FINALLY, YOU'RE MINE Part 1/2

War POV

It's already 8pm and I'm still in this damned library trying to finish my assignment for Prof Lew's class. I could've done it sooner if only I didn't take part in that volunteering trip to Ratchaburi last week...I'm starting to regret listening to Prom.

'Hi P' War...'

Now I have to deal with this guy.

Meet Yin Anan Wong, second year computer engineering student that been disturbing me for the last two years. We first met when I followed Benz to his code line meeting (Yin was Benz's code junior) and he's been chasing me ever since.

'What are you still doing here?' He asked.

'Swimming...' I answered without looking.

'You're funny...' He laughed. 'Here, I bought you some sandwich...I've noticed you've been stuck here since lunch...you must be hungry...' He slide a paper towards me. 'There's milk too...to ease up your stomach...'

'I'm not hungry...'

As if it was on cue, loud rumbling sound came from my stomach. Thank you so much for betraying me!

'I guess that have different opinion...'

Yin giggled. He took a pack of milk and put a straw in it before giving it to me.

'Drink this...you'll end up with gastritis if you keep on missing your meal.'

'Thanks...' I swallowed my embarassment and drink the milk.

'Good boy...'

'Shut up!' I glared at him but he just kept grinning at me. 'Don't you have anything better to do?'

'This is the best thing to do...accompanying you here...'

'Whatever...'

Yin POV

'How's the sandwich?' I asked after P'War finished his first bite.

'Good...'

'Great! I'm glad you like it...see? I'm almost an expert when it comes to War Wanarat Ratsameerat.'

'Thanks for these...you don't have to...'

'It's my pleasure...besides, who else to take care of you other than me?'

'Thank you for the thought Yin but I can take care of myself just fine...' He said.

'But I want to...'

'Why?'

'The same reason I've told you for the past two years...I really like you...and I want us to be boyfriends...'

I got back to my dorm after walking P'War back to his place and my dorm mate is already back.

'Where have you been?' Jimmy asked.

'The usual...' I said, taking off my clothes and went to the bathroom...a warm shower would be awesome.

Jimmy was sitting on my bed staring as me as I walked out of the bathroom.

'What?' I frowned.

'Aren't you tired chasing after him? It's been 2 freakin years.'

'No...' That's the truth anyway.

'Why him?'

'Why can't it be him?'

'I don't understand you man...there's heap of guys and girls throwing themselves at you but you just ignore them for a guy that wouldn't bat an eye for you...'