Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

85

635 32 7
By vickie_org

yoongi packed his bag and jungkook did too. it was 8 days before their wedding which meant starting tomorrow, they couldn't see each other and had to go somewhere else.

"what am i supposed to do without you? this is like having no oxygen and expecting me to live" yoongi said as he angrily slammed a shirt in his suitcase which made jungkook chuckle.

"you have to pack for a week so i would start actually doing something if i were you" jungkook said, folding the mess yoongi had in suitcase.

yoongi grabbed 8 shirts even though he was probably going to change twice in that whole week.

yoongi and jungkook held hands as they did this, only letting go when they needed to.

"who's going to read to me if i have a nightmare?" jungkook frowned, yoongi frowned and caressed jungkook.

"just try your best to cope.. hyungie loves you"

"love you too"

they had their last official kiss as fiance's. then they would have their first kiss as husbands.

yoongi began crying as soon as he entered namjoon's house, "shit hyung, why are you crying?"

"i miss him" he sobbed into namjoon's chest, "you're going to goninsane within 7 days. it's been not even 10 minutes"

yoongi cried, "go sleep" namjoon said, yoongi nodded because he missed jungkook.

namjoon

this man isn't going to last the 7 days

he got here crying bc he missed u

jungkook

damn

i just got here

also

i have a feeling he'll have a small relapse while being over there so make sure

3 meals a day

no excessive amounts of medicine in reach

no dangerous things

no scales or measuring tape

and make sure he isn't body checking with his hands

and make sure he wears his retainer

yes yes

take care of him

namjoon

okk tyy kook

"how was wedding planning? did everything go your way?" she laughed, jungkook pouted and nodded.

"he wouldn't let himself decide anything and he wanted everything to be how i wanted it. sometimes the things i wanted were really expensive and yoongi wouldn't care and just buy it. he's so sweet" he frowned, "i'm glad your happy with each other" she smiled and ruffled her little boy's hair.

"my little boy.. you're grown up" she frowned, "oh mom" he laughed.

"jungkook said 3 meals a day" namjoon said as he served yoongi 2 slices of pizza he had ordered.

yoongi huffed, grabbing a pizza slice and taking a bite of the pizza, "he said to wear your retainer"

he nodded and showed a thumbs up as he ate, "got it"

day 6.

6 days without jungkook and yoongi was going to go insane.

"i don't want to eat. i want jungkook" yoongi cried into a pillow, "well, i'm sure he would appreciate you eat a nutritious meal"

he cried and cried. namjoon sat there with a bowl of food and sighed as he set it on the night table.

yoongi was spoon fed by namjoon because yoongi just wanted jungkook.

"i miss my hyung" jungkook mumbled as he picked at the food, "you'll see him in like 2 days, you'll be fine"

his father sighed as he saw jungkook so upset, "start eating. how can you tell him to eat 3 meals a day and not eat them yourself?" he asked, he shrugged.

his father grabbed the chopsticks and placed food in jungkook's mouth which he slowly chewed.

yoongi

please tell jungkookie i miss him so much

:(

mother in law

oh gosh both are you as equally as bad

jungkook is picking at his food with a frown because he misses you so much

his father had to feed him

he says he misses you too

yoongi

can you tell him i love him

mother in law

he says "love you too"

the day of the wedding.

they were given seperate dressing rooms and makeup artists.

yoongi was anxious and couldn't stop smiling as the makeup artist did his makeup.

"woah, i can't believe this hyung" hoseok laughed, he stared at yoongi's suit.

"hyung you look amazing" namjoon said, "stop it" he laughed, "yoongi-ah, congratulations" seokjin said as they got dressed too.

yoongi turned red as he stared at his thighs and engagement ring. this is all he had ever wanted.

"woah, our jungkookie is grown up" jimin sulked, making taehyung laugh as he looked in the mirror.

"how are you feeling, kook?" taehyung asked as jungkook got his makeup done, "feeling very nervous"

jungkook took a picture and smiled. this was the best day of his life.

yoongi patiently waited for jungkook to walk down the venue. he was extremely nervous.

then the music began and he saw jungkook. seeing the boy for the first time in nearly 8 days brought tears to his eyes.

yoongi sniffled and promised to himself to keep it together until after their vows.

jungkook stood across yoongi and sniffled too.

the marriage officiant spoke the boring things. yoongi and jungkook could do nothing but stare at each other with teary eyes.

"please, state your vows" the officiant spoke so jungkook went first like they had discussed.

"there is no other way to start this other than saying i love you. those 3 words are often thrown around for play and insignificant use, but i truly do love you. the word, "love", has a deep meaning and that is what i truly feel about you. thank you for being the person i could tell my anxieties to and the person who was there to rub my back as i cried. thank you for cleaning my glass messes after nightmares and making sure i got a few hours of sleep whether it meant you read to me until 5am or caressed my hair and spoke sweet words until i could sleep. thank you for everything you've done and will continue to do, you've done more than you could imagine. there is not a single flaw i can see in you. i love your gummy smile that shows up when you're happy, or you're confused face when you don't understand. thank you for staying and doing your very best to make sure you could make it to this day, you've endured so much to make it and thank you for that. . i promise to hold you through thick and thin, good and bad, and easy and hard. thank you for everything, hyung. i love you"

that truly made yoongi break into tears. tears ran down yoongi's cheeks and he cried. he didn't think he was going to cry this hard.

jungkook wiped yoongi's tears with his thumb and he sniffled, yoongi took a deep breath before stating his.

"you know, i never thought i would find a significant other in the first place. i always thought this world was too dark for love you see in movies or shows. however, you have lit up my world and shown me that flopping in bed with your significant other and cuddling them is a real thing. forehead kisses are a very much real thing that i experience every night. i'm glad that i get the change to commit a loving life time with you, i wouldn't have liked it any other way. no other person can compare to your bambi eyes, bunny smile, cute facial expressions, and your personality. thank you for showing me true love is a real thing that i get to experience. i always thought people were joking when they said partners help them through thick and thin. during my hardest times, you took time off work and school to make sure i was safe. i would go days without practicing self care and you would always be there to encourage me to do so. you would brush my tangled hair and brush my teeth while i sat on the toilet lid with a blank expression. you would make me food and spoon feed me
it was almost as if i were a child. i felt childish, but i knew you just wanted me to be okay. you were also there to celebrate my joyful moments like when i reached my goal weight or when i talked about my interests. i love how your eyes look at me when i'm happy. thank you for helping me through thick and thin. no one will ever be able to compare to you. i promise to hold you through everything the universe might throw at us. thank you for allowing me to share this moment with you."

jungkook sniffled, trying to not cry as he stared at his crying hyung.

the officiant spoke some more as the boy's sniffled.

"do you take jeon jungkook to be your husband? do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?"

"i do"

jungkook smiled as he stared at yoongi who smiled a bit.

"do you take min yoongi to be your husband? so you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?"

"i do"

the officiant nodded, "i pronounce you husband and husband. you may seal your marriage with a kiss" he spoke.

yoongi and jungkook kissed for the first time as husbands.

yoongi cried into jungkook's shoulder afterwards and hugged him. he loved him so much.

yoongi was offered a chair many times at the wedding but he claimed he already had one. he sat on jungkook's lap and only jungkook's lap.

"it's kinda weird how you married a guy" yoongi's aunt spoke to both boy's, jungkook pointed his index finger towards a door.

"the exit is over there"

"excuse me?"

yoongi laughed as he saw his sassy boyfriend, sorry, husband "you heard me. the exit is over there"

the woman stared at him, "are you dumb?" jungkook asked, "excuse you?"

jungkook shrugged and rolled his eyes, pulling yoongi in for a kiss.

jungkook fed yoongi some fruit as they talked to other people. both were just incredibly happy.

"i can't believe jungkook is grown up" jungkook's mom frowned, "thank you for letting me marry him" yoongi smiled as jungkook fed him some strawberries.

"i had to, who am i to say no after everything you've done for him and myself. besides, you're the only good person jungkook brought home. once he brought this boy and gosh i hated him. i told him to leave him and i didn't want to see him with those type of men ever again" she huffed and shook her head.

