Stuck With You

'So what are you saying? You don't love me anymore?' Yin said staring at War. The other guy just sat there across from him with unreadable expression on his face.

'That pretty much sums it up.' War said nonchalantly.

'What's is wrong with you War?' Yin asked. 'It seems like you've changed.'

'I am changed...and I think we should stop seeing each other...'

'But why? Did I do something wrong? Tell me if I did and I won't do it again.'

Yin tried to reach for War's hand but he pulled away.

'Let's just stop here ok?'

'But why?'

'Because I don't love you anymore!' War's voice echoed, silencing the the noise Yin was hearing.

'War...'

'I'm sorry but that's the truth...'

'Is this a prank?' Yin looked around. 'Tell me where's the camera...War...'

'There's no prank or whatsoever...let's just break up for good...'

'War...please...'

'Can we do this like civilised adult?'

'What did I do wrong?'

'Nothin...'

'Is there someone else?'

'Well...there's no use hiding it...yes, I'm seeing another guy...'

Yin couldn't believe what he was hearing. War actually cheating on him?

'You're kidding right? This is not funny anymore War.'

'I'm sorry...but I love him now...'

A guy came to the table.

'Babe, are you ready to go?'

Yin looked up and immediately recognised him.

'Prom?'

Prom was one of Yin's close friends. They hang out together most of the time and he didn't expect that War would go behind him with someone Yin considered as a family.

'I'm sorry Yin...' Prom said, as he held War's hand, lacing their fingers. 'One thing led to another...and now me and P'War are together.'

'How could you...what about Benz?' Yin's almost stuttered, too shocked upon the revelation laid in front of him.

'I've broke up with him...' Prom replied. 'Can we go now?'

'Sure...'

War got up from his seat.

'I'll pack up your stuff and have someone send it to your place...don't look for me anymore and let's just pretend we never knew each other...'

Linking his arm with Prom's, the pair walked out the cafe with a smile, looking at each other lovingly.

World seemed to stand still for Yin. The love of his life just left him for another man. He quickly dashed to the door, trying to catch War. He can't just give up...he knew he can convince War to come back to him.

'War! Wait!'

Yin screamed War's name but the guy war already across the street, getting into Prom's black Mercedes.

'War!'

Without looking, Yin ran towards the car...loud honking were heard, and the last thing Yin saw was bright light coming his way.