Arranged marriage

By giannagarvia

What happens when y/n Malfoy a loyal follow๏ฟผer to the dark lord has to Marry Mattheo riddle son of lord Volde... More

A r a n g e d m a r r i a g e
C h a p t e r 1
C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
N e w c h a r a c t e r s
C h a p t e r 7
C h a p t e r 8
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 10
C h a p t e r 11
C h a p t e r 12
C h a p t e r 13
C h a p t e r 14
C h a p t e r 15
C h a p t e r 16
C h a p t e r 17
C h a p t e r 18
C h a p t e r 19
C h a p t e r 20
C h a p t e r 21
C h a p t e r 22
C h a p t e r 23
C h a p t e r 24
C h a p t e r 25
C h a p t e r 26
C h a p t e r 27
C h a p t e r 28
Drama
C h a p t e r 30
C h a p t e r 31
C h a p t e r 32
C h a p t e r 33
C h a p t e r 34
C h a p t e r 35
C h a p t e r 36
C h a p t e r 37
C h a p t e r 38
C h a p t e r 39
C h a p t e r 40
C h a p t e r 41
C h a p t e r 42
C h a p t e r 43
C h a p t e r 44
C h a p t e r 45
C h a p t e r 46
c h a p t e r 47
C h a p t e r 48
C h a p t e r 49
C h a p t e r 50
C h a p t e r 51

C h a p t e r 29

10K 120 226
By giannagarvia

Y/n pov

I rub my eyes, my vision blurry from barely waking up.

I look down at my chest to see Lorenzo's head resting there.

Wtf.

I sit up carefully not trying to wake up Lorenzo I moved his head to his pillow carefully.

I look in the other bed to see aurora and Draco cuddled up.

I look at the ground to see Blaire and Amelie.

I look back at Lorenzo who was now shuffling around in the bed about to wake up.

As he turned he hit something on the left side of the bed, Lorenzo woke up and started to look around the room.

"What the fuck happened" he asked I look at him confused "I don't know" I responded.

He rubbed his eyes and as he started to stretch he hit someone who was laying on the end of the bed.

"Ow, what the fuck" I heard a familiar voice say whoever the person was pulled the covers off himself and there was a tired looking Theodore.

"my bad" Lorenzo said he started to get off the bed but as he was getting off from the left side a body shuffled.

"What the hell" Lorenzo said looking at me and Theodore.

"Who is that" Theodore asked I shrugged as they looked at me, I pulled the covers off to see Blaise.

"Bruh let me sleep" he said in a tired voice pulling the covers back up.

Lorenzo moved carefully of the bed now successfully getting off without hurting anyone.

He walked to the bathroom and Theodore looked at me.

"Do u know what happened" he asked "I just remembered being with u guys and drinking that's it" I said.

I got up from the bed and looked at the ground trying not to step on blaire or Amelie.

"Where are u going" Theodore whispered I looked at him while I was close to the door "going to my room" I whispered back and closed the door.

I walked the corridors, empty, seems like everyone might be asleep or in the great hall.

Tomorrow we have school, I don't want to go to classes.

i made it to my room, opening the door seeing a shadow on the bed I closed the door behind me and tun on the lights.

"Where the fuck were u" Mattheo asked sitting on the bed looking at me.

"Matter of fact where we're u" I asked raising an eyebrow at him as I walked in to the walk in closet.

He stood up following after me "with my father and when I got here u werent here" he said crossing his arms over his chest leaning into the door frame.

"I was in the girls dorm and then your friends dorm and then Draco and Blaise dorm" I said as I changed him watching closely.

"Doing what exactly" he asked still watching as I took off my pants and put on shorts "drinking" I said walking out of the walk in closet.

"Are u fucking kidding me, u were drinking" he said/asked.

"Was that not what I just said right now" I asked standing in front of him and looking up.

"Why were u in Lorenzo's and Theodore's dorm" he asked his stare now looking deathly "i was drinking" I said smiling up at him, he didn't look so pleased with the answer his stare now burning through me.

