𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

By SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... More

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

61 | not going anywhere

3.7K 218 63
By SinCircus_

Jimin

At first my hands gently caress her cheek, capturing a blonde strand of hair and tucking it behind her ear. Her twin jades twinkle in fascination, a small pout keeping her full lips agape.

As I get closer to her, I notice all the little things like how her breath hitches in her throat and the freckles dotting her cheeks or how her left brow raises slightly as she waits in anticipation for what happens next. I notice how the moonlight falls on her, morphing shadows on her cheekbones and on one hemisphere of her face causing her green eyes to stand out even more in the dark. She's the most breathtaking thing I've ever seen and having captured her attention in this moment makes me feel so incredibly good, the best I've felt all day and only because she's here with me.

None of us say anything for a long moment and my attention falls on the faint glimmers near the corners of her eyes, wetting her lashes so I reach out and wipe the tears away. Instead of cowering against my touch, she shuts her eyes and takes a deep breath, leaning closer to me. I put my hand on the nape of her neck, slowly tilting her head up so that she's finally facing me, and I test the waters by reducing the gap between us. Her eyes finally open, her own hand softly reaching for mine and she bites her bottom tentatively. Once she lets go, my instincts and impulses take over.

Fuck it.

I kiss her.

Our mouths clash against each other. I'm kissing her. I'm finally kissing her and she's kissing me back. The kiss is slow, hot, eager, desperate, our tongues collide against one another. My hands snake around her waist only to pull her close to me until her chest is on mine while her hands get tangled in my hair, fisting it in a way that the sensation almost seems relaxing.

I turn her around so that its her that's facing the counter and lift her on it. She spreads her legs and I rest between them as my hand travels up her thigh. I press onto her, and she moans in my mouth, her legs wrapping around my waist as she kisses me with such longing its making me hard. Her hands make their way to my neck, and she applies a little pressure on the side of my throat; her tongue traces my bottom lip and then she catches me off guard when she softly bites on it. I groan against her lips, and I can feel her grin.

Fuck she's driving me insane.

"Nox," I grunt. "Fuck-are you sure?"

"Are you sure?" She returns with a naughty smirk.

Fuck yeah.

"Of course." I manage and with a giggle she dives into my neck and begins planting kisses among my skin, while my hands climb up to her sweats only to undo the string when they go under the barrier of her flannel, feeling for her soft skin.

She's so warm and responsive and provocative, and the scent of vanilla interlaced with her skin serves as my fix; the perfect fucking drug, far more addictive than all the stuff Yoongi keeps in his apartment. My brain is high up in a cloud, in its own personal heaven and I smile to myself pleased. I'm phased, already so high on her even though all we did was kiss. Now that I've got a taste of her, I don't think I'll be able to let go.

I return to her lips once again before moving to her jawline, planting pecks all the way to her collarbones. I move aside the collar of her flannel and her fingers play with my hair whereas my own travel under her shirt feeling for her bra when I feel for her bare breast. She lets out a moan as I cup one of her breasts, my fingers toying with her nipple until it hardens, and she drops her head back. I lean into her and kiss her neck, running my teeth across her skin and she hisses; her legs open wider, and I press myself harder against her until her mouth falls open.

"Jimin," she gasps.

"Yeah baby?" The nickname falls out of my mouth effortlessly and it brings a small smile to her face.

"Let's take this elsewhere." Nox eyes me seriously and I eagerly comply. She takes my hand and leads me into the hallway then straight into her bedroom. Once she opens the door, she kicks it closed and our lips finally meet each other greedily. There's this hunger lingering in the deepest parts of me that begs to be satisfied somehow. Her hands are working on the buttons of her flannel and since she's so distracted by me, I help her undo them and once the shirt is open, I catch a glimpse at her bare chest.

Nox tries to help me take off my shirt, but I break the kiss and grab the back of my hoodies collar then drag it upwards, ridding it off my body. Nox's eyes are shamelessly nailing me, mirroring the same kind of insatiable feeling I'm having, and bites her lip.

"You're so hot." She says in a whisper. Her voice is hoarse, and I can feel my confidence increasing in waves. I kiss her, lips meeting lips, tongues raveling and unraveling while her hands fiddle with the belt on my jeans until she undoes it completely.

She slides my jeans off and I kick them away on the floor when her fingers tease my abdomen and more specifically the area where my boxer's waistband is located. She's still in her opened flannel and sweats so I help her take the bottoms off only to be left in a single white thong. The left side of her flannel is draping off her shoulder and my God; she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Once I put my hands on her, I just know I won't be able to stop.

But I need her to be sure.

