MAGNETIC Part 1/3

'I can't do this anymore Yin...' War sighed. 'I just can't...'

'What is wrong with you?' Yin narrowed his eyebrows.

'You!'

'Me?'

'It's the fourth time you missed our date this month...' War stared at his boyfriend.

'So you're keeping tabs now?'

'Are you kidding me Yin Anan Wong?' War just couldn't believe what Yin just said to him.

'I missed one date and you're getting emotional on me...it's just a date.'

'Just a date? It was my birthday! Or did you forgot about that too?'

Yin went silent. He totally have forgotten about War's birthday. He forgot about it last year but the guy was kind enough to forgive him.

'Babe...I'm so sorry...' Yin tried to held War's hand but the latter pulled away.

The small space filled with deafening silence.

'Let's break up...'

'What?' Yin trying to process what War just said.

*Did he just...*

'Let's break up...' Was said again.

'Are you serious?' Yin frowned. He can't believe War actually said those words.

'Isn't it the right thing to do? It's obvious you don't give a shit about me anymore...' There's sadness in War's tone.

'You know that's not true!'

'Is it Yin? Because I really doubt it right now...'

'Do you think it's easy for me?'

'So that's why we should stop this while we can...'

'Have you thought this through?'

'I'm tired of feeling like this Yin...'

'Fine...if you want that break up so much, then let's break up!' Yin's tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

'Fine!'

War got out of the car and Yin speed away.

*****************

'This is the 6th time you and Yin broke up...it's nothing new to me P...' Gulf said as he watch War putting Yin's stuff inside a large brown box.

'It's different this time...' War stared at his cousin.

'I heard that before...' Gulf sat on War's bed.

'We're not getting back together.'

'Heard that too...and in that exact order.'

War just stared at Gulf.

'What? It's true...you two have been together for almost 4 years...you break up then get back together...break up again and get back together again...what is the difference this time around huh?' Gulf looked at War.

'The difference is...' War paused. He can't continue his words further.

'See? I could bet my whole fortune that you two gonna get back together soon enough...' Gulf rolled his eyes. He had witnessed countless of War and Yin's break up.

'Get ready to be broke then cause Yin and I aren't getting back together.'

'Yeah right...'

Meanwhile...

'Seriously Yin?' Mew looked at his best friend.

'Yup!' Yin nodded.

'Are you sure this won't be your...' Mew made an air quote. 'Supposed break up where you'll get back together a week later?'

'What do you mean?'

'If I'm not mistaken...you two broke up two months ago and a week later I heard you banging him against the wall that I have to stay at the hotel to protect my ears from the noise you two were making.' Mew shook his head, erasing the event from his mind.

Yin glared at Mew.

'What? It is true.'

Yin can't deny Mew's words. He and War had broke up countless of time in the 4 years they were together...but somehow, they miraculously get back together...but he wasn't so sure this time around.