✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

By -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... More

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

ˣ.¹⁰said war

1.7K 83 18
By -siriuslycv

2004
AVENGERS COMPOUND

Athena woke up by water falling onto her face. The girl sat up groaning, looking around where she was at. Well shit.

She was probably multiple feet underground, as it looked like she was at a crash site, and she was underneath it. Her clothes and hair were wet from the water filling up the room, and if it weren't for the fact that she woke up, she most likely would've drowned.

Athena easily teleported herself out there, thinking of one of her Uncles.

She appeared next to Clint, who was held the Iron Man gauntlet thingy securely. As Athena appeared there, Clint pointed one of his arrows towards her neck. He then brought it down, realising it was just Athena. He then immediately brought her into a hug, though retracting as he realised she was soaked.

"Where the hell have you been?! We've been calling for you through the earpiece but no reply!" Clint told her, looking at her panicked.

Athena waved her hand over her, drying herself. "I was unconscious I think. Woke up with water all around me." Clint sighed. "Do you know what's happening?"

He shook his head. "No, but there were like multiple alien creatures chasing me. Next thing I knew, a traitor Nebula showed up? Then that green chick, and then our Nebula killed the other Nebula."

Athena blinked at him. "What?"

"I was kidnapped by past me, pretended to be me and brought Thanos from multiple years back to our time line now. He's brought an army." Nebula, their one, spoke.

"Well shit. That's not good." Athena commented.

"Fi is alright. I repeat, Fi is alright." Clint spoke into the earpiece, notifying the others.

A sigh of relief was heard, followed by a grunt. Thor spoke up. "That's good. However, us on the other hand, may need back up."

Tony then spoke up. "Thanos has got an army out here. We're gonna need more people."

"On it." Athena answered. She then looked at Clint. "Uncle Clint, ya want a hand?"

The man nodded. "Yeah sure. Teleport us somewhere they won't see us so that Thanos doesn't see the stones."

"Alright." Clint then placed his hand onto Athena's shoulder. Athena looked at the two other females with them. "What about you two?"

"We'll be alright. You two can go." Nebula answered, reaceiving a nod from Athena.

"Okay, stay safe." And then she teleported them out of there.

Athena and Clint made it out, their first reaction being shocked. The whole land was ruined, destroyed, massacred. It didn't even look like life could be seen around here. Everything was in ruins, flames, and dirt. The sky was a different shade, as black smoke clouded it.

As Athena looked towards the enemy, her eyes widened. There were a whole lot of creatures, a whole army. She couldn't even find the words to describe them. There were just... too much.

Enemies covered the ground, and even sky - the same robot worm creatures that they had seen back when she was in her third year. There were even large tanks, larger than the muggle ones she's seen before. Gigantic structures fell from the sky, puncturing the ground as it unleashed more creatures.

It was all so terrifying, really. But Athena didn't panic. She wasn't trained to do that, so she tried to remain calm. "We're going to need our own army, right?"

She looked over at Clint, seeing him nod his head. "Yeah, one bigger than theirs."

Athena nodded her head in return, bringing her wand out. "Alright, let's home the ministry will let us do so."

She then conjured up her patronus, telling the Peruvian Vipertooth to send a message to Jericho.

"Code Red. Level High. Back up needed. A whole army of aliens entered the atmosphere, wanting the stones. Bring a whole lot of Auror and Hit Officers that are willing to risk their life fighting. Will notify MACUSA."

The dragon then disappeared, dispersing into the air as it travelled to the Head of her department. She then quickly wrote in the air with her wand, writing a message to MACUSA and warning them about the current situation at hand, and requesting for back up.

As she finished doing that, she spoke into her earpiece. "I've sent back up to the ministry. If they receive it sometime soon, it shouldn't take them that long to gather up and apparate here."

"Thanks Fi. But we still may need more people-" Steve immediately cut himself off, slowly turning around. Athena sent a confused look at Clint beside her, before turning around to see what Steve was looking at.

Sparks were circling at a spot in the air near the ground, widening as it created a portal. Athena recognised this as the portals that the other sorcerers had conjured before. Then, as it was large enough for people to enter, three figures walked through it. A flying figure then came out of it, flying around air above Captain America.

Then more sparks appeared as more portals were created. Athena's mouth opened in awe, seeing a whole swarm of people exiting out of it.

She scoffed lightly, a happy look on her face. "Well would you look at that. We've got our own army..."

She was able to recognise some people, such as Valkyrie and other Asgardians, all armed and suited up. She then noticed Wanda come down near them. She also saw Doctor Strange and the other people who were with them on Titan.

Another portal then opened up, a large one as wizards and witches exited out of it. She recognised that the one leading everyone out of it was Jericho, his usual stern look on his face. She quickly told Clint that she was going to stand next to Jericho, in which her Uncle just sent her nod.

Athena had apparated next to Jericho, not using her teleportation as she didn't want to cause attention to her. "I didn't think you guys would be coming this fast."

"Honestly, me neither. I managed to round up those who are willing to risk their lives. After that, a portal started appearing and I saw the enemy." Jericho answered.

Athena nodded. "Thank you for coming. I messaged MACUSA about the situation, we should expect them to be here as well."

Both their attentions were suddenly caught by the loud rumbling to their left, heads turning that way as a giant had figure had grew out of there. Yells and shouts surrounded them, war cries here and there.

More aircrafts exited through the portals, as more people exited through them.

"Avengers!"

Athena readied her hands, getting into position.

"Assemble."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 3K 12
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
1.1M 53.4K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...
166K 3.9K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
763K 21.2K 51
"𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩...