𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

Door SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... Meer

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

72 | change can be amazing

2.3K 161 52
Door SinCircus_

Nox

Present

I couldn't see Jimin as much the following week. It's exam period, so him and Yoongi are completely swamped with their studies and work, so I didn't bother them much.

I visited both whenever I could, just to drop off some energy drinks and a snack but other than that they were completely absorbed in their responsibilities. Especially Yoongi, who is currently searching for a smaller place to live and a part time job other than YouTube. The only positive is he didn't fall back on his studies because he managed to arrange to partake in online lectures during his stay in the hospital. Plus, the man is mad smart so him acing those exams is a sure thing.

I missed seeing them whenever I please, but I remind myself that this won't last long and that we will be hanging out again soon. Yoongi has been pestering me to go to Mac Donald's ever since he got discharged and he's starting to sound like a broken record. He has an unhealthy addiction to Mac Donald's fries.

I'm currently working an evening shift at the patisserie and my hands are about to break from mopping the floors a thousand times, washing mountains of dishes, and carrying heavy crates from one space to another. Today it was delivery day, which means one thing: physical labor. Having to carry enormous sacks of floor to a basement wrecks your back.

I look over at the clock as I wash the last bit of the dishes. It's eight thirty and I get out at nine.

Thirty minutes to go.

I quickly rinse all the dishes and stack them neatly on the dryer then toss the gloves aside when I notice Anna shutting the fridge. My phone suddenly vibrates, and I expect it to be a text from either Axel, Jimin or Yoongi, but instead it's a text from Jungkook. And knowing Jungkook, he's probably in town now and he wants a quick lay while he's here. But now that I'm dating Jimin, I'll have to set the record straight with him.

jk_idc: I'm gonna be in town for a while until winter break. You wanna meet?

who_is_noctis_: sure when? I hit send.

jk_idc: when are you free?

who_is_noctis_: I'm getting off work in ten.

jk_idc: come to my place.

who_is_noctis_: say the magic word

jk_idc: mommy?

Right after work, I spend no time to drive over to Jungkook's place. I ring the bell and he opens the door for me. There he is standing tall with his shoulder leaning against the doorframe and a naughty grin splayed on his face. With one mere glance at his physique, I can tell that he's been working out and the truth is he looks attractive bulked up.

His shoulders are broader, and his muscles are more defined. T-shirts no longer hang on his body like they used to. Instead of his body taking the shape of the clothing he wears, the clothes adjust nicely on him. And since he makes money by selling his outer appearance, he must have agencies bombarding his messages.

"Hey mommy. Long time no see." He says in a mocking manner, and I roll my eyes as I walk into the corridor.

"I didn't answer to that via text, so don't expect me to answer to that now." I tell him with a laugh. Together we pace into the living room, and we take a seat on the sofa. "So, what brings you by Sunleth?"

"If I say I missed you, will you believe me?"

"Yes, because I'm a fucking delight."

Two can play at this game.

"Come on Jungkook," I say. "Be serious."

"When have we ever been serious?" He arches a brow as he extends his hand over on my side resting on my knee. "I've missed you Nox while I was away. Missed how good you feel." When I feel his fingers climb higher up my leg, I immediately push it away. Jungkook looks at me bewildered, a noticeable frown covering his features. I clear my throat and smile thinly as I turn to face him.

"About that," I say. "We can't do this anymore."

Jungkook scrutinizes me from head to toe, his gaze stopping dead straight into mine. "Okay," he replies swiftly and gets off the couch. It's my turn to stare at him bewildered.

I met Jungkook for the first time at a bar downtown, a few months after I ended things with Elijah. We made a pact and basically became fuck buddies, and he has been my destress outlet ever since. Whenever I called him, he always answered and complied, and I did the same. We both had problems of our own and we desperately needed a safe place where we could both freely unleash our inner demons and let them rage, take, bite and consume without having to worry ourselves about exploiting anyone.

Part of me is extremely glad, I don't have to feed this side of mine that constantly relied on solving problems and releasing tension by getting physical; yet another much smaller part of me is sad to leave him behind, because he won't have anyone to do this with any longer. Of course, he can always just fuck someone new, but they won't know all the shit he has gone through. He's only talked about his ugly past with me and that's the whole reason why we made our pact in the first place. Jungkook was the first person I had sex with after I ended things with Elijah. After everything he did to me, Jungkook was the first man I had put my trust into.

We had agreed to have sex with each other whenever we felt like it, like for example when I was angry at Jimin that day at Sam's place. It didn't matter whether we were aggravated, sad, moody or happy or if we were simply horny. We covered each other's needs perfectly. We could have sex with other people if we wanted to, but we had to use protection; I never had sex with anyone else other than him and knowing Jungkook, he probably got intimate with other girls while he was away on shoots. We also agreed that we could stop this whenever we wanted, regardless of the reason and I went along with it.

"Okay?" I echo dumbfounded.

"Yeah, what did you expect me to say?" He inquires as he takes out a bottle of water from the fridge. "We agreed to stop sometime."

"I just didn't expect you to be so cool about it." I clarify.

"What do you want me to do? Throw a fit?"

"No!" I laugh. "It's nice that you're going with it though."

He takes out a Coke from the fridge and walks back to the couch as he places the soft drink on the coffee table in front of me. "Sorry, it's all I have to offer you. That and..." he pulls a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, handing me a blunt. "Can I ask why you want to stop all of a sudden?" He asks me when he gives me a lighter.

"Well...I kind of have a boyfriend now." I mutter, trying my best to contain the grin on my face. I place the cigarette between my lips and raise the lighter to light the tip when Jungkook looks at me wide eyed as I inhale.

"Holy shit, really?" He says gleefully. "If you're that determined to stop fucking me, he must be a big fuckin deal." I elbow him playfully and laugh, blowing out excess smoke. "Seriously though, who is the dude? Do I know him?"

"I might have mentioned him to you before." I say biting my lip, then shake off the ashes from my cigarette on the ashtray.

"Oh yeah?" He pipes.

"I don't know if you remember, but before you left, I came over-"

His eyes widen like plates, and he cuts me mid-sentence. "Hold the fucking phone, is this the guy you told me about, the one you were watching from your car?"

"What? I wasn't watching anyone from my car."

"Yeah, you were creeper." Jungkook barks out a laugh. "I remember, it's the guy you were tailing from your car, and you were going to meet a client and once you reached their apartment, you found out he was your client. You fought and you treated him like shit when he was being nice to you, then came to my place to fuck me." He blinks twice then looks at me with hopeful eyes. "Am I right?"

I blow out some smoke his way and he waves it off. "Yeah, you remember correctly."

"I have to meet him." He rubs his hands together. "If you're fucking him, he must be a cool guy."

"What the fuck does that mean?" I snap.

"I mean, you were fucking me and I'm awesome." He says with a shit eating grin. I take a whiff from my cig then blow the smoke directly on his face when he shuts his eyes and coughs. "Asshole," he grits. "So, is he any good?" He asks arching a brow and I roll my eyes. "Come on, you have to tell me."

"I'm not answering that question."

"Nox, we've been fucking nonstop for about a year. I know what you like." He says confidently.

"You know what I needed." I correct him. "With Jimin it's different. I fucking love having sex with him. I love being around him in general, you know?" I say dreamily. "This week was dreadfully boring without him. I couldn't see him as much as I wanted to because he had to focus on his exams. All I did was work, cook, sleep, and wait to see him for a few minutes. Those minutes were precious to me because Jimin knows how to make me smile after a long fucking day and when all I want to do is bury myself in my bed and stare at the ceiling. He makes me want to do absolutely anything as long as it's with him. He makes every slow, monotonous day seem worth living because he's the reward. It sounds fucking insane, but I see myself with him on the long run."

"Gross. You're talking about him like you're in love or something."

I smile. "That's because I am."

"Wow," he mumbles. "You sound weird saying that."

"Shut up," I crack up then grab the cushion from behind me and smack it across his face.

"No, I'm serious. Your eyes look loopy, like you're on an acid trip." Jungkook immediately covers himself as I attack him with the sofa cushion, and he bursts into a fit of laughter. I chase him around the living room with my new fluffy weapon. He runs around like a lunatic while I hunt him down with the cigarette hanging from my lips, not caring about the ashes that fall on the floor.

"You look like you're high when you talk about him!" He jokes.

"You little shit," I grit out and he climbs on the kitchen island, and he stands on all fours when he starts twerking.

He pokes his tongue out and I throw the pillow on his wiggling ass only for it to ricochet and fly across the room to a bunch of candles I once brought him, bringing them all down. Jungkook starts laughing harder than before and this time I give in when I find another pillow to throw at his butt only for it to catapult on the other side of the kitchen island, past the bar stools. I approach him and smack his ass jokingly and he winces.

