motive ๏นซs.gojo

By ilycerra

๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ... More

๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
motive season two
๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ
1 : guess who's home?
2 : a request
3 : mini morning mishaps

โœฐ

4.1K 161 111
By ilycerra

⚠️long chapter also the last 🥲✌️

the volume in the room vanished instantly, reacting to the main lights turned off, allowing a stage light to shine on the host of the fashion show: erika west. the host was dressed fabulously in her rouge off-shoulder right dress, she welcomed everyone confidently to the annual valentines ceremony. confidently with her right eye twitching now and again, she was pissed, very pissed.

the family of y/n glanced down from the balcony, some like yuji and nobara were more than excited to see pretty women in pretty outfits.

for two completely different reasons.

sukuna was in his blissful world of the final stage of grief: acceptance. you wouldn't expect a curse spirit who throughout this book has been completely horny and canonically spiteful towards yuji, would have a complete change of heart, mind and soul towards everything and everyone. hell, even his sexual nature has vanished; his horniness has vanished into oblivion.

nanami was at rest due to the rich champagne severed, akane the same but with milk because she is a baby. megumi fell asleep while a stressed gojo tried to copy nanami's relaxed expression; trying to hide his worry for later on in the day, and not only that, kira had told him about the issue.

he felt guilty but terrified if y/n would rip his head off.

the first set of models arrived on the catwalk as your typical royalty-free fashion runaway music played through the speakers above. nobara gasped at the meaning outfits decorated with pinks, reds, and whites. she titled her head to the side, remembering y/n buying only one colour: black. knowing how creative y/n was, nobara pondered on how she would tie that single colour to valentines.

"oooh, pretty lady!" itadori grinned widely at the model posing at the front, "respectfully, pretty."

nobara remarked coldly at her cotton-candy haired friend, "you're just saying that because she got a bbl."

"what a coincidence," megumi rolled his eyes as itadori's gawked in shock.

"respectfully, i was respectful," itadori justified, "besides, just because i like tall girls with big butts doesn't automatically i think girls who don't have those things are ugly. y/n taught me that beauty comes in my different ways; everyone is beautiful, but not people with white hair."

"i love how she blatantly and willingly spite against gojo," megumi chuckled lightly, "brings a tear to my eye. a happy tear."

"i agree with itadori," a wise sukuna spoke, his voice sounding like an old wise man. i mean was old (as shit) and man (to an extent) but not that wise.

he proceeded, "it is one for one to like even idolising certain body parts and personalities but still like people whether they have your desires or not. however, it is another thing to narrow down your options and solely date people with your exact desires, which i find rather rude."

"said the guy who pulled out my heart."

"i grew a new one back," sukuna replied, "additionally, not to fall in love, i feel as if love was the thing that almost drew me to pure insanity. i was so close. never mind, a today's day."

a conflicted nobara frowned lifting the apple juice box from itadori's hand and narrowed her eyes at the small-lettered ingredients.

"what the hell is in this drink?" she criticised, megumi shrugged as itadori admired more and more of the models. one, in particular, he vaguely recognised, "did y/n lace this will holy water?"

"mummy/mommy!" akane gasped and squirmed around in gojo's arms, the baby giggled and hiccuped at the sight of her mother on the catwalk.

nanami's eyebrow raised, gojo's 🧿s glimmered widened, megumi raised an eyebrow, nobara gasped, itadori blushed and sukuna orgasmed. kidding.

"dear god..." the curse deeply whispered, gazing and admiring y/n's unique body in her sexy black dress, "i would like to do unspeakable, unforgettable, ungodly, illegal, unthinkable, things to me. any day-"

megumi interrupted, "we get it, you're horny."

y/n never expect the story to lead up here, she wasn't one for the spotlight, rather being the reason why someone else is in front of the blinding lights. but, now, she loved it. the glorious feeling of people admiring you, and taking pictures of your look.

... actually, never mind. this sounds like a kink of some sort.

as the designer-turned-model turned around to walk down the catwalk, her e/c eyes glancing up at the balcony. she blew kisses at her kids and gave gojo a look. that look. to put it bluntly, the look that someone give you when they want to fuck you.

gojo sighed biting his lip and shaking his head, he shook his head and whispered, "the things i let you get away with, y/n."

... few moments later

after an eventful fashion show, the family all went out for a wonderful dinner. i am lying, it wasn't wonderful for most, megumi had to listen to nobara's statements on the many outfits she saw. itadori and nanami attempted to tame sukuna, his new leaf didn't last for very long. the curse was down bad for y/n. as for y/n and gojo they had to listen and watch it all go down.

akane fell asleep after munching on chicken nuggets. so, she was the only one enjoying herself.

y/n looked down at her phone at yawned at the late time, "we should get home, my poor baby is tired."

"she's not the only one," joked satoru, making y/n smile, "i'll out akane in the car, you can say goodbye to everyone for me."

y/n nodded, watching her boyfriend saying a quick goodbye, carefully carrying their baby out of the restaurant. the mother hummed in curiosity, at the glance nanami and satoru shared. she shrugged it off and smiled towards the rest of the kids.

"well," she smiled, "i hope you all had a great time today, i certainly did."

"why didn't you tell us you were modelling?" asked nobara as megumi sighed heavily in pure relief.

"because i didn't know," y/n shrugged, then glancing at yuji, "my model's cousin's girlfriend's doctor's sister's friend's son's pet memorial is today. would you like to guess what type of pet it was yuji?"

itadori felt his heart fall into the depths of his stomach at her words. thanks to kira and y/n revealing to him it wasn't his fault, gojo gaslit the poor boy, if you're wondering.

the table giggled at yuji's blank and lost expression, y/n walked over to yuji's side of the table and knelt to his level.

