DANGEROUS LOVE : JOURNEY START

War woke up with an empty space next to him. He sat by the bed and saw a note on the bedside table.

Had to leave early, got urgent matter to handle...I'll be back as soon as I can

❤Yin

War smiled looking at the note, keeping it inside the drawer. He grabbed a robe from the hanger, wrapped it around himself and making his way downstairs.

It's been over a month since War dated Yin and he occasionally spend his night over at Yin's luxurious villa. He got acquainted with the maids and bodyguards and seems to be adjusting well.

War learned so much about Yin...as the only child of Wong Family, Yin inhereted the whole business when his father retired. He's head of the clan, leader of them all...it was a tough job but it was his duty to continue his family's legacy.

'Good morning Khun War!'

'Geez!!!' War startled by the loud greetings when he went down the stairs. 'You almost got me a heart attack...'

Men in suits stood upright in the living room, their eyes on War's every move.

'Ease up everybody...no need to be so serious, it's just me...' War patted the shoulder one of the men. 'Yin's not here so you guys don't have to be so serious ok?'

War went to the kitchen and saw the maids.

'Good morning ladies...' War said, heading towards the fridge.

'Good morning Khun War...' They replied, bowing in respect.

'Did Yin have his breakfast before he left today?' War asked.

'Yes sir...two plates of fried rice...'

'Good...tell me if he ever skip his meal...'

'Do you want your breakfast now?'

'It's ok P'Koi...I'll eat at my office later...besides, I have to head out in a hour...thanks anyway...' War smiles.

Yin's office...

'Hey boss, there's an update with our shipment from Japan....' Boom said, cutting him off from his love bubble.

'Shoot!'

'The cargo just arrived at our port...the initial inspection looks good...no damage...'

'Good...remind the guys to make a thorough check up before handing them over to our suppliers...I don't want any complaint...'

'Yes sir! And Gulf just informed that Khun War had left the villa for his office...'

'Is anyone with him?'

'Gulf, Force and Joss...'

Yin always worried for War's safety after they got together because of his line of work...enemies lurking ready to attack him at his most vulnerable state.  He insisted that his best men accompany War everytime the older one left his sight.

It's already late in the night when Yin got back to the villa.

'Babe, I'm back...' Yin said as he step inside the master bedroom.

It's empty and only the shower were heard.

*He's in there...*

'Shit fuck!' War cursed as he felt someone hugged him from behind. He turned around and saw naked Yin smiling ear to ear.

'Hey baby...' Yin leaned and kissed War's wet neck.

War smacked Yin's bare chest. 'You're lucky I didn't drop down and died just now!'