Intermediate {K/DA X Maleread...

By KilliosKorosu

Y/n L/n or known as Shirone the White Fox in Heavens Arena. A well known fighter throughout the city of (C/n... More

Prologue
Biography (Update)
Chapter 1: Enter Y/n.
Chapter 2: Tournament
Chapter 3: Tournament 2
Chapter 4: Tournament 3
Chapter 5: Tournament end
Chapter 6: K/DA
Chapter 7: Friends huh?
Chapter 8: Next day.
Chapter 9: Behind a Concert
Chapter 10: Unforseen events
Chapter 11: Contract!?
Chapter 12: The Other Side🎵
Chapter 13: Moved in
Chapter 14: 'Normal' day for Y/n
Chapter 15: A day with Seraphine
Chapter 16: Looking over Memories
Chapter 17: Opening up
Chapter 18: Grocery with Kai'sa.
Chapter 19: K/DA's Game Night
Chapter 20: Candy Shop
Chapter 21: Sudden change
Chapter 22: Discord
Chapter 23: Shopping with Ahri
Chapter 24: Mending the pieces
Chapter 25: Odd Monstrosity
Chapter 26: Aftermath
Chapter 27: Exposed
Chapter 28: Secrets
Chapter 29: A Day with the Diva
Chapter 30: A pretty much normal day.
Chapter 31: Date with the Ninja
Chapter 32: TRUE DAMAGE
Chapter 33: Back to the Tower
Chapter 34: Shirone Vs Strife
Chapter 35: An Eventful day
Chapter 36: How they met.
Chapter 37: Secrets that needs to be told
Chapter 38: Troublesome
Chapter 39: Incoming..........
Chapter 40: Magic Lessons
Chapter 41: Within K/DA
Chapter 42: Unexpectedness
Chapter 43: Kingdom of Demacia
Chapter 44: Troublesome Problems
Chapter 46: The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 47: Ancient Fear
Chapter 48: The Demons inside

Chapter 45: One's Journey

2.1K 56 13
By KilliosKorosu

Early dawn in Demacia.

The mission will finally commenced  as soon as all have gathered.

Y/n was seen walking down the stairs, yawning a bit while stretching his body.

Accompanying him was Garen and Fiora as all three were now heading towards the courtyard as that's the place they'll gather with the people who will be joining them.

Y/n turns his attention to the two.

Y/n: So how many of us are gonna be in the team?

Fiora: Well there would be 6 of us which includes you, me, Garen, Shyvanna and two others.

Y/n: And who are the two?

Fiora: You'll see, just know that both people were chosen by King Jarvan himself, they'll give a big hand in this mission.

Y/n: I see, so where are they now?

Suddenly Y/n quickly turns around and lift up his foot to stop a spear from stabbing him as he redirected it to the ground, now glaring at the man who wields it.

???: Hoh? So the stories about you are true after all, you are strong.

He smirks while Garen and Fiora sigh at this.

Fiora: Typical, still the same Battle maniac as ever Xin Zhao.

Xin Zhao: Hey you can't blame me, I like fighting strong people.

He then looks at Y/n, still smirking.

Xin Zhao:  My name is Xin Zhao, White fox, it's quite an honor to fight alongside you.

Y/n looks at him and nods as he lift his foot off his spear.

Y/n: Yeah, right back at you too buddy.

Y/n then looks over to the last of their group which he grew a look of surprise but then deadpans.

Fiora: That's Poppy.

Garen: She's one of Demacia's finest Elites and King Jarvan's most trusted Guard with me being second.

Y/n: A yordle. Why did it had to be a yordle...

Hearing this, the small yordle carrying a large Hammer scoffs.

Poppy: What? Got a problem with my species?

She glared at him.

Y/n: -_-... A little bit. Because whenever I meet a yordle around..... there always tend to be a lot of trouble going to happen. For example, the ones in Piltover.

Poppy: I-I see... You're not wrong about that.

She sweatdrops for she can't deny the truth.

Garen: Well it looks like everyone is here, a little early too.

Y/n: What's wrong with that? It's even better the sooner we start.

Fiora: Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's go!

They all nod and starts walking to the gates.

But unbeknownst to them, Jarvan was watching from the balcony, a more serious expression on him.

Jarvan IV: Hmm...

Thus then the group starts their journey to the borders...

__________________________________________

Now in another part of the world,

Nighttime in Shanghai, China.

K/DA were shown walking around as Sera rush in front, a wide smile on her.

Sera: Whoa this.... check it out you guys! This place is packed!

