๐—•๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—•๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฎ๐ญ๐žโœ”๏ธ

By _coquette_

"I love you Ravi, I love you very much. From the day I saw you have took away my heart with you. I am the luc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~Meeting
Chapter 2~Shopping
Chapter 3~Engagement
Chapter 4~Mehendi
Chapter 5~Haldi
Chapter 6~Marriage
Chapter 7~First day
Chapter 8~Reception/Muh dikhai
Chapter 10~Broken 2
Chapter 11~First Kiss/Consolation
PROMO I ~ Crack in Relations
Chapter 12~Peace
Chapter 13~Bathroom romance
Chapter 14~Being Independent
Chapter 15~Crack in Relations
Chapter 16~Confrontation
Chapter 17~Perfect life?
Chapter 18~Entry of villain
PROMO II~Looming danger
Chapter 19~Jealousy
Chapter 20~Holi
Chapter 21~Looming Danger
Chapter 22~Pain
PROMO III & Character Sketch
Chapter 23~Affection
Chapter 24~Truth/Reunion(MahaEpisode)
Chapter 25~Happy
Chapter 26~Her Entry
PROMO IV
Chapter 27~Motherhood
Chapter 28~Confession (Shivi)
Chapter 29~Together(Preeran)
PROMO V
Chapter 30~Ishq Wala Love
Chapter 31~Karwa Chauth
Chapter 32~Happiness
Chapter 33~Past
Chapter 34~Only You
Chapter 35~Fall of Relations
Chapter 36~Destruction
Chapter 37~Tears
Chapter 38~Love
Chapter 39~All Well (MahaEpisode)
Chapter 40~Restricted Choice
Chapter 41~ Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 42~Marriage special
PROMO VI
Chapter 43~Care
Chapter 44~Killer?
Chapter 45~Separation
Chapter 46~Happy Ending
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 9~Broken

1.7K 124 2
By _coquette_

The sound of slap echoed through the entire Arora mansion. All stood shocked as they saw the scene unfolding in front of them. It has been one month to Ravi and Shiva's marriage and they both have come close to each other and were slowly falling in love with each other.

While on the other hand karan was too afraid to lose preeta. Kavin and purvi tried to make preeta understand but she was adamant. But in this fear and anger of losing preeta karan again had unprotected sex with her unknown to her exactly one week after shivi's reception.

Today the Luthra family has come for lunch at the aroras where Ravi found about the job offer from preeta's cupboard and now they were standing in the hall when Ravi slapped her. A thing she never did.

Preeta looked at her tearfully. Her hands were on her cheeks were Ravi slapped her. Tears were flowing down her eyes. She looked at Ravi with hurt while ravi felt guilty of her actions but still she didn't moved back.

"Tujhe kisne haq diya humse discuss na karke yeh job accept karne ke liye. Who the hell did you asked? Mamma papa bhai bhabhi ki baat chod de did you asked me?"

Preeta nodded in no at ravi's words. Ravi was hell angry at preeta. She held her hand and made her face her. "kya samajhte hai khudko bachpan se rok tok nahi lagayi hai isliye teri jo marzi wohi karegi."

"Di yeh job meri career ka turning point hoga." Ravi glared at her angrily and jerked away her hand.

"Toh kya India mein Mumbai mein best hospitals nahi hai, US jane ki kya zarurat hai tujhe?"

Shiva held her hand to calm her down. For the first time he had seen her so angry. He himself shivered when Ravi slapped preeta. Karan was just a silent spectator. Thought his eyes were filled with tears but he knew it was not best to interfere between the two sisters.

"Ravi shant ho jao uski baat toh suno." Shiva tried to calm her down by rubbing her arms but ravi glared at shiva. All the others were just watching the scene unfold. Kavin wanted to interrupt but purvi was not letting her do it.

"Please shiva aj mat roko agar karan ne aisa kuch kiya toh kya karoge...sorry karan karega bhi nahi kyun ki bachpan mein rakhi ma ya fir Mahesh papa ne de diye honge ten char thapaad lekin is madam ko toh sar akho par bithaya tha na isliye ek faisla leen se pehle nahi sochti hai.'

She turned angrily towards preeta. "just tell me kya samajhte hai khudko. Jo chahe who karegi tu I am not telling you sacrifice your career but india mein bhi options hai na fir. Bachpan se jo chaha who mila tujhe. I never objected you but today I am objecting."

Preeta had enough of it. She rubbed her tears and looked at ravi. "then ap bhi meri baat sun lo main US jaungi. I will go and mujhe koi nahi rok sakta and yes maine socha tha teen mahine baad jaungi but no I am leaving tomorrow itself and kabhi apni shakal nahi dikhaungi ap sabko."

The ground slipped from everyone's feet as they looked at her shockingly. Preeta turned on her heels and before anyone could interrupt her she rushed upstairs. Raavi looked at her retreating figure and breathed heavily. "Raavi..." shiva called out softly but she showed him her hand.

"Ghar chalo sab and kavin purvi ghar pohuchke phone kar de na." raavi said and grabbed her phone before leaving. Shiva sighed and started to leave but sarla held him. "Preeta ke liye tumhara aur raavi ka rishta kharab mat karna."

Shiva just nodded and left. Soon everybody left and went to their respective house.

Ravi was in her room opening her jewelry. She had already changed into her night suit. She was lost in her own thoughts.

Tere bina jeena kya
Tere bina jeena kyun (x2)

Shiva stood near the doorstep looking at her lost. Ravi held the dressing table and broke down into tears. They flowed down her cheeks as she downed her head crying. Shiva closed his eyes as his heart pinched seeing her in that state.