"If my ass didn't feel like it was on fire, I would have been hard now." He groans, rubbing his behind. "Does Jimin like being spanked too?"

"God, you're a fucking handful."

"I beg to differ." He says, lowering his pants only to show me his ass cheek which has a red handprint on it. "I got a fat ass." When his gaze falls on his bottom, his eyes widen to the size of tennis balls. "What the fuck, it's so fuckin red!"

"Sorry!" I pout. "Let me kiss it better."

"Knowing you, you'll bite my fuckin ass so fuck off." He snorts.

"So, what's new with you?" I ask him as he climbs off the counter.

"You know what's new?" He pipes enthusiastically. "I got a tattoo."

"Really? When?"

"Just now when you marked my ass with your gremlin hands!"

"Are you doing anything exciting for the winter break?" I ask him.

"I'll have a winter shoot scheduled in Idaho." He replies. "It's gonna be busy. What about you?"

"Yoongi has been pestering me to do something exciting ever since he got out of the hospital." I say, running a hand through my hair. "He keeps saying he wants to go on a vacation with me and Jimin, but I'm not quite sure if I can afford it and Axel will be alone. The kid will starve to death and the apartment will turn into a pigsty if I leave it in his hands."

"I think you worry too much about trivial things." He says. "And Axel can order takeout for several days."

"I guess..."

"You're just giving yourself excuses Nox." He says cheekily. "It's annoying."

"You think I should go?"

"I think it's about fucking time you lived a little. And besides," he starts. "The company I work at has booked a hotel in Idaho for a week and I can bring a plus one. It's a nice place, close to the ski resort and the mountains. The hotel even has a sauna and a pool. You could suggest to everyone to come to Idaho, and nobody will have to know about you not paying."

"That's genius, but a shit thing to do."

He shrugs. "You're the one who's broke not me."

***

As soon as I park my car in my spot, my phone vibrates on the seat next to me and I extend my hand to grab it when I notice Jimin's name and a picture of him smiling over the window in his bedroom, lighting up the screen. Swiping my finger across the green icon, I pick it up and grin to myself when I hear the sound of his voice.

"Hey, are you off work yet?" He asks lightly.

I get out of my car and kick the door shut. I fiddle with the keys in my pocket as I punch in the password in the gate. "Just got home." I smile.

"Perfect. Come upstairs." He says cryptically. "I'll be waiting for you baby." My heart does something like a leap when I hear the way his voice softens when he says the pet-name, he has dedicated to me and me alone. Before I get the chance to respond to his calling, he hangs up and leaves me to deal with the unruly mess in my heart he's responsible for.

I sprint past the water fountain in the front yard and dash into the hallway of Jimin's apartment. I'm a panting mess by the time I reach the top of the stairs and my heart feels like it's about to give out from such torturous exercise.

My thighs are burning but I don't care because all I want to do is see him and talk to him. I eagerly knock on his door and as soon as he opens it, I extend my arms on each side and pull him in a big hug.

"Hi," I beam. "Are you done with your tests?"

"I'm free," Jimin exclaims then buries his face in the crook of my neck. "You've been so good to me Nox." He says throatily and I look up to him. "You do so much for me, and Yoongi and I thought it was unfair that you did so many nice things for me without giving you something back."

"You don't have to give me anything."

"Well, I kind of have to." He murmurs as he leads me into his apartment. The smell of freshly cooked pasta, tomato sauce and parsley climbs into my nostrils when my eyes fall on the candlelit table in Jimin's kitchen. Everything is already set from the delightful warm setting to the beautiful smells; I noticed he has cleaned around the apartment too. I can already tell that this night is flawless, and I can't wait to enjoy dinner with him. "You always cook stuff for me, so it's only fair that I do something nice in return."

"That's so thoughtful of you," I say softly and lean into him to kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He grins giddily then plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, get off me I want to eat." I pout and he chuckles. Jimin settles down across me and tries to unscrew the cork. He seems to be having a little bit trouble with it, so I decide to intervene.

"Need help with that?"

"No thank you, I've got this." He mutters and when all his efforts go in vain and he nearly drops the entire bottle down, I just sit there with my brows raised and a shit eating grin hanging from my lips.

"Don't look at me like that." Reluctantly, Jimin finally hands me the bottle and I effortlessly unscrew the cork then pour us some white wine. "So, how was your day?" He asks as I take off my coat. I hang it over the chair then dig into the pasta.

"So good, because this is fucking epic." I moan out and he looks at me like I stabbed myself in the eye. "Not my fault your pasta tastes like sex on a platter."

"Your compliments are something else." He says as he takes a sip from his wine. "Also, if this sucks, we can order takeout."

"No fucking way." I snap and he raises his case. "I love it."

"More than sex with me?"

"Definitely more than having sex with you." I play the little game he's laid down in front of me. "I'm choosing food over sex anytime."

"Ouch." He fakes being hurt. "How was work?"

"Boring and tiring." I yawn. "However, I might have found us a chance to go on a vacation."

"Really?"

"What do you think about going on a little getaway to Idaho?" I ask.

"I honestly wouldn't mind going anywhere." He replies swiftly. "It's been a while since I last traveled. But why Idaho?"

"A friend of mine suggested we go there. I saw him today after work and I mentioned about you and Yoongi wanting to go on a vacation for winter break, so he said that we could all go to Idaho. He told me that he has a plus one in his hotel, but I declined because it would be unfair to you guys." He holds my gaze as I proceed, "I was thinking that staying in a hotel is expensive so why not simply rent out an Airbnb? Like think about it, if we rent out an apartment me and you in one room and Yoongi in another then maybe if we invite more people we could land a good discount-"

"That sounds like a solid plan." He says lowly, but I'm getting a feeling something's up.

"What's wrong?" I put down my fork and wipe my lip.

"It's nothing."

"Sure," I snort.

"Mind if I ask who's that friend of yours?" He asks tentatively and that's when I see it.

"Is someone getting jealous?" I grin.

"No, just curious."

I arch my brow and laugh to myself. "We agreed only 'truths', so the truth is what you'll get, but that doesn't mean you'll like it."

"Okay, I need to make something clear, because I want to avoid any future misunderstandings." He suddenly says. "I'm not interrogating you or accusing you. I'm genuinely curious about your life, your friends and you know all that kind of stuff, so please don't look at me like that."

"How?"

"Like you're walking on eggshells." He clarifies. "You're beautiful so it only makes sense that you've had other men in your life." I stare at him in awe as he continues, "so when I ask you about your friends or you know, the people you're involved with; it's simply because I want to know what you surround yourself with. I want to know what makes you you."

"I've known him for a long time." I say lowly. "His name is Jungkook and he's the first guy I slept with after Elijah."

"Okay,"

"He and I made a pact when we met and we kind of became fuck buddies." I tell him and a muscle on his jaw jumps. "But it's over now."

"Does he know it's over?"

"You say you're curious and all, but you're cute when you're jealous." I tease.

"Never said I'm jealous." He simply says. "I'm only asking you stuff and you're making assumptions."

"Anyway, Jungkook came back today from a shoot, and he texted me to meet. I ended the pact then." I take his hand in mine and caress it affectionately. "You're the one I love, and I would never hurt you." I say softly, knowing about his past issues with Evelyn. He just needed some assurance.

"I know," he whispers then raises kisses the roof of my hand.

"Besides, Jungkook likes you already and he hasn't even met you. I think you two of you could become friends." I say and a laugh escapes his mouth.

"Yeah, because becoming friends with your ex-fuck buddy is on the top of my bucket list." He snorts. "That's not gonna be awkward."

"It's going to be awkward if you make it, but no pressure. It would be nice if you two became friends than to have to deal with weird situations."

"Fine, I'll do what I can."

"Wait, so are we going to Idaho?" I pipe.

"If that's what you want." He smiles. "I really want to go skiing."

"Me too," I squeal. "I want to go hiking too and I want us to sit alone in front of the fireplace with mugs of marshmallows and cocoa on our laps."

"Is it bad that I want us to go alone?" Jimin says.

"No, but we can't afford it." I mutter. "We can always rent a room together and lock the doors whenever we want to be alone. Then I can do whatever I want with you."

"You got anything specific in mind?" He asks and I send a wink his way.

"I guess you'll find out in Idaho."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.5K 301 53
🎬 Best Friends to lover romances. 🎬 Morally gray characters. 🎬 Age gap. 🎬 Grumpy x sunshine. 🎬 Forbidden love. ________________________________...
1.2K 80 29
But why can't I be with her? What is my fault? Is it this much easy to forget someone? I never imagined that such day would come to my life. I still...
604K 15.4K 31
You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop you...