𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

De kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... Mai multe

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

тнιяту-ѕєνєη

2.8K 116 42
De kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

M e e t i n g   V i e n n a s   F a t h e r
P A R T   O N E
_____

Vienna hadn't slept.

Nothing but cigarette buds lay on her floor.

It wasn't that she wasn't tired. She was. Physically and mentally. All she wanted to do was to sleep but she couldn't. Her head wouldn't allow her to. She thought about today, the dinner with Draco and her father, she thought of every possible outcome. The good and the bad. And yet she had no idea how this meal would turn out. She thought of them fighting and only one making it out alive.

And when Vienna did finally decide to close her eyes in the early hours of the morning, she saw Draco, dead, and her father stood over him with blood dripping from his hands. That would be all he need to kill Draco. Draco would put up a hell of a fight but no matter what, Draco would be the one dead. Lirian doesn't need weapons, he would only need his hands to kill someone. Vienna knew exactly how strong his hands were.

She sat up wide in her bed and realised she was only asleep for a few minutes. And she didn't try to sleep again.

When the sun had fully risen, and the afternoon was approaching, Vienna smoked her last cigarette and made a note to herself to buy more soon. She heard noises downstairs, multiple voices and lots of banging and what sounded like moving of furniture. It had been going on for a while, she realised but Vienna was too tired to notice.

Vienna stood to her feet, one of her mums black t-shirts hanging at her mid-thigh over the pyjama shorts she wore. Her bare feet taped on the cold wooden floor as she approached her door.

When she opened her door the voices and moving got louder. She heard the cruel voice of Lirian ordering someone around but his voice was too echoey to make out words.

Slowly she walked toward the chaos.

"Ah, daughter, do you think the boy will like this," Vienna hated how he referred to him as a boy. And she also hated that Draco would have no choice but to like what he has done. Lirian will most likely kill him if he doesn't.

"Yes, father, Draco will appreciate this—" Vienna said as she looked around the now unfamiliar house, "But this isn't at all necessary."

There was now vases of flowers on a few tabletops, the dining room—Vienna had forgotten they owned—was now decorated with a beautiful table cloth and three placemats around the circular table. Three chairs only, around the table, and Vienna realised she would be far enough from her father and Draco, she wouldn't be able to stop anything if anything happened. Whatever that may be. Vienna stopped herself before she thought that far.

"Of course it's necessary. You're bringing your first boy home," Lirian gave a cruel smile, a vicious smile, his daughter's way as he began walking toward her.

"Isn't this a bit too much?" Vienna asked as she looked back at the table and the young man and older women who were placing cutlery on the table. They looked scared. Vienna didn't want to know what her father did to get them here and do this useless dirty work.

And what Vienna said was clearly the wrong thing to say when she felt a harsh, but not as harsh as usual, hand on her neck. His grip forced her head toward him. His broad tall body stood over her looking down at her like the inconvenience she must be.

"Don't be ungrateful, child." he snarled at her. All Vienna could do was silently beg him to let go as her hands clasped around his wrist. She could still breathe but for how long she didn't know.

Lirian's eyes drifted, slowly, toward the man and woman who most likely were ignoring whatever they thought was happening in front of them. Vienna didn't expect them to help her. Never did.

He must have realised they had an audience when his hand loosened and his large palm went to her cheek, as he gripped the side of her face and with a terrifying amount of calm, he said, "I am doing this for you! For. . . Draco. I want to make a good impression. I want him to know he is welcome in my home anytime he likes. I want him to feel. . . at home here. And surely you wouldn't want him to see how bad of a state this home was before."

Draco had already seen her room. Saw the outside of this hell house. And Vienna knew the only thing that would be on his mind would be how delightful it'd be to kill Lirian.

Vienna noticed that the cobwebs had been cleared from every corner and photo frame. The dust had been cleared from every surface and everything had been cleaned. Vienna had realised, it smelt fresh, clean, and no longer smelt like decaying furniture. It smelt and looked how a house—no a home, Vienna realized, should smell. A home this house has never been, not even when Lilith was alive when Vienna had a mother. A home Lirian was trying to make it.

But even then, there was nothing but lies, secrets and fear beneath the walls. Lirian can try and clean them away, can disguise them with flowers and expensive table cloths but nothing will change the fact that this house is nothing but hell.

"I've done a good job, don't you think?" Lirain said noticing Vienna eyes looking around the room.