She exclaims in excitement as she looks around with many food stalls in the streets.

They were in the Food streets of the city as they've arrive here in the afternoon.

They had spent their time a bit in their private room to get settled around before they went out for food.

The rest of the group all laughed and giggled at Seraphine's enthusiasm.

They can't blame her, the place looks wonderful in the night, especially with all the delicious aromas filling in the air.

Evelynn: Seems you're enjoying yourself Deary.

Sera: Yeah.. it's just I've never been in China before! I've only been in South Korea and C/N city.

Evelynn: Well you better get used to it, for who knows what more places we could perform at now that you've joined us~

Akali: Yeah! This is just the beginning Sera!

Sera hearing this was shocked, now feeling nervous but most of all excited again!

Sera: Right! I will do my best you guys!

Akali: That's the spirit! Now come on! I'm getting hungry right now!

They all laugh at this, typical Akali.

They all look around for awhile, finding a good place to eat but there was so many as they couldn't decide where to go!

Not until Akali decided to drag them to a noodle stand instead.

Akali: Alright! Let's order!

They all sigh and Sera laughs sheepishly.

After a few moments of their orders taken, it didn't take long for them to start eating.

Akali: Man Chinese people really do cook fast.

Ahri: No kidding!

Sera looks around the place as the atmosphere was full of positivity!

Sera could feel it as she smiled but then a thought came to her.

Sera: S-Say, where will we perform at again?

Kai'sa: Oh Ahri haven't told you yet?

Hearing her name, Ahri stops slurping her noodles as she looks at them laughing nervously which made Kai'sa sigh.

Kai'sa: Honestly. Look Sera, we'll be performing.... there.

She points to the top and Sera looks and went into complete shock, seeing the building she was pointing at.

It was a fairly tall building that had some cool lightings on it. But on top of it was a stage being set up.

Evelynn: That's the place we'll be performing at. The stage is almost complete and only 6 more days left for us to perform.

Hearing this Sera nods but grew a sad look which they noticed and already understand why.

Kai'sa: Don't worry Sera. I'm sure Y/n is happy for you and who knows he might be watching us live at that time.

Sera: Y-Yeah, I know that he's busy right now but honestly I can't help but wish he was really here..

She looks down sadly as the girls seeing this were a bit sad as well. They really wanted there Fox kit to be here for the release of their new song as well as Sera's debut in the group!

But they can't do anything about it since he's on a mission.

Akali sighs then claps her hands, catching their attention.

Akali: Oh come on you girls cheer up! Besides you heard what his Boss said, if Y/n finishes his mission quickly, there's a high chance for him to come here and watch us perform!

Ahri: Y-Yeah! You're right, so don't be sad Sera! He wouldn't want that now would he?

She smiled along with them and Sera hearing this smiles back, slowly feeling much better.

Sera: Yeah.. Yeah you're right!

Akali: That's our Sera!

Ahri: That's the spirit! Hahaha..

She laughs but then.

Ahri:  By the way.... are you gonna eat that?

She points at her dumplings which made Kai'sa reprimand her and Ahri starts pouting.

Ahri: Oh come on~ Just one please~

Kai'sa: Ahri, no! Seriously you already ate yours! You can just order more!

She sighs and Sera giggled.

Evelynn: Honestly, you're more of the child in this group Ahri. You're supposed to be the leader here.

Akali: Yeah no kidding!

Ahri: Hey! Why you bully me like this?

She pouted which made them all laugh.

Sera smiles seeing everyone was enjoying their time together, she still can't believe it.

She was close to reaching her dream of being an idol and it's with her K/DA too!

Once she debuts, her journey to her dream will finally be reached as the only thing left she'll do now, is live through it with a smile!

Sera was happy as she then looks up to the sky.

Sera: I hope Y/n is having a better time like us.

____________________________________________

Y/n: YOU HAVE GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!

A flock of birds fly away startled from his enrage shouting.

Hours have already passed since they started their journey to the borders as it was now afternoon.

The group have already gone far away from the Kingdom of Demacia as currently, they were in another forest and were in a pickle as in front of them were two roads leading to somewhere else which they don't know for the signs were destroyed.

Y/n: How did you lose a map!?

He yelled at Garen who was looking through his bag.

Garen: Hey don't look at me! I handed it over to Xin Zhao here!

Xin Zhao: Why are you blaming me for!? I gave it back didn't I!

Garen: No you didn't!

Xin Zhao: I did too! It was when we took a break near the rivers!

Garen: But then where is it!? Certainly not in my hands!

Both of them starts bickering with each other.

