Power Rangers Dino Thunder|Gr...

By chocolatelover_111

[completed] Seven years after Tommy Oliver left the Turbo Rangers, he comes to Reefside, California as a high... More

1.Day of Dino (1)
2.Day of Dino (2)
4. Legacy of power
5. Back in Black
6. Diva In Distress
7. Game On.
8. Golden Boy.
9. Beneath The Surface.
10. Ocean Alert.
11. White Thunder (1)
12. White Thunder (2)
13. White Thunder (3)
14. Truth And Consequences.
15. Leader Of The Whack
16. Burning At Both Ends.
17. The Missing Bone.
18. Bully For Ethan.
19. Its a mad mad mackarel
20. Copy That
21. Triassic Triumph.
22. A Star is Torn.
23. A Ranger Exclusive.
24. Tutenhawkens Curse.
25. Dissappearing Act.
26. Fighting Spirit.
27. The Passion Of Conner.
28. Isnt it Lava-ly.
29. Strange Relations.
30. Thunder Storm (1)
31. Thunder storm (2).
32. Not All Heroes Wear Capes, Some Wear Helmets.
33. House Of Cards.
34. A Test Of Trust.
35. A loop In Time.
36. Thunder Struck (1)
37. Thunder Struck (2).
38. History
39. Wormhole
New Book!

3.Wave Goodbye

1.5K 24 6
By chocolatelover_111

Rhea got a message from Ethan to meet him at a place called Haleys cyber space. She agreed and got there to see Kira and Conner. "Hey guys." She walked up to them. "Ethan called you too?"

"Yup." They nodded. "What is this place anyways?" They shrugged. "No clue." Rhea looked at the place. "Only one way to find out."

"Let's check it out." The three of them entered. It was big and beautiful. People playing pool, computers sitting there and tables where people would eat. "Wow. You think he lives here?"

"I think he wishes he lived here." Rhea nodded. "Me too." They laughed and then Ethan saw them and waked towards them. "There they are my brother and sisters in crime." He stoped and whispered. "Or atleast crime fighting."

He looked around motioning to the place. "Welcome to my world what do you think?" They started walking. "Yeah I guess it's kinda cool in a techno retro dorky sort of way."

"You can do anything here." He motioned around. "Game, chat online, listen to music, eat, drink." Rhea nodded. "I love that last part."

Kira looked around. "Who came up with the idea for this?" Ethan pointed at a red haired woman. "That would be Hayley. She's a techno legend. MIT grad, programming genius. Got tired of working with for big technology and decided to open up this place."

Kira chuckled. "Good thing for you." He nodded. "No lie." Comner sighed putting his hands on the three of their shoulders. "Anyways so what's important?"

"I just figured hey we're going to be saving the world together I wanted you guys to see what I'm about." He shrugged. Conner smiled and laughed a little. "Okay whatever dude."

Hayley came up to the four of them. "Hey guys what can I get you?" Kira shrugged. "I'll just have an apple juice."

"Oh that's easy." The two walked infront while the three others walked behind them. "Kira right?" She smiled. "Yeah how'd you know?"

"Oh I'm all about information." She turned to look at her as they stopped. "It's my business. Now you sing don't you?" She nodded. "Yeah I do."

"Great how about this Friday you and your band play here. We'll call it an audition. " She smiled surprised. "Woah yeah I mean that would be great."

"Allright see you then." She walked away as Kira stared wide mouth. "Okay I love her." Ethan smiled nodding. "That's Hayley. There's no one kid in here she hasn't helped out somehow."

The three sat down. "Hasn't helped me." Hayley came in with kiras apple juice. "Conner McKnight. The soccer player." She handed Kira her drink. "I'm surprised your not in the open tryouts for the reefside wave."

He looked at her. "Open tryouts?" She nods. "Yeah at their practice field rught now." He smiled. "Your kidding right?"

She smiled shaking her head. "No." Ethan looked at him. "You were saying?" He then looked at the two before running out. "Good luck bro!"

Rhea smiled and looked at Hayley. "Do me next." Hayley smiled at her. "Rhea Lahey. The motor star. Also the always happy girl."

She shrugged. "I've been called worse." Hayley looked at her. "I don't know if you've heard but there is a motor race about to happen in about....." She looked at her watch. "40 minutes. It's to decide participants for the  moto championship saga."

Her eyes widened. "Really? That's like the biggest moto race ever." She nodded. She then quickly ran out of the Cafe. "Good luck!"

She was with her motorbike ready for the race. She was in her motor gear holding her helmet and adjusting her gloves. She looked around to see all the participants. They looked really experienced. She let out a breathe.