"i mean, he slapped me in front my mom. she was so mad" jungkook chuckled, "i shouted at him to leave my house" she sighed, "i like how you treat jungkook"

yoongi smiled, "i treat him like the prince he is" yoongi said, "making me wash dishes is not treating me like a prince" jungkook huffed.

"my thigh is cramping.. can you get off? you've been sitting on my thigh for like 30 minutes"

yoongi nodded and sat on his other thigh which made jungkook laugh.

jungkook of course had to take some polaroid pictures. he took some of yoongi using the chocolate fountain and getting chocolate on his lips.

he took a picture of yoongi kissing him with chocolatey lips and smiling.

both boy's were having physical contact at all tomes because of how long they had been apart. whether it was yoongi sitting on jungkook's lap or linking pinkies.

"is this how you wanted our wedding, bunny?" yoongi asked as jungkook ate some food, "this is beyond what 16 year old jungkook imagined. but most importantly, my husband is here"

yoongi threw himself onto jungkook, kissing his cheeks and face. he was going to cry a lot once they got to their hotel.

yoongi sat across his parents with jungkook, "you married a man" his father started, "i did, you've known i like men for years"

jungkook noticed how tense yoongi seemed when the boy was close to his father, he caressed his facial features and smiled a bit.

"i didn't expect you to marry a man because you said you also like women" the man spoke, "no one spiked my interest until i saw jungkook" he smiled, looking at jungkook who was eating some more and taking advantage of all the food there.

the man hummed and didn't answer which made yoongi look around.

"can we go to the chocolate fountain again?" jungkook asked, yoongi chuckled and nodded.

it was quite late when both boys headed to their hotel.

they placed their suits in a fancy bag so they could keep it for memory. it was great to finally be together again.

yoongi sat in bed, staring at the ceiling. jungkook hummed and sat next to him.

"what's up, hyung?" he asked, "i'm processing everything" yoongi mumbled, "you know, i thought i would never love in the first place. i thought that no one was capable of loving me. my past significant others always told me i was too cold, too annoying, too loud, too quiet, and so and they would leave me. now, i'm married and have a husband" he mumbled.

"oh hyung, you're none of those things. i think you're just perfect. everything about you is truly amazing with no flaws" jungkook said and yoongi sniffled.

"oh bub please don't cry" jungkook frowned, yoongi's bottom lip trembled as he stared at jungkook. the younger boy rubbed yoongi's back.

"you're okay" jungkook reassured him and yoongi sobbed. he was overwhelmed with all his past thoughts.

"i wouldn't have liked it any other way hyung. i want you in my life forever and ever" jungkook said as he rubbed the crying boy's back.

yoongi sniffled, "so sorry for crying" he weakly said, "ah hyung, don't worry. i think i'm just going to wash up and head to sleep. we should do that to get your mind off things"

yoongi nodded, he looked around the room and spotted the bottles of soju seokjin had gave him for their first drinks as husbands.

"wanna have some soju first?" yoongi asked, jungkook nodded with a smile.

yoongi gave jungkook some in a glass before pouring himself one, they cheered and began drinking.

@min_yoongi

first drink as husbands!!!!!!

11:26PM • 17 Sep 22

jeon_jungkook: love u sm
|min_yoongi: love u sm too

yoonkooklvr: :((

User2861711: ew gay ppl
|min_yoongi: the fact u think i care

yoongi and jungkook giggled as they became touchy, "we need to stop because we can't consent to anything since we're drunk" yoongi slurred and jungkook nodded to agree.

"let's go brush our teeth. we can shower tomorrow" jungkook smiled, yoongi nodded with a smile.

they did what they can as drunk people and smiled at each other constantly.

they went back to bed and giggled at each other as jungkook turned off the light.

"goodnight jungkookie, i love you"

"i love you too"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! thank you maxcozyboi for helping with the vows, ily!! qotd: now that they're married, what's the next step?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 297 17
Jungkook is a mafia boss but he was forced to become and he doesn't act like one. He is very sweet and cute and he doesn't want people knowing he's a...
9.9K 581 4
OG!Cale is the reincarnation of Rok Soo he will remember about his life as Rok Soo when he reach 9 years old Maleficent x Trash of count family
142K 279 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
233K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad