Tʜᴇ Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ (ʙᴛs 𝑓𝑓)

By dazzana

[COMPLETED] Kim Taehyung, an eighteen years old boy living a regular life with his family and friends until... More

INTRO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 22

152 8 0
By dazzana

THE BLACK EYES

                My eyes fluttered open and saw the cave, I got up in a sitting position and glanced around at my surrounding, at all the unconscious beings, I frowned as I saw everyone down including the Lord but moments later, Jungkook and Chanyeol woke up and glanced around at their surrounding, too while dusting their clothes and got up.

"What just happened!" Chanyeol asked with confusion and went straight to unconscious Baekhyun.

"You alright?" Jungkook asked me while cleaning the dust off my face and I gave a nod in approval.

"Baek!! Hey wake up!" Chanyeol said kneeling down and slapped Baekhyun's face slightly in order to wake him, our eyes drifted onto him and narrowed. Baekhyun eyes fluttered open and he got up with a groan and our eyes widened.

"Oof! my head is spinning so much!" Baekhyun said while rubbing in between his eyebrows.

"Baekhyun! Your eyes." Jungkook said with widened eyes while we looked at Baekhyun with confusion.

"What up with my eyes?!" Baekhyun asked dumbfounded while tilting his head and sniffing loudly, "And why the fuck can't I smell and see my vision clearly!"

"Yours eyes..it's Black!" I let out with daze and Baekhyun eyes widened in shock.

"No no no no!" Baekhyun gasped while shaking his head in horror, he glanced at his hands which were not pale anymore and no more sharp fangs, while Chanyeol looked at him with amaze, "This can't be and what's this strange feeling!..I never felt this since-since I was a- was a-!"

"A vampire!" Jungkook said, and Baekhyun gulped with wheezing loudly.

"What has happened?!" I asked.

"Don't you see..what you have done, Tae?" Said Jungkook cheerfully, "The life stone showed its effect, they aren't vampires anymore."

My eyes astonished as I looked at them, Chanyeol has not much effect of the stone as he was just half vampire, but Baekhyun is completely the person I saw in my memories, humanly.

"Come on Baek, I know you relieved to be back to human, too, even though we are still immortal I guess." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun with a smug, Baekhyun eyes teared.

"No! I never wanted to be a fucking human again!" Baekhyun said while his tears streamed down and he touched his tear rubbing it with disgust as if it was some muddy water, "Ew am I crying!! This- these emotions are killing me!"

"Don't be so dramatic hubby." Chanyeol said as he and Jungkook chuckled softly and shook their heads, "How this happened though?"

"Jimin helped in unleashing the life stone's power." I replied, while Jungkook raised his brows at me.

"Jimin did?" He asked, I gave a nod and looked at Jimin's unconscious body and my eyes narrowed. Jungkook walked towards Jimin and held him in arms and as he checked his nerves his eyes turned sorrowful and looked down with a painful sigh, looking at Jungkook's behaviour my eyes narrowed with worry.

"What is it!" I asked as my breathing stuttered and a chill went down my spine with what I heard next.

"He is dead!" My heart sank and tears streamed down my cheeks. Everyone looked down.

"Oh Jimin!!" I said sobbing, "He sacrificed his life to save us!"

"It's all because of these fucking stones!" I said frustratedly with tears, I went towards the lord's unconscious body as he too was not a vampire anymore. I looked for the darkness stone under his cloak and found the darkness stone.

"Chanyeol can you hand over your sword to me for a moment?" Without any second thoughts Chanyeol handed his sword to me and with it's help I broke the darkness stone into pieces and rubbed it's remaining under my foot and cried louder while settling on my knees, even Chanyeol and Baekhyun eyes turned glossy.

"So, it's all over now." Baekhyun said, Everyone sighed with grief.

"What we gonna do with the Lord? Even though he is not a vampire anymore, he is still a mage." Chanyeol said taking his sword back, "A powerful one!"

"Let's take him to the Jeon's mansion before he comes back to his conscious." Jungkook said wiping off his tears, "Mr. Jeon will help us to find some clue to tackle him, since he is a wizard."

"And what about Jimin?" I asked with dejection.

"In the end, he truly proved us wrong by getting the Lord down, what he did for us for this world was really a brave act." Baekhyun said with admiration for Jimin. "He indeed saved loads of lives."

"We will burial a ceremony with regards for his bravery." Jungkook said while holding Jimin's stiffed body in his hands glancing at him with tears. Jungkook got up taking Jimin in his arms, while Chanyeol held the Lord on his shoulder, I held the stone of life and we walked out of the dark cave.

