss.

you get on top of him, and sit there, straddling his waist. you hold both his wrist with your hands, kissing him again.

his dick starts to get hard from the feeling of your tight grip on his wrist. "fuck" he breathes out.

he watches you as you rock your hips slightly, he tries to touch you but you smack his hands away.

"what did i say" you repeat what you were saying, cocking your head to the side. his hazel eyes meet yours, you pull his chain, tugging him towards you.

you had no clue what you were doing, you were just going with the flow..

"you said no-" he gets cut off by banging on the door, "get your horny asses off of eachother and come here"

eren says, in a slouchy tone and laughing. you get off of connie, sighing and pulling down the shirt you were wearing.

he gets up and walks behind you and smacks your ass. you roll your eyes, and open the door. you see andrea standing with two outfits in her hand.

"which one, i need help" she stresses out, looking at you "are we still doing the destiny's child thing"

"uhh, nah" you speak, feeling bad for kinda bailing on them. "oh alright"

"was that all you guys needed?" you ask, wanting to go back in the room "yeah, that's all we wanted."

that's all he says, you grab connie's wrist and drag him into the room. you open the door and close it quickly, pushing him against the door and grabbing his shirt.

your lips move in sync as yours overpowered his, the feeling made you feel dominant, in control, like you had power and you liked it.

your hands roam his body, touching every inch of him from his waist up. you grab his dick through his sweats, and he breathes out.

his hazel eyes watch your every move as you drop to your knees in front of him. he wanted it so bad, but he couldn't .. not yet. he just couldn't wait for tonight, that's where all the action is happening.

"aurora, i want to watch a movie" he speaks up, you fiddling around with his drawstring.

you pull away and breath out, out of breath as he laughs and straightens out his shirt. you get up from your knees and look into his eyes once again and peck his lips.

"lets make it" you smile, and make your way onto the bed. "no, the only way i'm gonna sit on this bed is if you are gonna be good." he speaks with a laugh.

( a bit of action later? )

"i am.. i promise" a mischievous smile rest on your face as he lays next to you "i want to watch tangled" you speak.

"lets watch it then mama" his deep voice says, looking at you then back at the tv.

🤝

YOU FIX YOUR HAIR, SINGING ALONG TO "end of the road" by boyz II men

connie sings it harder than you,  his deep voice is lower than the girl that sings the song.

you grab your lip gloss and apply it to your plump lips as he watches you with puppy dog eyes.

you side eye him to see him staring you downnn. you let out a laugh as he leans in and pecks your lips.

"you're so pretty" he looks down at you, taking all your features and looking at your curves, you two matched for the party.

"you ready to go?" he ask you as he picks up his hat and puts it on his head.

"yeah let's go" you guys walk out of the room. seeing andrea wearing the janet jackson poetic justice fit, white headband, white cut up sweater and and some blue jeans, with some combat boots.

jas wears a green cap, a wife beater, and some baggy dark blue jeans with her calvin klein boxers showing.

kaii wears a white bandana over her forehead, some black glasses over her eyes, and a white shirt under a white jacket, referencing aaliyah's signature and outfit.

eren wears a dodgers jersey, with some black jean shorts, and some jordan 4s, he wears a black cap, his long hair being out under the hat. a chain falls down his neck, making him look better.

armin wears baggy overalls, a striped long sleeve shirt, it had blue stripes, and he had on a jean printed hat on.. backwards. ( lawdddddd)

remember, eren and andrea, armin and kaii are together

connie wore a white shirt under a plaid flannel, his muscles poked through the white shirt. he wears baggy jeans, paired with some air force ones, he also wore a black hat. he looked so good, you couldn't help but stare.

his nose ring complimented everything, he visibly wore a silver chain. you wanted that chain dangling in your face like it has so many time before.

you wore a matching outfit, white cropped turtle neck, baggy light jeans, and black plaid flannel. you wore necklaces over your turtleneck, you also wore a black belt that made your outfit pop.

your faux locs lay on your shoulders as your edges stay laid, making your forehead look smaller.

( it's giving power couple rn😩😩 )

"to be honest, we should all have a big ass orgy" eren speaks up, with a cup of lean in his hand.

"i agree" andrea looks up at her boyfriend. you laugh at the honest couple and grab your cross over purse from off of your bed.

you guys walk to armins black suv, you and connie get in the very very back. and andrea and eren sit in the middle seats.

<TIME SKIP>

poison by beldivdevoe plays in the back as you all walk in the crib. "its driving me out of my mind" you sing, following connie into the kitchen.

mikasa sat on the counter, making out with some blonde chick. mikasa turned around to see the two of you awkwardly standing there.

"yo, what's up guys?" mikasa wipes the extra lipstick off of the bottom of her face, hopping off the counter.

"what's up aurora, you look good" she smiles, scanning your outfit. "thanks you too"

"oh shit! this is annie, my girlfriend" she points out the blonde. she nods her head at you two and starts drinking again.

"you guys can help yourselves to anything" she speaks and talks once again "i have to go, thanks for coming to the party. love you guys"

connie just stands there watching her take annie by the wrist and taking her somewhere.

"so.. you want to go find everybody?" you ask, looking up at him. "yeah let's go.."

"yo lace lifting" he lies, you turn around and stank face him "shut yo caillou headass up" you roll your eyes.

he laughs "i don't know why you keep calling me bald, i got hair"

"ok connie"

you guys approach your friend group sitting on the table. you noticed andrea smushed in between jean and eren, and you felt the need to free her.

"drea come here" you wave her over, she mouths a thank you and walks to the other side of the couch with you guys.

you notice hange watching your every move, and connect their eyes with connie's. it was like a staring contest. you witnessed it all happen, the feud.. over you.

"hey guys how about we go get some drinks" you speak, trying to break the eye contact. you knew connie wouldn't put his hands on hange but he would say some things to hurt their feelings.

"i'll go with you" they both say at the same time , you face palm "look, figure this shit out right now. i came to the party to have fun not to deal with this childish bullshit."

hange looks around then back at you "im coming with you"

"quítame a este estúpido culo payaso de mi cara" he laughs, grabbing your wrist, leading you towards the drinks.

it sounds so sexy y'all😩😩 translation: get this stupid ass clown out of my face)

you walk with him and say "glad you ended that, that shit was annoying as hell"

"that blind ass broad was getting on my fucking nerves wanna try to boss up to me, like who are you?" he speaks, his accent coming off heavy.

you laugh at the joke. "they always stay tryna approach me, like damn.. can i breathe?"

you guys enter the kitchen to see a bunch of red cups and a punch bowl. you look over at connie and he looks over at you "how much you wanna bet this shit spiked"

you laugh at the STATEMENT he made. you already knew the punch was spiked but you still drank it because you a gremlin.

you guys got some drink and walked back to where you guys were sitting. you notice a tall female with black hair and a FAT ass talking to hange.

hange looks at you slightly before conversing with the girl once again. you guys sit down, cuddling up and jamming to the loud music.

tupac played now as the girl turned around, she turned out to be lilly..

she smiles, and looks directly at connie, not even acknowledging you sitting next to him. you slightly raise your eyebrows, looking at her ignorance.

"what's up connie" she flashes her white smile. "yo." he simply answers, not putting too much energy into the conversation.

he sips on his drink, and you sip on yours too. "how you liking the party?" she ask, standing over him.

"we just got here, it's alright" he trails on, looking anywhere else but the wide hips in his face.

"why are you acting so shy connie?" she laughs, sitting next to him. you side eye her and look the other direction, she was really pissing you off.

"hey, i know you saw me but apparently you cant speak." you throw a shot at her. "oh, i didn't see you there.. sorry love."

you snap your head in her direction, as you tap connie's leg as he manspreads on the couch.

you guys drank, smoked, hot boxed, etc. it was about 15 minutes so you were so high, when your high you tend to do.. things.