"Nox, are you sure?" I ask her. "You just broke up with Taehyung and-" She cuts me by putting her finger across my lips.

"Shh, I don't want to hear about him." Nox says. "Look I know you just broke up with-" Now it's my turn to interrupt her, so I trace the outline of her thong, just below her belly capturing her attention.

"Don't fucking mention that name." I say harshly and her eyes twinkle. "I only want you, Nox." I watch her as she gets completely hypnotized by such a small gesture and I slide my fingers under the soft fabric feeling for her wetness. "Do you know how long I've wanted you?" Her eyes roll up and I'm barely even touching her; I plant a kiss on her shoulder and then another one where her throat meets her collarbone and then I walk her back to her bed. Her legs knock on the mattress, and she falls on it with a gasp, landing with a slight bounce and the flannel uncovers her chest. Her legs prop up on the bed, covering up her most delicate area when I smile down at her. It's so gratifying watching her cower under me; it's such a delicious contrast with her forward and blunt personality and now she's quivering lamely with a simple touch.

"I've wanted you since the moment I moved here." I kiss her knee. "I've wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you." My hands travel to her inner thighs, caressing the soft skin in between. I run my lips across her smooth thighs, and she clenches for the fabric of her flannel. "I've wanted you when you were rude to me. I've wanted you when you were taunting me. Provoking me." With each sentence I kiss her skin and her breathing falters. I reach out for the elastic band that is securing her hair into a bun, her hair now falling in waves. "And I know you want me too."

"Jimin," She utters.

I bite gently on her inner thigh, and she squeaks. She lowers her body toward me and I still her by putting my hands on her hips.

"Do it again." Nox pleads.

I grin. "What do you want me to do darling?"

"Bite me." She covers her mouth with her hands. "Please."

I arch a brow shocked. I never thought Nox was submissive. Her everyday demeanor is clashing with her persona right now and it's intriguing me. She's always so upfront and domineering that seeing her now so vulnerable and amenable it's killing me. I want her in more ways than one. I want to uncover every single undisclosed desire she has. This is new to me because I'm not usually dominant during sex and Nox seems to bring out a new side in me, I never knew existed.

She opens her thighs and I lower down to them, where her inner thigh meets her pussy and drag my teeth across the soft flesh until I finally bite her, and she lets out the most beautiful sound. I do it again and again until I notice her soaking through her thong; I tug onto her skin and let go when I deem fit causing her to moan.

Once she's all worn out, I slide my thumbs under each side and slide the thin piece of fabric down her legs, admiring the work I left on her. I didn't bite her too hard because I didn't want to leave marks that would be hard to fade away. Nox is completely exposed to me, and I smile at how she remains nice and open for me. Her body is laced with a layer of sweat and she smells so fucking enticing, red flushes covering cheeks, neck and pink marks spread all over her thighs; the very sight makes me want to ruin her.

I knock her thighs further apart and she lifts her upper body up and reaches out to kiss me. I position myself between her legs, feeling how wet her entrance is. I rub onto her folds slowly only to feel her eagerness from her kiss. She turns desperate and her kisses are fast, needy, begging me to give her more while I want to see her beg.

"Jimin, please." She breathes. "I need you."

My free hand reaches for her lips tracing their outline and she closes her eyes as I fasten my face, rubbing her clit harder until her fluids coat my fingers all the way down to my knuckles. Her back arches as she moves her hips accordingly. My thumb never leaves her lips, and she takes it into her mouth, sucking with need when she takes my digits one by one and sucks on them while fingering her with my other hand.

A few seconds go by, and I can feel her get close, so I retract my fingers causing her to groan. Nox is so fucking wet; the sheets are drenched under her. She watches me with wide eyes as I shamelessly lick my fingers in front of her, tasting her sweetness for the very first time. Even when I was fucking Beth, the imagination doesn't come a hair close to reality.

She tastes like heaven.

I lower down to her belly and begin planting kisses all over her skin as she caresses my cheek affectionately. My hands find the fabric of her flannel then drag it down her arms. I throw it somewhere into the room as I admire the graceful beauty under me. Her breasts finally come into full view, her nipples round and perky ready to be touched and manhandled. Her tummy is heaving up and down and so is her chest while gooseflesh spreads throughout her skin like wildfire.

Nox reaches down for my boxers while I pay attention to her breasts, kissing and nipping on the flesh earning a moan out of her until I take her nipple into my mouth and suck on it only for her to cry out my name. Seeing that her nipples are sensitive, I tug onto the other one and her breathing accelerates. Her jade eyes are looking straight into mine and once she slides my boxers down, she reaches out for my erection and begins to jerk me off.