...

Dear diary,

               A lot has changed ever since the vampire became a part of my life. When we returned to the Jeon's mansion with The Lord and Jimin's dead body, Mr. Douglas and Mr. Jeon was astonished to see our state at first but later they took the vampire Lord and practiced some spells on a bracelet and attached the bracelet onto the lord's wrist.
The bracelet will keep the lord's dark magic power to a minimum, he won't be able to use his powers till the bracelet is on his hands. Also, the bracelet will keep Yoongi in deep sleep. It cannot be removed easily as Mr. Jeon used a shield charm which cannot be broke unless the person is more powerful than Mr. Jeon himself, in order to break the spell.

So, We took Yoongi's unconscious body deep down the mansion area where everything was dark and kept him there, in a coffin, where he truly belonged.

Jimin's burial ceremony was going on by the time we were about to bury Jimin, all the priest as well as the Oracle came together. They combined their powers again, reviving Jimin back to life, everyone was cheered up to see him back and I handed over the stone of life to Jin, it will be safe with the Oracle.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol left just after the ceremony was over, since they were back to being humans and all the stones were destroyed so they decided to bid their goodbyes to us, as Chanyeol wanted to go back to his hometown after centuries, that's what he said. I don't know I'll be able to see them ever again or not but they literally played a huge part in this journey and in my life, which I'll never forget.

Jimin and I decided to return back to our lives too and decided to complete our graduations, after my parents death and so many dark secrets revealed about my life, going back to my previous life is the only way out of this grief of losing them. Those vampires were never seen around after their Lord's disappearance.

As for Jungkook and I... this was just the beginning.

Taehyung

....

"So, Mr Jeon is a wizard?" I asked while ruffling Jungkook's hair as his head was layed down on my lap in the valley of Jeon's mansion. Ever since I learnt about my reborn story and Jungkook and my connection in the past, something between us has changed so much.

"Uh hun, he was my mentor once a hundred years ago, he was more like a father figure to me more than my own father, so he gave me his own title." Jungkook said glancing at me softly and getting up in a sitting position.

"A hundred you said?" I said raising my eyebrows at him while chuckling at him softly. "Damn! How long have you been waiting for me?"

"2102 years probably." My mouth agape.

"And you had no romantic relations in all those times." I said and added in a teasing manner, "Well that's bad for you."

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.
He kept his hand on my cheek and brushed it lightly with his thumbs.

"Why would I be needing someone else, when you were always their in my heart, and I can't bare to lose you ever again." Jungkook said while pressing his soft lips gently onto mine.
My eyes flustered shut, all the memories of him and I went through my mind.

The time when he was being crowned as a king and the crowds cheering for him looking at him but he just looked at me smiling with so much adoration.

The time when we used to go running far away from all the people, all the responsibilities, to the place where just him and I used to be there, loving, kissing each other.

The time when I rode my black horse in a deep meadow while he tried to catch up with me, us giggling and laughing at each other.

The time when we were in a lake which was in the middle of mountains, the water falling beside us and while he was holding me in his arms to keep the balance so that I don't drown, and giving a light peck on my head.

The time when he was losing his breath holding me tight with blood all around and him telling me it's all fine that we will meet again, that that wasn't just an end for us.

A tear streamed down my face as I fluttered my eyes open and saw Jungkook's doe eyes with so much softness gazing at me with. He fulfilled his promise.

"Give me a chance again, Taehyung and I'll prove it to you." Jungkook said as his eyes turning glossy, a smile spread on my face as the tears continually streamed down my face.

"Yes! Yes Jungkook" I said and with that his mouth found mind again, pecking over and over on all over my face with a smile on his face and kissing my lips, again.

"I love you, Taehyung."

"I love you, too, Jungkook."

(AN : This is 'The End' of part 1. Although, I have combined all the books, so the part 2. Will be starting from the next chapter onwards in this same book.

Please vote and comment.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1K 15
[BOOK 1] do you ever heard about warewolf alpha? They Come to the human world just to find their mates.......... once they find their mate...
251K 9.8K 23
Kim taehyung an immortal true blood who is waiting for his mate Jungkook... I cant live without you.... Please don't make me to wait too long.. It hu...
33.3K 1K 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
500K 23.4K 41
Completed JK is a wolf, not any but a really important one. Taehyung is a human. Nice, kind of pure but not weak. One night, JK helps Tae and find...