𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

By SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... More

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

75 | the cabin

2.3K 159 12
By SinCircus_

Nox

Present

It took a little convincing, but we finally managed to find the perfect Airbnb for seven people in Idaho. Jimin invited Dylan, Cassie, and a guy he's friends with from the frat house and I told Ryan to tag along with us. He was thrilled when he heard that we're going on a vacation in the snow and actually; he was the one who found the cabin we're going to stay at. It's a three-bedroom two story building that is located near the ski resort and at the same time it's close to the city. The hot springs are a little bit further than I would prefer but it wouldn't be a huge burden making a short trip to get there.

However, there were a few issues with the rooming, because Yoongi wants to either share a room with me or Jimin, since he isn't familiar with anyone else in the group. Jimin even asked Taehyung to join us, but from what he told me he declined, probably because I would be there. I hate that I drove a wedge between them, because Taehyung is one of Jimin's closest friends.

We argued a little bit and concluded that Jimin is going to share a room with Yoongi while I would share a room with Cassie since we're the only girls in the group and Ryan would stay with the rest of the guys in the remaining room. However, I have my own personal issues with this arrangement because I have plans for Jimin and fucking Yoongi isn't helping with their proper execution.

Another problem I have right now, is that I'm not enjoying my time with Jimin.

Not as much as I want to, at least.

Meanwhile, Jungkook has flown to Idaho the night before and I had texted him to come over at the house whenever he's free, because I have the feeling he's been overworking himself. He's been traveling to one place after another and hasn't gotten the chance to sit down and just relax.

I had booked the evening flight because I know it would take us some time to rejuvenate at a new place and I thought it would be appropriate for us to rest as soon as we arrive. Jimin drove me and Yoongi to the airport and we agreed to meet everyone else there. As soon as we arrive, we head straight for the check-in desk where we drop our bags and receive our boarding pass after showing our passports. Then we pass our hand luggage through an x-ray machine to check for dangerous goods and then we pass through a metal detector. Jimin goes first and then I go and everyone else passes through without any trouble until Yoongi comes in.

He walks through and the alarms get triggered.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He mumbles and security starts examining him. Yoongi hands me his backpack and then walks through the aisle to get tested again when it rings once more.

"You've got something in your pockets." The guard says and Yoongi gives him a look.

"No, my pockets are empty." He retorts and shows him his pockets. "At this rate, we'll be late for our flight. Look man, the alarm is ringing because I have a situation going on downstairs. Can't exactly pick it apart right now if you get what I'm saying." The security guard doesn't know how to handle this case when he calls a higher up and then he says something to Yoongi we can't hear and then lets him off. As soon as he catches up with us, I elbow him playfully with a grin.

"Damn, Yoongs I didn't know you had a piercing on your dick." I say handing him his backpack.

"Well, you never sucked my dick so you wouldn't know."

"I kinda want to see it. Not because I want to suck your dick. I'm just curious."

"What the fuck Nox, I'm standing right here." Jimin snaps and I giggle taking his hand in mine.

"Seven can get his dick pierced for you to see it."

"That ain't fucking happening." He retorts.

"So where exactly is the piercing located?" I ask Yoongi.

"Under the shaft." He says swiftly and Jimin's eyes widen.

"Jesus, I don't really want to know, but can I ask how you decided to pierce a hole on your dick?"

"Made a bet with an old friend and lost."

Jimin snorts. "You had friends?"

"Yeah, I had one good friend."

The conversation is cut short as we follow the information on our boarding pass and the signs for the right gate when we finally board the plane. We head to our designated seats, and I plop down next to Jimin. Cassie and Namjoon are seated behind us while Ryan, Yoongi and Dylan are sitting on the three seats next to us. Once everyone has boarded the plane, it takes off and I can feel Jimin shift next to me.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he says breathily. "Been a while since I boarded a plane."

"Are you scared?"

"No." He says immediately then pulls down the blinds and I arch a brow. "Okay, maybe flights trigger my anxiety."

"We could always go by car."

"And drive for nine hours?"

I shrug. "Point."

"It's okay, it's only for an hour." Jimin leans on my shoulder and his head snuggles in the crook of my neck. He kisses my skin affectionately then closes his eyes as he rests against me. I run my fingers through his hair and let him fall asleep on me when the plane lifts off and we soar to the sky.

