LOVE IN THE OFFICE #1

'Mr. War, please come to my room now...and bring yesterday's meeting data with you...' Yin  Anan Wong, also know as Director Yin said as soon as he walked into the office.

'Yes sir!' War answered immediately, rummaging through the files on his table.

'What's wrong with him?' Bever whispered as his eyes trailed the cold director.

'I dunno...he seemed perfectly fine yesterday...' War said with a frown.

'Maybe he had a fight with his lover or something...' Benz chuckled.

'That could be the reason...' Bever nodded.

'I better go now before he explode...' War quickly made his way towards the director's private office.

Soft knock were heard at the door and Yin immediately stopped what he was doing.

'Come in...' He said gently.

'Director Yin...' War bowed. He put the file he was holding on Yin's desk. 'Here's the file you asked for...'

'Hmm...' Yin replied shortly.

'If there's nothing else I'll just excuse myself...' War bowed again.

'Hold it right there Mr. War...'

Yin got up from his leather seat and sat at the edge of his desk.

'Where did you go last night? Why didn't you answer my call?' Yin stared at War.

'I went out for a drink with some friends...and I left my phone at home...'

'You really have a talent making me worried sick huh?'

'You're worried about me? Gee thanks...' War rolled his eyes, unamused.

'What's that supposed to mean?'

'I dunno...you tell me.'

'Is this about my matchmaking date last night?' Yin smiled.

Yin walked towards War and wrapped his arms around the smaller man.

'Why are you smiling? The girl is that beautiful huh?'  War glared.

'No...I'm just happy that you're actually jealous...'

'My own boyfriend went to a matchmaking date with another girl...am I suppose to throw a party or something?'

'Look...I told that girl that I'm already seeing someone...' Yin tightened his embraced. 'And make yourself available tonight, we're having dinner with my family?'

'What? Your family?' War's eyes widened.

'Yup...I've told them about you and they wanna meet...'

'But...what if...'

'They gonna love you babe...'

'So can I leave early today? I need to get ready physically and mentally...'

'Not until you finish your work...'

'So much for having a director as your boyfriend...' War pouted.

'Hey, I gotta draw the line between work and personal...' Yin chuckled.

'Which one are you now? My boss or my boyfriend?'

'I can be both...'

A kiss landed on War's lips.

'Hey, we're in the office!' War hit Yin's chest.

'We're in my office...who dare to barge in...so, I'll pick you up at 8...'

'Fine...'

'Great...' Yin kissed War's cheek.

'Can you release me now? I have to finish my work or my boss would turn to a monster of rage...'

'Is that what they call me behind my back?'

'Not gonna say anything...' War stuck his tongue out before disappeared behind the door.