Poppy/Y/n: Ugh idiots...

Both of them angrily facepalms while Fiora sighs.

Fiora: Now what do we do?

Y/n looks to her.

Y/n: Can't you all... y'know, know where to go?

Fiora: Sadly no, it's been so long since I've been here that I've forgotten the path to the borders.

Shyvanna: Same with me.

Poppy: And me, usually there would be signs around to help us but as you can see, they seem to be.... destroyed. How'd that happen?

She picks up the tattered pieces of the said signs on the ground.

Y/n groans at this and he looks to see the two numbskulls were still at it which he grew a tick mark at.

Y/n: Would you guys... SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

*BONK!*

Garen/Xin Zhao: We're very sorry for our behavior,

Both had comical bumps in their heads as Y/n growled at them while the girls sweatdrop at this.

Y/n: (This is Demacia's best soldiers? They act like bunch of children!)

He really wanted to destroy something right now..

Y/n: So what now, with no map how can we get there now? We're burning daylight here!

Fiora: Well we could just keep heading straight east? That's where the border is.

Shyvanna: Yeah but problem, we'll only end up getting lost due to how thick the forest is. I could just fly us over there but who knows what's lurking in the woods, especially if it's the enemy and we get spotted.

Hearing this, they groan as they start discussing what to do.

Y/n though goes to Poppy's side as he looks at the pieces as well.

Poppy: This is kinda strange.

He looks at her confused.

Y/n: How so?

Poppy: The wood is new proving that the old one has been replaced. Demacia's has job like this when it comes to directing and welcoming travellers but this... why is it destroyed? MAybe I'm just overthinking it..

This made Y/n narrows his eyes, it may seem like Poppy was overthinking it but that isn't the case here as it's too weird to be a coincidence.

But then suddenly Y/n's ear twitches as he then sniffs the air and grew a frown.

Y/n: Someone is here.

Hearing this the others grew confused but also vigilant as Shyvanna closes her eyes and starts sensing her surroundings.

Shyvanna: He's right. We're being watched.

Garen: What where!?

They all look around, growing vigilant.

Y/n suddenly twirls around along with Shyvanna and both of them fires a fireball on a rock which exploded and...

???: EEEEPP!

A Yelp was heard which sounded like a... girls and they all look in confusion.

Xin Zhao: What....?

Once the smokes cleared they went surprised to see....

Garen: Lux!?

Lux: Hehe... H-Hey Garen..

She nervously wave at her brother, as Y/n then yells,.

Y/n: What is she doing here!?

Garen: Yeah what are you doing here sis!?

Lux: W-Well when I heard you were going on a mission, I wanted to come with you!

She got up, patting the dust off of her, gulping at the scorch marks on the destroyed rock.

Garen: Absolutely not! It's too dangerous! Return back home at once!

Lux: Oh come on!

She poured as then looks around and she grew confused.

Lux: Ehh? I heard the White fox was supposed to join this mission, but.. where is he?

Garen: Hey don't ignore me!

Xin Zhao: Uh....

His eyes went towards the H/c boh and seeing this Lux grew more confused before she gasps.

Lux: Eeehh!? you mean that little kid is the white fox!?

Y/n: 💢LITTLE!? WHY YOU LITTLE–

Before Y/n could do anything to her, he was held back by Fiora as he starts to struggle against her grip.

Y/n: Let me go Fiora! She called me little! Why I oughta teach her! Let me at her let me at her let me at her!!!

Fiora: Calm down Y/n, I'm sure she didn't mean it like that...

Y/n: I don't care! She still pissed me off!!

Seeing Y/n wasnt stopping, she sighs and proceeded to hug him, pushing his face to her chest as he struggles to free himself now from it.

Y/n: Let me gow! I can't breathe in hewe!!

Fiora: Not until you calm down.

Y/n struggles around before slowly, he looks like he was calming down but then he went limp, mostly for suffocating.

Shyvanna: Uh I think he's unconscious.

Fiora: He's fine...

They all sweatdrop at this as then Lux turns to her brother.

Lux: Please brother! I promise not to be a burden, I can fight too y'know!

She gives him the eyes!

Garen: Well...

Y/n: Absolutely not!!

Y/n roared as he awakens and gasps for air, glaring at them especially at Lux!

Y/n: Ain't no way that brat's coming! Just tie her up on a tree or something and someone might stumble upon her, while that happens we'll be already on our way.

Garen: What!? And leave her behind in this dangerous forest? Are you mad!?

Y/n: Of course, why wouldn't I be? She just straight up insulted me! Of course I would be mad! To add more, where we're going is clearly more dangerous!

