DANGEROUS LOVE : HOW IT BEGIN pt2

Yin smiled as he read the details Boom has gathered about War. Apparently the latter was 4 years older than him, he came from middle class family, and he's the owner of the designing firm that quite famous in the industry.

'It's fascinating to see you looking like this...' Prom said, shaking his head looking at his friend.

'Like what?'

'Hopelessly in love...'

'Hey, the guy is attractive...and he's just my type...' Yin justified.

'I guess you're gonna hit on him then?'

'I'm still thinking about it to be honest...'

'Something wrong? Is he taken?' Prom asked.

'No...he's definitely single...it's just...do you think he would go out with someone like me?' Yin stared at Prom, frowning.

'What do you mean?'

'Look at me Prom...with my line of work...the illegal stuff and shit...'

'Did he really need to know about it?'

'I don't want to let him in the dark...but then again, exposing him to this side could be dangerous for him and the people around him...don't you think?'

'True...but are you willing to let him slip through your finger?'

Yin never faced with such difficult question in his life.

Meanwhile...

'My dad really love the work you did on his gallery so I'm here on his behalf to deliver his token of appreciation...' Mos said looking at fruit basket and other gifts on War's office coffee table.

'Thank you...it's my honour that he trusted me with such huge project...' War smiled.

'He wanted the best and you're definitely one of the best designers...so, what's your latest work?'

'A three-storey maisonette at Central Plaza...very tight dateline but luckily the owner wasn't a picky client...'

'Who is it?'

'Yin Anan Wong...'

'Yin Anan Wong?' Mos' eyes widened. 'Are you sure?'

'Yeah of course...why? You know him?' War raised an eyebrow.

'You know how my dad has underground business?'

War nodded. Mos Romsaithong came from a family that involved with illegal businesses. They're pretty well known in the city and many feared the clan.

'Yin Anan Wong is the crown prince of Wong Family, they owned few shipping ports, construction company, few buildings, clubs, casinos and one of my dad's close business partners...very influential...'

'Seriously?'

'Yeah...pretty scary too...he's younger than us but sometimes I got scared whenever we have to deal something together...intimidating...'

'But he looked so nice...a little serious but still pretty decent...'

'He can be nice when he wanted to but ruthless when it comes to his enemies...I know that because I've witnessed that one time they caught a mole that leaked our info to our rivals...you don't wanna know how that guy turn out...'

This new revelation from Mos somehow put Yin on different spectrum to War. So that guy was basically a mafia...and very powerful one too.

***************

The grand opening of Romsaithong-Wattanagitiphat Gallery of Vintage Art is going smoothly and the place are packed with celebrities, politician and businessmen and women from across the country.