𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

ƒιƒту

2.4K 110 42
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

"What's this?" Draco asked, his hand reaching for the note at the bottom of the box. Vienna's heart sunk but this was something she wanted to do. She wanted to tell him this before he found out for himself.

This wasn't gossip. This was something Vienna had wanted to keep to herself. A part of Vienna's life that started the depression, the anger, the abuse from her father. This was the downfall of her life and this was something Vienna now wanted Draco to know.

She loved him and knew she could trust him with this.

"Wait," Vienna said, placing a hand over his.

His movement stopped immediately. His eyes found hers with a furrow of his brows. A confused questioning look.

"You know what this is?" Draco asked her.

Vienna replied with a nod, yes.

"This is one of the reasons why I was scared to tell you," Vienna began as she picked up the note, "this is something I only wanted myself to know. But now it's time for you to know. I didn't want to tell you until I was ready."

Draco's examined her features for an elegant moment, "and are you ready now?"

"I am," Vienna replied and then handed him the note. The piece of paper which Hermione had scribbled on it. Like however Hermione found out, she had written it quickly so she wouldn't forget.

"I want you to read this first and then I'll explain," Vienna said and hesitantly, Draco took the old, wrinkled piece of paper from her hand.

Draco gave Vienna one last look and then unfolded the paper. He read it intensely. Like he was taking in every word. Making sure he read it correctly and didn't miss a single detail.

Vienna's mind was racing, her heart sounded as though it was going to explode. Not because she didn't want Draco to know or to read the note, but because she was scared of what Draco might think.

After a long while, Draco spoke, "I thought you said your mother died of sickness?"

Vienna shook her head, no, "She killed herself because she couldn't live with my father. He abused her, just like he does me, if not worse,"

Draco cringed at Vienna's words.

"He never touched me until after my mother died," Vienna continued, "but I don't think my mother would have taken her life if she'd known."

"Vienna, I don't know what to say. . ."

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything," Vienna placed a hand on his hand, the hand he still held onto the note, "I just want you to know."

"How does Hermione know?" Draco questioned.

"That's still something I have to find out," Vienna said with a sigh.

"What we have to find out," Draco assured her, "I'll do whatever I have to find out why."

"I'm glad I told you," Vienna smiled.

"I'm glad you told me, I am. I'm so sorry," Draco said to Vienna, the love in his eyes dancing.

Vienna's smile grew in response.

"I remember seeing the burnt down barn when I came to dinner but I thought nothing of it," Draco said.

"If I'm being honest, I don't know why my father never got rid of it," Vienna said, "he just left it there. . . like a cruel reminder to himself."

Draco's throat bobbed.

And Vienna shrugged, "he blames me for her death, he refuses to accept that she took her life because of him. My father did love my mother, in some fucked up way, yet he caused her to kill herself."

"Believe me, that man doesn't know how to love," Draco shook his head, "you don't treat the people you love like that." his words seemed to affect him personally. Like he knew first hans from his own experience.

Vienna didn't know what to say. Draco noticed. And he knew today had already been hectic. He was tired and it was only 2 pm, he had no doubt Vienna was too.

"We should get out of here before Granger returns and catches us," Draco said and Vienna agreed.

"Should we take the box with us?" Draco asked. That is what he wanted to do. He hated to think what Granger does with this stuff.

"No," Vienna said, "If Hermione knows then I can't play my game with her anymore."

Draco raised an impressed brow as a smirk played on his lips.

"You are an evil little thing," Draco responded.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

They were cautious when they left Hermione's dormitory. Walking through the Gryffindor dormitory corridor like spies, treading carefully and aware of every sound. But when they reached the bottom of the stairs, they couldn't hide from who stood to their feet at the sight of them.

Harry Potter.

He had been sitting on the sofa but when he saw who had just walked down the steps, the colour of their robes being the only green in sight, Harry stood, confusion swimming in his eyes.

Draco stopped first, Vienna walking into his back, not expecting the sudden halt. Draco's hand lightly brushed against Vienna's bare leg from where she stood behind. A silent warning to remain calm. But she was. A scarily amount of calm.

They should have been a little scared. Any sane person would. But to them, Draco and Vienna, only found this amusing. His presence only made this more exciting.

However, not a single presence of amusement lingered on Harry's face.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Harry's voice was strong and fierce.

Draco walked forward as he linked his hand in Vienna's, "Just on a walk, Potter, but we'll be on our way now," Vienna laughed at Draco's words, "but don't mind us. You go back to whatever you were doing."

"Nah, I don't think so—" Harry said as he grabbed on to Vienna's arm in an attempt to stop them.

But Draco had turned around and instantly gripped Harry in a chokehold. He stepped closer to Harry, his violent eyes looking down at Harry, and to his benefit, didn't look scared. Only bravery in his eyes as Draco's hand gripped his neck harder.

"Don't you fucking touch her," Draco snarled.

Harry forced Draco's arm off of him, "I do what I like, after all you are in my common room."

Draco eyes turned rageful but only said, "careful."

"What the fuck are you doing here, Malfoy?" Harry continued. Not scared of Draco's dangerous tone.

"I told you," Draco snapped, "on a fucking walk."

Harry laughed and stepped forward, "do you think I'm stupid?"

"Step the fuck back before I break your nose," Draco warned.

"Don't threaten me in my common room,"  Harry stepped forward again as he forced a finger onto Draco's chest causing him to step back and nudge Vienna.

His rage only heightened.

Draco pushed Harry back, causing his body to retrieve a few steps.

Vienna could tell this was going to end badly, and as fun, as she thought that would be she knew it wasn't worth it. Not when it would be Draco who would suffer the consequences and Harry would walk away free.

The Gryffindors are all teachers pets after all.

So just as Harry stepped forward again, no doubt to punch Draco, Vienna put herself between them. Harry stopped. Harry was many things but he wasn't the type to hit a girl.

"Walk away, Potter," Vienna said calmly.

Harry's breathing became heavy, "why are you here? I won't ask again."

Vienna held onto Draco's hand and while looking into Harry's eyes she said, "ask Granger."

His face quickly turned confused but didn't speak again. His words became lost. Draco and Vienna took the chance to leave.

Leaving Harry to question Vienna's words.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
585K 10.8K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...
70.5K 1.7K 79
"Would you kill for love?" He sneered coldly. "Love has destroyed me into the woman who stands before you. Broken, tethered, and utterly infatuated w...