We are Different & Weird| BTS...

By Shippedfanfictions

"Namjoon is weird." is the common phrase in his college. But Namjoon never mind it.. He was just happy to... More

Prologue
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 (18+)
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

21

714 32 5
By Shippedfanfictions

The morning after

When Jungkook wokeup next morning, he wished that he didn't. He had a splitting headache, and he didn't even want to open his eyes, he groaned and turned around in his bed and felt for pillow to cuddle, he found one on his hand's distance so he scoot over and swinged his one leg over it, and cardling it within his arms, he thought the pillow was bit hard, he mentally made note to buy a soft one..
'atleast it smells nice, kinda warm too' Jungkook sniffed the pillow, he couldn't really remember where he smelled this scent but he was sure he liked it. He wriggled and grabbed his pillow more tightly.

"If you are awake then get up, or we will be late" said a deep voice, there was a hint of amusement in it.

A moment ago Jungkook didn't even wanted to open his eyes, yet currently he opened his eyes in shock to see the owner of the voice looking at him with annoyed expressions, because apprantely Jungkook was cradling him like a pillow, he backed up so quick that he fall off the bed on his ass.

"Oww.. owww.. what ..oww how did I?"

Namjoon also got up, he couldn't even catch Jungkook before he fall off the bed.

"Hey.. easy.. you okay there?"

"Uhhh... no.. my head hurts, so does my ass" Jungkook tried to get up by grabbing sheets infront of him, Namjoon crawled towards his side and gave him a hand to pull up the boy off the floor.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked while he rubbed his head and try to open his eyes, yet still confused about everything around him.

"Because we don't have many rooms here, so we shared the room" Namjoon answered.

"What?" Jungkook looked up, it finally dawned on him, he was not in his home, infact he hasn't been in there for weeks, he was in hospital but last night he and Namjoon came to Jin's house.
He still don't recall how he came back home all he remember was he went out for a drink with Namjoon.

Wait- drink

"Hyung what did we talked about last night?" Jungkook asked cautiously in slow voice.

"You don't remember?" Namjoon asked raising his eyebrows.. there was a hint of disappointment in it.

"I remember we were drinking, and you talked about some stuff.. something.." Jungkook tried hard to focus and recollect last night memories,"something about your relationship with a girl and Jackson?" Jungkook enquired.
He really don't remember clearly..all he remembers is Namjoon saying he is not asexual and he had relationships in past..what he said about those relationships..he doesn't even remember that..maybe if his head stops hurting he could recall what they talked about.

"Yes.. you asked me about it.. i was pretty drunk too..we talked some gibberish..it doesn't matter" Namjoon gave a awkward laugh .

"You can take a rest today, i will go hospital on my own" Namjoon said abruptly and started making his way towards the door.

"Hyung, i can come.. wait for me" Jungkook called out

"No you should sleep, there is medicine for your hangover near your bed.. " Namjoon smiled at him and hastily made his way out of the room.

Jungkook stayed there on his bed looking at the door in daze manner..

"Ah whatever, i should sleep.." he searched for his phone and found it on bedside table, he typed in a text.

I will not be at the hospital today, take two more men with you, it's your job to take care of my boys there. Don't contact them if they don't need you. Remember their security is your top priority. Also send me all of this week's recordings of their work and en route... i will watch that when I have time. Don't slack on home security even if I am here, i will be asleep. That's all.

After typing this text, Jungkook finally shut off his brain, because it was hurting so much. He quickly took the medicine and fall back asleep.

Back in the hallway Namjoon let out a sigh, his thoughts jumbled. 'why am i feeling disappointment? It was just his drunken decision, i shouldn't have taken it so seriously.' Namjoon made up his mind, if Jungkook didn't remember.. he will not bring up last night's conversation.

With this thought he finally could relax his mind, so he made his way towards kitchen.. he was quite hungry at the moment.

But what greeted Namjoon was two people, as soon as he entered they both looked at him with big eyes which was full of curiosity.

"What are you guys staring me for?" Namjoon said in annoyed tone.. he was not in mood for their antics.

Hobi and Jimin were staring at him like a group of teenage girls waiting to hear about their hot best friend's first sex experience with a hotty of the class.

"How was it?" Hobi wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?" Namjoon asked confuse.

"I thought you said you heard them" Hobi ignored Namjoon's question and asked to Jimin with a frown.

"I did" said Jimin righteously as if he will never lie about such important matters.

Namjoon still couldn't make sense what they are talking about.

Hobi turned towards Namjoon again, "I never thought you will be the first to score in this group, you can never trust innocent faces here"

"What on earth you guys talking about?" Namjoon said annoyed and decided he didn't want to wait for their answer so he grabbed the cereal and milk and started making himself a breakfast.

