THE 'V' CARD Part 2/2

WARNING!!!  🔞 ahead!

Millions of things running through War’s head. When he got a text from Yin an hour ago, he swore that his heart stopped beating.

P'Yin ❤❤

Come over tonight…I’ll get everything ready for us. Don’t be late…^-^

Nervous was an understatement for him…questions lingered in his mind…would they be okay after this? What will Yin think of him? Should he just tell him the truth? He can’t back out now since he was already at Yin’s front door.

            “What are you doing standing there? C’mon in…” Yin said, ushering him inside the house.

He’s not exactly new to the house since he always went there for sleepovers and asked Yin’s help with his studies…but today is different…everything gonna change after tonight is over.

            “My parents are out of town for the weekend…so we’re basically alone…” Mark said closing and locking the door behind him.

            “P…”

            “Hmm? What is it?”

            “Nothing…”

            “Why don’t you go up to my room first? I need to check everything locked up properly…”

            “Su…sure…” War went up the stairs.

*This is it War…just let everything go and flow with it!* War kept repeating the chant in silent.

Yin took a deep breath before twisting the door knob. It’s finally happening…he didn’t expect War would come up to him with such request but there he was standing, about to enter his room where everything will be done. Sure he hesitated at first but after thinking what happened between War and Jeff the other night, it made him uneasy. It might sound a little selfish, but it’s better for him to do it rather than having War going to some other guy. He loved War far too much to let him go like that.

He knew War for years…they were good friends even when he was two years older that War. Over the years, Yin felt an attraction towards the younger one but decided to ignore the feelings for the sake of their friendship. Things can go awkward if War didn't feel the same way he did and he don't want to risk it.

*Take a deep breath and just forget everything…clear your mind and just go with the flow…* Yin inhaled and turned the door knob.

War sat at the edge of the bed when Yin walked in.

            “I see that you’ve cleaned up a little…” War said, trying to lighten up the mood and take off his nervousness.

            “Yeah…I figured out that I could at least make the place presentable…”

Yin pulled War up to his feet. Wrapping his arms around War’s slender waist, he drew their distance closer.

            “War…”

            “Yes...yes P…” War stuttered. Their faces were inches away.

            “I’m gonna ask you for one last time…are you absolutely sure about this?”

            “Yes P…I’m positively sure…”

            “Well then…”

When Yin’s lips touched War’s own, his eyes closed shut. The kiss was tentative, as Yin grazed his lips over, testing the water.