***

Once we land in the airport in Idaho, we head to the car rental which is conveniently located in the area. We get separated in two groups, Jimin, Yoongi, Ryan and I settle in one car, while Cassie, Dylan and Namjoon go in another. Jimin puts our destination on the GPS and with that he starts the engine. I watch him calmly as he drives with one hand on the steering wheel, the other sitting on the window. Dark strands fall over his eyes while he has pulled some of his hair up in a man bun. His glasses are sitting on the bridge of his nose, his eyes focused on the road ahead of him.

Meanwhile, Yoongi has dozed off in the middle seat behind me with his head falling on the side and Ryan is reading something on his phone. At some point we stop to grab some coffee and when we get off, the first thing I hear is Houndin by Layto blasting from the other car. I notice Cassie dancing with Dylan shaking his arms around in the car until a singing Namjoon pulls over.

"God, you're off key Joon!" Dylan snaps and Cassie giggles as they come out of the vehicle. "I can feel my eardrums rip apart."

"Come on he's not that bad." Cassie defends. "Hey guys!"

"Hey Cass," Jimin smiles.

"I need my caffeine now. My body is disintegrating."

We head into the coffee shop in the middle of nowhere to get coffee and some snacks, before getting back on board. With my head leaned against the window, I gaze outside at the evening sky. The sun is falling, setting the horizon on fire while the rest of the sky turns into a saturated shade of blue. Endless lines of pine trees are surrounding each side of the road as we move while further away the snowy mountains stand proudly. I munch on my Reese's cups when I can suddenly feel Jimin's hand climb on my thigh. He rubs my lap tenderly and I take his hand in mine and kiss his knuckles one by one when I notice a smile creep it's way to his lips.

The sky turns dark by the time we reach our apartment in the city. Jimin slowly pulls over in the parking lot and I knock on Yoongi's lap to wake him from his slumber.

"Hey, Yoongs we're here." I say softly and he stirs awake.

"Already?"

"It's been two hours."

When we get outside, the freezing cold air seeps through my clothes and bites on my skin making me want to curl up in a ball in the middle of the road, but I circle around the car to help Jimin take our stuff out when Ryan starts carrying our suitcases inside. I look around us and take in the 100 acres surrounding our little cabin in the woods. Even though it's relatively close to the city, it still feels like we're isolated from the rest of the world (we kind of are). It's pitch black dark and part of me is afraid but another wilder side of me revels in the fact that nobody else other than us is out here. The next house is probably a mile away from us. We can do whatever we want without having to worry about neighbors or consequences.

"Wow, this place is big." Cassie says.

"That's what she said." Dylan replies with a shit-eating grin, and she smacks him playfully in the head.

"I think there's also a hot tub in the back." Ryan adds.

"I'll be soaking in it tonight." Cassie declares.

Yoongi stiffly gets out of the car and Jimin hands him his bag. He mutters a 'thanks' and with that we head into the cabin. There's a little bit of snow on the ground and it's probably going to snow more during our stay, so I'm thankful I packed warm clothes and thermal leggings. I notice Cassie having trouble carrying all her bags and just when I'm about to offer her a hand, Namjoon jumps in and helps her carry her stuff.

Ryan fiddles with the keys and he finally unlocks the door and stands by it as we all walk in. Wooden panels are covering every inch of the house while a large gray couch is sitting in the middle of the living room along with some very warm fuzzy looking blankets and the softest cushions. There are windows on each side of the room and a large smart TV adjacent the couch and a fireplace in the middle of the room. There's something archaic about it, maybe it's the rock material or the wooden shelve with all kinds of small decorations and a sparkling snow globe sitting on top of it or perhaps it's the old leather armchair right next to it that makes a wonderful contrast with the wooden modern feel of the room.

A line of wooden drawers is positioned under one of the windows where decorative ornaments, books and speakers sit on top of them. There's a basket chair hanging from the ceiling that is facing the other window with a money plant next to it and a floor standing reading lamp, making it the perfect place to sit after a long day and enjoy a smoke or a mug filled with hot cocoa. A staircase with metallic railings is on the other end of the living room while there's a hallway that leads to what I assume for it to be the kitchen.

"So, do we know the room arrangements?" Dylan asks once we reach the top of the stairs.

"I'll share the two-bed with Cassie." I say and Jimin gives me a sad look.

