DANGEROUS LOVE

Foul stench greeted War's nose as soon as he was concious...his hands were tied behind him and being blindfolded on top of it. His mind raced trying to track back what had happened to him. The last thing he remembered that he was at a restaurant, meeting with a potential client...he left the place and then he felt someone grabbed him from the back and then everything went black.

'Someone finally decided to wake up and join the party...' An unfamiliar voice echoed.

*Not again...* War sighed.

Somebody yanked away War's blindfold and he finally get to see his surroundings...an abandoned warehouse...classic...few men dressed in silk shirts with slacks scattered around, guarding the place. A man sitting not far away, staring at him.

'I guess you're the boss?' War said, raising an eyebrow.

'You bet I am!' He glared at War.

'So, you probably do this to threaten my husband Yin right?'

The man seemed confused with War's calm demeanors. He doesn't look scared like a guy that just has been kidnapped...at all.

'This happened before...it's nothing new...' War chuckled.

'Is this funny to you? Do you actually know who I am?' The guy screamed. War just winced because the loud echo, but still maintained a calm and peaceful expression.

'Care to tell me then?' War scoffed.

'I'm Chun, leader of Bang Khen's Black Crow gang...' He said smugly.

'Nice to meet you Chun...so, what's this about? Did my husband do something to you?'

Meanwhile...

Yin was pacing back and forth inside his office as his right hand man clicking away on the laptop.

'Anything yet?' He asked anxiously.

'Just a few minutes boss...we're almost there!' Boom said quickened his movements.

'I swear somebody gonna lose their head if anything happened to my husband!' Yin seethed with anger.

Yin was a well known underground businessman, heir and leader of the Wong Family, one of the top mafia families in Thailand. They own many major buildings and businesses across Bangkok and other major cities. With that title came with danger, enemies and threats. This isn't the first time War had been kidnapped, so Yin insisted that his husband have bodyguards with him all the time but he knew the older one won't listen to him.

'You're the one who needs bodyguards, you're the leader of Wong Family, not me...I'm just a regular architect...'

'But you're tied to me! They know if they can't get to me, they will come after you! And I can't forgive myself if anything happened to you...'

'Relax...if anything happen I know martial arts...just the basic though...'

'Baby!'

'Got it boss!' Boom shrieked.

Yin rushed towards him.

'It's Chun's people...only his lackeys wore those tacky silk shirts...'

'Chun of Black Crow?'

'Yeah...I guess they're mad we're making ties with Thutanukul clan and swipe Bang Khen...' Boom said.

'Did you track War's phone gps?'

'Yeah...looks like they held him in at the old shooting range warehouse...'

'Gather up our people!'

'Yes sir!'

'If Yin didn't go behind my back and make deals with that bastard Leo, I would've own Bang Khen!' Chun walked towards War.

'Are you sure about that? I mean...I highly doubt it...with how your men looks, it's better for Bang Khen's future...' War laughed.

A slap echoed thoughout the warehouse and War winced at the pain.

'Do you think I'm joking?' Chun roared in anger.

War could taste the blood at the corner of his mouth. That was a hard slap.

'You really should've never done that...I'm sure you're gonna regret it when my husband gets here...' War knew Yin's temper and when it comes to his safety, anyone should know better than messing with War.

'Do you think I'm afraid with that son of a bitch?'

'Well, you should be...you're holding hostage his husband.'

'Let him come and I'll show you how I deal with that low life!' Chun said smugly.

*You're lucky if you're able to speak when Yin is done with you...*

Yin was getting anxious as he drove towards the location where War were held at...hoping that the older one didn't get seriously injured. He remembered the last time War got kidnapped, he suffered fractured wrist with multiple bruises and Yin almost wipe out the entire gang for hurting War.

A truck ran through the side of the warehouse startling everyone on site. Few cars sped into the large space and War immediately recognised the familiar fleet of black vehicle.

*He's here...*

Yin got off the car followed by his army of subordinates, equipped with guns and rifle.

'Take another step Chun and I'll put a bullet through your skull...' Yin said aiming his own gun at Chun. 'I've got all the area surrounded and you better surrender if you want your people to live.'

Chun looked around and saw Yin's subordinate already captured his lackeys.

'You okay babe?' Yin said as he untied the rope on War.

'Been better...'

Yin looked at War's face and noticed the red marks on War's cheek and traces of blood at the corner of his husbands mouth.

'Did he do this?' Yin asked...anger gradually rise up within him.

'Yeah...warned him tho but he wouldn't listen.'

War got up as Yin freed him from the bound. 'Go easy on him ok sweetheart?' War patted Yin's chest. 'He's just mad you took over his territory. I'll see you later?'

'I'll be home as soon as I'm done here...' Yin gave War a quick peck on the temple. 'I love you...'

'I love you more...Gulf, lets go, drive me home...' War said to one of Yin's subordinate.

'Yes Khun War...'

Yin watched as War leaving the warehouse and when the car out of his sight, his attention went back to Chun who was already kneeling in front of him.

'So, you're the one who dare to lay a hand on my husband...'

A kick landed on Chun's chest, sending the man tumbling backward.

'Please! Don't kill me!' Chun begged.

'You know, my husband did request that I go easy on you...he's such a softie...but guess what, I'm not him...'

Yin hand his gun to Boom and took out a combat knife from the holster.

'Let see which dirty hand should you lose first...'

Loud scream filled area soon after.

******************

A/n : sorry for the corny title 😂😂😂😂 enjoy reading and don't forget to leave a comment😍😍😍😍