❤LOVE IS YINWAR❤

By blopfan

A compilation of YinWar love stories. *Disclaimer* The stories aren't related unless it stated in the titles More

LOVE IN THE OFFICE #1
LOVE IN THE OFFICE #2 MISS YOU
FINALLY, YOU'RE MINE Part 1/2
FINALLY, YOU'RE MINE Part 2/2
Until We Meet Again
The One Who Melted The Ice Prince
MAGNETIC Part 1/3
MAGNETIC Part 2/3
MAGNETIC Part 3/3
#YINWAR IS MARRIED
In The Club
We Belong Together
MISUNDERSTANDING
KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR
THE 'V' CARD Part 1/2
THE 'V' CARD Part 2/2
ONLY YOU FOR ME
GIMME YOUR LOVE
DANGEROUS LOVE
DANGEROUS LOVE : HOW IT BEGIN
DANGEROUS LOVE : HOW IT BEGIN pt2
DANGEROUS LOVE : JOURNEY START
TICKET OF LOVE
HUSH! IT'S A SECRET!

Stuck With You

1K 59 1
By blopfan

'So what are you saying? You don't love me anymore?' Yin said staring at War. The other guy just sat there across from him with unreadable expression on his face.

'That pretty much sums it up.' War said nonchalantly.

'What's is wrong with you War?' Yin asked. 'It seems like you've changed.'

'I am changed...and I think we should stop seeing each other...'

'But why? Did I do something wrong? Tell me if I did and I won't do it again.'

Yin tried to reach for War's hand but he pulled away.

'Let's just stop here ok?'

'But why?'

'Because I don't love you anymore!' War's voice echoed, silencing the the noise Yin was hearing.

'War...'

'I'm sorry but that's the truth...'

'Is this a prank?' Yin looked around. 'Tell me where's the camera...War...'

'There's no prank or whatsoever...let's just break up for good...'

'War...please...'

'Can we do this like civilised adult?'

'What did I do wrong?'

'Nothin...'

'Is there someone else?'

'Well...there's no use hiding it...yes, I'm seeing another guy...'

Yin couldn't believe what he was hearing. War actually cheating on him?

'You're kidding right? This is not funny anymore War.'

'I'm sorry...but I love him now...'

A guy came to the table.

'Babe, are you ready to go?'

Yin looked up and immediately recognised him.

'Prom?'

Prom was one of Yin's close friends. They hang out together most of the time and he didn't expect that War would go behind him with someone Yin considered as a family.

'I'm sorry Yin...' Prom said, as he held War's hand, lacing their fingers. 'One thing led to another...and now me and P'War are together.'

'How could you...what about Benz?' Yin's almost stuttered, too shocked upon the revelation laid in front of him.

'I've broke up with him...' Prom replied. 'Can we go now?'

'Sure...'

War got up from his seat.

'I'll pack up your stuff and have someone send it to your place...don't look for me anymore and let's just pretend we never knew each other...'

Linking his arm with Prom's, the pair walked out the cafe with a smile, looking at each other lovingly.

World seemed to stand still for Yin. The love of his life just left him for another man. He quickly dashed to the door, trying to catch War. He can't just give up...he knew he can convince War to come back to him.

'War! Wait!'

Yin screamed War's name but the guy war already across the street, getting into Prom's black Mercedes.

'War!'

Without looking, Yin ran towards the car...loud honking were heard, and the last thing Yin saw was bright light coming his way.

Yin opened his eyes, body jolted up in cold sweat. He looked around and recognised the familiar surrounding...he was in his room. He looked to the side and it was empty...only the warmth still lingering.

'War...'

War was startled when a pair of arms embraced him from the back.

'Jeez!' He almost cursed. War turned around and saw Yin was soaking wet in his pyjama from the shower.

'What the...' He quickly turn off the shower head. 'Yin...'

'You're not leaving me right?'

Yin pulled War's wet, naked petite frame into a tight embrace.

'Huh? What are you talking about?' War frowned.

'Tell me that you're not leaving me...'

In the kitchen...

'So, you're telling me that I leave you for Prom?' War chuckled, putting a plate of pancake on the table for Yin.

'It's not funny! You were really leaving me!' Yin pouted.

'It's just a dream babe...' War patted Yin's head. 'What were you watching before you go to sleep last night?'

'I dunno...some K-drama on TV...'

'See? You were just so into the drama and unconciously dreamt about it...eat up...we have a meet up with P'Aun at the agency.'

Noon...

'The workshop gonna start next month...and I hope this new series would be our most successful one.' P'Aun said.

Yin were hardly listening since he was looking at War and Prom sitting next to each other at the end of the long table.

'P'War...' Prom whispered, leaning over towards War. 'Is something wrong with Yin? Why is he staring at me like that?'

'He dreamt that I was leaving him for you...' War laughed.

'What?!'

Prom's voice startled the everyone in the meeting room.

'Prom? Is everything ok?' P'New, the director asked.

'Yes P...sorry...' Prom apologised. He turned to War again. 'He dreamt that?'

'Yeah...he said you broke up with Benz for me...'

'He's mad because of a dream? That's stupid!'

'Tell me about it...'

Later...

War smiled as he found Yin alone in the lounge staring at the mug on the table.

'There you are...I've been looking all over for you...' War said, smiling. 'What are you doing here?'

'Nothing...'

'Are you still upset about the dream?' War asked.

Yin just sat there, silent. War walked in, wrapping his arms around Yin's shoulder from behind.

'It's just a dream ok? Forget about it...'

A peck landed on Yin's temple.

Yin slowly turned around and embraced War onto his lap...burying his head on War's chest, hugging him.

'You're getting all worked up because of one stupid dream...' War gently stroke Yin's thick black hair.

'It felt surreal...'

'Trust me...Prom is the last person I'll go to if I leave you...'

'Is that suppose to be comforting for me?' Yin frowned, looking at War's face.

'Look babe...I have no intention of leaving you...why would I leave a handsome, brilliant, funny guy for a kid like that huh?' War smiled. 'Like it or not, you're kinda stuck with me for a long time.'

War yelped a little when Yin pulled him into a kiss. Lips perfectly moulded with each other...that familiar taste and sensation felt by the lovers as tongue danced to silent music.

'Babe stop...' War moaned, breaking the intimate kiss.

'What's wrong?' Yin panted, catching his breath. Making out session with War had that effect on him.

'Kiss me any further and we'll get a problem...' War looked down at his slightly tented pants.

'Shall we go home then?'

'I think the bathroom at 4th floor is empty right now...' War wiggled his eyebrows.

'Let's go!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.3K 43
we are living in a real world, with real people, along with real problems. Both War and Yin try to figure out how to get in love but still being real...
76.1K 3.1K 33
•𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱• |𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗪𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 One night that started the lust between them. From simple talk to dancing and grinding with one anot...
68.2K 3.8K 52
•𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱• |𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗪𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 YinWar. They are a famous imaginary couple in Thailand and also worldwide. Their first ever drama E...
3.6K 371 17
YinWar Fanfiction