She was kind of nervous. Her bracelet then beeped. She looked around to see if anyone was looking when she saw no.kne was looking she answered it.

"Guys aghh we could use some dino help out here." She sighed taking her bike out. The guy looked at her. "Where are you going? Race is about to start."

"Uh-- yeah um I don't think I'm good enough for this race." He shook his head. "I've seen you race kid. Trust me you are."

"You have?" He nodded and she shaked her head. "Uh yeah sorry I don't think I'll be able to." She then quickly took her bike and walked away.

She looked around to see if anyone was looking. She put her bracelet up and it transformed into her morpher.

"Dino Thunder Power up HA!"

Her, Conner and Kira got there in time and blocked some tyrannadrones from hitting Ethan. They pushed them off. Conner looked at Ethan. "You guys couldn't have done this another day?"

"Don't tell me. Tell them." They looked ahead to see the tyrannadrones all gathered together. "Let's make this quick. Tyranno staff."

"Tera grips baby."

"Tanius Sabor."

"Tricera shield."

They attacked the tyrannadrones with their weapons. Rhea kicked and slashed them one by one destroying them. "This superhero thing is a blast."

The four finished off the tyrannadrones and then ran to Tommy who was face to face with Elsa and zeltraks.

"You really like these odds?" Ethan asked. "Cause you look busted to me."

"We're not through with you Power rangers." Zeltracks looked at Tommy. "Nor you doctor Oliver. " They disappeared into a invisi portal.

They looked around and sighed. "They're a pleasant couple." Tommy removed the bag. "We better get these back to my place."

"What are they?" Ethan looked at them."We're going to ride them." Conner looked at them. "Look I have to get back to tryouts can you guys handle this."

"Yeah go ahead Conner they can fill you in later." Tommy said. "Thanks." He ran to tryouts. "Good luck."

Ethan looked at Rhea. "What about your moto thingy? How'd that go?" She shook her head. "Couldn't even teach the starting line. But that's okay this was way more important." She was kinda sad but at the same time she knew that the entire world was at stake here.

Rhea, Kira and Ethan were in cyber Cafe. Ethan and Kira were on their computer ehile Rhea was drinking a milkshake. "Man Doctor O is into some weird and funky stuff. I don't even want to think about what he's hatching down in that cave rught now."

"I have a feeling we don't have to wait too long to find out." Kira replied. Rhea shrugged. "Yeah I don't know hatching an egg probably takes a while. Do you think he's sitting on them?"

The chuckled shaking their heads. Kira looked behind them to see a guy in a  white shirt talking to someone. "Whoa who is that?"

The two of them looked to see who she was looking at. "I don't know." Rhea looked at kiras expressions and laughed. "You so think he's cute."

She didn't say anything and Ethan waved his hand infront of her face. "Hello? Anybody in there?" She smiled. "He's really.....wow isn't he?"

"Ehh." Rhea shrugged. "Can I get you a glass of water maybe an oxygen mask?" Ethan questioned.  Rhea chuckled continuing to drink her milkshake.

"Quiet he's coming over here." She shhsed him as he approached their table. "Hey I'm looking for Hayley I'm supposed to start work today."

"She's around here somewhere." Ethan looked around. "Haven't I seen you at reefside?" He nods. "Yeah I just moved hereafter week."

"My name is Trent." He shakes his hand. "Im Ethan." He then points at Kira. "This is Kira." He then looks at Rhea.  "And this Rhea."

"Hi." He smiled. "Hey." He looked at Kira who didn't talk yet. "Hey." Sbe didn't respond. He smiled. "Are you okay?"

"She doesn't speak." Ethan told him. "We've been trying for years but we can't just get through."

Rhea stiffled a laugh and nodded. "Yeah who knows if she'll ever speak again." Kira kicked her leg under the table and she tried not to groan.

She turned and looked at Trent. "I'm fine it's nice to meet you." She turned back and sent a glare to the two. He smiled at her and Kelly then came towards Trent. "Trent goof timing come with me and I'll get you started."

"Cool ill see you guys later." He left as Rhea and Ethan sent him a wave. They turned to Kira. "Isn't he just so wow." She kicked him too. "Ow."

Conner then came towards them sitting on the extra chair that wasn't occupied. "Hey how'd it go?" He sighed. "How'd it go? It's over the coach basically said forget it. And who can blame him I mean I left I'm the middle of practice."

"It's not like you didn't have a good excuse." He nodded. "Right well maybe next time I'll bring a note from my teacher." He started walking and three followed. 'Sorry Conner couldn't make it to practice today He was busy fighting freaky looking dinosaur things in the forest."

