Airplane Pt. 3 - jhs

Por jxngkookisdaddy

"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a... Mais

Copyright
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

39

2.5K 161 18
Por jxngkookisdaddy

You let out a soft sigh as you sit at the fancy restaurant by yourself for lunch.

This was a restaurant that a lot of your coworkers had told you was a necessary stop while in this city.

Your next flight with the boys is tonight and you're anxious to see what's going to happen because of what Hoseok told you the other day.

You two can't be around each other too often now. To keep the relationship going, you two have maintained contact through text messages and FaceTimes here and there. However, you're starting to realize just how spoiled you were with his company before.

"Here's your food, ma'am. Please let me know if you need anything else." You look up and see the waiter placing the plate directly in front of you. You give a quick smile and nod.

I could use my boyfriend... but I don't think you can do much about that.

You reach for your fork and knife and begin cutting into the large filet mignon. Reaching for the au jus and the additional toppings provided with the meal, you lick your lips as you see the steam rising from the piece of meat.

Once you dip your piece into the au jus and take a bite of the food.

Man... I wish Hoseok was here to experience this. This is the best filet mignon I've had in my life.

Once you swallow the food, you begin to cut more pieces of the meat into chewable portions.

Your phone goes off while you're eating, causing you to eagerly reach for the device, assuming it's Hoseok. However, when you read the name on the phone call, you see that it's Jisoo.

Sighing, you shake your head before placing the phone back into your pocket after turning the volume down.

You can't always be the one I go to when I'm lonely, Jisoo.

You continue eating your meal for the next few minutes before deciding to order a dessert to-go.

"Excuse me?" you look up at the waiter.

"Yes?"

"Can I have a piece of the apple pie to go please? And can I have the check as well?"

"Of course. I'll go put in your dessert order then get the check." The waiter smiles down at you before walking away. You let out a soft sigh before feeling the familiar lonely feeling in your mind.

You can feel an unavoidable void of loneliness. A black pit of darkness inside of you that makes your mind question whether or not you're worthy of having company around you.

After all, you don't have any parents, you don't have siblings, you have one friend who is also a flight attendant so your schedules never match. And now, you have a boyfriend who you can't physically be around.

I don't deserve to be around anyone.

I'm never going to be someone who can be surrounded by people. Either people get tired of me or life decides to rip everyone out of my life to leave me alone in the dark.

"Here's your dessert and check. Have a great rest of your day."

"Thank you." You say before taking out the cash you keep in your purse to pay for meals and tours while on the job. Placing the amount along with a generous tip into the wallet, you stand up from your seat and put your wallet back into your purse.

"Oh my gosh!" you hear a female voice behind you. You turn your head and see a familiar face dressed in a fancy black dress. "I knew I recognized you!" she says while staring over at you.

You glance around before pointing to yourself as you furrow your eyebrows. She nods her head.

"Yes, you! I'm Shay." You remain quiet, eyes staring in her direction as you try to pinpoint where she knows you from or whether she's a random weirdo. She rolls her eyes before pulling out her phone. "Do you recognize me now?" she asks while showing you a picture of her standing in front of a famous Las Vegas hotel wearing a showgirl outfit.

"Oh my gosh! Hi! Sorry, I didn't recognize you without the bright outfit." You say while letting out a soft laugh.

She lets out a soft laugh before nodding her head as she speaks.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. How have you been?"

"I've been good! What are you doing here?" you ask.

"I'm here with my husband." She says while gesturing towards a man sitting at her table. He smiles before giving her a wave.

You can't help but notice the age difference immediately.

Sugar daddy... if I looked like her I would do the same.

You smile and give him a quick wave before looking back at Shay.

"I just wanted to come say hi and thank you for the tip you gave me the other day." She says before shrugging her shoulders. "It definitely made my day a lot better."

"Oh! No problem. I just figured it's already hard enough being in the heat there so I thought it would make it easier to tolerate the heat." You say before letting out a soft laugh.

"Well, it definitely did!" she says before she glances back at the table you're leaving. "Why were you eating by yourself? Don't tell me some dumbass stood up your fine ass?" she says, face immediately turning serious. You let out a soft laugh and shake your head.

"No, no one stood me up." You say before glancing at the empty table behind you. "My boyfriend is having a hard time getting off work to have dinner so I'm just going to call him tonight instead."

"Oh, well hopefully he gets less busy and can take you out soon. I'm sure it's a simple explanation." She advises. You nod your head softly before forcing yourself to give a small, fake smile.

I doubt it.

It's pretty hard for things to be simple when you're dating Jung Hoseok.

"Yeah. I'm sure there's an easy way to get his company to let him go back to normal work hours to see me." You lie to yourself and Shay.

"Exactly. There's a solution to everything!" she says before she's about to turn around to leave. However, she pauses to look back at you and point in your direction. "By the way, if you're ever wandering around Viva Las Vegas ever again, let me know. I'll make sure you get the full Sin City experience!"

You let out a soft laugh and nod your head before adjusting your purse on your shoulder. You wave goodbye before making your way out of the restaurant.

As you exit the restaurant, you notice the quiet scenery around the entrance before letting out a soft sigh as you stare up at the sky.

I wonder what's going on with him.

*-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *->

"I wonder what's going on with her." Hoseok says as he starts applying his serums onto his face. He gently uses his palms and fingers to slap his face, letting the products sink deeper into his skin.

Next to him in the bathroom is Yoongi, brushing his teeth at the other sink.

He glances over at Hoseok, noticing the stress in Hoseok's usual application of his skincare products.

He arches an eyebrow before spitting out the toothpaste that was in his mouth. After rinsing out his mouth, he sets his toothbrush on the little stand sitting on the hotel bathroom counter.

"If you're wondering what she's doing, why don't you just text her? We'll see her in about," he glances down at his watch. "Forty minutes. So either way, you're going to have to talk to her and tell her what's going on."

Hoseok lets out a soft sigh.

"Do you know how hard it is having to refrain yourself from seeing the one person who raises your energy while everyone else drains it?" Hoseok questions while staring at himself in the mirror.

"I know it's rough. Namjoon went through it during the phase when everyone was catching onto his marriage, Jimin had to do it when he was doing solo trips around the world with his girlfriend, and I even had to find ways to sneak around with my old girlfriend." Yoongi responds. "Trust me, we know it's tough on you."

"Then why can't our management just come up with another solution?"

"Because keeping you away from Y/N is the only way we've been used to solving these types of issues, Hoseok."

"But I don't get why we can't just learn new ways to solve these kinds of things. They're very understanding." Hoseok states, referring to a specific group of people.

"I know." Yoongi agrees.

"If you and everyone else agree with me, why can't we just find a different solution?" Hoseok questions.

"Because trying new things right now while we're already in a country we're not used to being in isn't safe, Hoseok." Yoongi sighs before stepping over to Hoseok, resting his hand on his shoulder to show his support for the younger man. "Just talk to Y/N. Let her know what's going on so she doesn't think she did anything. She probably already started thinking that this is her fault so you need to make sure she knows it's not."

Hoseok merely nods at his words before allowing his upper body to rest on the bathroom counter, his head resting on his arms. His arms are resting on the counter as he hunches over. Closing his eyes, he takes a few deep breaths to relieve his stress from this entire situation.

Yoongi takes a second to gently rub his shoulder before leaning over to give Hoseok a quick hug.

"It'll work out." He mumbles before standing up again and making is way back into the room, starting to double check that he packed all of his things. "Hope is in your stage name after all."

Hoseok stands up straight again and stares into the mirror. He licks his lips before running his fingers through his hair and nodding his head.

"Thanks, hyung." He says. Yoongi looks up from his luggage and gives Hoseok a small smile in the mirror. Hoseok smiles back before making his way into the room as well to start checking his luggage and the hotel room for any items he may have forgotten to pack.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.2K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
829K 55.2K 71
Hoseok: That's why they call me Master, sweetheart. Now it's your turn. Say it. Yoongi: If you want my help that badly, you need to give me something...
172K 5K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
8.5K 1.2K 8
Y/N can't stand Jung Hoseok. Every time he's in her presence she runs away, and whenever he tries to speak with her, she won't even look him in the e...