"what's up beautiful?" he ask looking over at you, putting his head over to hear you over the loud music.

"i want to dance" you say as baby boy by beyoncé comes on. you grab his hand and he gets up immediately.

you guys go to where everybody is dancing in the big house, the middle of the dance floor.
( LISTEN TO BABY BOYYY )

the man on the song starts speaking as you starting by wrapping your arms around his neck, resting your elbows on him.

when the beat drops you turn around and start to slowly whine your waist and twerk on connie. it took him by suprise, but he wasn't finna catch every piece of ass you throw at him.

you twerk on him to the beat, your ass effortlessly moves in the jeans as he grabs your hips.

your hips hit every beat, a crowd starts to form around you guys. they change the beyonce song gets turned off and say i yi yi by the ying yang twins plays.

that's all it takes for you to take off your flannel and tie it around your waist. your ass unapologetically moves as connie stands over you, catching it.

"DAMN BOYYYY, CATCH THAT SHIT" eren yells, above you connie pulls out his phone and starts recording you twerk with the flash on.

( idk how to describe twerking🙎🏾‍♀️ jus know a lot of ass was being thrown. )

after the song goes off you guys walk back to where hange, lilly, onyankapon and mikasa were sitting.

"so trashy" you hear lilly say, drinking from her cup. you stop and turn around.

"what you said?" you stop in front of her "you heard why i said"

you look and watch as she stands up too, you chuckle and take the flannel off of your waist and put your locs in a ponytail.

"do you got a issue?" you look at the taller female, and she looks at you, taking out her earrings.

"yeah, i do. i don't like you" she speaks with a accent.

"guess what bitch i don't like you either so what's up?" you bump chest with her getting up in her space.

connie was talking to armin, with his back turned but when he heard erens loud ass voice and saw camera flashes he turned around to see you all up in lilly's grill.

"trashy little puta (whore)" she speaks to you, you knew what that meant because connie had taught you the basics.

that was all it took, you push her back full force onto the couch. you throw a single punch at her before connie turns around and steps over a few foots a grabs you up by the waist.

"stupid ass bitch wanna try me, just mad my nigga don't want you" you talk over connie's shoulder.

instead of going to sit back down on the couch he carries you into the bathroom, sitting you on the counter aggressively.

"nigga don't put me down hard, i'll fuck you up" you point in his face. "aurora chill out youre high as fuck, you're gonna go sit down and behave when we get out there."

he already knew you had to say something but he had something for you if you act up. he kisses your forehead and walks outside w you.

TIME SKIP 20 MINUTES.

everybody takes a shot before spinning the bottle, you spin it and it lands on hange. you were white girl wasted at this point and so high you could barely open your eyes.

"i dare you to kiss me" hange smirks, and connie sighs. "nah bro you trippin" he grabs your wrist.

"you guys agreed to play the game" lilly jumps in. "mind yo business" you say to her.

"or what?" she smirks, and looks over at you. "control your bitch connie" she speaks once again.

"back to the game because bitches with big mouths can't control they shit" you speak.

"what was the dare?" you ask looking at hange.

"kiss me" they speak, looking at you. "no, i'll just spin again" you rejected hange and connie chuckles, smoking his blunt.

"let me hit it connie" lilly moves her hair to the side, getting closer to connie.

without even looking at her he gives her the blunt. connie grabs you by your waist and puts you on lap, as he manspreads.

( excuse any mistakes, i love y'all🤝)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 255 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
206K 5.9K 39
'๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ..' ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 63 8
๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ก๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐—™๐—˜๐—  ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ โ†ฃ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ/๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
135K 4.6K 33
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พใ€€๐’Ž๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐’‚๐’–ใ€€โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ โ”€โ”€ ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’† /๐’”๐’ฬ‚๐’“/ ๐’‚๐’…๐’‹๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’† (๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š) ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...