"I was also with Blaire, Amelie and aurora" I said walking away from him and getting my side of the bed ready.

"And then" he asked looking at me "nothing really we were all just drinking and then we went to blaise and Draco's dorm" I said shrugging, we didn't really do anything.

"Go shower" he said walking over to the bed "no let me sleep right now" I rolled my eyes pulling the covers over me and laying down.

"Go shower, u smell like whisky" he said pulling the covers off me.

"Ugh" I got off the bed and grabbed my towel walking to the bathroom and slammed the door behind me.

I turn on the faucet and felt the hot steaming water fall onto my skin giving it a little tingle as it touched my cold skin.

Felt nice.

As I was done showering I got out of the bathroom, my towel wrapped around me as I walked out, steam coming out of the bathroom.

Seems liked i used to much hot water, eh I don't care.

Mattheo was just sitting on the bed, "come on hurry up" he said looking at me as I walked into the walk in closet to change.

i made sure I didnt have that much water on me because I hate when I change into clothes right after I shower it feels so disgusting especially in jeans.

i finished changing and walked out back into the room.

"Finally" Mattheo said standing up and walking towards the door, opening it.

I walked over and left the room Mattheo closing the door behind us.

We walked to the Slytherin common room "what are we doing here" I asked him, he didn't answer but said the password to the common room and portrait opened up allowing us in.

We walked in to see the common room filled with 1st to 4th years, it's in between.

Mattheo grabbed my hand making me walk up the stairs leading to the boy dorms.

We walked to Theodore and Lorenzo dorm and Mattheo looked at me "do u know if they are here or somewhere else" he asked me, I looked up at him "last time they were at Draco and blaise dorm" I said.

He started to walk over to the Draco and blaise dorm, he knocked and the door opened showing a very tired Theodore, he opened the door wider signaling to come in.

I looked at everyone and they were sitting and laying down half asleep and half awake except Lorenzo who looked fully awake sitting on the bed.

"U guys actually did get drunk huh" Mattheo said turning to Theodore who closed the door and walked over to one of the beds, laying down.

"Yeah but don't worry we only had a couple of drinks" Theodore said looking up at the ceiling as he looked like he got all his life sucked out of him.

"This dosent look like a couple" Mattheo said walking over, me following right behind, he looked at the box of cigarettes on the small desk next to the bed.

"Seems like u guys didn't just drink" he said picking up the cigarette box and raising it up rattling it to show me it.

I rolled my eyes and looked away he grabbed the box and looked at Theodore and Lorenzo "I'm keeping it" he said putting the cigarette box in his pocket.

Idiot.

Mattheo looked at me quirking an eyebrow, shit.

I looked away seeing Draco and aurora, aww they seem so cute well aurora seems so cute Draco's ferret ass be looking stupid as hell next to her.

i look back at Mattheo who was talking really low to Theodore and Lorenzo so I couldn't hear what they were saying.

I looked at everyone who was asleep seems like blaire and blaise are about to wake up.

I looked at blaise who was now moving around trying to get comfortable again.

he opened his eyes and looked at me, Mattheo, Theodore and Lorenzo tiredly.

He rubbed his head probably has a headache or he feels like shit from drinking.

Mattheo looked at me before looking at blaise and turning back talking to Theodore and Lorenzo.

Wtf, are they talking about.

Mattheo stood up straight looking at me, I need to stop thinking now.

I looked back at Mattheo as he stared at me, weirdo.

Shit I just thought of that on accident, stop thinking, stop.

I stood there awkwardly as Mattheo started to say something back at Lorenzo.

i stood there waiting for about 10 minutes they better hurry this shit up before I walk out the door, I'm getting bored ugh.

Mattheo stopped talking to Theodore and Lorenzo then went over to me, "Come on were leaving" he said grabbing my hand and taking me towards the door.

We left the room and walked down the stairs leaving the common room.

"Where do u want to go" Mattheo asked me once we were out of the common room walking around the castle.

"I don't know, I'm just bored" I said, i really am bored.

—— okay let's just skip this day cuz it's boring n I have no idea what to write 😭——

Great the stupid alarm.