Tujhe kaise bataun yaara
Tere bin mujhpe kya guzre
Woh zindagi hai hi nahi
Jo tujhse judaa guzre

He slowly went near her. Ravi saw him through the mirror and immediately got up. She wiped away her tears and was about to move but shiva held her hand. He turned her towards him and raised his hand slowly wiping her tears. She looked at shiva and he nodded in no.

Dhal jaun main tujhme
Ghul jaun main tujhme
Mil jaun main tujhme yaara..

Karan was in his room punching his punching bag. His vest was wet with sweat and hair wet. His face and eyes numbed with tears and contained a rage. He was venting his every frustration and anger on the bag as he pinched senselessly. He held the bag and broke down. He screamed out in tears.

Dhal jaun main tujhme
Ghul jaun main tujhme
Mil jaun main tujhme yaara yaara..

Preeta was in her room hugging her knees and crying. Her whole body was shaking due to the intensity of her crying. She clutched the bedsheet and screamed loudly. She hurted her elder sister today. Whom she treats as her mother. She hurted her but she did it for her career. Was she wrong in choosing her career?

Kahin se bhi chalun main
Kahin se guzru main
Tujhi se aa milun main yaara o..

Ravi looked at him with teary eyes and hugged him tight throwing herself on him. She broke into tears and she hid into his embrace. Shiva ran his hands through her long tresses and rubbing her back making her calm down but she was too broken.

Zara sa sirphira hoon
Zara sa bawra hoon
Jaisa bhi hoon tera hoon yaara..

Kavin who has come to Luthra house was in tears seeing his friend in pain. He knew about his feelings for preeta. He knew if shiva saw him like this he would tend to him but he also knew that Ravi needs shiva the most. Kavin slowly went to karan and placed his hand on his shoulder. Karan without a second thought turned and hugged him bursting into fresh tears.

Teri palkon tale meri saans chale
Meri saans chale tere dum se

Purvi was continuously trying preeta's phone but she was not picking up. Frustrated she threw the phone on the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. Fresh hot tears flowing from her eyes. Her eyes went to a photo frame on the table. She smiled. It has kavin, karan on the other side while preeta and purvi inside.

Dhal jaaun main tujhme
Ghul jaaun main tujhme
Mil jaaun main tujhme yaara..

Preeta was packing her suitcase as she was damn sure to leave the next day. But what broke her most was that she would not be able to see her sister the last time. Her eyes then went to a photo hanging on the wall. It was their college times. Purvi was laying on kavin's lap while preeta was irritating karan. She smiled and caressed Karan's picture. Was she doing wrong with karan?

Dhal jaun main tujhme
Ghul jaun main tujhme
Mil jaun main tujhme yaara yaara..

After crying for a good amount of time Ravi separated and looked at shiva. He rubbed his thumb wiping the tears and then rested it on her cheeks slowly and softly rubbing it. He brought her face close and kissed her eyes and then forehead leaving a long lasting kiss. Ravi held his hand and closed her eyes.

Tu kaagzon pe dil ke
Likha hua hai tab se
Duniya mein hoon main jabse yaara

Kavin rubbed karan's back as he was not stopping his tears. Kavin separated and looked at him nodding in no. he wiped his tears but karan was still broken. He fell on the floor crying. "I loved her kavin, I still love her but for her it is only lust. Bas batane ki himmat nahi hai. I don't want to lose her." He banged his hand on the floor and kavin flinched.

Tu mera ho chuka hai
Dil phir bhi maangta hai
Har lamha tujhko Rabb se yaara

Shiva cupped her face and kissed her both cheeks making her smile. "Main bohut buri behen hu na." ravi said looking at him. Shiva nodded in no. "Tum duniya ki best behen ko." He said. He then picked her in her amrs and moved towards the bed. He placed her on the bed covering her with the duvet. Ravi hugged him tight.

Mera tere siva koi aur nahi
Tu na hona khafa kabhi mujhse

Kavin looked at karan who was sleeping on the bed still murmuring preeta's name. Kavin sighed and caressed his hairs patting his head to sleep. His own eyes felt wet and he rubbed the tears. He need to stay strong for his fried.

Dhal jaun main tujhme
Ghul jaun main tujhme
Mil jaun main tujhme yaara..

Preeta was laying on the bed crying herself to sleep. She was feeling too weak. She was continuously hiccupping. She tried to stay awake but still her eyelids felt heavy. She was not going to sleep but she was falling unconscious.

Dhal jaun main tujhme
Ghul jaun main tujhme
Mil jaun main tujhme yaara yaara..

Shiva looked at his wife who was sleeping clinging to him. He pushed aside the strands of hair falling on her forehead and kissed her head. He leaned his head on the headrest, his hands still caressing her hairs as he to slip into sleep.

I published a new story "You are mine" on shivi and preeran on a new concept. Go and check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 3.8K 55
Shivi forced marriage. ||Completed || We are swimming into each other eyes. Breaking the eye contact he look into his watch. Suddenly he hovered ove...
165K 7.1K 41
Warning : ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธmature language, mature scenes, cursing and disturbing words! .... Karan : preeta tod diya maine tumhe.. tumhara sab cheen liya maine b...
5K 279 19
Three couples, forced into arranged marriages of their own. Three brothers, three wives, and three heartwarming, heartwrenching stories. Daksh Rathor...
46K 4.9K 37
Preeta Arora, A young and aspiring psychiatrist of the city is bind with Karan luthra, the owner of one of the best media house, bluevilla telly in a...