The Badboy Got Out Of Wattpad

By Haadiiiyah

[Featured on @TeenFiction @StoriesUndiscovered @BadassReads] Have you ever thought of hacking Wattpad to get... More

Introduction
Trailer and Characters Aesthetic
Author's note
1. Hacking Wattpad
2. Scenes from my book
3. Invite him for dinner
4. Erden Or Not
5. Tara
6. Wattpad Headquarters (1)
7. Wattpad Headquarters (2)
8. Masquerade Party
9. Teasing
10. Speechless
11. Part of Shares
12. Not easy to come
13. Wiser this time
14. Cheaper between us
15. Revealed Truth
16. Race
17. One last time
19. Ruin everything
20. A Great Change
21. You don't have a heart
22. Far-Out Ride
23. Broken friendship
24. One Cup Of Coffee
25. Forgive Me Please
26. Live With It
27. Wedding
28. Night Brings Closer
29. Truth Or Dare
30. Flame and Rain
31. Just A Test
32. Jealousy speaks
33. The Monster I'm
34. Twenty-four hours with you (1)
35. Twenty-four hours with you (2)
36. You're lucky
37. Did you just fantasize about me?
38. I didn't regret it
39. Car Vibes
40. A stranger in my own house
41. Do you trust Me?
42. Cruelty
43. My personal number
44. Sicker than Imagined
45. Karma hit you hard
46. Gentleman
47. Imagine having a sister
48. Chasing
49. Wild Drinks
50. Mistakes
51. He can't be in Your Story
52. Cottage Escape
53. Fading Tattoo
54. Light up a Lantern
55. A ride through the storm
56. Bubble Bath
57. First Everything
58. Farewell
59. Goodbye My Life
60. The Badboy Returned To Wattpad

18. Games

71 18 15
By Haadiiiyah

"You did a big mistake by coming here."

My eyes whip open. Wha-

The next thing I know is that his big hand swiftly snatches my phone from mine.

I come back to my senses, my eyes wide. I didn't see that coming.

Erden steps backs, ungluing his body from mine. I immediately turn to look at him, shocked.

"Very bad." He grins, shaking my phone in his hands.

I groan.

He fooled you stupid Hazel!

"Erden give it back to me." I order, taking one step to him, but he immediately steps back.

Please, not this.

"Give back my phone!" I insist, stepping to him. Like a game, I keep on advancing to him and he keeps on moving back.

"Erden, give it to me!" I order, heading to him, my fist clenching in anger. "Give it back!"

"Or what?" He defies and then I realise that he has stepped in his office, the doorframe between us.

"Just give—" He shuts the door of the room on my face as I was about to cross the doorframe.

Oh no.

No, no!

He purposefully did all this so that he can enter the room alone with my phone!

In panic, I begin banging at the wooden door. "Erden, open the door!"

With force, I keep on knocking angrily at the piece of wood, shouting like crazy. "Give my phone back!"

I cry out persistently, but no result. I'm breathing heavily, not grasping what he is trying to do. It's only after a few minutes that the door opens, and a grinning Erden gets out of the room.

I was about to throw myself on him to snatch my phone, but before I can do so, he grabs my hand and slams the phone in my palm.

Baffled I look at him, grabbing the device properly.

"You can no longer log in your Wattpad account." He smiles devilishly.

My eyes go out of their sockets.

What?!

"I was preying at your phone since you appeared at my door. That's why I invited you to enter." Erden smirks. "Now go and try to kill me with your chapter."

My eyes go wider that they were already. Ho-how did he unlock my phone?

"Oups, you won't be able." His smirk widens. "You don't even know the virus password."

A wave of wrath engulfs my body. How can he fucking do that!

My teeth clench together, trying to cool down but I'm not succeeding. I'm boiling over and above. Erden just erased my only chance to repair my mistake!

But I won't give up so easily.

With my chin up, I make three steps forward till I'm only inches from his face. I defy his gaze, my face screwed with determination. "For the first and last time, give me the damn password!"

His lips stretch into a devilish smile. "Or what?" He repeats.

My confidence immediately falls off. I suddenly feel so helpless and realise that I have no power over him, though I'm the one who created him. I won't be able to do him anything, since he destroyed my one and only controller. Wattpad.

Having enough, my hand stretches to slap him for the third time since I met him, but he rapidly blocks it this time. Stunned, I look at his face. His eyes darken. His hand quickly tangles in my hair, grabbing a full fist of it and forcing me to look directly in his eyes. They are fiercer than ever.

I swallow hard, my heartbeat accelerating.

"You told me you will kill me soon." His voice is low and rough. "Who will let this happen?"