I open my eyes, still blurry from barely waking up.

I turn off the alarm that went off and looked at Mattheo, he is still asleep after the alarm.

I grab my pillow and hit Mattheo with it "WAKE UP" I yelled if I woke up with an alarm then this is how he will wake up.

"MATTHEO" I yelled again as he just opened his eyes and looked at me "leave me alone" he said turning back around.

"We have classes today" I said leaning forward towards him.

He looked at me annoyed, he stood up and went to the bathroom, leaving me alone in the room.

I stood up from the bed, the cold air hitting my body as I was only wearing mattheo's shirt and my underwear.

I went into the walk in closet and looked for my school uniform i grabbed my skirt, blouse, tie, robe and my black boot heels.

(Yes black boot heels idk which other shoes n I always imagined boot heels with the uniform idk why 😭😩😭)

"Mattheo" I said knocking on the door "hurry up I need to shower" I said.

He opened the door and he seemed rather calm to calm he was smiling, wtf.

"Are u okay" i asked him "yes im okay why are u asking me that" he asked me "well ur smiling like an idiot" I said walking into the bathroom.

"Get out" I said to Mattheo who was just standing there watching me "ugh fine" he said walking out.

"PERVERT" I yelled as he closed the door.

I got in the shower and turned on facet, I relax when the hot water hit my skin.

I soon got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me, walking out of the bathroom.

"Your ready" I asked/said "yeah" he said sitting on the bed.

I grabbed a pair of my underwear and a matching bra putting them on "I like that set" Mattheo said staring at me while I change.

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and went over to get my skirt "that skirt looks a little to short" he said "well I'm wearing it so I don't care" I said putting it on.

I grab my blouse and put it on leaving a couple buttons undone since I need to put on my tie "button it up" Mattheo said.

Oh he is annoying me.

I put on my tie and button up my blouse then I grab my boot heels putting them on.

"You look like a slut" Mattheo said "shut up" I said walking towards the bathroom and closing the door.

I brush my teeth, wash my face and brush through my hair most of it being dry already.

I got out of the bathroom to still see Mattheo sitting down.

"U ready" he asked me "yeah" I said grabbing my robe and a couple of books I will be needing for classes.

Mattheo opened the door for me "are u not going to take ur books for your classes" I asked him as we left the room.

"No I don't care about the classes" he said grabbing my hand.

We walked to the great hall and saw Draco, blaise, aurora, blaire, Theodore and Lorenzo all sitting together.

I sat down with Mattheo blaire on my left side, Mattheo on my right, Lorenzo on mattheo's left said and Draco, aurora, Theodore blaise in front of us.

Surprisingly today draco and aurora seemed closer way to close.

"Is it just me or does Draco and aurora seem close today" I whispered to blaire he shook her head yes.

"Draco and aurora have been talking a lot together since Saturday night" blaire said "they would be a cute couple and we have to admit there has always been something between them" blaire finished off "yeah Sunday morning I saw them cuddling" I said.

"Really I didn't see I was too tired my eyes were barely open and when they were, blaise and me were talking" she shrugged "u and blaise" I said smiling.

"U and Mattheo" she said smirking "forced" I said rolling my eyes "still I can see u two are getting closer" she said, I quirked my eyebrow not fully understanding "like u two have been closer, u dont seem like u hate each other as much anymore" she said shrugging putting a peace of fruit in her mouth "are u not going to eat" she asked me "I'm not hungry" I said.

"Are u sure" she asked me looking at me confused "yeah I'm sure" I said.

"Oh it's almost time for classes, what's ur schedule" blaire asked "oh here" I handed her the paper she grabbed it and looked back up at me "we have Dinivations together and herbology and transfiguration" she said "we have dinivations for first period" she said handing back my paper.

"Aurora do u have dinivations for first period" blaire asked aurora "um let me check" she said pulling out a paper "no I have care of magical creatures" she said putting back her paper.

"Oh ok does anyone have dinivations for first period" blaire asked "nope" "no" "i dont think I do" was what u heard coming from all of them.