"Kim Namjoon-ssi did you or did you not fuck our innocent maknae Jungkook?" Hobi asked in loud voice, enough to startle Jimin sitting beside him.. Namjoon even spilled the cereal all over the table because of shock, but the shock was 20% for loud voice, and 80% for the question.

He looked at Hobi his mouth wide open, not making sense why he will be asked this question, then he looked at the silver haired guy sitting next to Hobi

"Jimin-ssi" growled Namjoon. How could he forgot Jungkook announcing in his loud voice to Jimin that he is going to Fuck me, but at that time Namjoon just shoved Jimin out of the room saying the boybis drunk and is just talking nuisance. Who could have thought that not only he will share this detail with Hobi also make it exaggerated..

"Hey don't give me that look, i was just concerned that you have taken advantage of passed out Jungkook, even though he wanted to Fuck you, you can't fuck someone under influence, consent matters.. and then i came to your room to wake you guys up, and what I heard?"

"What did you hear?" asked Namjoon gritting his teeth

"Clothes rustling, thumps of bed and then you asking if Jungkook is okay, and that poor child responding that his ass hurts.. how could you be so ruthless, i shouldn't have left you guys in the same room" Jimin ended his explanation in fake righteous tone.

"You have such wild imagination, how come everything you hear or see ends up being sex to you?" Namjoon was flabbergasted.. who could've thought that based on just one sentence and few noises this guy here can make such wild conjectures.

"So did you do it?" Hobi can't wait any longer so he asked eagerly.

"No.. ofcourse not.. he just fall off the bed and Jimin here just made up the whole story.." Namjoon felt wronged.. he also wanted to add that if there is one person who isn't innocent in this house is JUNGKOOK. Even Jimin's perverted behaviour is way better than Jungkook. All they know about Jungkook is that he is a kid who can do hacking and can hire big men to do the dirty job. Only Namjoon know what mastermind that guy is.. everytime he thinks he knew that guy enough . He will show a new Trump card. And most of all, he doesn't even remember after promising that he will do the experiment.. the one who got hurt here is him, not Jungkook.

But he didn't say his inner monologue aloud. Afterall there was no point. He can see from the look in their eyes, they don't believe him.

"Ask Jungkook yourself if you really don't believe me" Namjoon decided he was not going to waste his time with these two anymore, he has places to go.

"And why are you home anyway?" He asked towards Hobi as he sat down across him on the table to eat his food.

"Shoot starts at night, i will leave around 3.. i will comeback tomorrow morning or night.. depends" he said nonchalantly as he sips his coffee, he needs to reserve his energy today.

"You really didn't?" Hobi asked again with a raised eyebrow.

"If I did, i would not be eating cereal with you guys but making pancakes for him" Namjoon said while eating.

"This guy is too romantic, i believe him..he is innocent" Hobi announced.

"Thank you" Namjoon said in exasperated tone

"You are too naive" Jimin chided Hobi.

"Shut up, eat your food.. you are the one who is too imaginative" scolded Hobi

What astonished Namjoon was, when scolded, usually rebellious Jimin just complied easily.

"As you say baby" he smiled sweetly and didn't utter a single word for the whole duration.

They were making fun of Namjoon and Jungkook but how could things will not be awkward between them after last night?

These teasing and exaggerated stories were just ways of Jimin to avoid the real talk with Hobi and maybe fan away that awkward air between them.. it worked but not for long.

When Hobi wokeup today, he found himself naked, covered in warm blanket, his body smelling wonderful, his bones and muscles relaxed.. Hobi didn't remember when he last felt so good and comfortable.
He usually go to sleep when he is exhausted and wakes up still feeling tired but today he felt his bones relaxed beyond measure.. then he recalled last night's events..

'did i fall asleep when Jimin was giving me massage?' he questioned himself and found that the answer was positive..

"You idiot" he cursed himself under his breath..

It was so perfect, they were flirting, even though Jimin said that he is going to be professional, they were still flirting.. he made bold moves and so did Jimin .but he fell asleep, all he needed was to grab that moment for initiating something more.. even though he has abandoned the thought of dating him and decided he will not fall in vicious love cycle again.. but still it's PARK JIMIN, the most sexiest and ethereal pornstar in the industry and he actually fell asleep while he was on top of him? What's wrong with me he yelled at himself in his mind . . He groaned loudly and opened his eyes to see he was alone in the room.. he thanked Jimin for not being in room right now.. he really don't know how he is going to face him.

He got fresh and dressed up and walked out of the room to see Jimin curled up on the couch, and his promised empty beer can still lying on the table with many bags of snacks half eaten snacks littered all over the floor and table.

