✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

By -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... More

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory

2K 93 21
By -siriuslycv

1999
AVENGERS COMPOUND, NEW YORK

"So you're telling me that she can wield all six stones?" Steve asked, whilst James had his jaw dropped as they listened to what the other three had said.

"Well, she has seven energy signatures coming from within her- the six stones, plus another one, which according to Jericho, is her magic core." Bruce explained.

"But will she be able to fully wield all of the stones powers?" James asked. "She's only discovered three powers within the two stones she's touched, and from what I know, those two stones can do so much more."

All others looked towards Bruce for an answer. "I mean, most likely. Her energy signature now are at least ten times stronger. And that's speaking for the stones. Her magic core has already been strong, so it pretty much blends in with the stones."

Steve let out a small scoff, smiling after. "This girl is probably going to be the strongest out of all of us. Being able to wield all six stones without the physical objects in hand is just pretty-"

"But wouldn't that damage her? Both mentally and physically?" Natasha asked. "The stones are extremely powerful, and if Thanos needed a gauntlet just to wield them, then what about Athena?"

"That makes sense- That's probably why she's unconscious right now. The stones' energy are probably too much for her body to handle-"

"-Which is why she's asleep." Steve finished Bruce's sentence, pieces starting to fit together. "So what do we do? We can't just leave her like that. It'll eventually ki-"

"We get someone to make some sort of device to withhold the stones energies." Jericho cut Steve off before he finished his sentence. He then began to stand up. "If you guys know someone who can make a device or something for her to sustain the stones' energy, yet still allowing her to use it's abilities, then please send a letter to this address with my name on it." Jericho brought his wand, conjuring a piece of paper whilst he used the tip of his wand as a pen. He then looked towards James. "Mister Potter, I assume you're staying here?"

James nodded. "Yeah, but I'm probably going back to the house to get some stuff. I'm staying her until Athena wakes up."

"Alright then, I'm going to go start finding someone then..." Travers muttered, disapparating from the room.

"Would Tony be able to make one?" James asked. "He's a brilliant tech after all."

They shrugged. "Probably, but with him in his state right now, I doubt that he can. Besides the stones are still a property of magic. And Tony knows shit about that."

James placed a defeated look on his face. "What about Thor?"

Another shake of his heads. "Complete opposite of Tony. He knows a lot about the stones and it's magic, but probably wouldn't be able to make a device cause he knows nada about the topic."

James sighed. "Alright then. I'll try to research about these stones..."

He then felt a small hand bopping the side of his head, causing him to look towards the source. Teddy was standing up on his lap, his body being assisted by the man's arm.

"Yes, Teds?" James asked, watching as the baby had a sad look on his face, pointing at Athena. James smiled softly, a small pang hitting chest as he tried not to let the tears out again. "Don't worry bud," James ruffled Teddy's hair before kissing his forehead. "Big sister Fi is going to wake up soon. You'll have someone to play with again."

Teddy then began looking around, arms bending beside him as the palms faced up (like an "i don't know" pose). "Where Papa and Dada?"

James let out a shaky sigh, a single tear slipping from his already-red eyes. "They'll also be back soon. We just have to be patient and wait for them. Maybe we can give them a massive surprise when they do."

The three others couldn't help but feel bad and sad towards the magic family. Though it may not be official, the Potters and Blacks were pretty much one whole family. And just like multiple people in the world, half of its members were missing.

Teddy was still young, and seeing as the poor boy would have to grow up without his parents... It was heart-breaking. How would he react once he finds out that his dads were gone? He may still be young, but they'd already made a permanent impact towards young Teddy's heart. Not to mention that his older sister was asleep, and they didn't know when she would wake. Would the boy grow up without his (blood) family?

James would have to take care of the baby himself. But he didn't want to replace Teddy's actual dads, and he didn't want Teddy to forget them either. Sure, he would just remind the baby of his parents- telling him stories of them, showing pictures and such, but that wouldn't deminish the longing feeling of having his parents there with him.

He's already raised a boy by himself before, but he had support from his best mates during that time- which he wouldn't have now since they've been blipped. Speaking of son, his own was also gone. Is this how it was meant to turn out? The boy was put through so much trouble just because of the whole Voldemort situation, and it wasn't even that long since the villain died that he- Harry- just turned to ashes.

It all hurt their hearts. But it also set a certain goal in their minds. Bring back the people who disappeared, and they would do that- one way or another.

MONTHS LATER, 1999
AVENGERS, COMPOUND, NEW YORK

Pain was all she could feel.

She didn't know where she was, or what was happening, but all she knew was that there was this pulsing pain draining her out. It was like a dementor sucking the life out of her, like a crucio directed at her. It happened for so long that her body went numb.

It was like someone was torturing her. Or something.

It felt like multiple being were trying to take over her body. To break her. But she stayed composed. She stayed sane. She was fighting a mental battle. And hell, she hoped she would win against whatever the fuck it was trying to break her.

If she had to record a list of the moments she's felt a lot of pain, it would be this one right here.

Tears pooled around her eyes, sliding down her face. Yet she didn't do anything to wipe them. She couldn't move. The pain numbed her so much that she felt paralysed. Her body was sprawled out, hair spread as she was laid on a black floor, just like the pitch black room she was in.

Her mind was in a chaotic state. Something was hurting her, something was trying to infiltrate it, something was trying to take over her, but she wouldn't back down that easily. Though it may have hurt like a bitch, she tried her best to prevent these demons from winning.

Surely she would've gone mental by now, but she hasn't. And there was one reason why. The thought of relief and happiness once this nightmare was over.

And it did.

Her body tensed at the sudden easiness she felt. The pain suddenly lifting, but her body remained still.

It all stopped.

There was no more pulsing power rushing through her, no dementor, no crucio, no nothing. Nothing but relief.

Her eyes fluttered open, closing them again due to the bright light in the room. It hurt her eyes honestly, but she was glad that the cause of pain wasn't like before.

From within the room, she could hear cheers, cries (maybe in joy?), and her name being called out. She didn't know when the man over her appeared, but there was one, and tears were brimming his eyes.

She felt her body being lifted into an embrace, and as much as she wanted to return the familiar feeling, she couldn't, as her arms stayed limp onto her sides.

It had been multiple weeks- hell maybe even months since the Avengers had left Earth to kill Thanos. And when they did, they were only met with disappointment. However, there was one thing that they were looking forward to, and that was their new project.

Tony had gotten better- obviously, and was working on a device- well more like accessory, an arm cuff and a pair of earrings to be exact, to sustain the stones' energy. He immediately started working on it, and with the help of everyone, they were able to finish this in less than two months.

Jericho had managed to find a person who could wield their magic to make the accessory suitable for its purpose, and with that, they were able to create one part of the accessory.

Thor and Nebula used their knowledge on the stones to help with the item, this knowledge affecting the item to let Athena still be able to use its powers, pointing out what should be added, what shouldn't be just so it would work as planned.

Tony then created the actual accessory- with the help of Bruce. Of course, this thing was a hard object to make. Seeing as there were six stones, they decided to halve it, three stones in one cuff then another three on the other.

They programmed it so that it would be wired to her thoughts- her mind- the arm cuffs would be the main source holding the energy, then connected to the earrings which are connected to her mind- allowing her to control the powers.

(she would still have to learn about the abilities though before she starts using it)

Athena felt like she was in control again. She relaxed. Paralysed but relaxed. "It's gone."

Everyone around her quieted down, listening to what she was saying. "What's gone, love?" James asked as he placed Teddy down on her bed, sitting down.

"The pain," she smiled, tear gliding down her face. "It's gone. It's finally over. Thank you."

They all just smiled in return. They didn't know that waking her up would also stop the pain that has been going through her. Heck, they didn't even know there was a pain. But they were glad to have helped her. Glad that she was back with them.

"Afina!!!" A small voice called out, before she felt a thud on her stomach. She turned her head, seeing a baby Teddy smiling widely- his baby tooth showing.

She missed him. She missed them all.

okay i just want to explain that the pain that was causing her was the mental impact of the stones:

when thanos snapped his finger, the usage of all the stones together triggered something in athena, and as well know, she has a connection to the stones. the energy caused by it made her go into a coma-like-state, due to the fact that the energy of the stones drained her own. think of it like the stones entered her body, and started taking over- trying to kick her out.

keep in mind that the actual stones aren't in her, but something like a non-physical copy of them

she can now wield all the six stones' abilities, and since they were a lot stronger than before,  she may be able to wield a lot of those powers. thanos snapping his fingers actually also triggered the stones in her to be more powerful. so the reason on why she wasn't able to conjure many powers before, is because she didn't have the energy to, nor did she make some sort of physical connection with the other stones.  however, she wouldn't be able to do what the stones can do all together- meaning she can't just snap her fingers to bring everybody back. she'll also need the actual stones to do that.

i dont think i needa explain about the arm cuffs and earring lol

okay i think thats it. hope yous enjoyed this chap :)

we're in the end game now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 182
-ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ ❁ -ʀᴇᴍᴜs ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ❁ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦...
112K 2.7K 85
[Requests are open!!] Female! Reader Will write for..: Before Marauders: Tom Riddle Marauder's era: Remus Lupin James Potter Sirius Black Regulus Bla...
1.1M 50.3K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...
7.8K 367 23
"How come you don't like sweets that much?" "It can cause acne, I'm pretty careful when it comes to my face." "Trust me, it's not that bad." "You'...