"Dyl, Ryan let's share the three beds." He says. "It will be like old times at the frat house, before you abandoned me for a better place."

Dylan chuckles. "You brought the good stuff?"

"Ya bet." Namjoon grins and they punch fists.

"Alright, that leaves me, and you bud," Jimin says to Yoongi with a smile, but when Jimin turns around Yoongi is no longer there. "Yoongs? Buddy?"

"Nah, man I think you should go with Nox." Yoongi says when he comes out from one of the rooms. "Also, how many rooms is this cabin supposed to have?"

"Three." Ryan replies.

"Well, there's an extra room with a kings'." He says. "I call dibs on the one with the balcony at the end because I smoke."

"That can't be. I booked us the three-bedroom cabin." He runs his fingers through his hair when he pulls out his phone. "Ah shit."

"What's wrong?"

"I might have booked the family cabin by mistake." Ryan mutters. "Fuck, I'm sorry."

"Well, I ain't gonna complain." Cassie says. "This place is beautiful."

"It's more expensive."

"How much more expensive?" I ask.

"Um, Nox?"

"Yeah?"

"Please don't kill me."

"How much Ryan?" I repeat.

"Nox, calm down we can split the-" Jimin tries to calm me down, but I'm not having it.

"Not now Jimin," I cut him.

Ryan swallows down harshly. "It's close to 365$ a night."

My heart makes a leap when I hear the price.

"What!" Yoongi and I echo.

"I have fuckin hospital bills to pay back home!" Yoongi fires.

"It's only because it's four bedrooms. Otherwise, the price would drop to at least 169$ a night."

"Well, no fucking shit Sherlock!"

"Please don't be mad at me." He pleads. "It was a mistake, you guys. Look at the bright side, we are splitting the bill between the seven of us. Also, you get to be in a room alone with Jimin and Yoongi can keep your balcony room all to himself."

"It's still more expensive Ry." I say sternly. "By 160$ to be more precise."

"I'm sorry Noxie." Ryan cries. "Please forgive me for my incompetence."

"Fine." I murmur.

I am getting to stay in a room with Jimin after all, so I guess paying the price with my kidneys is worth it.

"My hospital bills are still hanging." Yoongi says. "Sorry won't cut it."

"I'm truly sorry man." Ryan apologizes again. "I'm a dumbass."

"Don't beat yourself up Ry." Namjoon tries to console him. "Worst case scenario, we all chip in a little bit extra. Let's not ruin our vacation because of our financials. It's been a long fucking year so let's have a good fucking time."

"Cheers to that!" Cassie booms.

"Alright, now listen up." Namjoon starts. "Sleep well tonight because tomorrow it's gonna be busy. When we were back in the car, Cassie made a list of fun things we can do during our stay, and I really want to go ice fishing."

Taking Jimin's hand in mine we bring our things into our bedroom, and he shuts the door behind us as I take in how enormous the room is. It's all covered in wood, the floors are carpeted, and the windows are smaller compared to the ones downstairs, but there's a window seat with a series of patterned cushions pilled up on each end.

Our room faces the back of the cabin and it's right across Yoongi's. You can see right outside in the woods, but apparently the hot tub is on Yoongi's side. A massive bed is placed in the middle of the room with nightstands on each side and aromatic candles and honestly, I can't wait to do a number of things on that bed with Jimin.

I let go of my suitcase and remove my coat. I peer outside the window into the dark woods when Jimin suddenly wraps his arms around me, and plants kisses on the nape of my neck.

"You still worried about the cost?" He asks with genuine concern laced in his voice, and I shake my head.

"A little, but I'm just happy I get to share this room with you." I reply.

His lips graze my cheekbone and then my ear. "Oh yeah?" My head drops back, and he kisses my temple. "I love you." He says against my skin, and I close my eyes.

"I love you." I tell him as I tilt my head. His lips find mine and he kisses me softly.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"We smell like the plane and the rental car."

He laughs contagiously and I follow shortly after. "What am I going to do with you?"

"You can help me wash it off." I say biting on my lip.

"I think that's an amazing idea." He agrees and kisses my lips then walks me to the bathroom with his hands tangled up in my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
604K 15.4K 31
You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop you...
10.6K 419 48
𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 , 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 , 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 , & 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 🔞 Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...
134K 2.5K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...