MAGNETIC Part 2/3

'This is the file for the top selection of team supervisors...we need the finalised name by the end of the week...' Perth, Yin's assistant put a file on his desk.

'Okay...'

'And you have 8pm dinner reservation at Im-Aue...I've already notify the head chef...any specific request?'

Yin looked at the calender and saw the circled date...it was his 4th anniversary with War.

'Um...sir?'

'Cancel the reservation Perth...'

'But it's an important date...are you sure?'

'Yes...is there anything else?' Yin asked.

'Nothing at the moment...'

'You may go now...thank you Perth...'

'You're welcome...' Perth bowed and left the office.

Yin loosened his necktie as he leaned against the soft leather chair...somehow it felt stuffy being inside his huge office. It's been almost 3 weeks since his break up with War...the longest in their almost 4 years relationship. They usually make up within a week but not this time around.

Yin knew he was partly to be blamed...he was too busy with his work lately and hadn't paid any attention to War...guess War's patience finally hit the wall.

'Thinking about War I guess?'

Yin looked up and saw Mew at the door, grinning.

'Jeez!!! Do you want me to die early or what?' Yin glared at Mew as he walked in.

'You already look like you're dying...' Mew chuckled, sitting at the edge of Yin's desk. 'Thinking about War I assume?'

'No!'

'As if I'm gonna believe that...'

'What do you want?' Yin asking in annoyance.

'Tommy is having a party tonight...he wanted us to come...'

'Can I skip it?'

'Are you afraid you're gonna see War there?' Mew asked.

'No...I just don't feel like going...'

'Relax, War's not gonna be there...Gulf said he's been working in Pattaya...'

'Pattaya? Why?'

'Gulf said about new gallery...hold up...you didn't know?'

Yin shook his head.

'Oh yeah...totally forgot that you two broke up...' Mew laughed.

'Asshole! And I wonder why I even friends with you!'

********************

All War wanted to do is to be united with his bed but Jimmy had other idea...and that's how he end up at the party that his boyfriend Tommy had organised.

'C'mon P'War...loosen up a little...relax...' Jimmy said, handing him a drink.

'I would've if you let me go home...' War glared at the younger one.

'And let you cooped up in there? No way!'

War tried to mingle around but he wasn't interested...working in Pattaya for the past two weeks was like a getaway for him...getaway from thinking about Yin. Working in the same studio as your ex is tiring so when P'Tul asked him to monitor a gallery there, he jumped into it without a second thought. He didn't want to admit it but he did missed that guy...a lot! And today being their anniversary date isn't helping either.

'Hey War...' A guy came.

'Kao...' He gave him a hug. 'Looking great...'

'I can say the same about you...'

Yin walked into the penthouse with wondering eyes...and unfortunately, War wasn't there.

'See? I told you he's not here...so relax ok?' Mew patted Yin's back.

'Do I have to be here?'

'Absolutely...'

Yin was drinking alone at the corner hidden away from people when two girls came with drinks in their hands. They seemed to be oblivious with Yin's presence.

'Did you saw P'War left with P'Kao?' One of them said. 'I think there'll be new couple in the making.'

'Seriously? But I thought P'War is with  P'Yin...'

'Apparently they broke up a while ago...'

'Again?'

'Yeah...the whole studio knew about it...'

'Too bad...I always thought that they would end up settling down together and have family...'

'Looks like P'Kao finally gonna make his move...'

Yin just stood there...thinking.