The three quickly shushed him. They took his hand. "Bet he's never heard that before." They made him sit on the sofa. "Whatever look the point is what was I supposed to say? Man this whole saving the world deal is seriously starting to bun me out."

Rhea sighed looking at him. "Come on man we are saving people's lives. Doesn't that make you feel..... I don't know amazing?"

He leaned back on the sofa thinking then he jersey forward making them look at him. "I gotta talk to Doctor Oliver." Kira stopped him. "I think he maybe kinda busy."

Rhea nodded. "He's got this whole new egg hatching project...." Conner inturupted her. "Too bad. I was busy today that didn't stop him from messing my life." He got up leaving.

The three looked at each other. "Wait we'll go with you." Rhea raised an eyebrow. "We will." They gave her a look and she sighed. "Fine but If I see him sitting on an egg I'm out."

They followed him out.

They entered the base. The doors opened and they saw things flying around including Tommy who shouted at them. "Don't come in its not safe."

"Yeah we kinda got that." He fell to the ground and other things fell towards him too. He was then thrown next the rangers. "Is that what was in those eggs?"

"Yeah." He got up looking at them. "Trying to train them."

"How's it coming?" Ethan asked. "Uh slowly." He then ducked as a tail came slamming in the wall besides hum making the rangers flinch back. "Very slowly."

"Look I can see that your busy with.. well whatever but I need to talk." Conner told him. Tommy was then hit with the tail towards towards rangers who moved away as he fell on the ground.

The door then closed and it was about about hit Ethan as he moved. Tommy looked at himself. "Guess I could take a break." Rhea scoffed. "Doesn't look like you had a choice.

Ethan helped him up. "Here." Tommy took his hand that was slimy and Ethan made a face looking at the slime in his hand. "What's up?"

"You gotta find someone to replace me." Conner told him. "What are you talking about?"

"Your talking crazy." Ethan said. Rhea nodded. "Yeah like totally bizarre crazy." Tommy then inturupted them. "Allright settle down you three." He looked at Conner. "What's the problem?"

"Look I'm a soccer player that's all I've ever wanted to do." Tommy sighed nodding. "You know every moment of my life has led up to playing for a pro team and I get the greatest chance of my life and I blow it."

Tommy took this in and nodded. "I understand and your right." Ethan looked at him wide eyed. "Your agreeing with him?"

Tommy ignored him. "Conner I know how you feel. Cause I've felt that way before. I want you to think about this before you do anything. " He lookedat him pushing his lips.

Kira looked at him. "Look I've got things I want to do. But I'm here I'm dealing." He nods. "Good for you I guess I'm just different." He looks at then and then walks away.

They all look at him walk away. "Woah and I thought the red guy was supposed to be the leader." Rhea nodded. "Yeah by the way I have a question about that. why is red the leader? I mean I feel like green is leadership material."

They all looked at her. She nodded. "It's not the time got it."

The three walked towards Conner who just finished talking to his coach. "Hey bro." He turned to look at them. "Hey."

"Things okay with the coach?" Kira asked. "Yeah I think so. Listen I'm sorry you guys you gotta understand..." They nodded. "Yeah we do."

"She does more than us." Ethan motioned to him and Rhea. "But if it's what you really want."

He pursed his lips looking at them. Rhea nodded. "Yeah I guess. I mean if it's  really really important you know more than saving the world who are we to stop you."

Their bracelets beeped. "Guys we have a situation. There's a monster attacking the city. People are in danger."

They looked at Conner who sighed nodding. "Okay but this is the last time."

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"Dino Thunder Power up HA!"

They reached to see a very hideous monster. "Woah nasty." The monster grunts at them. "Let's do it." They attacked the monster kicking and flipping but the monster got the upper hand and threw them to the ground.

"Hey bird brain." He turned to the two boys. "Thunder max." Ethan shot at him. "Fire." Then Conner fired at him making it grunt. "Thanks guys."

The two ran to the girls. "You guys okay?" They nodded. Tehy aimed their blaster at the monster. "Give up?"

"Catch me if you can." He jumped up running away. "He's getting away." Conner stopped her. "We'll never catch him."

Their morphers beeped. "Yes you can meet the rapter riders."

They turned to see four dinosaur robots running in full speed. "Oh yeah." They each jumped on their respective color dinosaurs. "Yeah baby."

"They're great." Rhea nodded. "Hey maybe I can use them as a ride to school."

"Go rapter riders." They went full speed after the monster. "There he goes."

"On it." People were running everywhere and a small girl hid under the staircase. The tyrannadrones looked at her. Conner saw that and gasped. "I'll help the girl. You follow that freak."

"Right on it." The three followed the monster. The monster was running fast hitting cars making them go in their way. "On your left."

"We've got your back." The monster jumped ahead on top of buildings and Kira followed him. The monster then slid down a huge building. Kira looked down to see how high it was. "Woah."

The monster landed and looked at her. "You afraid of heights?" She removed her Tera grips. "You wish you freaky bird." The raptor rider then jumped down the building step by step. And then she slashed the monster.

"Tyranno staff." Conner came in slashing it. Thea jumped in slashing it. "Tanius sabor." The monster grunts then Ethan came in with his trisera shield. "Fire."

The monster event flying to the ground screaming. The four with the rapter riders went with full speed towards him. "Raptor riders." They jumped onto Conners raptor rider.

They combined their weapons. "Zerex blaster. Firing." They blasted the monster destroying it. "That goose is cooked."

"Yeah!"

"Awesome."

"We rock."

"Totally.

Then a black cloud appeared making the monster grow big. The rangers stumbled back. "Woah."

Conner looked at his morpher. "Doctor O we may have a problem in our hands."

"Lemme guess a 30 story version of that guy you were just fighting?"

"You've done this before haven't you?"

"Once or twice. I'm sending the dino zords."

The four zords came roaring in. "Bring it on."

"Yeah Allright." Conner looked at them. "Ready?" They nodded. "Oh yeah." They jumped inside each of their zords. They then combined all their zords into a megazord. "Thundersaurus megazord."

The monster fired at them and they groaned. "I've got an idea. Terra rang." They sent a boomerang towards him making it try dodge it.

The megazord then jumped up and the tyranno drill got ready. Tehy went full speed infront and hit the monster passing him. They landed on the ground just in time to see the monster get destroyed.

"Now that's what I call monster busting."

"Yeah." They jumped down from their megazord. The mother and daughter who Conner saved were standing there. "Hey."

The girl ran towards him and he ran to her. "Thank you." She hugged him. "Anytime." He looked ahead thinking. "Anytime."

Ethan and Rhea were in cyber space waiting for Kiras performance. They saw Conner coming in. "Hey didn't expect to see you here." He sighed looking at them. "Why not? We're all  partners in crime fighting right?"

"Are we?" Ethan asked. He nodded. "Yeah we are." Rhea laughed and launched herself on him and he laughed hugging her back. "So glad you made this decision."

They broke apart the hug as the three walked to the table. "What happened?" They sat on the table. "I had to make a choice. That little girl made me realize that there is nothing more important than what we are doing."

They smiled at him as Hayley came up to them. "Hey Conner. Sorry you didn't make the team." He nodded. "Uh yeah."

She turned to look at Rhea. "And why didn't you take part in the race." She smiled. "Something came up." She nodded and set three bottles on the table. "These are on the house."

The two smiled. "How does she do that?" Ethan also smiled. "Hayley knows all man.... and I'm sorry too."

"Yeah you both know that ud still have chosen you guys." Ethan nodded. "Yeah I know." Rhea pursed her lips. "I mean I had my doubts but I knew that you'd make the right decision after all your the leader.....which by the wayi yet questions about why reds always the leader."

They smiled and looked at the stage as Hayley introduced the band. "Thanks guys. Tonight we've got something really special for you a young woman with a lot to say. Ladies and gentlemen. Kira Ford."

They all clapped and came infront as Kira got to the Mike to sing. The friends cheered for her as loudly as possible.

"And it goes like this..."

"Yeah, yeah (Yeah, yeah)..."

"I can't tell you why..."

"But I can't stop thinking about you, baby..."

"Oh, yeah..."

"Don't you think it's time..."

"I walked around every word you're saying..."

"Oh, yeah..."

"Trying hard to figure out..."

"Tell me what it's all about..."

"'Cuz I don't want to freak you out..."

"Freak you out..."

"Freak you out..."

Ethan looks around and then at the two. "Hey wasn't Doctor O supposed to be here?" They shrugged. "Maybe he's late or got held by work."

They nodded and continued to listen to Kira singing while they clapped and cheered for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 424 24
Coral (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Final Book of the Aquatic Duology- --- Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the greatest power in the universe to dinosaurs...
862 23 4
[Book Three] [Sequel to the Hellhound's Return, and the Hellhound's Secret] When the Overdrive Rangers are disconnected from the Morphin' Grid, the S...
38K 1K 44
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”ˆβž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—”π—₯𝗬 π——π—¨π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When an army of powerful alien being...
85.9K 2.2K 43
Kylie wants to be a journalist and is starting her career by writing a blog. She tried blogging about fashion and beauty, but with the amount of blog...