Vienna could do nothing but nod, yes.

Lirian's hand went to the strand of hair hanging loosely in her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"I have a little present for you," Lirian said and took Vienna's hand in his, "come with me."

Vienna was too afraid to do anything but follow him. Her father, a man who was supposed to protect and love her but did the opposite. The man who Vienna is terrified of and a man who has invited Draco to dinner. Something is going to go wrong and Vienna can feel it deep in her bones but she can do nothing but accept it. Like she walked herself into the trap and took a seat, waiting for whatever nightmare was about to occur.

Lirian had walked Vienna to his office and on his desk was a black box.

"Here," Lirian said as he let go of Vienna's hand and picked up the box and handed it to Vienna. Vienna took it with caution. A trap. That was her first thought. Her father had never gifted her anything.

"What is it?" Vienna asked as she looked up at her father with glazed eyes. He didn't know but her hands and whole body was shaking with fear.

"Well, open it and you will find out," Liriam said as he leaned against his desk.

Vienna gulped and sat down on an armchair that was in front of his desk. She held the box in her lap and with a deep breath, she finally opened it.

"I thought you would need a dress for this evening since you only ever wear those old dirty t-shirts," He must not know these t-shirts belonged to Lilith. If he did he would have not called them old nor dirty. He must not have loved her as much as he claims to.

It was a white dress of soft cotton and lace detailing. Vienna pulled it out of the box and it looked a little big for Vienna's body. It had straps that looked to cross in the back and a v cut out in the front. And by what Vienna could see, it would come to about her mid-thigh.

"It's pretty," Vienna lied, if she didn't say something Lirian might have strangled her with it instead, "thank you." In truth she hated it.

"I'm glad you like it," he said, his voice the most fatherly she has ever heard it, "now shouldn't you start getting ready."

"Yes, father." Vienna stood with the dress back in the box and walked up to her room. The confusion still fresh in her mind. But it was too late to stop this. To avoid this dinner. Whether she liked it or not this dinner was happening and there was nothing she could do.

On her way up the old woman and young boy from earlier looked up at her, their eyes filled with guilt and sorrow. Vienna had to stop herself from going up to them and begging them to leave while they had the chance.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Vienna took a long shower, the water was warm and she wished it was warmer. She spent more time staring at the tiles than cleaning herself. Finally, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She brushed her teeth, brushed out her hair and let it dry on its own, her black hair drying, slowly, in it's long black waves.

She pulled out her makeup bag from her suitcase. She hadn't unpacked yet, she somehow still needed to wash her clothes and uniform ready for Hogwarts when she goes back. But that was a problem for another day.

She put eyeliner on her eyes, only a small amount and mascara to help make her look more awake but somehow, it only made her look more tired. Regardless, she was too tired to care.

And finally, her hair was still damp when she walked back into her room and saw the white dress on her bed, waiting for her. She wondered if it will be stained red when the night is over.

Vienna stepped into the dress, pulled the straps over her shoulder and zipped up the side. She walked into her bathroom once more to see what the dress looked like. She was right, it was baggy on her slim body. Maybe she had lost weight from the lack of proper food and nutrition since she's been back or maybe her father just doesn't know her size.

The dress hung from her body, it was a little tighter at her hips which made it a little more flattering. But it was not supportive at all around her chest. For once she was thankful for her small breasts. The V cut down deep to her mid-chest. The back was backless and the end of the dress reached her mid-thigh.

She wondered if her father bought this dress to only show Vienna off or to make her freeze to death. She sighed, knowing there was nothing she could do or change about what she was to wear.

She went back into her room and sat on her bed where she would wait until it was time. She stared at the wall, waiting. And for the first time since she found out about this dinner, it had gone quiet. Like her brain had thought too much and was too tired to think anymore.

The only thing on her empty, exhausted, bored mind was how she wished she had a cigarette to smoke.

___________________________________

AN: part 2 will be up very soon!

Instagram - 90swh0r_3

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

70.2K 1.7K 79
"Would you kill for love?" He sneered coldly. "Love has destroyed me into the woman who stands before you. Broken, tethered, and utterly infatuated w...
157K 3.4K 15
After an argument between Harry and Ron and Hermione, Harry spends a lot of time on his own. One day, he can't stand being alone and out casted. He c...
192K 5.6K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...
568K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...