#YINWAR IS MARRIED

# ifwegotdivorcedchallenge

War walked into the kitchen and saw Yin standing over the sink doing the dishes.

'Hey babe...' War sat on the small kitchen island. 'Can I ask you something?'

'Sure...what is it?' Yin answered without looking.

'If we got divorced, what are the 3 thing you gonna take with you?'

Yin stopped his track and turned around with a deep frown on his face.

'What?'

'I'm asking you...if we got divorced, what are the 3 thing you gonna take with you?' War smiled.

'What kind of question is that?' Yin turned off the tap and face War.

'I just wanna know...'

'Ok, first of all...we're not gonna get a divorce...you're stuck with me forever...' Yin said staring at War. 'End of story.'

'But what if we did?'

'Well...I'll take...the flat screen TV, this house...' Yin went toward War, standing between his legs. 'And my ex husband.' He pinched War's nose.

War laughed hearing his husband's answer.

'You love me that much huh?' War wrapped his arms around Yin's neck.

'Like I said, you're stuck with me forever...no escaping.'

******************

# nakedchallenge

'I'll send you the details and please for the love of god check your email, Boun!' Yin said over the phone while pacing back and forth in his home office.

'Yea, yea...' The other replied. 'So, you're not coming in?'

'Nope...I'll be working from home for the rest of the week.'

'Okay...I'll see you on Monday then.'

Yin hung up the phone and went back to his desk. He still have a few tasks that needed his attention and he wanted to get it done as soon as possible.

Meanwhile...

War was smiling as he scrolled down the videos on his phone.

*This looks like fun...*

He quickly got up, went to the bathroom, discard his entire clothes before wrapping a towel around his waist.

Walking slowly towards his husband's office, War can't stop smiling thinking about Yin's reaction to him. The door was ajar and when he peeked in, Yin was currently in the middle of online meeting with his subordinate.

'I know there's gonna be some lagging in the process but I've already taken precaution step ahead of it.' Yin said, eyes on the computer screen.

'Hey babe...' War said, taking off the towel he was wearing and tossed it aside.

But Yin wasn't looking.

'Yin Anan Wong, look at me!'

Yin's eyes almost fell out of its socket when he saw his husband standing stark naked at the door.

'What the...babe...'

Yin could never guess the silly antics his husband gonna pull on him and this was beyond expectation.

War twirled, hands carressing his supple butt, giving Yin a very seductive look.

'Um...fellas...I gotta go get my lunch...later!' Yin quickly shut his laptop and dashed towards War. 'C'mere you lil' fox!'

War let out a yelp when Yin lifted him up on the shoulder along with a spank on his butt cheek.

'I'm gonna eat you!'

A/n : sorry for the short update...hope u guys had fun reading this😘😘😘