The One Who Melted The Ice Prince

'P' Yin, please accept this!' A girl presented a colorful paperbag to Yin as the guy sat at empty table waiting for his friends.

The said man Yin Anan Wong just glanced at the girl before focusing on the phone in his hand.

'I like you P'Yin!' The girl decided to put the paperbag on the table before running back to her group of friends waiting for her.

Yin couldn't care less.

'Well, well...what do we have here...' Prom said as he and Prat arrived at the table. He looked inside the bag and saw a box of chocolate and small card. 'Another love confession for the Ice Prince...'

'These girls sure didn't give up hope...' Prat shook his head. 'I wonder what they saw in you...'

'Don't ask me...' Yin said.

Yin was known as the Ice Prince in their faculty...cold and indifferent. He usually ignored the crowd around him except for his small group of friends. He rarely smile for some reason but it doesn't stop girls and boys fawning adoration on his good looks.

'Can we start the paperwork now? I want to go back early...' Yin opened his laptop.

'What's eating your ass boy?' Prat frowned. 'You've been moody these past few days...'

'P' War had a gig for the music festival in Phuket and he can't go...' Prom nudged Prat's side.

'No wonder you're acting like this...imagine that P' War gaining more fans...with that cute face, angelic voice...damn...' Prat laughed, enjoying teasing his friend.

'Shut up Prat!' Yin glared at him.

'What? I'm just stating the obvious! I'm still wondering how he end up with a cold stone like you...'

'Okay stop arguing...let's just start do the paperwork...' Prom said.

Meanwhile...

'Someone's happy...' Bonz sat next to War who's smiling looking at his phone.

'Just talking to Yin...he's upset since he can't join this music festival...' War said.

'Who knew you're the one that could melt that Ice Prince...and still going strong after 3 years...' Bever shook his head.

War met Yin when he was a third year music student and the latter was a freshman as Yin was War's line code junior. Yin seemed cold at first but with War's cheerful attitude somehow the two get along great. War decided to court Yin and after 2 months, they're officially boyfriends.

'WBB vocalist had that talent...' Win said walking towards the group.

'Hey babe...' Bonz kissed Win's cheek.

'Hey...so, we have another slot tonight and the after party...' Win is their band's manager.

'Can I skip the after party? Gotta video call Yin or he'll get super cranky...' War can already picture Yin's sulking face.

'Unfortunately you can't...as the leader of WBB and one of this festival's main acts you have to be there...but I can get you off early...' Win said.

'I'll take that...thank you Mr. Manager...' War side hugged Win.

'And we have an early flight tomorrow...5 days off and we'll head straight back into the studio...'

'5 days off? Nice!!!' Bever high fived with War.

*****************************

It was an ordinary afternoon for Yin...he finished his class and decided to go down to the cafeteria to have his lunch. He just got off the phone with War and the older said that he will come tonight and Yin couldn't hardly wait...4 days being apart from his boyfriend was unbearable and he swore not to do it again.

He was trying to eat his lunch when a sudden shrieks and squeals filled the wide area.

*'Isn't that P'War? WBB leader? What is he doing here?'*
*'Oh my god! He's so cute in real life!'*
*'WBB is here?'*

Just like in the movie, Yin felt everything went into slow motion as soon as his eyes landed on War. Wearing a simple cardigan over loose T-shirt, paired with black skinny jeans, War definitely turning heads as he made his way towards Yin.

'Hi handsome...is this seat taken?' War said, smiling.

'What...'

'Surprise!'

Yin got up and engulfed War into a tight hug.

'So it wasn't a dream...' Yin said burying his head on War's shoulder.

'Are you that happy to see me baby?'

'Uh huh...' Yin nodded, still hugging War's smaller frame.

'I guess I should be going away more often then...' War laughed.

'Not funny...'

War knew the attention he gathered when he decided to surprise visit Yin at his faculty...he is a well know singer afterall.

'So, where's the other two?' War asked. Yin was sitting in front of him, playing with his slender fingers.

'I'm here and yet you're asking for those monkeys...' Yin pouted.

'I'm asking because you three rarely not together...since freshmen year...' War pinched Yin's cheek. 'You're cute when you're sulking.'

'And who made me that way?'

'I did?'

'Correct!' Yin smiled. 'Did you miss me?'

'Of course...'

*'Did P'Yin just smiled?'*
*'The Ice Prince know how to smile.'*
*'I never knew he could smile like that!'*
*'Miracle just happened!'*

'Looks who's isn't cranky anymore...' Prat said as he arrived at the table. 'Wadi P'War...'

'Wadi...' War replied.

'I'm so glad you've come today P'War otherwise this guy would drag dark cloud over his head...' Prom patted Yin's shoulder.

'Shut up Prom!' Yin throwing dagger stares at the poor guy.

'What? It's true...'

'Is that so?' War cupped Yin's cheeks. 'My baby is such a drama king...and I love it! Um...do you have any class after this?'

'Nope...my evening class just got cancelled...' Yin said.

'Cancelled? When?' Prom frowned.

'It's cancelled...' Yin glared at Prom again. He knew how War hate he's skipping classes.

'Oh yeah...it's cancelled...the prof texted just now...' Prom hastily answered.

'What do you have in mind?'

War leaned over closer towards Yin's ears.

'I'm in the mood for Yin's sweet lovin'...' War whispered slowly, before licking Yin's earlobe.

'We're so getting out of here!'

Yin quickly got up, grabbed his bag and pulled War with him.

'I'm not coming back tonight fellas!' Yin shouted as he and War left the cafeteria.

'Yin's definitely gonna tap that ass for sure...' Prat grinned. 'The beast is about to be unleashed!'