You Are My Summer Love . (Par...

By ImJustBanginYourMom

Taylor And Hannah Have Been Friends For Ever And They Have The Same Interests As Each Other . They Were Obses... More

You Are My Summer Love .
The Night Before .
Worst Best Day Ever . </3
Im Scared .
New Home .
What Should I Do!?
It Not What It Looks Like .
No One Understands .
I Just Want To Leave And Go Back Home .
Ill See You Sooner Or Later .
We Cant Live Without You .
I Really Didnt Move On .
Again Harry , Again .
Its Done .
Letters .
Lest Restart .
So Inspirational .
I Cant .
Cancer .
Feeling Better?
Bye . Im Gonna Miss You Guys.
Im Better!
Leaving Already?
Bonding Time .
Video Call?
'Mommy' ?
The Club!?
Cramps!
Shhh . She's Asleep .
You Guy's Are So Sweet!
I Feel Like This Is It .
Liam!
No . Please , No .
Hannah!
Please Stay!
More Braces!
Im No Ones .
If Thats What You Want Than Thats What You Will Get .

I Could Die Right Now .

29 0 0
By ImJustBanginYourMom

Chapter Thirty Seven <3

        Finally back home! We were already off the plane and back home . We walked in the door and Carter came running up to us , as usual . He jumped on Harry first and Harry handed him back to me .

"Hey Boo ." I said trying to smile but the headache took over all my power .

"Woah! What are those!?" He asked pointing to my mouth .

"Braces ." I simply said .

"Why did you get those?"

"Like i told you before . If you suck your thumb , Youll have to get these when your older . And they hurt ." I said with a real smile this time .

"Ew . I dont want those ." 

"No body does ." I said as i sat him down and went upstairs . I alowly walked to mine and Harry's room as i crawled in bed .

"Eh! They feel just as bad as cramps!" I screamed into the pillow .

"Whats wrong babe?" A firmiliar voice said . I got up and turned around to see Niall standing in the door way .

"How could you deal with this!?" I said as i gave him a hug .

"I had mine for 3 years ." He said as he rolled his tungue when he said 'Three' .  

"So . I had mine for .. Uh ... Like half a year three years ago . Same thing ." I said as i earned a smile .

"Youll get used to it . It gets better later on ." And with that he walked away and i plopped in bed till i fell asleep .

***

"MOM!" Someone shouted . I opened my eyes and saw Louis jumping up and down infront of my bed .

"Louis . Please ." I said as his loud voice made me have a head ache .

"Whats wrong love?"

"This is what wrong ." I said as i fake smiled so he could see my braces .

"I thought you already got them ?" .. Smh .

"Yea i did but i needed them again ." I said as i got out of bed .

"Im Sorry ." He whispered .

"Why are you whispereing?" I asked turning back around .

"Because i know you feel bad ." He whispered back .

"Aw I Love you ." I said as i gave him a hug and walked back down stairs . 

"Morning love ." Harry shouted as he heard me walk down stairs .

"Hush!" I shouted back as i slowly walked to the couch and burried my head in the cousion .

"Head ache?" He asked softer .

"Yea ." I Mumbled in the cousin . I heard his phone go off and he looked scared .

"Uh . I got to go ." He mumbled as he walked out the door nurvously .

"Where ya going?" I asked lifting my head up .

"Uh .. Yea .. Uhmm .. To meet Niall some where ." He stuttered . Something was going on and i was going to find out . I got up and texted Hannah off of Louis phone . I saw they were texting earlier and i started to go through them . 

Hannah: Hey Louis

Louis: Hey love

Hannah: Can i tell you something and you cant tell Taylor or anyone else?

Louis: Why cant i tell Taylor?

Hannah: Just promise me .

Louis: I Guess .

Hannah: Im Dating Harry behind her back .

 And after that message he hasnt replied . I was furious . I called Harry up and couldnt help but just through things and hit things . He didnt answer and i threw Louis phone down on the couch . 

"Woah whats going on!?" Louis rushed down the stairs .

"You . You were the one to blame too!" I shouted picking up a fork and throwing it at him . He looked shocked and ducked , missing the hit .

"What are you tlaking about ." 

"You knew Hannah and Harry were dating behind my back! You knew it! And you wouldnt tell me! How could you?" I whispered the last part . He looked stunned .

"I-i ." 

"No save it for later when you wont ever fucking see me again ." Did i really just cuss? Oh no .

"What are you doing?" He asked as i grabbed a knife .

"You wanna see what it feels like? It feels like this!" I said as i started to cut down my arm . 

"Taylor!" He shouted and ran over to me . I stopped and fell to the ground as i let a tear fall . No i have to suck it up . 

"What the hell were you thinking!?" He said running over to me .

"Get away from me!" I screamed as loud as i could without my jaw hurting . He backed away and sent a quick text . A few minutes later Niall , Zayn , And Liam burst through the door . They all came running over as they all bent down next to me . I cant believe i let Harry back into my life . I should have known this was going to happen . I was sitting on the floor , blood going everywhere , just curld up in a ball . 

"Niall ." I said not looking up . 

"Yea Love?" He asked .

"I need you ." I said looking up as my face was bloos shot and wet from tears . He grabbed my hand that wasnt cut and took me up stairs to once called 'Our' Bedroom .

"Why did you do this love?" He asked . Niall was the only one i could talk to personally . Knowing he knew me since i was a kid .

"Harry . Its all Harry , Louis and Hannah's Fault . I said sucking ti up like i didnt care . But i really did care .

"What did they do?" He asked sitting us down on 'Our' (Mine and Harry's) Bed . 

"Harry's cheating on me with my best friend . And Louis knew and he never told me . I have lost all my trust in everyone . Excpet you ." I said as i wrapped my arms around him . 

"Im so Sorry ." 

"No . A Promise Means Everything but when its broken , Sorry means nothing ." I said as i sucked it up and went down stari to see Harry standing next to Louis worried as Louis was talking to him about it . They looked around and i saw Harry's face as red as could be . He walked up to me and opened his mouth to say something .

"Dont , Save it . Youll need to ." I said walking away . I walked up to Liam and whispered into his ear .

"Are you dating Danielle?"

"No?" He whispered back as i grabbed his face and brought it to mine . He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled into the kiss like he was waiting for that all his life . When i kissed him it had no sparks . It felt plain . Nothing like me and Harry's kisses . Not at all . I pulled back with tears as i turned around to Harry .

"Thats how i feel . " I said as his face had anger , sadness , depression and every emotion in it you could think of . I walked off up to , used to be , mine and Harry's room as i dug myself into our bed . I know what your thinking . I Should leave but when you love someone that much , you dont want to leave . If i leave it will feel like he took a chunk out of my heart and i will never feel the same again . I layed down and started to listen what was going on down stairs . I heard yell's . scream's , thing's being breaken , bang's , everything . I felt bad . I dont know why i felt bad but i did . It was really Harry's fault but i feel like its all mine . What do i do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
152K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
788K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...