She runs her hand up and down the shaft, stroking me with delicious motions that only make me harder. Precum leaks from the tip, and I groan as soon as she uses her free hand to cradle my balls. My head rests against her freckled shoulder as she strokes my cock relentlessly and she positions my dick on her entrance, teasing her wetness only a little.

But just enough to drive me out of my goddamn mind.

"Nox, fuck-if you continue doing that I won't last." I manage and she kisses my jaw. "Wait, shit I don't have a condom."

"It's okay, I'm on birth control."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I'm sure," she snaps. "I've been fucking your best friend."

When she says that, I glare daggers at her, and she covers her mouth with her hands. I know she didn't mean anything behind that, but that doesn't make me any less bitter.

It's so like Nox to be blunt even while fucking. I shouldn't have expected any less.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that-" Nox mutters and with that I push her onto the mattress, pinning her hands above her head.

"You really had to mention Taehyung when I'm about to fuck you."

But then she arches a brow and grins provocatively. "Seeing that it got you so riled up, I might do it again."

"Is that so?" I ask, dragging my fingers across her chest.

She nods eagerly and I sigh.

"You don't want to provoke me, Nox." I say warningly. "You've seen what happens. Perhaps, I might start venting out in a more productive manner. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"I'd like to see you try Seven." She gives me a shit eating grin then I press my lips against hers and she kisses me back with the same heated passion I share.

I'm surprised to see that she doesn't try to break free or play difficult, it's perplexing but I'm not complaining. She wants me and I want her. She wants me to go hard on her and I think I do too. I bite on her lip, and she muffles a groan when I finally enter her.

My cock slices through her folds causing her to gasp; she's so fucking tight, her pussy is like a vice grip around me sucking me in, welcoming every inch as I move. I love the way she feels around me, and I think she thinks the same as her head drops back. Incoherent sentences flow out of her mouth, and she cusses under her breath as I continue to slam into her. My name falls out of her lips repeatedly as I hit that sensitive spot deep inside of her; the sounds she makes are like music to my ears and I'm unable to stop.

"Jimin fuck," she rasps. "You feel so fucking good-oh my God!"

Her hands are still pinned over her head and her resistance only taunts me more. I let them go and she draws me in, her palms settling around my neck as she pours every single emotion, she's feeling into one single kiss until she lifts herself up and switches positions with me so that she's on top. Her hands grip my shoulders, her painted nails digging into my skin so hard the skin might break. Adrenaline washes through me along with waves of brain chemicals that make this experience more visceral.

Nox lowers herself on my cock and I groan at how fucking mind blowing she feels around me; I can feel her get close as the sounds she makes are getting louder. She rides me and her tits are bouncing up and down; it's the hottest thing I've ever seen.

"Jimin, I'm close" she says lamely, but I tug on her hair causing her head to fall back a little and her grip tightens onto me. Sweat trickles down her neck and I lean in to lick the area that meets with her shoulder when she takes a sharp intake of breath.

I kiss her ear, her jaw and peck her lips. "Me too baby."

It doesn't long until we both come undone. I lower her on the bed before pulling out of her and releasing on her stomach. The smell of sex lingers in the air and her juices mix with mine on the sheets. There she is laying splayed under me with a giddy smile on her face.

Her cheeks are flushed red, and her lips are shining. She looks as if she's intoxicated, but I'm already drunk on her. I look around for a towel when she reaches down on her tummy and uses her finger to swirl the cum on her skin. I find some tissues next to her nightstand and I take some out to clean her up when she giggles playfully at me.

"Stop!" she whines with a giddy smile. "I need to pee,"

"I thought you already did." I mock her, referring to the moment when we were at the kitchen and she peed herself laughing.

"Shut up," she snaps then snatches a light pink robe from the chair next to her bed and covers up her amazing body. She leaves the bedroom for a moment and returns only to jump into bed, propping her head up with her elbow. Her eyes never leave mine as I put on my boxer briefs, and I bend down to retrieve my hoodie. "Are you leaving?"

"Do you want me to leave?" I return.

"I think you should stop answering a question with a question." She says, arching a brow. "I'd like it if you stayed, but you can do as you please."

Her words bring a smile to my face. "I'm not going anywhere."

I just know yall will go quiet on this one.
3 updates in a week *gasps*

going back to uni tomorrow so this is the last of my spoiling you❤️ however, I will try my best to update once a week!

iloveyoutakecare

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dreaming By 💜

Fanfiction

2.1K 236 83
"Is this actually real?" You ask your best friend. "Absolutely. And I'm glad it is." ----- Welcome to a time of change. A different air to breathe...
89.7K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
5.3K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
4K 368 38
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...