Garen: I uh.... You got a point there.. maybe we should...

Lux:  Brother!!

Garen: Hey, he's not wrong though!

Xin Zhao: The first part or the second part?

He questions but was ignored.

Fiora: Well she can't go back now.

Y/n: Huh?

Fiora: It'll take her till night to walk back home now and it's dangerous to go alone. I'll say she comes with us.

Lux: Thank you Fiora!!

Y/n: Grr! Fine! But she better not be a liability for this mission!

Fiora: Oh she won't be, right?

Lux: Right!

She saluted while giggling to herself, inside she was practically celebrating that she got to join in this mission, it has been like forever since she left Demacia.

Y/n looks back at the road.

Y/n: Still one problem... Where are we supposed to go then!? Without a map we can't—

Lux: Oh I have a map!

All of them looks at her as she was now holding said map, they all sigh in relief at this but for Y/n, he couldn't help but be annoyed, especially when Fiora was looking at him with a slight smug look.

Y/n: Hmph! Let's get going then!

They resume their path towards the borders, but now with a new addition to their team!

Lux: So Shiro.., C-Can I call you that, Shiro?... A-Are you really the youngest to ever join Heavens Arena?

Y/n groans as Lux started asking him questions about himself.

This was gonna be a long.....day.

_____________________________________

In Freljord.

In the mountains was a bloodshed battleground.

Many corpses of creatures of the void were littered around, especially the biggest one lying on the side of the mountain, having spikes of shadows skewered around it's body.

What's more, there were Shadow creatures all around them, slaying voidlings as in command was Pen.

Pen: Keep it up! Leave no survivors behind!

Pen was seen standing on top of the overly large Void beast that was already dead as Ashe was with him, looking tired as well..

They had been fighting them for a whole night now and it wasn't over yet.

They had been fighting hard in containing them in this place, not allowing a single Voidling out of their sight.

Ashe: Dammit we need to close that rift now! We can't keep on going much longer!

Pen: Do not worry, leave it to me. I have collected enough void energy to build the arrays!

Suddenly Pen's whole body started glowing as his coat suddenly started started smoking like shadows into his arms.

Small shadow particles begins rising up as purple embers comes out of his glowing eyes.

A magic circle suddenly appeared on the sky as it starts to expand slowly, going towards the rift.

The atmosphere around the snowy battlefield became tense and heavy all of a sudden as it was suffocating but only for the Voidlings as many more of them dies from the Shadow army upon them.

Suddenly, ethereal structure starts to build from the magic circle as it shows to be a Chinese tower.

A Black Pagoda.

Pen then brought his hands together, his energy going more wild as the Black Pagoda glowed dark purple as it points towards the rift, as then....

A bright light appeared, enlightening the whole place.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

__________________________________________

Garen: Alright, it's getting dark now, we should stop and make camp.

They all nod at this as they then look around for a suitable spot which they did which was near a river.

Y/n went to get some wood as Xin Zhao followed him to help while the others get situated around the spot.

Not long after, the two returned with good amount of wood as Shyvanna started the fire with it and soon night CA e.

Everyone was now gathered around in the fire, with fishes and a while chicken on sticks slowly being cooked.

Lux looks around her to see everyone was busy doing their own thing as they wait for their dinner to be cooked.

Lux: So.... since we're taking camp here, mind telling me what's the mission?

This made Garen look to her.

Garen: Right, you still don't know. Well I'll just tell it straight. We're going demon hunting.

Lux: DEMON HUNTING!?

Y/n: Geez not so loud you idiot!

Lux: S-Sorry! But the mission is D-Demon Hunting really?

Xin Zhao: Yup! What did you really think?

Lux: W-Well I thought it was some rescue kind of mission.. you see I've heard from some guards in the castle but it looks like they were wrong.

Xin Zhao: Well not exactly, they were only given false information so....

Lux: Oh I see so why at the borders then?

Garen: Because that's where the Demon resides sister,

Lux: I-I see well then it's gonna be easy then right? I mean look at our group! We're basically the monsters here!

She exclaims while laughing a bit but the group was silent.

Lux: Eh?

Shyvanna: *Sigh* Its not that simple. We have a suspicion that the Demon we're up against... is an old enemy of Demacia.

This made Lux complete shocked.

Lux: Ehh!? Really!?

Poppy: She's right, from the warnings we were given, I think it's THAT demon.

Lux was now confused.

Lux: You mean you guys know this Demon? Then does it have a name?

These made the Demacians looks to one another before back at Lux.