I gulp. He is right. I didn't even think about how he would react. Who will readily accept to die?

My face is flaming red while I struggle to keep looking into Erden's piercing eyes. But then his grip in my hair tightens, as he inches my face closer to his till our lips are barely touching. At that moment, I can hear my heart pounding inside of my chest. I want him to crash his lips against mine, feel the soft texture of them again, while he keeps gripping my hair and control the kiss like he did before.

"Unfortunately," Erden whispers, his lips grazing against mine as he speaks, which sends a wave of heat through me. "The hate I have for you now, will stop me from kissing you every time."

With that he lets go of me. I feel strangely... abandoned. I blink repeatedly, coming back to my senses. I feel suddenly so abashed that it makes me impossible to look at his face again. Swallowing the lump climbing up my throat, I rapidly head to the door, everything that just happened whirling in my head.

With a tearing heart, I rush out of his house, slamming the door behind me. Once out, I finally let the tears I've been holding back roll down my cheeks. Those tears which are filled with anger, filled with the fact of having failed.

Everything just fragmentized in front of my eyes.

What I'm gonna do now?

My only hope left is... Lia.

Deciding to call her quickly, I grab my phone properly and dial Lia's number while heading to my house.

Her phone is ringing, but she isn't picking up.

I try again and the same thing happens.

One more attempt but similar result.

God Lia! Where are you now that I need you?

Lia

"Come on, come on, come on!!!"

"Eyyy wouhouuuuu!!!" I cry out cheerfully as my avatar scores its tenth goal, proclaiming me as the winner. Blasting off from the couch, I excitedly throw my joystick on it and do a happy dance. Thomas puffs as he reclines back on the couch in defeat. He is sulking as he is watching me jumping up and down in front of him like a child.

After I told Thomas that I need to talk to him about his relationship with Hazel, we went to his place to have a peaceful discussion. But there, when I saw that he got the latest soccer video game, I forgot about the talk and eagerly played a match with him instead.

Since always, he is literally my match in terms of tastes and passions. We share the same love for football and the same team on top of that! That's why things don't work between Hazel and him. Hazel is not into 'sports things' which is the total opposite of Thomas and me.

I've not enjoyed myself with him that much since long. Before, we were frequently going to watch the matches of our favorite team together. But since Hazel and him started dating, I preferred to let them spend their time together alone. Sadly, our friendship has gradually faded since that.

Now Thomas is frowning like a child because he lost the game to a girl.

"It's your lucky day." He murmurs in disliked and throws lightly his joystick on the couch beside him.

"Don't be a bad loser." I grimace haughtily and just I'm making a step forward to mock at him, my right foot stumbles on the rug brown carpet and like a lifeless body, I plunge forward.

"Woh, woh!" I hear Thomas shouts and the next thing I know is that, two big arms seize my falling figure. The upper part of my body is knocked against and blocked by a hard chest.

Oh heck.

My unexpected weight causes Thomas to sway a little, but he quickly gets hold of his body and grabs me firmly. A wave of heat engulfs my body as I realise that there is not even a single inch left between our bodies. And then suddenly, another foreign feeling creeps up to my throat.

I immediately raise my head and try to step back, but he has his hands still around on my back, compelling our bodies to stay stuck together. With my face red with shame, I look at him and when I meet his eyes, catastrophe.

What I was fearing is consuming me.

Like a metal to magnet, I'm attracted to his eyes. I feel lost in them. Lost in its intensity. I never thought dark eyes could me that intense. So intense to render my legs weak.

Oh lord, what's happening to me?

I try hard to swallow the emotions emerging from this awkward moment. But the way Thomas is staring back at me isn't helping. I thought it's my imagination when I catch his gaze flicks from my eyes to my lips, but then he crashes his lips against mine.

For some seconds, everything is stopped. I can't understand what's happening.

Thomas is freaking kissing me.

(。•́︿•̀。)

Hello guys!❤

Well, well. Erden ruined the only way which was possible for Hazel to repair her mistake.😟

And what do you think of the unexpected moment between Lia and Thomas?😏😂

Read the next chapter to find out more!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 17.9K 87
Jessica Grayson has struggled with body dysmorphia and bullying for most of her life. And when she believes she has finally turned things around for...
324K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
408K 12.9K 58
You wouldn't imagine the shock on Maddison Linden's face when her best friend Cassie dares her to steal the hottest guy at their schools sweater on a...
890K 31.1K 26
WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST EDITOR'S CHOICE -- SEPTEMBER 2021 EXCLUSIVE CHAPTERS AND WRITER'S REVEAL CONTENT AVAILABLE - NOT A PAID STORY Appearances can b...