"it's okay, sweetheart, i know it wasn't your fault," she reassured sweetly, sweeping his peach fringe away from his forehead to kiss on tenderly there, "i'll see you later yuji, m'kay? i love you, and.... you too sukuna, you horny-hellhound."

sukuna simped, "i love you too, my favourite milf."

"i should have expected that one," y/n scoffed, couching between nobara and megumi.

"i bet you love me more because i'm the first child, right?" megumi chuckled, making y/n grin before she placed a kiss on his cheek.

" 'umi, i love my children all the same way!" y/n admitted.

nobara remarked snarkily, "yeah, but you know i'm the best because i'm the prettiest right." trying to hide her blush when y/n left her final kiss on her forehead.

"that is only and solely your opinion," sukuna mimicked itadori's voice, costing the boy's life in the revenge-hungry hands of nobara kugisaki.

"i guess this will be the last time i'll see you and kids for a while, huh?" y/n chuckled sadly, hugging nanami tightly and him the same.

kento vaguely stated, "i'm sure satoru will pull some strings so we can meet again."

"that's a first," y/n remarked, astonished at nanami referring to satoru by his first name, as she pulled away from the man.

the blonde man casually smiled, "there's a first for everything."

the last part....🙃

"i remember this place..."

y/n examined her surrounding of the city's outskirts underneath the beginning of the sunset. the sorcerer hummed in amusement at her response as he parked nearby a large building.

the couple stepped out of the car, satoru placed his arm around y/n's shoulder, guiding her to the alleyway between the two buildings.

"maybe this will help your memory..."

silence quickly followed when y/n's eyes widened at the sight of the rotting corpse of the curse spirit that attacked her years back. it's scaly burnt purple skin and broken bones were only left behind. it left a bad taste in her mouth.

"this is not a good thing to see right after (favourite meal)," admitted y/n, her head resting on her lover, "but yeah... i remember this place. very well."

"understandable."

"where did you learn that big word from, sorcery boy?" y/n teased, "did akane teach you that?"

ignoring her teasing and clearly annoyed by it, satoru teleported the both of them to the building they first on. y/n stumbled on her feet at the unexpected change as satoru walked to the edge of the building, supporting his hands on the parapet wall, his back facing y/n.

"ironically, i forgot you actually know sorcery," y/n admitted shamelessly.

with a smile on her s/c face she walked over and placed her arms around her lover's waist. the side of her head snuggling into his clothed, smiling at how warm he was.

"i think about this moment like this, quite often," the mother sighed, "i don't like that i do because this moment is when i first told you about-"

"him, i know, love."

"yeah... i remember seeing your face and much you wanted to end kaneki," y/n admitted, feeling gojo tense up afterwards and her throat tightened, "i never said anything because i was scared to lose you...i know i make fun of you a lot, but i guess kinda my way of showing you that i love you. weird right?"

"not really," satoru turned around and held y/n's hands in his, his face centimetres away from hers, he smirked, "i led me to here. i always thought you were playing hard to get, i know i love a challenge."

"hmm, you love a lot, satoru gojo."

"i love you the most, y/n l/n," the sorcerer remarked smoothly, before going on one knee and pulling out a dark blue velvet box to reveal a very expensive looking ring, he smiled, blushing furiously, "you could be y/n gojo if you want to. y/n, will you marry me?"

"holy shit!" y/n collapsed onto her knees at the overwhelming moment.

tearfully, the woman nodded vigorously, her e/c eyes glancing between satoru and the ring, "yes, yes, oh my fucking goodness, yes!"

"wait are you serious, that quickly?!" satoru gasped, gently placing the ring onto y/n's finger attempting to contain his excitement, "nanami joked about you actually considering to marry me without a joke or a snarky remark."

"sometimes, you just don't need a silly ol' statement, you just need the real thing!" y/n giggled cheekily, before kissing satoru sweetly on his lips, then looking at the ring that complimented her skin complexion.

"hey, how much is this right?"

"i think the better question is: what's number you can think of?" satoru held y/n in tight embrace, nibbling at her neck.

"satoru, baby, i'm not worth that much," y/n groaned at the feeling of him kissing her neck."

satoru hummed before he placed his forehead against hers once more and smirked, "i definitely make you feel like 3.2¥ million, i'll make it my new motive."

"of course you will."

It's over FINALLY OMGGG MY THIRD BOOK ON THIS ACCOUNT THAT I FINISIHED YEAH 😳😳😳😭

okay but i hope you enjoyed the wacky humour to the horribly posting schedule. also this really  🦆 -ing long chapter 2048 words holy shit balls.

okay that's it i'm done oh tyy SO Much for reading and supporting this book which is my most popular but weird but understandable lol.

oh btw if you like resident evil (random i know) or story with interesting pacing and story telling , i highly recommend reading my book selcouth, i put a lot of work into, i would really appreciate if people read it (been working on the plot for almost a year 😭) anyways

okay byee xxxx

sike i lied. season two is beginning like right now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 559 25
"๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ~" _______________________________ "๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’Š ๐’‚๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š" "๐’˜๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
12.3K 136 15
๐Ÿ’—- fluff ๐Ÿ”ฅ-smut โ€ผ๏ธ-angst (idk how to write angst lol) I'm a guy writing gay shit ๐Ÿ”ฅ -updates when im not frickin busy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’” -none of the art is mi...
1.1M 48K 51
BOOK 2 [๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] [๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ "๐˜ˆ ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ"] โ†ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ...
826 32 5
โ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’', ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’, ๐’๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†, '๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž, '๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’, ๐’„๐’–๐’Ž ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’†๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†, '๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’, ๐’„๐’๐’Š...