His sunshine, His beauty [COM...

By sonals_writes

"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
AT
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
โœจ COVERSโœจ
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
EPILOGUE
Instagram

CHAPTER-14

38K 2.3K 97
By sonals_writes

Published on- 23/02/22

ABHIMAAN SINGH RAJVANSH

I am in my cabin, standing in front of the huge glass wall which gives the view of the whole city. I am continuously watching the beautiful view of the city but my mind is in some deep thoughts. The girl in the park!

I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about her. Her hair flowing like feathers, her earrings dancing like a nymph, the calming sound of her bangles, her hands moving on their own, and her astounding painting looking anything but real. I am feeling these types of feelings after a long time. I never thought I would ever feel like this for anyone else. I know it's wrong but the problem is I myself don't want to deny this feeling. I don't want to forget her hair, her bangles, and those beautiful earrings. I am getting mad!

"Hey man! Congratulations!" Ateet greeted me entering inside without knocking!

"Thanks" I nodded

"Dude at least smile a bit; you are nominated for the best businessman of the year" he said

"Exactly! I am nominated. I haven't won yet" I said as a matter of fact.

"I am sure you will still carry this poker face" he muttered the last part

"Did you say something?" I asked raising my eyebrows

"No" he said shaking his head forcing a smile

"Good" I replied

"Abhi, you know there is this new clu..."

"Did you complete Dixit's file?" I asked before he could continue. Because ii know where his stupid brain is going.

"It's really rude to talk while I'm interrupting" he said

Is he really that dumb?

"I asked you something?" I said not looking up from my screen.

"Umm....Yeah.....I was......just.....umm..."he stammered

"You didn't. Did you?" I asked calmly

"No, but I am sure I will complete it by today" he said smiling showing all his teeth

"Yeah! Your confidence in your useless brain will run this business. No?" I said

"I am going" he said pouting angrily

"Arrogant Jerk" I heard him say

"Hey! Stop there. What did you say?" I was shouting but he ran away.

I shook my head.

How can I be friends with this kid?

It was 6 in the evening. I stood up closing my laptop and stretch my sore muscles after sitting for almost 12 hours.

I took my suit's jacket and car keys from the desk and left my cabin while entering my private lift.

Everyone greeted me and I nodded.

I reached the parking lot and started the car.

I was driving back to my penthouse.

Suddenly a scene caught my attention. It was the same park I visited yesterday. I stopped my car at the side of the road and rolled down the car window. 4-5 kids were playing with a puppy. They were feeding him cookies. The scene looked adorable and melted my heart. I was watching it with a smile. Unknowingly my eyes were searching for a familiar figure, but I can't see her. Maybe she came only for one day.

Just like that, I was watching that scene for about 15 mins. It gave me peace. I remembered the day I asked her how many kids she wants. And how her cheeks became red. My shy sunshine! It would have seen so different if she didn't betray me. Maybe we would have been married by now and having kids like them. I thought looking at the kids who were playing with that cute puppy.

Suddenly, their parents called them and they went away. The puppy sat there pouting. I laughed at his reaction. I came out of the car and went near him. I sat on my knees to match his level.

"Hey young man! You look sad" I asked him

He alerted his eyes and made a puppy face.

A puppy made a puppy face. Interesting!

"Do you want to play?" I said forwarding my hand as if talking to a baby.

He did a greeting stretch and put his small paws in my hand doing a play bow.

I laughed and lifted him settling him into my lap. He licked my face as if he knows me for years.

Just like that, we talked God knows what. At least he is more sensible than that stupid friend of mine.

I placed him on a bench and left after rubbing his back and kissing his forehead.

TARAKSHA SHARMA

"Choco! Do you want to go to the park?" I asked him while entering inside after coming back from the orphanage.

He barked jumping up and down.

It's a yes!
...

We entered the park. Few kids were playing and their parents were sitting in a corner.

"Tara di, please let us play with Choco" Rohan asked with pleading eyes.

Why are they so cute?

"Choco, do you want to play with them?" I acted as if asking him.

He barked.

"He is saying yes" I said while placing him down.

Everyone clapped and I laughed seeing their reactions.

"Tara di, can we feed him cookies?" asked Pihu

"Yes, this munchkin will love to" I replied pulling Choco's cheeks and in return, he shook his head irritated.

Hehe! I love irritating him.

I left Choco with them and went to sit with the ladies.
...

We were talking and it started becoming dark. All the parents took them back. I also stood up and was going to take Choco.

But when I saw the scene, a small smile crept on my face. a well-built man was sitting on his knees with Choco on his lap. His back facing me. He was playing with him while stroking his head. He was talking to him God knows what as if talking to a baby and surprisingly Choco was also responding as if he knew him for ages.

I can hear the sound of him laughing. But why he is not turning back? His laugh sounds like music.

Oh God! Why so eagerly do I want to see his laughing face? he is testing my patience.

I was going towards them when Rohan's mom called me to ask something. When I again turned back, I found Choco sitting on a bench and that man was nowhere in sight.

My heart felt something weird. Sadness?

Oh god, I am getting mad!

I picked Choco from the bench and left for home...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!!!

So, how are you'll feeling so far?

Finally, Tara and Abhi's POV are together but they are not together.

Initially I thought I will do it at last but I think that would be too late to thank these kind souls. gmalhotra880, s12mohite, Hiding_is_fun, Deborah24072003, Firewall__03, Orpi_writes__, Sudhas_26, Saka_1208, parisasweet, zarnish_r, jaanu_bts143, fireflies__world, VeronicaSwan1,Choco_pie21, prettyanu4545,vividhashahvivi
and ofcourse RoseHuntington23.
Thank you so much angels for voting, commenting and supporting my story. I can't tell how happy I am. Please support me in the future as well (even if I make some blunder😅).

Also, This book will contain around 45 chapters excluding epilogue.

Also, i was going through the chapters today and found many grammatical mistakes. I badly wanted to correct them😣. I was becoming restless☹️. But then, people will think I am mad updating same chapters again and again🤣. So, i controlled myself😌.

Also, aaj kafi faltu baate ho gyi, ofcourse Thank u ke alava.😅

Also, I know main bohot bekar comedy Karti hon.😶

Also, bye!!!

Hope you all liked this chapter.🤗

Please do vote and comment.💕

Love
Ivy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 30.1K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...
12.1K 729 16
'HER' Series book one They thought they were strangers but they were more than that... โ™กโ™กโ™ก ADVAIT SHEKHWAT- 29 years ol...
113K 4.4K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...