"Alright we'll we are going, bye" I said grabbing blaire's hand and getting up but before I can leave Mattheo pulled me by my wrist and signaled to his lips I gave him quick peck and whispered into his hear "I hate u" I whispered, smiling at him and going off to dinivations with blaire.

"I really wish I can have my life set up nice and simple like u its so hard to find a guy u can love and trust in" she said whining as we walked in the halls to dinivations.

"it's not so fun having to marry the dark lords son" I said "yeah I get that but what I'm getting at is that u have ur life set up and u dont have to worry about any of it cause we all know the riddles are rich and so is ur family which equals rich bitches" blaire said, I know she didn't mean any of it offensively and she was speaking the truth I don't really have to worry about the future or where I'm going or if I will be able to have enough money it's all set up for me.

"Ur Right my life is set up for me but I think u and blaise would be good together" I said smirking at her as we got closer to dinivations.

"No me and blaise will never happen" she said rolling her eyes at me as we got to dinivations.

"Sure" I said as we entered the class room most people where already here.

We sat down together listen to the professor talk and talk and talk.

This class was awfully boring but I only liked it because I was with blaire in this class she was the only thing that keep me sane in here.

We got out the classroom after a long dreadful talk from the professor.

"Ugh I have Defence against the dark arts next" I said "oh I have charms, I guess I will see u for herbology and transfiguration, bye" she said walking away.

"Bye" I said loud enough for her to hear.

I started to walk to my next class quietly.
I entered the class to see it already filled with student, shit I'm late wtf how am I late I thought I was on track.

"Take a Seat" the professor said, Amycus carrow, he looked at me smiling wickedly, wtf since when was he a professor.

I look around the room to find an empty, I found one next to Asher.

"Your in this class" I asked him as amycus was talking about god knows what "no I'm just ur imagination, yes I'm in this class" he said.

"I didn't know" I said shrugging "so how are u" he asked me, I look at him confused "what" I asked "did u not hear me or are u just not used to people asking how u are" he asked, "I'm not used to people asking how I am" I said, "quiet love birds, I'm teaching" amycus said out loud.

I hope to dear lord he dosent say something to Mattheo or the dark lord that I'm talking to another guy they don't know.

I widen my eyes at Asher as he started to smile at me a little.

The class soon ended with amycus yelling to get out of the room but of course he had to make me stay.

"Why where u talking to that kid" he questioned me "because I can" I said shrugging he acts like I'm not aloud to talk to another guy "does Mattheo know who he is" he asked questioning forward "no b-" I got cut off by him "no buts don't talk to him especially since Mattheo dosent know" he said turning around about to leave the room "but Mattheo can't control who I talk to or not" I said he turned around facing me once more "listen here ur just mattheo's stupid fiancé u are not to do anything with another man let alone talk to one without Mattheo knowing, u are just his fiancé u don't mean anything to this plan besides carry an heir and marry Mattheo if u can not do that well, then they will replace u with another women" he said turning around and leaving me alone in the now silent classroom.

I stood up walking out of the room his words repeating in my head, then they will replace u with another women they would replace me, u are just mattheo's stupid fiancé u dont mean anything to this plan im just his stupid fiancé and I don't mean anything, sounds about right I thought laughing a little.

I walked to my next class which was herbology with blaire again.

I walk in to see blaire sitting down and the professor sprout getting everything set up, there was still some students that weren't in the class yet.

I sat down next to blaire and started to talk a little before the professor started class.

The class ended and my next class was ancient runes.

I walk in the halls trying to get to my next class as fast as possible.

I walked in the corridors and I felt a hand wrap around my wrist, I look behind me to see Mattheo.

"Matt-" I got cut off by him pulling me to a broom cupboard he pushed me into a wall, his hands going to my waist "what ar-" I got cut off again "shut up" he smashed his lips against mine his hands now going lowers then my waist.

"Lift your hips, y/n" he whispered in my ear, I obliged, jumping up. His hands moved around my bottom, gripping both sides. My legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer and clenched them tightly around him.

