๐——๐—” ๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—— โœ“.

Av -MRSJEONGIN

๐ƒ๐€ ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐’๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘ โ ๐๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜, ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐’๐”๐๐๐Ž... Mer

i.
iii.
iv.
v.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
SEASON TWO
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
Q/A
xxii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
HAHAHA
xxx / epilogue .
cara!

ii.

10.5K 337 1.3K
Av -MRSJEONGIN

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒/ 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒...

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀 (WALKINDACLUB )

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐈 ( saiyeko )

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 "𝐉𝐀𝐒" (-CYVBERIDIOT- )

NOW BACK TO THE CHAPTER !!

connie👩🏾‍🦽

good morning hermosa
seen
i said good morning

nigga i heard what you said
good morning

wydddd

just waking up, wbu?

about to smoke

what you smoke

weeeeddddd💀

oh, i thought you was bout to say
nasty ass cigarettes 😂

hell no, them shits stink
how did you sleep?

amazingggggg
and you

i had a dream that me and jean got
kicked out of walmart for taking
out the bikes and riding them around

that's so random for no reason😭

you know jean??

yeah, i know of him, he's in a gc that i'm in

you should add me😉

why?

because i said so
pls add me

fine
i need your number tho

**********

GNG🫡.

aurora✊🏾 has added ***-***-**** to the group chat

birdman 🕊
who's that??

🙎🏻‍♀️🧣
??

neeeyyyyy🐎
oh that's connie, wsp

connie👩🏾‍🦽
wsg

sasha🍑
can you doordash me aurora?

out of all ppl in this gc, you ask
me for money..

drea👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
me too, while you at it send me some money for food

booty eater😈👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
no, i just made some food, get yo big ass
up and go eat

birdman🕊
kaii who you talking to like that?

booty eater😈👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
not you, mind your business

you in black womens business??

drea👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
🙄

booty eater😈👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
anyways
y'all tryna come over later?

??

drea👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
we might do a little cooking and invite ppl over, we talked abt it last night but you were too busy on the game.

jas✊🏾😼👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
i'm in most definitely

connie👩🏾‍🦽
so y'all go to nyu?

yes

connie👩🏾‍🦽
oh yeah then i'm downnn

birdman🕊
so everybody's coming??

hange😩👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
yeah i think i'll be there👏🏻
(hearted by aurora🩷)

🇩🇴🇰🇪

"MY BITCHES ALL BAD, MY NIGGAS ALL REAL." you sing, doing your make-up getting ready to go to a diner together.

you flat iron the black hair, positioning it how you want. after you finish with your very simple hairstyle, gripping the waistband. you pull up your pants slightly before turning around looking at your ass.

you add some lipgloss to your brown lined lips then you walk out of your bathroom. you walk out of your room and into the living room where drea, kaii and jas were.

jas wore camo pants, and a long sleeve crème shirt with some slides. andrea wears a navy blue hat with a single pink heart, a pink plaid flannel over a white tee, and pink 1s, Kaii wore some curvy jeans that bag up at the ends, navy blue 1s, and a new york skeleton shirt, you wore a low rise red track suit, and some simple sandals, you also carried a red purse.

"DAMN, you look good as hell" andrea says, looking at your ass. you smile at her and look at her from the side of your eye. you look at all their outfits before asking if they're ready, they reply with a quick yeah.

you grab your keys and you all head out to your car. "so...you and ole boy" jasmines eyes get big as she eats some doritos, "what boy?" you respond. "i heard y'all on the phone last night, you know.. he lives down here" she gets in the backseat.

you get into the drivers seat and turn on the car, andrea sits in the front and kaii and jasmine sit in the back. you turn on your bluetooth and start playing cameras/ all the good ones go by drake.

y'all sing to the song as you drive to the diner, it's been a while since you all could get out and do something, because being a college student, plus having a job isn't easy.

"i can taste the fries in my mouth" drea says throwing her head back. "the fries aren't even all that good" jas says, and you and andrea look back at the same time. "what you say?"

"mcdonalds fries are better."  she shrugged her shoulders. "hey, out of my car" you joke before unlocking the door.

"you trippin" kaii says smiling at her phone, texting armin.

you guys eventually pull up to the diner, you turn off the car and step out of the car.  you guys go into the doors of  MAMAS DINER.

the bells chime as the 4 of you walk in, you see three people sitting at a table. you notice one of them to be sasha, you didn't say anything but requested a table for four.

you guys go to the booth behind there's as all of the rest are taken. "aurora, you a real one"

as she says that someone walks past, your eyes widen as you look back. he wore a black sweatshirt and some black cargos along with a black beanie.

for a minute the guy looked like connie, but you just brushed it off.  hange comes up to your table with a notepad "oh you work here, i didn't even know"

they smile down at you and smiles "yeah, what would you like?" you look at the menu, tapping your nail on the bbq boneless wings and fries combo. "drink?"

"i'll take a pink lemonade, thanks hange" you smile. "of course" they look at the rest of the girls, and take their orders before you get up and use the bathroom. you get up, and take your purse, seeing the boy that you spent all night on the phone with.

"aurora?"  his deep voice sounds as he grabs your shoulder tryna stop you from walking away.

you look at him, he was taller in person. he towered over you looking down. your eyes eye him, his 6'2 frame making you feel flutters.

he had a nose piercing, that laid on both sides of his nose. his dimples flashed as he smiled and his hazel eyes looked into yours. he wears chains on his next, one with a C. "hey connie"

he looks at your facial features, taking in your dark skin, your deep brown eyes, your plump lips in which the top one is brown and the bottom is slightly pink, he liked how glossy they were.

you had a hoop in your nose, he tries to look down at your outfit but is greeted by your boobs so he just looks back up with wide eyes quickly.

"are you done staring at me?" you ask with a laugh. " nopeee"

"move i have to pee." you cut a smile and move past him. "okay, i'll wait out here for you" he leans against the wall, pulling out his phone. after doing your business in the bathroom you come out and he looks up from his phone.

"so who are you here with?" he ask, looking into your brown eyes. "just a few friends"

"ohhhh, so what are you wearing to the party tonight?" he ask looking forward. "uh, nothing crazy probably just some pants and a shirt"

"what are you looking at?" you ask, looking back at him "you, you look beautiful" your eyes get slightly wide as you look away, attempting to hide the smile coming up.

he grabs your chin, making you look him in the eyes. you couldn't even help it anymore, you let out a smile and push his hand off of you.

"stop touching me" you cover up your mouth as you laugh. "you have a beautiful smile" he says smiling at how hard you tried to not smile.

"you and your friends should come and sit at our table" he suggest as you two stand near the front entrance of the door.

"we'll see" you say, already knowing that you guys would sit by them.

you walk in front of connie, walking towards it. he tried to look at the back of your head but his eyes trailed down to the tattoo on your lower back that read 'princess' in fine font.

then his eyes come in contact with your ass, he looked " discreetly " he looks up as you turn around.

"girls, connie, connie, girls. this is andrea, jasmine, and kaii" you introduce them to connie. "nice to meet you" he says out.

jasmine looks at you with a smirk, and you look back. "connie!" jean calls as he stands up, his eyes automatically connecting with andreas. "hey they're gonna sit with us" connie adds.

"oh, alright." you pick up your pink lemonade as connie takes it from your hand, holding it. you have the urge to say something smart but you don't.

andrea sits across from jean, sasha pulls up a chair and sits in the middle of the end of the table. kaii and jasmine sit next to eachother.

"i'm so ready for the party, best believe we bout to turn up" andrea speaks loudly.

"why are you screaming"  jean looks around. "shut up ugly, you know that's just how i talk"

connie puts his arm over your shoulder as he has a stupid ass conversation with jean about making babies. he drops his arm from around you and puts his hands on the table getting into the conversation..

"A SNAKE AND A LIZARD CAN HAVE A BABY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" he slightly screams, collecting the eyes of elderly white women.

" oh my god, come onnnn " you scream as the girl with long hair chases you around.

he sits on your bed playing survive the killer, you sit in your chair playing the same game "SAVE ME " you scream.

"aurora, come here" connie calls out to you. "why?" you don't remove your eyes from the screen.

"just come here" he speaks once again, you laugh at him. "don't make me get up, because if i do.." he trails off.

you stand up and walk towards him "the fuck are you gonna do if i don't come to you?" you laugh.

connie grabs your hips and puts you on your back lightly, letting you chose if you want to or not. "who are you talking to aurora ?"

his hazel eyes meet your brown ones, coming off low like they usually do. " who else would i be talking to?"

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

4.8K 272 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
216 14 9
connie springer x bk! fem! reader
208K 5.9K 39
'๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ..' ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
145K 5.2K 47
Connie x black reader "Ion wanna fall in love, Ion think it's for me." Accomplishments: #1 Conniexreader 10.11.21 #2 blackreader 9.14.21 #1 xblackr...