𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

ƒιƒту-тняєє

2.7K 100 17
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Draco knew Vienna was suspicious of his family. He isn't stupid nor blind. He sees the way she looks away in thought whenever her father or family is mentioned. He loved that she doesn't ask questions and will wait until it was right to know. But Draco can't help but want Vienna to know.

It feels like he is keeping this big secret from her.

So as they get ready for the day, Draco sits up from her bed, his buttons half done up of his white shirt. He looked at Vienna who was brushing her dark hair in the mirror.

"Do you remember when I promised I'd tell you everything about my family?" Draco asked. Vienna turned her head and looked at him through the mirror she stood in front of.

She looked surprised. His question and choice of topic came out of nowhere.

"I do," Vienna said, questions filling her mind.

"Well," Draco began, walking closer to her, Vienna turned around and now stood in front of the tall blonde, "I want you to come to mine for dinner," Vienna raised a brow, "this Sunday. We can get a train to London and you can meet my father."

"Are you sure?" Vienna asked.

"No," Draco admitted, "but I want you to know. I want you to know the truth."

"And what exactly is the truth?" Vienna questioned curiously.

Draco breathed in a heavy breath and explained his family's business to her. Vienna stayed quiet and listened to every word Draco spoke. He explained the drugs his father sells. The dangerous people who work for the Malfoys and the cruel things Lucius has done. He explained how ruthless his father is. And how dangerous just knowing all of this is.

But he missed out on one detail — how his mother died. But she didn't want to ask about a topic she knew first-hand can be hard to tell.

"Just knowing all of this Vienna is extremely dangerous and I'm risking a lot," Draco said, "my father only wants to meet you to see if you are. . . suitable for me and his business."

Draco closed his eyes for a few seconds and then went on, "I know you won't but if you cross him or tell anyone about any of the things I just told you. . . he will kill you. Or at least try, I would do everything I could to stop him, but Vienna, the men he would hire to kill you—" Draco stopped and brushed his hand on his chin, "—I don't even think I'd stand a chance against them."

"You can trust me, Draco," Vienna finally spoke, "I would love to have dinner with you and your father."

"You would?" Draco raised a brow, "even after everything I told you?"

"Yes," Vienna said, "if I have to prove to your father then I'm good for you," Vienna gripped Draco's shirt, "then I will."

Vienna had some type of darkness filling her eyes.

Mischievous, evil.

Draco saw it.

And he didn't like that Lucius would love Vienna. He would love how evil she is. How loyal she is, how she would do anything for the people she loved. He would love that she wasn't afraid to kill or to be so cruel. Just like him.

He hated that because it was only meant that Lucius would want to see Vienna again.

And Draco did not want Vienna involved in the business.

Vienna stood up on her tip-toes and kissed Draco on his lips. Draco kissed her back, gripping her waist and pulling her closer to his body possessively.

But he supposed it was better for Lucius to love Vienna than to have her killed by his men.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Lessons seemed to be just as boring every day. Vienna wished she could just sit and do nothing in them but if she wants to pass her exams and leave Hogwarts to start her new life. The life she has wanted for as long as she can remember, then she needs to concentrate and pass the exams.

But it's stressful. Every sort of drama has seemed to take place this year and it's hard for Vienna to keep a clear mind.

But even with a clouded mind Vienna still finds a way to get her work down.

And now she is glad lessons are over for today.

She found herself releasing a sigh as she walked out of her lesson and headed to the great hall. She noticed Natalie standing with Pansy, leaning against the wall.

Natalie saw her too.

Vienna looked away first. She didn't want to talk to her. She has given that girl too many chances and each time she found a way to betray her.

Natalie might as well hold a knife and stab her in the back a thousand times.

But Vienna is done. There's nothing Vienna has to say to her. Not for a long while.

Vienna almost made it to the great hall when she saw Hermione walk in front of her. She sighed in Hermione's face, making it clear her presence was not wanted. Hermione chose to ignore it.

"What have you told Harry?" Hermione snapped.

"I haven't told him anything," Vienna sighed and attempted to walk past Hermione but the Golden-haired girl had other ideas. Hermione grabbed Vienna's arm, stopping her from walking.

"I'm risking a lot just talking to you," She said, almost a whisper as her eyes darted to the students passing them.

"Why do you think I care what happens to your reputation?" Vienna snarled, "you Gryffindors only care about how others see you. About bang the best. Well, you are not. And no one around gives a shit what you do other than your housemates."

"I don't care either," Hermione quickly squealed.

Vienna laughed, "You keep telling yourself that."

Then Vienna gripped Hermione's hand and pushed it away, "don't touch me." and she walked away again.

"What did you tell Harry?" Hermione caught up to Vienna and walked beside her. Her head looked all around.

"I didn't tell him anything," Vienna said truthfully.

"He won't stop asking me questions," Hermione said.

"Thats not my problem, Granger," Vienna sighed.

"I'd like it if you didn't talk to Harry about me and you," Hermione said, her voice going quiet.

"There is no me and you," Vienna laughed.

Hermione didn't respond for a few seconds and then finally said, "I know that, but. . . the kiss. I don't want him to know."

"Then don't tell him," Vienna answered, growing bored of their conversation, "I have no intention of talking to Harry. Not unless you give me a reason."

Hermione narrowed her eyes at Vienna as she stopped, Vienna looked down at her as she continued walking. Hermione's eyes went to the person waiting for Vienna. Draco.

He pushed his body from the wall and then walked over to Vienna.

He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and they continued walking, leaving Hermione by herself. Stood alone in the corridor.

Vienna looked away but Draco looked back at Hermione, glaring at her. A silent reminder that Vienna was his.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 356 27
Wren suddenly felt a prick at her neck making her wake up, her eyes blurry. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Draco on top of her, her hand immed...
629K 11.5K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...
8.7K 64 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
215K 5.7K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...