Hobi shook his head, he don't know how this don't gain weight with all those garabage he eats everyday. He went and started cleaning up the place beside Jimin when latter woke up.

His gaze followed Hobi until the elder noticed him up too..

"Oh.." that's all was Hobi's response, Jimin chuckled..his voice little hoarse from just waking up.. "Leave it, i will clean it.. come here sit"

Jimin shifted sideways to make room for him. Hobi not having any option, put his trash bag down and sat beside him, it was clear that latter was way more nervous than Jimin.

They sat there for while, Hobi was embarassed to bring up anything and Jimin seems like he was lost in thought.. he draped his hand behind the couch and occasionally play with Hobi's hairs, and was lost in daze.. usually an expression belongs to Taehyung. Hobi's only anchor was that soft touch in his hair, otherwise he would have bolted and locked himself in the bedroom with tonnes of bedsheet and hid his embarassed ass.

"You know I am usually good at 'after morning' talks, it comes with my training you know, but somehow i can't do that with you" Jimin said in a low voice after a long time.. that voice didn't sounded like Jimin's usual flirty or seductive tone.. but felt more grounded..more real.

"Last night.." Hobi cleared his throat and tried to speak but Jimin cut him off..

"You don't have to force yourself, i believe sometimes somethings happen because there is fate.. it was the moment .. it passed.. you don't have to think too much in it if you are not ready for it" Jimin said in his sincere voice again.

He was still looking somewhere in daze, his eyes unfocused.

Hearing him Hobi released the breath he didn't even knew he was holding... Yes, he wasn't ready. It was heat of the moment, he would loved it if something had happened but he also knew that he would have regretted it the morning later.. because it's not just dine and dash, they are not in the position to do one night stand.. because they have to live together until Dr. John isn't captured. It will make things really awkward when they are not ready for anything more.

Seeing Hobi release his breath, a flash of sadness could be seen in Jimin's eyes.. 'yes.. people usually regret after sleeping with him, if they find that he has some expectations.. it's best to stay aloof' so they sat there lost in their own thoughts, but atleast they were much relaxed than before.

"You believe in fate" Hobi asked after awhile.

"Yes I do, don't tell me it's not fate that we somehow ended up together in a same house for our whole childhood but never knew each other, decided to not contact each other even after getting out of there but somehow decided to show up at that party invitation.. not one of us declined. Us, living together, Dr. John... I believe it's all fate..i may sound corny, but atleast it gives me hope that this was meant to be this way" Jimin eyes were filled with passion as he was talking about that..when he realised Hobi was looking at him weirdly he smiled and joked "or we are just bunch of weirdos, trained by a lunatic who wants to fucking start a cult of their own" Jimin laughed as he patted Hobi's shoulder and made his way towards washroom, he stopped and then turned to look at Hobi and said,

"Make me some breakfast baby, i will go clean up myself and here and then i will go call Jungkook and Namjoon.. they came home last night.." Hobi don't know why that guy was laughing evilly as he finished his last sentence and walked towards the bathroom.

But he did know it when Jimin came flying towards the kitchen after half an hour and telling him all about how Jungkook and Namjoon came drunk last night and how he heard them right now... They were still discussing when Namjoon walked in to the kitchen.

2 hours later

Namjoon opened the very familiar door of the hospital room. He found Yoongi, Jin and Taehyung talking about something but stopped as soon as he walked in.

"Morning people" Namjoon waved at the room. Eyeing everyone for how they got quiet as soon as he got in.

"So ..." Jin drawled..

"So?" Namjoon enquired?

"We heard you fucked Jungkook, that was fast" Yoongi said straight forwardly.

"Jimin-ssi" Namjoon cursed with enough passion that Jimin who was back at home felt that the fate was telling him he has danger in future.

______________________________________

I know I got some texts saying the story is going slow, and they want Dr. John dead soon

Story is long because all the characters are main here and we have to develop their characters individually. Also i enjoy long stories
So please be patient and enjoy the ride.. i may not have written the whole book yet, but I have planned it in my head..so wait for your desired scenes..they will come eventually.

And yes..its an Ot7 book, all characters are equally important.

Love you all
Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 129 16
Jeon Jungkook was 14 when his 12 year old sister Lily was taken while they were out together. Physically, Jungkook recovered from the events of the d...
1.8K 137 19
Second Book! It's been 5 years since Kim Taehyung left, leaving behind only a short note. It hasn't been one day that Jeon Jungkook didn't think abo...
4.9K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
70.2K 2.8K 55
A BTS FF. You are the new kid in town and school just got interesting. Right from the first time you walk into your classroom, seven boys interrupt y...