LOVE IN THE OFFICE #2 MISS YOU

'War...'

'No!'

'Baby...'

'No!'

'Please...I have to pack my stuff...'

'No one preventing you...' War pouted.

'But you're sitting in the luggage...' Yin chuckled, shaking his head watching his boyfriend.

'I don't want you to leave...' War whined, still sitting inside the opened luggage like a puppy.

'It's not like I'm gonna be there forever...just for ten days...hmm?' Yin pinched War's cheek. 'Who knew that my boyfriend could be this clingy?'

'Why? You don't love me anymore?'

'I never said that...'

'Babe...' War whined again.

'I'll call you everyday, video call...text...everything...ok?'

'Promise?'

'Promise! Now, will you help me pack?'

'Fine...' War got up and went to the closet. 'You're not taking this hoodies with you...' War wore Yin's green hoodies before taking out his clothes.

'How about my underwear? You don't want to keep that?' Yin wiggled his eyebrows.

'I'm not a pervert like you.'

'But you love this pervert...' Yin hugged War. 'I wish I could bring you along...that would be fun.'

'Why do you have to go to that stupid conference? All the way in Japan...'

'I had to...or the CEO would chop my head off...and you'll have headless boyfriend...'

It's been a week since Yin left for Japan and he haven't called War once. The last text he got from the guy was on Saturday, when Yin safely arrived...after that, he went quiet. War tried calling but it didn't get through.

'P'War...are you ok?' Benz asked. He got worried when War is not his usual happy, cheery self like he used to be.

'I'm...fine...' War sighed, staring blankly at his computer screen.

Bonz leaned over towards Folk.

'P'Folk...is he ok? Should we be concerned?' He frowned.

'No...he's fine...it's just that he's missing his teddy bear...' Folk chuckled.

'A teddy bear? For real?' Benz eyes widened.

'Stop worrying over him...he'll be okay...now do you work, I still need spreadsheet...'

'Yes P...' Benz said as he looked at War again.

Lunch time...

'Still nothing?' Folk asked as he sat in front of War in the cafeteria.

'Mmm...' War's eyes fixed on his phone. 'I tried calling but no answer...or did he lost his phone?'

'I doubt it...I'm sure he got explaination for this...when he's supposed to be back?'

'On Saturday...'

'That's 3 days away...hang in there ok?' Folk patted War's arm.

He wanted to ask Yin's assistant Prom about him but he was afraid what would he said since there's no one in the office (except Folk) knew about their relationship.

The next day...

War got up that morning, checked his phone and there's still no call or text from Yin. He went to the office and start to work on his tasks as usual.

Late afternoon...

'Director Yin!'

Prom ran towards the entrance as Yin walked into the office, pushing his luggage along with him.

'You didn't tell me you're coming back today...I could've send a driver to the airport...' Prom said, clearly shock with his boss' sudden appearance.

'It's okay...I just remembered that I have something to do...here...' Yin gave a few paper bags to Prom. 'Souvenir from Japan for everyone...'

The whole office cheered and ran towards Prom. War just stood there as his eyes trailed Yin's silhouette.

'Did he tell you he's coming back today?' Folk whispered.

'No...'

Yin stopped by him.

'Mr. War, can I see you in my office for a sec?'

'Yes...yes sir...'

War let out a muffled yelp when Yin suddenly engulfed him in a tight hug as soon as he entered Yin's office.

'I missed you so much baby...' Yin said, nuzzling at the crook of War's neck. 'Mmm...you smell so good...'

'Let me go...'

'No!'

'Yin Anan Wong, you better let me go now or else!'

Yin slowly pulled away from War.

'What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?' Yin asked.

'Why didn't you call me?' War hit Yin's chest. 'No text, no call...do you know how worried I was? What if something bad happen to you?' He hit Yin again. 'I almost lose my mind...and why are you smiling?'

Yin laughed.

'It's not funny!'

Before War could hit Yin again, the other guy caught his hand mid air.

'I didn't know you love me this much...' Yin grinned.

'Is this funny to you?'

Yin hugged War again.

'Let me go! I'm not done being mad at you asshole!' War wiggled trying to get away but Yin tightened his embrace.

'Do you know why I didn't call? I'm afraid that I would leave everything behind and went back to you once I hear your voice...'

'As if I'm gonna believe that...' War huffed.

'I'm telling you the truth...did you miss me?'

'You're really asking me that?'

'That's it...I'm never gonna leave anywhere without you...ever again...' Yin kissed War's lips.

'I'm still mad at you...'

'Be mad all you want babe...I don't care...'

They were kissing when someone opened the door...it was Prom.

'Director...Yin...sir...' Prom blinked, still relatively shocked by the scene in front of him.

'Yes Prom?'

'Um...should I arrange a driver for you if you're done at the office?'

'No need...I've sent someone to get my car and bring it here...'

War tried to get away from Yin but the latter wouldn't let him.

'And War is leaving early today...'

'I am?' War stared at Yin.

'Yup! 8 days and I'm starving...' Yin's hand traveled to War's butt. 'So ready to eat...'

'Yin!' War pushed his hand away.

'Oo...kay...as you wish sir...'

Prom slowly walked backward and closed the door.

'Seriously?'

'What?' Yin said.

'The whole office gonna know about us...'

'Don't worry, Prom won't say anything. Ready to leave?'

'Let me go get my stuff...'