✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

By -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... More

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

⁷.³⁵anonymous ship

1.9K 92 14
By -siriuslycv

1999
INSIDE THE Q-SHIP

Athena stood high inside the alien ship, staying hidden from the alien-squidward. As she had seen no sign of him nor the other sorcerer yet, Athena had reached into the many pockets of her coat, looking for her two-way mirror, the other one belonging to Jericho.

"Jericho," she whispered, hoping that the man would hear her. After being appointed a Hit Witch, the Black was set to work in the man's squad, however, she practically became his own apprentice due to her being trained by him, so she was pretty much his partner. Not long after, the man's face appeared.

Athena then silently pointed to her mouth, the making a pinching gesture- which to them, was a signal to talk in a hushed voice or whisper. Nodding in apprehension, the man talked in a low voice. "Have you got news?"

"We were right. They want the stones, and its for the Thanos guy." Athena answered. "I have no clue what its for, but I figured that if they're willing to travel from planet to planet, kill citizens and such, they want it for something big."

"Do you know what it could be?"

Athena shook her head, eyes looking back down to see if the two were there or not. "Well if they're already of killing any living being and destroying planets or cities, then I doubt its good. Most likely something that would involve multiple deaths all over the universe."

Travers then nodded. "Alright, we've got some people from MACUSA here, and they're about to start a meeting about the ship landing at New York. They want you here."

Athena then laughed nervously, eyes looking around but not at the man at the other side of the mirror, who narrowed his eyes at the girl's behaviour. "Right, about that... I can't."

Suspicion rising, he asked. "Why?"

"I'm on the ship. One of Thanos' side men managed to get the sorcerer who kept possession of the green stone."

"Get off that ship Black." He immediately told her, eyes serious through the mirror.

"Not happening, I need to make sure that they don't take the stone, which would be the key to prevent Thanos from-"

"I don't care Black, get off that ship or I'm apparating there and dragging you back here."

Athena scoffed softly. "Can't do that, you don't know where I am, and you can't do shit without my consent. Tell my family I love them, yeah?"

"Athena, I swear to Merlin-"

Her eyes turned back to the mirror, which then began to flicker from Traver's face to a normal mirror with no reflection. No voice spoke, however it flickered back and forth, until it was just a plain mirror. Must be getting further from Earth...

She sighed, placing the mirror back in her pocket again. She looked back down, and to her luck, the two were there. Eyes trained at them, Athena slowly began walking along the surface of the level she was on, trying to make out what they were saying.

Unbeknownst to her, her billionaire uncle had also gotten in the ship, along with Spiderman.

Both the uncle and the niece bump into each other unintentionally, wand and repulsor pointed at each other. Once seeing who they had their weapons pointed at, they brought their hands down, sighing in relief.

"What are you doing here?" Tony asked protectively.

"Same thing you're doing here." Athena retorted, grinning after. "Hi Uncle Tony."

"Hi Fi, go teleport home now." Tony asked, hands in a shooing motion.

"I'm not a child anymore, ya old man. This is my job and I have to do it." She crossed her arms over each other, showing to the man that she's not going anywhere. "Besides. I'm your back-up. Sorta."

Tony narrowed his eyes at her, then her new attire. "Y'know, if you were still a teen, I definitely wouldn't have even thought of letting you stay here. But now, looking at you... my God you have grown up so much. You actually look like an adult. Give me a hug, monkey."

Athena grinned, hugging her uncle who she hasn't seen in so long. Both didn't say anything, however the hug didn't also last long as a tap was felt on Athena's shoulders, causing her to draw out her wand, which Tony to point his repulsors at the source.

A live cape stood there, the one that belonged to the sorcerer below. Tony was the first to react, bringing down his hands as Athena brought hers down as well. "Wow, you're seriously a loyal piece of outerwear."

"Uh, speaking of loyalty..." The three heads- well two turned to the voice, showing Spiderman in a shinier suit, hanging from a web.

"What the..."

"I know what you're gonna say." Spiderman got down, removing the head area of his suit which exposed his face, brought up his hands in defense. Athena - who Peter forgot was here in the timespan of Tony getting shocked by him being here - had her mouth opened agape, shocked that one of her friends here in New York is a superhero.

"You should be not be here."

"I was gonna go home-"

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you one the way-"

"And now I gotta hear it."

"-And kinda got stuck to the side of the ship." Peter continued his ramble. "And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way-"

"Oh my God..."

"-So, if anything it's your fault that I'm here."

A pause.

"What did you just say?"

"I- I take that back. And now I'm here in space."

"Yeah. Right where I didn't want you to be." Tony walked closer towards the boy. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This could most likely be your death. You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through."

"No I did think this through-"

"I know you didn't, you could not have thought this through-"

"You can't be a friendly neighbourhood Spiderman if there's no neighbourhood." Another pause, one out of confusion from the other man. "Okay that doesn't really make sense but you know what I'm trying to say."

Tony just looked at him in disbelief and with the look of not knowing what to do with him. Thoughts ran through his mind about the situation, whilst the thoughts that ran through Peters mind was of hope. The ones on Athena's mind though...

"What the bloody fuck?" She said out loud, catching both their attentions. Whilst both guys were arguing, Athena had been standing there, watching them as she tried to process the thought of Peter Parker being Spiderman.

