THE 'V' CARD Part 1/2

“I want you to take my virginity…”

Yin almost choked on the soda he was drinking; spilling almost quarter of it on his shirt and some of it made their way into his nostrils.

            “What?” he said between coughs. Yin looked around the small cafe and saw a few eyes were on him. He reached for the tissue and wiped his stained shirt and blew the remaining soda in his nose. So much for maintaining an image…

            “You heard me…I want you to take my virginity…” War said, fiddling with his trembling fingers.

            “War…this is not the time or the place to play…and that issue…it’s not something that we…I mean you…to joke about.” Yin stared at the younger guy sitting in front of him.

            “I’m not joking P…I’m dead serious…” War looked at Yin.

Afraid that someone would hear their conversation, Yin decided to take War out of the café and the both of them went to a small park at the end of the block.

            “War…”

            “P…I’m serious ok? I’m not kidding…and this is definitely not a joke…”

Yin paced back and forth, thinking hard about what War had just said to him.

            “Can you please explain all of this from the beginning? I didn’t expect to hear anything about virginity when I agree to meet you today.”

            “Well…” War hesitated. He took a deep breath and exhale. “Well…there is this guy…”

            “Guy?” Yin frowned.

            “Yeah…a guy…I liked him…a lot…it’s been for a while…”

            “Are you dating this guy?”

            “Not exactly…I mean…not officially since I haven’t had the chance to tell him how I felt…”

            “Then what’s with this sex talk then? I think you should at least date the guy for a while before sleeping with him…”

            “I know that…it’s just…I don’t want to be some awkward virgin when I finally get together with him…you know…to save myself from the embarrassment…” War fidgeting in his seat. His heart was racing with every passing minute.

            “There’ nothing wrong with that…” Yin sat on the bench next to War. “Having sex takes a lot of things…is not just about pleasure…it’s involves trust…and doing it out of love…not being forced or just because you have to do it.”

            “I trust you P…that’s why I’m asking you…”

            “It’s not that easy War…this is a huge deal…you just don’t ask a stranger to take your virginity…”

            “You’re not a stranger…I know you…” War cut Yin’s word.

Yin sighed. He didn’t know how to tackle this kind of problem…it’s not like he get asked to deflower a virgin that often…hell, this was his first time…and by someone he knew. This is hard…

            “Wanarat…”

            “Fine…if you don’t want to…I’ll just ask P' Jeff…I believe he’s more than willing to help me…”

Yin’s ears stung at the name. Jeff…he hated that name. Not because he was jealous of his looks or money…he hated Jeff for his wild behavior. Jeff was known to be some sort of player…a Casanova…he dated both men and women, sleep with them and dumped them like unwanted piece of trash when he feel that he didn’t need them anymore.