I'm Kidnapped By T.O.P? (a T...

By matina_loves_bigbang

Three years after the horrible event had past. T.O.P had been kidnapped. The kidnappers decided that they don... More

Chapter 1: Vacations in S.Korea!
Chapter 2: Talking with Seung Hyun!
Chapter 3: Falling In Love!
Chapter 4: Eyes, Nose, Lips!
Chapter 5: Impossible!
Chapter 6: Troubles!
Chapter 7: The past returns!
Chapter 8: Wanting To Give An End!
Important Author's Note!!
Chapter 9: Seung Hyun isn't Seung Hyun?
Chapter 10: His Twin Brother!
Chapter 11: Choi Seung Woo!
Chapter 12: Boy In Lov?
Chapter 13: Messed Up Lifes!
Chapter 14: Needing Answers (part: 1)
Chapter 15: Needing Answers (Part: 2)
Chapter 16: Plan Code (Make The Baby Cry)
Chapter 17: Show Time!
Chapter 18: Can't Get Rid Of The Past!
Important Author's Note!!
Chapter 19: The Revenge! (Part:1)
Chapter 20: The Revenge! (Part:2)
Chapter 21: I Wanna Break Free!
Chapter 22: Let's Do It!
Chapter 23: The Escape! (Part: 1)
Chapter 24: The Escape (part: 2)!
Chapter 25: I'm faded!
BIGBANG's BAACK!!!!
Chapter 27: Goodbye My Lover!
Chapter 28: Heartbroken!
Chapter 29: Am I Forgiven?
Chapter 30: Back Together!!
Chapter 31: Marry me?
LIT
Chapter 32: The END!

Chapter 26: Kiss Me!

1.5K 47 22
By matina_loves_bigbang

Hey lovelies!!! Guess Who is finally back!!! ME~~~!!! Well sorry for not updating for so long :/ But I'm back with a nice chapter and I hope you like it :3 Also finally our boys are having a comeback on April!!! YEAH!!! I have uploaded the video for their comeback named made so you can see it :)

~~Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Suddenly I felt his hand on mine. "Marium?" "Yes Seung Hyun?" "What ever happens, I want you to know that I love you. You are my world, my breathe, my life." Why is he telling me all these? Is he ok?

I smiled. Suddenly His hand fell down. I thought he's teasing me. Then I understood that he faded. "Seung Hyun! Seung Hyun! Open your eyes baby! Open your Eyes! Don't dare to leave me! Please! Seung Hyun!" I started shouting. I shook his body. No reaction. What am I supposed to do now??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

"Yo! Somebody help me! I'm loosing him! please someone!" Seung Hyun wasn't moving at all. "Please baby stay with me!" A lot of people came around us. "What's wrong?" Hee asked. Her eyes were so pale from crying. "T.O.P oppa doesn't feel well that's all." She nodded. Her mother understood what happened and took her away.

"Could anyone call for an ambulance?" I asked them. We stopped the bus and carried Seung Hyun out of the bus. A girl helped me put him down slowly. I threw him a bit of water on his forehead and cheeks. "Ambulance is here!" Somebody yelled.

"Miss please take a step back." I did as I was told. They moved Seung Hyun into the ambulance. "Will you come with him miss?" "Yeah" I nodded. I sat next to Seung Hyun and held his hand. "Don't give up Seung Hyun, not now.." I murmured.

As we arrived at the hospital. Those men carried him inside and one yelled. "Hwa tell doctor is an emergency. He has lost a lot of blood!" Hwa nodded and ran into the corridors searching for the doctors.

We arrived at a door 'surgery'. "Miss you can't get in you must wait here. I shook my head. "Please I don't want to leave him alone." "He won't be alone. Our best doctors will surge him." I nodded.

I sat a chair watching the door of the surgery. "I must call Tina." I whispered to myself.

I went to the secretary. "Excuse me." I said. "Yes?" A girl waiting for my question. "Um may I use the phone?" "Ah ok." She gave it to me. I dialed Tina's phone number quickly.

-Hello?

-Tina! It's me Marium!

-Marium! You're ok? Where are you? Where's Seung Hyun? Are you both safe? Wh-

-GOSH! I'm fine! We're at the hospital. Seung Hyun is injured. He's in the surgery right now.

-WHY? what happened?

-He got shot.. Yang and his buddies tried to shot us Seung Hyun got shot in order to save me. I started sobbing.

-Look tell me where are you and I will come. Don't worry ok?

-Yeah I'm in General Hospital (I made up this name XD) in Seul.Please tell members to come too. Also call his mother, if you can ok?

-Yes, of course.

-ok.

-bye.

-bye.

~*~

About an hour later. Tina, Hong, Seung Hyun's mum and members were here.