He attacked my neck with fierce kisses and made his way to my jaw, bitting the space behind my ear. My hands flung to his hair, pulling at his curls and gasped when he found my sweet spot attacking it, making sure to leave a mark. Mattheo pushed against me and my head flew back against the wall, my mouth open in ecstasy.

His fingers slipped between my thighs. He squeezed the skin and I let out a cry. He tugged at my skirt, silently saying he wants them off. He let me down and while I pulled down my skirt, he kissed my neck, bitting and sucking the soft skin.

He unbuttoned my blouse throwing it somewhere in the cupboard and I was left in just my black lace bra. He unclasped the back with ease and it fell to the floor. He stepped back scanning my body with his eyes.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered. He rushed towards me, I tugged his shirt off and he pulled his pants down. He finally pulled his boxers down. He attacked her with hard kisses and he pulled me up once more, and I wrapped my legs against his naked waist.

His fingers trailed down my thigh again and they reached my core. He pulled and tugged at my sensitive area, making me moan and my head flew back against the wall.

"Mattheo" I breathed. He removed his fingers and replaced it with his lower half, thrusting slowly into me.

My head fell forward against his shoulder, bitting the skin as he pushed in further. Once I adjusted, he slammed into me, making me cry in surprise. I moaned his name as he rammed me into the wall, one hand gripping my waist, the other on the wall beside my head.

He groaned as I scratched his back, piercing his skin with my sharp nails, their breathing picked up quick, and the room was filled with the sound of their bodies connecting. At this point i was screaming, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. I felt the knot in my stomach build and i squirmed my hips, grinding against Mattheo.

He moaned as my hips moved and he held me down, making me scream more. I was reaching my high and he noticed. He picked up his pace and his fingers trailed down my spine. My stomach clenched and I felt myself release. My vision went white as I climbed down from my high, my face streamed with tears.

Mattheo didn't stop though, he continued to pound into me. His breathing picked up and he was close.

"Mattheo, I cant please" I pleaded, "shut up" he said, his hand now gripping my throat. His thrusting hurt, and my whole body ached from the overstimulation. My whole body trembled and soon I started to moan as I felt myself build back up again.

He began to thrust faster and I reached my high again, screaming his name. Soon enough he was gripping my hips and reached his high, releasing the white substance.

He put me down, sitting me on the floor as we tried to control our breaths. He started to change back into his clothes, he gave me my clothes, I started to change on the ground since my legs hurt, Mattheo grabbed his wand once I was changed completely and walking over to me "can u stand up" he asked offering a hand, I took it only for my body to fall onto him, the only thing that was helping me not from falling was him, he took out his wand and did a spell helping me to walk.

"I hate u" I said rolling my eyes at him as I tried to fix my hair with my hands, "it's lunch time" he said smiling at me innocently.

"I missed my class" I said rolling my eyes "well u missed it for a good reason" he winked at me opening the door, I walked out heading to lunch Mattheo walking next to me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him when we were close to entering the great hall.

We entered the great hall and walked over to our table sitting down with our friends, aurora and Draco were sitting next to each other again in front of me and Mattheo, blaire was on my left again but this time blaise was on her left, Theodore and Lorenzo were talking to each other sitting front of me, Mattheo, blaire and blaise.

Everyone was talking to each other now, I rested my head on mattheo's shoulder and grabbed his hand playing with the rings on his fingers while he was fighting with Draco about another stupid problems which I didn't really care about at the moment, everyone else was just listening to them putting in there comments once in a while.

I grabbed a plate after a couple of minutes and started to serve myself I looked down at my plate, I'm not really hungry I thought "eat" Mattheo whispered into my ear stopping the little fight he was having with Draco, I looked at him shaking my head "I'm not hungry" I said, he looked at me raising an eyebrow "your hungry your just telling yourself your not" he said "but I'm actually not hungry" I said "yes u are and either way u didn't eat this morning so u have to eat right now" he said "maybe at dinner I will eat" I said pushing the plate away from me a little "no u will eat now" he said pushing the plate forwards a little.

I looked at the plate again, "eat" Mattheo said again moving my hair out of my face I moved my face off his shoulder and looked at the food before looking back at Mattheo, he signaled to the plate and I grabbed my fork picking at my pork chop, I cut it and poked it with my fork putting it in my mouth and eating it as Mattheo watched closely going back to fight with Draco, I finished eating the pork chop my stomach not feeling empty anymore.

I rested my head back on mattheo's shoulder a little tired from eating, the whole lunch was filled with the voices of Mattheo and Draco fighting it seems like they can never get a long.

Most students were starting to stand up getting ready to walk to there next class, I look up at mattheo's from his shoulder and see his perfect jawline while he was still fighting with Draco, he looked down at me and smiled "come on let's go before I rip you're brothers head off" he said kissing my forehead, I stood up and he stood up after grabbing my stuff so i wouldn't hold it.

We walked out of the great hall walking with Draco, aurora, blaise, blaire, Theodore and Lorenzo we all had potions next which is the only class I really have with one of my friends other then blaire, it's weird that we have that class all together.

I hold mattheo's hand while we were walking in front of the others "ewww" Draco said behind us walking next to aurora "ewww" I said pointing at them both, I know something is going on between the two of them "ewww people" blaire said all the way in the back alone, blaise went to the back next to her talking to her, somethings going on between them as well.

"Is it just me or something is going on between Draco and aurora" I said looking behind me to see Draco's arm around her shoulder, holding some of her stuff "definitely but they seem like they have always liked each other but blaise and blaire they barely started to talk and I see something going on between them too" Mattheo said looking at blaire and blaise before turning back looking at me "I feel like there's something going on between us" he said shocked "eww I feel like there is something" I said widening my eyes at him and then looking away disgustingly.

Mattheo was about to say something but we soon made it to the classroom, we entered and I sat down at a table in the back of the room, Mattheo put down my stuff on the table and sat down next to me.

"Ugh I hate this class" I said resting my head on the table, Mattheo pulled my chair closer to his and started to twirl my hair around his fingers.

"Leave my hair alone" I said, I pulled my hair away from him so he can not touch it "then how come u can play with my curls" he said, my arm reached to the top of his head patting his head "because I can and I like playing with your curls" I said wrapping one of my fingers around the curl "yeah u also like pulling on them" Mattheo whispered to me I stopped playing with his curls and just rolled my eyes at him "that's how your eyes go back when I'm fucking you" he said resting his head on the table like me, I was about to say something until professor snape came bursting through the doors, he walked in his cape following behind him he turned around dramatically and looked at all of us carefully.

I picked my head off the table, Mattheo doing the same but now resting his head on my shoulder and closing his eyes, are u really going to sleep in class I thought yes i really am Mattheo said in my head u can respond I thought yes he responded again.

After a couple of minutes snape was just talking about different ingredients and potion names and what they use it for, I look at Mattheo his hair was falling on his face covering his eyes a little, he was calm, he was asleep.

I look back up at snape still talking about potions and blah blah blah whatever, I look at the desk in front of me and Mattheo, Draco and aurora were in front I looked at Draco and he turned his head around looking at us he pointed to Mattheo who was sleeping.

"Is he really sleeping" Draco mouthed I nodded my head Draco shocked his head then grabbed a piece of paper, making it into a paper bird and blew it at Mattheo, Mattheo moved his hand up and grabbed the bird with his eyes still closed, he opened his eyes and ripped the paper bird, Draco rolled his eyes looking back forward to snape.

I remember when Draco would always make paper birds he would do it constantly in 3rd grade he still does just not as much he stopped doing a lot of stupid things he used to do, after he became a death eater he also stopped talking or telling me things and would hide away in his room most of the time, I miss how my older brother was.

I looked at Mattheo who was still resting his head on my shoulder and was playing with one small piece of paper in his hand "I thought u were asleep" I whispered in his ear playing with his curls "I was" he said looking up at me through his eyelashes, why does he have better eyelashes then me.

I looked back in front at snape, he was about to finish the class, "do u have a plain paper" Mattheo asked me, I looked at him confused before I grabbed a piece of paper I gave it to him and he rolled it up and threw it at Draco, hitting the back of Draco's head "serious" I said staring at him as he just smiled at me "he threw a paper bird at me" he said rolling his eyes, Draco looked at Mattheo grabbing the paper from the floor and throwing it at Mattheo, but Mattheo catch it again "that's not fair" Draco said standing up as snape finished the class.

Mattheo took his head off my shoulder and stood up, I stood up and grabbed my books "what class do u have" Mattheo asked grabbing my books out of my hands "transfiguration" I said "ok let's walk there" he said grabbing my hand "what class do u have" I asked looking up at him while we were walking out of the room "transfiguration" he said smiling down at me I was about to say something but blaire came out of the room running next to us "u left me" she said walking next to be "oh shit I forgot u were in that class" I said "wow or did u just leave me for your fiancé" she said rolling her eyes, "that too" I said smiling at her as she rolled her eyes once again "is Mattheo going to transfiguration with us" blaire asked "oh yeah he is" I responded "and she will be sitting next to me, u have had her all day in classes" Mattheo said.

"How did u know that we had most classes together" I asked, I don't remember telling him my class schedule "oh I just know" he said quietly looking around the corridor I looked at him confused before looking away to blaire "so I guess u will sit with ur fiancé" she said looking at Mattheo confusingly as he just seemed zoned out "is he okay" she asked me as she stared at Mattheo weirdly, I look back at Mattheo who seemed out of it "I don't know really" I said staring at her.

We soon made it to the transfiguration class, Mattheo didnt talk at all while we were walking he was rather quiet which was weird for him, I sat in the back of the class seeing as kids came in Mattheo put down my stuff and sat down next to me not saying anything, the class started and I looked t Mattheo constantly as he was just resting his head on the table "are u okay" I asked him playing with one little curl that was sticking up "yeah why" he said turning his head a little to look at me "u seem rather quiet" I said "I'm just tired" he said rubbing his eyes "werent u sleeping in the other class" I said "yeah but Draco ruined it, be my pillow" he said resting his head on my shoulder again.

"If u get yelled at your getting in trouble not me" I whispered "ok" he whispered back, I played with his curls as he was sleeping I stopped playing with them for a couple of minutes before Mattheo grabbed my hand rested it on his head again "keep doing that it feels nice" he said, I rolled my eyes plying with his curls again.

It was like that for the rest of the class before professor McGonagall finished off the class, the last class of the day, I woke Mattheo up he looked annoyed about me waking him up "come on" I said standing up and grabbing my stuff he stood up and walked out of the classroom, me walking next to him.

It was 7 pm already, I walked with Mattheo and blaire to the great hall, blaire was talking to Mattheo about something while I was to busy zoning out, we soon made it to the great hall and I sat down next to Mattheo with blaire on my left and aurora on blaires left "so u finally got away from Draco" blaire said to aurora "so what's going on between u two" I asked her "we have just been talking, nothing much" she said shrugging "did u guys shag" blaire asked "blaire" I said looking at her with wide eyes "what, I feel like they did" she said looking back at aurora for an answer "yeah we did" she said quietly "I knew it" blaire said turning to me "wait was this yesterday or today" I asked "today and yesterday" she responded "yeah y/n your friend and brother shagged" blaire said "wait what" Mattheo said looking at aurora "you and Draco had sex" he asked "yeah they did" blaire responded nodding.

"I knew it u guys seem so close" he said "how did u feel about y/n" Mattheo asked me "what do u mean" I asked "it's your friend and brother having sex" blaire said aurora looked at me as if a way to see if I'm mad or not "I don't really care I've already known that there was something between them" I said shrugging blaire nodded "true there was always something there" blaire said, Mattheo went back to his conversation with Theodore, blaise, Lorenzo and Draco.

"Are u actually fine with me and Draco" aurora asked "yeah I like u guys together" I said "thanks I just didn't know how u would react" she said smiling a little "no I'm fine with it I'm not Draco who likes to start fights" I said pointing at Draco and Mattheo who were talking but seemed as if they were fighting again.

