HUSH! IT'S A SECRET!

“That’s a wrap everyone!” the director said followed by claps from the staff around in the studio.

“Good job Yin…” Tawan patted his back as he handed him a bottle of water. Yin quickly gulped it down to quench his dry throat.

“Thanks phi…”

“So, your schedule is over for the day…but we have an early start tomorrow…I’ll brief you in the van…”

“Krub…”

Yin grabbed his stuff from the dressing room and head out to the parking lot. It’s already dark and as soon as he stepped out the main door, swarm of people surrounded him.

“P' Yin! Please be my boyfriend!” a girl screamed shoving a paper bag to him. Yin just smiled and politely took the bag. Another girl shrieked making him cringe as her voice pierced through his eardrum like a rocket. Tawan and a few other staffs blocked the people and escort him to the van.

Living as a public figure has never been easy for a guy named Yin Anan Wong. As a top young actor, he was centre of attention all the time…there’s thousands pair of eyes on his every moves and while he’s thankful for being loved by legion of fans, sometimes it can get a little bit too overwhelming. Being in entertainment for 5 years made Yin one of the top dog in the industry. From an unknown actor to a household name, Yin is what every director wanted.

His face decked the front of many magazines and with two successful movies and numerous dramas under his belt, let’s just say that he was the epitome of great talent and brain. His good looks was one of the main factors making his female fans squealing every time they saw him.

“Here’s your schedule for tomorrow…” Tawan’s voice snapped him up from his momentary thought. “We have an interview with MINT at 11…then a photo shoots with KAZZ at 1.30.”

A vibration came from his phone startled Yin a little. He took out his phone and it was a text. He opened it and a smile crossed his face.

From: Lover Boy ♥

Hey babe…what are you doing? I was just finishing the rehearsal for the final performance…if you’re not busy, give me a call…love ya.

Yin’s fingers quickly dialled a number. A few seconds later, the call was connected.

“Hey babe…” soft voice greeted his ears. The voice he wanted to hear all day.

“Hey…” Yin replied. “Still in the studio?”

“Nope…me and the boys just heading out for dinner…”

“Dinner? At this hour?” Yin looked at his watch and it was already 10pm.

“What can I do? Practise comes before anything…including dinner…so, did you miss me?”

“Always do…it’s been over a week since we last met…” Yin sighed. His fingers drawing invincible circles on the window.

“Yeah…I’ve been so busy with the new song promotions and fan meetings…and you…” a sigh. “We both know just how busy you are…”

“I just wished we could just go public with this…” Yin noticed Tawan’s knowing eyes on him for a brief second.

“You know why we can’t… look, I gotta go…the boys gonna whip my ass if I’m late…love ya…” the line disconnected.

“Going public doesn’t mean people gonna leave the two of you alone…” Tawan said without looking.

“Yeah…but it does make things a little easier…”