Peter moved his head to see the girl, eyes wide, whilst Tony just turned around, looking at the girl then to the boy. "Righttt. I forgot you two know each other."

The plan was swift and quick. Athena distracts the dude, Tony blasts a hole in the ship, then Peter saves the sorcerer. Easy-peasy.

Athena ran to the sorcerer, who landed harshly on the metal surface. Athena had grabbed his face, inspecting the wounds on it. "Yikes, microsurgery needle marks aren't a good look on you. Especially since squidward applied more pressure than he should."

The man breathed hard, trying to catch his breath. "You know what they are?"

"Well yeah, my mentor was a pain in the ass and made me study every mark, wound, and such in his fucking notes." Athena waved her hand over his face, white strands of magic leaving her to the wounds located on his face, which then travelled throughout his body. She then stood up, then helping him do so after. "Fucking man making me study such shit, I didn't apply to be a fucking healer..." She muttered, then turned to the taller man behind her, the wounds and marks on him gone. "Oh well. It's not like it's a bad thing."

He nodded. "Thanks. Name's Doctor Strange."

Athena grinned. "Right then, Hit Witch Black, then."

Strange gave her a weird smile, if that could even be counted as a smile. He then turned back to Tony, following him as Peter stood next to Athena. "We have to turn this ship around."

"Great. Now he wants to run." Tony remarked. "Great plan."

"No, I want to protect the stone." Strange started.

Athena leaned against the metal pillar, ignoring their argument as she turned to Peter. "Hey Pete."

"Uh, Hi 'Thena." The boy replied, standing straight awkwardly.

Athena noticed this, his posture standing a little too straight in her opinion. "Relax love, I'm not going to bite. Nice to see you again."

Peter listened to her words, posture becoming a little more loose. However, he grew flustered at what he called her, which only caused to relax a bit. "It's n- nice to see you again."

Athena nodded, grinning. "How are you? And MJ and Ned?"

"We- We're good. Ned loved your energy, misses you a lot. And MJ... the girl was dramatic mess the school day after the party."

Athena laughed, and she was honestly surprised the Peter could hear it amongst the two old men speaking. "I can't believe it's been two-three years since I last saw you. And you've been Spiderman this whole time?'

He nodded. "Yeah..."

"Wicked." Athena let an open smile place itself on her face, leaving the boy to blush with the praise. "You're good though. Bloody wicked swings, I'm telling you. You look good as well."

Now the boy was completely flustered, stuttering out words as he tried to find something to say, until both him and Athena had heard what Strange had said.

"I thought I told you I'd be back up?"

"Hey- I'm back up as well."

Both stated at the same time, in sync actually. Tony looked at Peter first, then Athena. "No, you're stowaway, and the adults are talking, shut up."

Athena made exaggerated hand movements in disbelief. "But- I- Wh- I'm an adult!"

"Wait- I'm sorry, I'm confused with the relationship here." Strange said, hand motioning between Tony and the two. "What are they, your ward?"

Athena scoffed, not answering whereas Peter did. "N- no. I'm Peter by the way."

"Doctor Strange." The sorcerer looked at him.

"O-oh we're using made up names? I'm Spiderman then." Peter stuttered, causing Athena to laugh softly behind her hand.

Strange just looked at him, walking up to Tony. The two were talking fast and hushed, seeing as Athena couldn't hear them. "Hey Athena?"

Athena looked towards the voice, "yeah?"

"I don't mean any offense with this question and if you do get offended then I'm really s-"

"Just ask the question, Pete." Athena interrupted him, smiling at him encouragingly.

"O-oh ok." He said. "What... exactly are you? L-like I don't mean that in a rude way, but I haven't seen you in almost three years here in New York and you just managed to heal Doctor Strange's wounds with that magic-ky thingy in your hand and I think you carry a wand? You said you went to a boarding sch-"

Athena's laugh stopped the boy from rambling. She pulled out her wand, showing it to the boy. "I'm a witch. I can do magic. And when I said I went to a boarding school, I went to this school in Scotland that also teaches other students like me."

"So there are many others that can do magic like you?"

She nodded. "Yeah, maybe, you can meet my family. They're magic as well, and my friends. You'll like them."

"That sounds like a nice plan..."

"Though, Peter." Athena spoke in a more serious tone. "You have to promise and swear to me you won't tell another soul about this. Just me helping out with this is already a big risk, and if the ministry gets involved with this, they'll have to obliviate muggles who know of us. They don't want to obliviate a whole 'nother city again."

"Obliviate? Muggles? Again?" Peter asked in confusion, looking at her. Though she only smiled and shook her head, before looking at Tony who was now coming down the steps to them.

"Right. Kid," Tony did this hand motion on Peter's shoulders, as if signifying something. "You're an Avenger now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 22.1K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚞𝚜" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:...
7.7K 367 23
"How come you don't like sweets that much?" "It can cause acne, I'm pretty careful when it comes to my face." "Trust me, it's not that bad." "You'...
737K 20.5K 51
"𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩...
183K 9.3K 200
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀 Athena Sinistra has learnt to understand broken promises. Her life became a fiction of war ra...