"What is wrong with them two and fighting all the time" blaire asked looking at them as Draco started to get in front of mattheo's face "yeah something is wrong with the both of them" aurora said "yeah this is why we shouldn't leave them in a room alone together" I said grabbing a glass of water "are u going to eat" aurora asked me "um no I'm not hungry" I said "u said that this morning" blaire said looking at me confused "oh I ate during lunch" I said "u should eat" aurora said "no I'm not hungry" I said "y/n u should really eat" aurora said grabbing me a plate and serving roast beef "eat" she said pushing the plate towards me "no" I said standing up and walking out of the great hall.

I don't know why I just over reacted, I just wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat, why do they try to force food into my mouth,"darling" I heard the familiar voice, no no no no pls tell me I'm hallucinating.

"No you're not here" I whispered softly as I felt the cold hand go around my waist 

"Y/n darling" he said, oh my god its Mattheo "Mattheo" I said turning around "why did u run off" he asked me, oh my god I heard his voice it was his voice, "who's voice" Mattheo asked "zayn, Mattheo he was here, I swear he was" I said "y/n no one is in this hall" Mattheo said looking at me concerning, I look around it was completely empty besides some portraits that were already asleep and the candles that lit up the hall "are u okay" he asked me "I'm fine, it's just he was here Mattheo I swear I heard his voice and he was here, he was" I whispered to him "no one's here y/n besides me and u no one is even in this hall, everyone is in the great hall" he said "come on, let's get u to bed" he said grabbing my hand and taking me around the corner but before we left I looked back.

I swear, I just saw his shadow in the corner.

"Mattheo" I whispered while we were walking to our room "yes darling" he whispered back loud enough for me to hear "do u know if your father might have told zayn to come here" I asked "darling why would zayn even be here and my father hasn't said anything about him coming here" he responded, I stood quiet, maybe it was just my mind playing games I mean Mattheo calls me darling and maybe while we were walking it was one of the students shadow, it's not like the dark lord would send him here, even if he did for what.

We soon made it to the room and I changed into my pjs not really bothering to shower, Mattheo got in bed, I got in the bed after, feeling the nice soft covers wrap around my body.

Mattheo's cold hands wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him "are u okay" he asked me "yeah I think I was just freaking out for no reason" I said resting my head on his chest "it's fine to freak out about him, he traumatized u" he said playing with my hair "yeah he really did" I whispered mostly to my self.

Everything he has done was nothing but torture surprisingly Mattheo is better then him, at least for now Mattheo seems better then him, who knows if Mattheo will hurt me.

I look at Mattheo who stared down at me smiling while playing with my hair, if this is an act he has, just like how zayn had an act in the beginning of our relationship, I won't fall for it.

_________________________________________

So... I haven't updated in a while so I kinda made a long chapter for u guys.

and as u can see y/n is traumatized cuz of zayn he ruined her literally and now she isn't sure if Mattheo is actually nice or if it's just an act.

But so my drama someone reported the shit that happened with Anthony n I got called down to the office n shit went down, my ex not the one that cheated, we have been talking and there is rumors going around that we are dating cuz we have been talking n hanging out but the ex that did cheat misses me n keep trying to talk to me 🙄 but his friend is getting with my friend 😩😏 n I shit them so... n yeah that it for now, for now 😉😏

Happy valentines tho 😍
Ps ik half of y'all don't have a valentine

Lots of love, gianna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 11.2K 58
"Do you Y/N Malfoy take Mattheo Riddle as your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked. There was a long pause, silence in the room. The only thing that...
247K 3.2K 16
-"I know the truth. You love me?" -"yes" -"I love you too" Best rank #riddles 14 โค๏ธ #mattheoriddle 10โ™ฅ๏ธ #mattheo 20...
4.7M 143K 74
"๐Š๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
416K 6.6K 64
๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘œ ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘’ | ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘ขฬˆ๐‘ก (book 1) He was troubling, she was confusing. He wanted her, she wanted him. He made her crazy, she made him f...