𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

ƒσяту

3.1K 126 53
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

N E W   Y E A R S  - before the party.
P A R T   O N E
____

Two days passed and it's now New Year's Eve and the day of Blaise's party. However, Vienna isn't sure she is going. She is still very annoyed at Draco—for almost getting himself killed and pissing off her father. Maybe it's petty of her, he did do it for Vienna's sake, he did it because he cared about her, to protect her. But Vienna wouldn't have needed protecting if Draco just kept his mouth shut.

Vienna is doing this to show Draco that what she says or asks—she means. And if Draco goes against it, then Vienna isn't playing around when she says she'll leave him. All Vienna asked was for Draco not to do anything stupid and that's exactly what he did. He should have ignored Lirian. He wouldn't have gotten hurt if he did.

Vienna's dad didn't wake up until late afternoon yesterday. Vienna had spent the hours before pacing in the dining room. She didn't leave. Not once. She was too scared of what Lirian would do when he woke up. There was even a point where Vienna didn't think he would wake up. Vienna was almost relieved at the thought.

Although, for a split second, the thought made her upset. He is still her father, her blood, her family. Even though he has no love for Vienna, has no respect or kindness toward her, and has beat both Vienna and her mother. For a split second, she felt guilt. If he didn't wake up, his death would have been on her hands, and Vienna had killed before and felt little to no guilt. But her father—now she wasn't sure she could kill him. Ever.

She hadn't slept and wouldn't allow herself to until Lirian woke up. God knows what he would do to her in her sleep. So she stayed awake, ignoring her body aching for her to close her eyes.

And when she heard the glass crunch across the room from where she sat, leaning against the wall, head in her hands, she shot to her feet. She walked around the table to where the glass crunched. Vienna saw her father slowly and struggling to get up. He had blood dripping down the back of his head, down his neck. And a cut on his head, where Draco head-butted him.

The memory re-playing in her mind.

Vienna held a knife in her hand behind her back, gripping it tightly and she was ready to use it if needed and she stayed a good, safe distance away from the man. Lirian struggled to his feet, handheld on his head like he had a painful headache. His eyes scanned the room, taking in the messed up table, smashed vases and blood staining the table and floor beneath his feet.

He took in every detail like he was trying to remember what had happened but even Lirian didn't seem to see his petrified daughter standing a few feet away.

Until he did and his eyes widened.

Vienna waited for what he was going to say, ask or do. Her tired eyes were a little blurry and her legs were begging her to sit down.

She waited and waited. It felt like forever before he spoke the words, "What happened?" his voice a deep growl.

Did he not remember? Should Vienna lie? Is this a test?

"Do you. . .not remember?" Vienna asked cautiously, playing it safe.

His dark eyes scanned the room once more, "I remember — I remember. . . Draco. . . He and I. We fought." Lirian stopped himself and the familiar rage replaced his confused features, "that little git. He head-butted me and so I beat him." his eyes looked to the table where he had Draco pinned down, as he strangled him—almost to death. Vienna trembled at the thought.

His eyes scanned the chaos again — as though he was remembering more. Please don't remember, Vienna thought to herself. She didn't want him to remember it was Vienna who smashed the vase over his head. She didn't want to know what her punishment would be.

"The git knocked me out," Lirian yelled, thinking he remembered the truth. And Vienna let out a breath of relief she hoped Lirian didn't see.

"I swear to God when I see him next, I'm going to kill him." Lirian yelled the rage in his voice echoed on the dark walls, "and you." he turned and looked at Vienna finally and she forced her body not to retrieve a step back, "You are not to see him again. I do not want you with him—"

"Already done, father," Vienna said, taking advantage of theopportunity she saw, "As soon as he knocked you out I kicked him out and told him we were over." a lie but a necessary one. A lie that will save both Vienna's and Draco's life. He won't question Draco after tonight. Yes, he will still want to kill him but Vienna will make sure Draco won't ever catch eyes with him again.

A smile appeared on his lips, never had she seen Lirian smiled—

"My daughter," he said, walking toward Vienna and she remained still, "aren't you good. You are good." Vienna tried to hide the confusion on her face at the words leaving his mouth.

And then she was even more confused when his hands came to her face, cupping her cheeks gently in his large blood-stained hands. The dried blood of Draco. She tried her best not to cringe away.

He had never touched her so gently before.

"Your mother. . ." Lirian studied Vienna's face like he was seeing Lilith right in front of him, "I can see her compassion and kindness in your eyes." tears pooled in his eyes and Vienna's heart pounded in her ears as she began to think she hit her father across the head too hard.

But the way he was looking at her, so lovingly. The way he spoke, so kindly. The way he touched her, so gently. She couldn't help but her eyes softened. This was nice. She felt. . . loved. This was nice. This is the feeling, Vienna had been searching for her entire life.

"Her loyalty for her own blood—" Lirian gently stroked Vienna's tears away, "—I can see that same loyalty now in your eyes."

This is nice. But it was a lie. A lie Vienna told to feel this. . . love from her father. It wouldn't last long, but she wasn't silly, she knew it would last long of course. Still, she would enjoy it while it lasted. She knew it wouldn't last. But for now, for these few seconds, she was going to enjoy it as though it made up for every little bad thing he had done.

It wouldn't. And it would never. But in those seconds of love, it did.

Vienna slept the best, in that house, she had slept in a long time. So peacefully. Not once did she wake up scared, Lirian would come in and attack her. No, she slept like an angel.

And now she sits in her room on New Year's Eve deciding whether to go to the party or not. It was nearing eleven. The time Draco was to pick her up.

Vienna wanted to go badly. She wanted to get drunk and forget everything. When Vienna got drunk it felt like everything disappeared for a little while. She would feel wild and free. Invincible. And right now that is exactly what she wanted to feel.

And so she got ready. Her father would either be drunk in his office or asleep already so he wouldn't notice her gone. Not that Vienna had seen him since their awkward interaction.

That was one of the things Vienna wanted to forget.

Vienna changed into a black dress she found in her little selection of clothes. It was a short black dress, with lace detailing at the bottom and chest part. It was made out of a soft stretchy silk and hugged her body well — showing every curve of her waist and hips. It was a long-sleeved dress, which Vienna loved because it meant it was fewer bruises she had to cover.

She brushed her long black hair out and added mascara and eyeliner to her eyes, making her green eyes stand out even more than before. And finally, she put on her shoes, a pair of black boot heels, which made her long legs tall and sexy.

She knew Draco would go insane by the way she looked, even Vienna, looking in the mirror now was surprised. She was still annoyed at Draco and she planned to get a little revenge by annoying him tonight. Teasing him a little.

Someone may end up dead because of her plans but that's what makes it fun.

Vienna smiled to herself and then left, walking to the gates where she will meet Draco.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

She knew it was Draco's car when she saw the headlights approaching because no one else drove up here. She pushed herself off of the gates when Draco stopped the car in front of her. First, she walked to his side where the window was rolled down all ready. His eyes travelled up and down her body as Vienna leant forward, close to Draco. So close she could smell his scent and the cigarette between his lips.

"I still haven't forgiven you," Vienna told him. And those were the only words Vienna intended on speaking to him.

Draco only smirked, his eyes darting down her body again and then back to her eyes, "we'll see about that."

A mischievous smile appeared on Vienna's lips as she walked to the passenger's side because she knew Draco was playing right into her game.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r_3

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 10.8K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...
215K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
11.1K 302 27
Wren suddenly felt a prick at her neck making her wake up, her eyes blurry. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Draco on top of her, her hand immed...
158K 3.5K 15
After an argument between Harry and Ron and Hermione, Harry spends a lot of time on his own. One day, he can't stand being alone and out casted. He c...