Fiora: *Sigh* The Demon of Fear..... Fiddlesticks.

Y/n grits his teeth at this as Fiora then looks to him, worried.

Lux: Fiddlesticks? Hehe what kind of name is that?

She giggled but then she stops noticing the tense atmosphere in the air but then it became more heavy and dark making everyone sweat a bit as they look at the source.

Y/n: Is everything to you some kind of joke ?

Lux: H-Huh?

Y/n was glaring at her emitting his bloodlust which she cowers.

Y/n: Do you ever shut that mouth of yours? We're in a mission and here you are constantly joking around, especially when the matter of problem involves a demon! An Ancient one at that!

He growled making her look down in fright.

Lux: I-I'm sorry!

The atmosphere around grew more and more tense from his aura as they were getting anxious now but it soon diminishes.

Y/n: Tch.

He then walks away, into the woods, leaving them behind while blatantly ignoring their calls.

Garen looks to his sister in disappointment.

Garen: Seriously Lux, you really need to read the room.

Lux: I-I was only trying to lighten the mood... But i-is the demon really that bad?

She asked nervously.

Xin Zhao: More than you could ever know.

She looks at him as he was now sharpening his spear.

Lux: H-Have you met it?

Xin Zhao: Well no, I  actually never exactly met or seen it but I've heard stories of it. Fiddlesticks is a demon that you should hope to never encounter, especially to normal people,

The others nods at this.

Fiora: The demon has been around for centuries, most likely at the beginning of time.

Garen: Fiddlesticks is not only one of the oldest but most terrifying demons of all, it has killed many Demacians in the past, that including members of the royal family.

This made Lux gulps in fear.

Lux: W-What? Then Garen.. what about you, did you had an encounter  with that demon?

Garen hearing this, grew a grim look,

Garen: ..... Yes... many years ago when I was still beginning as a Knight, it was during my first mission and that was guarding the borders... That night.... it appeared and I met it in battle but.... I barely escaped.

Poppy: He's right, he.. no WE barely escaped, I was there at that time too, as we had trouble dealing with it.

Lux couldn't help but be horrified at this. How come she never heard of this before?

Lux: But.... why does S-Shirone look so angry then?

Hearing this, the Demacians were confused as they look to Fiora and Shyvanna seeing they know him more than them.

But Shyvanna as well was confused but Fiora wasn't, already knowing the story behind it.

Fior: Its..... confidential. 

Shyvanna: Fiora?

Fiora: *Sighs* All I can say is.... both of them had a history with each other. Full of blood and hatred for one another.

This made everyone look in disbelief.

Xin Zhao: Seriously? Now that explains his change of aura.

Poppy: Yeah, it must be some feud between them if he's that angry.

Fiora: You have no idea..

Lux couldn't help but be guilty and sad.

Lux: Now I feel like an idiot. Me and my big mouth.

Fiora: Dont worry about it Lux. He'll calm down...... eventually.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_______________________________

Time passed and everyone just got their dinner, but...

Y/n hasn't returned yet.

Lux: He's... taking a lot of time.

Fiora: It seems so, he must be that pissed off than I expected.

......

Meanwhile.

*Bam!*

*Bam!!*

*Bam!!*

Y/n was seen throwing his yoyos at a poor tree out of his frustration.

Y/n: Dammit... dammit..! DAMMIT!!!

*BAM!!!*

The Tree shakes a bit as he pulls back and stops, panting heavily out of stress.

The tree's trunk has seen better days as it has been utterly destroyed to the point where one more hit can cause it to tumble down.

Y/n: Demons..... I hate them... SOO MUCH!!

He threw his Yoyo at the tree one last time as it hits, now destroying a huge chunk of it and this made it fall down, crashing loudly as dust flew to the air.

Y/n exhales smokes from his mouth as he starts to calm down.

He looks up to the sky and sees the stars,,his eyes looking melancholic all of a sudden as he starts recalling a memory.

Y/n: .....TCH!

*BAM!*

To be continued.....

Word Count: 3900+

6-26-22

I'm starting to hate myself now.

I keep updating so slow and my writing is getting a bit off unlike my usual ones... though does it seem that way to you guys?

Anyway I apologize for taking another month to update!! Seriously I've been busy a lot as I had to write this in two days!

I keep getting occupied by my other books and especially when I'm worrying for what next step I'm going for my future!

I really hate this! I wish I was still a kid!

Well other than that, hope you enjoyed this guys!

I also updated the bio by inserting another pic for how I envisioned my MC here! Feel free to check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.6K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...