"How is Hyung?" Gdragon asked. "I have no idea. He's still in the surgery." I answered. "Aish Hyung is strong he will be fine!" Seungri said. I wasn't sure if he was really believing what he said but I hope he's right.

"Where are the doctors I need to know my son's situation." Ms Choi said and started sobbing. Daesung hugged her. "Don't worry miss he is fine." She nodded.

"Marium how are you?" Taeyang asked me. "Tae.. Seung Hyun is inside fighting for his life, because he tried to save me.. I feel guilty." "Don't feel guilty my child.. Seung Hyun must love you very much to do such a thing" His mom told me. I nodded and smiled at her.

"You are Seung Hyun's family?" A man asked. "Yes yes tell us." I said. "His situation is getting better, the surgeon was successful. But he needs rest." "Can we see him?" Gdragon asked.

"He's sleeping at the moment I guess you can see him, when he wakes up." "Ok." We nodded. "May I ask you something?" Doctor asked. "Sure.." Hong said. "Who's Marium? Seung Hyun wake up during surgeon and was asking us if that girl was fine."

I sobbed a bit. "I am Marium." I told him. He smiled at me and left. "Even if he was injured, he was looking for you girl!" Tina teased me. I smiled at her.

Tina sat next to me and comfort me in her arms.

"So Marium.. what happened? How did you escape?" Dae asked me. "Well.." I started telling them how we escaped and how Seung Hyun got shot. "Ahh I see." They nodded.

-Two Hour Later-

"We are waiting two damn hours when can we see Seung Hyun?" Ri was complaining all the time.

"We can see him as soon as he wake up." I told him. "Who will go in first? I guess we are a lot of people to get in the room at once." Gdragon said. "Well miss Choi and you guys go first." I told them.

"Are you sure my dear?" His mom asked me. "Yes miss." She nodded.

"Well let's go then?" Daesung said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seung Hyun's POV~

I opened my eyes slowly. Where am I? I looked around. Hospital? Yes, I am in hospital. Marium! Where's Marium? Is she fine?

The door opened. "Hyung!!" Seungri screamed. "Yo little shit come here I missed you." I told him and opened my hands widely waiting for a hug.

"I'm glad you're fine bro."Teayang and Ji told me. "You made your girl worrying stupido!" Daesung teased me. "Is she ok?" I asked him. "Yeah." He nodded.

"Seung Hyun, my child you are finally awake!" My mom told as she entered the room. "Don't worry mom I am fine." "I can see that." she came next to me and hugged me tightly.

"You didn't tell me you have just a nice girl! Bad boy!" She whispered in my ear. "Mum!" I shouted. She is such a teaser!

"Hahahaha." She laughed. "Well let's let him alone somebody dies to see him." She told and they left.

-At The Same Time- (Marium)

We were heading to Seung Hyun's room. I was holding Tina's arm tightly. "Don't be nervous!" Tina advised me. "I can't.." "Aish! Just get in there and talk with him silly."

"Yeah Tina is right don't be foolish why are you nervous? there is nothing to be afraid of girl." Hong said. I nodded. There are right..

As we arrived at his room, we were waiting for the members and his mum to come out so I can see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

After 5 minutes they came out. "Now go inside. We  will wait for you here."  Tina told me.  I nodded and knocked the door. "Come in." I heard his voice.

I took a big breath and walked in. "Hey.." I told him. "Who are you?" He doesn't recognize me? That's impossible. "It's me bae, Marium..." I was getting nervous. "You're not my girl!" He shouted.

"W-what?" I asked him. I was about to sob, when he started laughing like a maniac. "You should have seen your face! hahahaha of course I remember you baby girl!"

"You.. you.. scared the shit out of me!!" I yelled at him. "How could you do that??" I continued shouting at him as I was walking closer to him.

"You're such a-" He interrupted me by crushing his lips on mine. I responded to his kiss without a second thought.

His arms pulled me even closer to him. I put my hands around his neck. He broke our kiss and kissed my neck. "Seung Hyun.." I whispered. "What is it bae?" "Don't you ever do this to me." "Ok.." He connected our foreheads. I could feel his hot breathe on my lips. "Want anything else?" He asked me.

"Kiss me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

So I hope you liked it :) Tell me your thoughts!

Don't forget to Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!! and Follow me if you want!!

LOVE YA ALL!!!

STAY AWESOME!!!

-Matina_loves_bigbang

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 1K 128
After Cynthia Jones gets into a car accident and loses her memory, she's haunted by dreams of a stranger. He's faceless, sarcastic, and overwhelmingl...
28.9K 1.6K 42
{COMPLETED ✅✨} "You are really cute" She said pinching his cheek as he laughed lightly. "You are cute too." "I am dangerous as well." She said but...
91.4K 2.4K 44
Imagine for a moment that you were the 6th members of BigBang, yes one girl and five devilish handsome men and you had to live in there beautiful...
10.4K 571 70
"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪ...