An Undefeatable Love

By Scoobydoo353

"Or what? You gon snitch on me?" I look him up and down "Yeah." "Is there a way I could 'talk' you out of it... More

Prologue: Nana and Grandkids
Chapter 1: The Present
Chapter 2: The 3 Oops
Chapter 3: Tutoring Fights and Fun
Chapter 4: Let's talk about this
Chapter 5: Party for One
CHARACTERS!
Chapter 6: Confession Time
Chapter 7: Not on Nana's table
Chapter 8: Milk to Milk
Chapter 9: Kiss Kiss Fall in Love
New Cover!
Chapter 10: Late Date Night
Chapter 11: Head Out
Chapter 11.5: After Head Out
Chapter 12: Broken Ceramic Doll
Chapter 13: No time to Finish
Chapter 14: Liquor Courage
Chapter 15: Nana, you okay?
Chapter 16: Mov-in Day
Chapter 17: Books and Bruises
Chapter 18: Drop Dead
Chapter 19: Black Hypocrite
Chapter 20: Not a Daddy's Girl
Shorts: Tricked to Kiss
Chapter 22: Gas Money Needed
Chapter 23: I Shoulda Got U Flowers
Chapter 24: A Couple of Fights
Chapter 25: Can You Handle Me?
Chapter 26: Delivery
Shorts: Sing a Happy Song
Shorts: Puberty's Favorite
Chapter 26.5: Deliver Some News
Shorts: Puberty's Least Favorite
Chapter 27: Poof Be Gone
Shorts: M + T
Chapter 28: A Surprise Visit from Planned Parenthood
Short: Sitting In a Tree
Chapter 29: Stolen Pills
Chapter 30: Evil Twin Attack
Chapter 31: The Final Countdown
Chapter 32: Graduates of 1979!
Chapter 32.5: Congrats, We finished!
Chapter 33: Snack RUN!
Chapter 34: Life vs Alive
Chapter 35: I'm Selfish
Chapter 36: One More.
Chapter 37: The Letter
Chapter 38: All Aboard!
Chapter 39: A Speed Through
Chapter 40: Field Trip
Chapter 41: Schedule Delays
Chapter 42: A Man In Uniform
Post: Dear Mamma
Chapter 43: Week One on the Job
Chapter 44: Be Who You Are

Chapter 21: Soaked

531 14 27
By Scoobydoo353

Megan's Pov:

I pop a pill into my mouth and swallow it with some water before crawling back into bed. It's morning, and I'm worried about how much he came in me that the one I took last night wasn't enough.

After a long night, I'm sore and bruised in a good way, so I'm trying to hide under my blanket as long as I can. Also, I really don't think I have the strength to even pull my blanket off either. 

What really wore me out was the bathtub part. There was no running or even wiggling, no escape. As soon as his hands grabbed that tub, trapping me between it and him, I was done for. I really wanted to tap out but I couldn't bring myself to do so. I was barely able to pull myself to take a shower right after, I literally felt numb afterwards. 

After scrubbing and soaking in the bath water yesterday, me and Shawn went our separate ways with wobbly legs. Though not after a few kisses, biting, and 'love yous', but none the less finally let each other go and went to our rooms, so imagine my shock when I saw Michelle in my bed. I done forgot she was sleepin in here and happy that I washed up very good.

"MG?" Michelle who still half-sleep calls from behind me, snappin me out my thoughts.

"Yes?" I answer back to her putting my pills away.

"Give me your hand." With no questions asked, I give her my hand. She lays it on her stomach and I do a teethy smile when I feel a little kick where my hand lays. I can't help but coo. 

"That's him, huh?" Michelle sleepily nods her head.

"Wow." I rub her stomach which she's so used to me doing now. At this point, Michelle just let's me do whatever I want to her. When she's done with me rubbing on her, she smacks my hands away so she can stretch.

"Aww, man, I have to get back home. Daddy just got home, and I just up and left." She sits up.

"Nahh, he been gone for so long, we can be gone for a day or two. It ain't gon kill 'im." I try to reassure her. I mean it's true, he had no issue being gone for this long (by choice) so an extra day or two won't make a difference. 

"Megaan-" My door opens and white forehead pops into my room, and the visible eyes open in shock. "Oh, morning Michelle." Shawn quickly remembers that my sister is in my room.

"Good morning, Shawny." She smiles at him. I scoff because all I got was a scoot over and a push that knocked me out my bed earlier.

"Well, you look like you're in a happy mood." Shawn comes completely in my room.

"Well, this-" She gestures between me and Shawn. "makes me smile because I was so right."

"Yeah, you never let us forget." I roll my eyes.

"And won't." She sasses back.

"Whateva."

"Girls!" A loud voice shouts in Nana's house like they ain't got no manners.

"Why you yellin?" Nana shouts back.

"Sorry, mamma." My daddy apologizes.

"Uh huh." Gettin off the hook, daddy runs in my room all happy and stuff.

"Yes?" Michelle sweet voice answers. He comes over and kisses her forehead, and gives her a hug then gives me pats on my back.

"Let's go over to that diner that yo mamma been tellin me bout. She said it's new and all that." He speaks fast when excited, so it took us a while to process what he said. Makes me grateful mamma had me break that habit when I was a kid.

"Okay, but I also want you to meet someone today." Michelle speaks laying a hand on her stomach.

"Who? That boy?" He asks trying to mean.

"If you mean, Bambi then yeah." But Michelle returns the same attitude.

"Bambi? That nigga who had the fucked up legs?" 

"Yes, and stop talkin bout 'im like that." Michelle gets annoyed and pulls the blankets off of herself. Mich has always been a sensitive soul so imagine how she is now. She could barely stand to hear people call Bambi... Bambi cause of how he got the name.

"Okay okay." He backs off. Seein how that was approved, I join in too.

"Can I bring a date too?" I throw my head to Shawn who he ignored when he came in.

"Uhhhh, I'll think bout that. I'm still tryna-" He bends down closer to us. "get used to 'im bein around."

"Ion get how. He's always been around." I cross my arms at that stupid reason.

"I ain't been around the whole time. Stop talkin back to me like you grown cause I'll say no." He threatens like as if it'll do something.

"And I don't have to go." Truly though I don't want to.

"What's the issue? Huh?" He dramatically asks seeing that his threat doesn't bother me.

"Nothin. I just want to bring my boyfriend with me out to eat with my family."

"Yeah, daddy. Let Shawny go out with us. I mean it's not like your permission matters, cause he's Nana's child. What she says goes. So, this could be a good chance to get to know him, nicely." Michelle says so angelic. 

"Aight." He tsk and leaves my room.

"It took Michelle to get involved for you to go? That's pitiful." I shake my head.

"He just loves me more." Michelle jokes and blows a kiss at me which I laugh at. But you just don't know how right you are.

"Keep dreamin." I stick my tongue out at her.

"Man, I'm so hungry." She climbs out the bed holding her stomach.

"If I was you I'd wait in here for a little bit cause if I'm right the smell of eggs makes you gag?" Shawn hints that food is on the stove.

"Oh, yeah. He loves them, but hates the smell." She smacks her belly like some would do to a ham. Why she so aggressive?

"Aight, chilren, breakfast ready." Nana's voice is loud enough where we can hear her.

"On my way." She waddles to the room. "Don't end up like me." She tells us before leaving us in here by ourselves. Shawn was about to close the door but...

"Uh uh, you two leave that do open." Nana yells from the kitchen and I deflate onto my mattress. Just two minutes? Just two minutes to ourselves.

"Yes ma'am." I say flat.

"Too bad I ain't scared to kiss you while it's open." Shawn holds my cheek to pull me in for kisses but we can't get a moment of peace when...

"Yall nasty." Deon says standing in my door way drinking orange juice.

"Why you say that?" I mean he kiss Coiya unless he heard us last ni-

"Close the door."

"Dumbass, didn't you hear Nana tell us to keep it open? You right by the kitchen."

"Well, since you so smart, shouldn't it be obvious that I didn't?" Tired of his bullshit I throw a pillow at him to kick him out. He just kicks it back in, bucking at me causing some of his juice to spill on his shirt. He mumbles to himself when he walks away.

"Now, that he gone." I slide my hand into Shawn's hair to pull him back. Our lips are just a cm away when...

"Yuck!" Well there's a voice I haven't heard in awhile. 

"Monica." I say in disbelief as I watch her walk into my room and step over my pillow.

"Si, es yo in the flesh." She does a pose as she presents herself.

"Hey, Monica, nice to see you as always, but could you like, I don't know, leave for a minute?" Shawn rudely sends a hint.

"As much as I'd like to, I volunteered to get yall porque hay gente here, and Charles is waitin on you." She points at me.

"Fine." I swing the blankets off of me. The blanket only shows above my torso.

"Ohh." Monica winces as she looks at me.

"What?" I asks. Getting the obvious hint, I look down at myself. There's a straight line of bites that goes all the way down between my boobs. I don't even try to hide the glare I send to Shawn who's trying his hardest not to look at me. Just whistling looking at the corner of my ceiling. 

"You gotta scarf or turtleneck you can wear? You gonna need it." She points around my neck and chest area.

"Got it." I shoot her a thumbs up before throwing the blankets off me completely. I only have one foot touch the floor before I hear Monica again.

"Ay dios! And have some long pants on." Monica slaps a hand over her eyes and closes the door behind her. I look at my legs, and then give a deadpanned look to Shawn who's so smug about my situation. A trail on my inner thighs too. 

"I'm gonna have to disagree with her, disrespectfully." Shawn smiles wrapping an arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

"Shawn, you gon make Nana come in here next. Stop." I try to sound serious, but it was in vain because he doesn't stop. Not that I'm complaining.

"Oh well." His lips press against mine, and I return the same pressure. His hands on my waist slides down to butt as I wrap my arms around him.

"We gotta-" Kiss. "go-" Kiss. "before they-" and my door is swung open.

"Aht aht, c'mon. I don told yall already so dont be mad at mothafuckin me." Nana grabs Shawn's hand and drags him out the room. His lips still puckered out and arm reached out towards me. I can't help but chuckle at his deprived state. 

"Get dress and c'mon outta here." Even though she sounds serious, she giggles at me before closing the door.

I smile back, of course, but pout when the door closes. I got it bad and it's only gettin worst.

I change my clothes and get ready for the day. I had already brushed my teeth before takin that mornin pill cause mornin breath and drinking water is nasty. When I exit my room, I hear all the chatter in the living room, and can tell there's a lot of fuckin people in this house right now.

"Oh, she finally came out." My aunt announces. My uncle Tilo sits next to her shakin his head. I see what Monica meant. Aunts, uncles, cousins, folks I ain't never seen before are all in this house. Well this is embarrassing.

"Oye, MG." Monica calls for me from the kitchen. I hurry in there.

"Yes?" She hands me a plate and a cup of juice.

"I ain't know you meant this much people were here." I take a sip watching the kitchen entrance.

"Oh yeah, they here because of Charles."

"Oh." I begin eating not wanting to hear more about him. I'm midway through a bite when Monica puts the stirring spoon down.

"I want to say sorry." Monica pulls out a chair to sit next to me.

"Why?" I mean it ain't like she did anything.

"For ignoring you these past few days. I had a long talk with Anthony, and we working on it but there has been some truths that came out." She lays on my shoulder.

"Somethin I can know?" I discreetly ask if she can tell me. She shakes her head.

"Got it." I say then eat the rest of my breakfast in peace. Munching on my breakfast, this thought hits me.

"Wait... Is he here with you?" I ask suddenly. I don't know what I expected when I asked that.

"Yep, outside with Deon and Shawn." She nods her head slowly. I know she said they workin on it but it seems like they still are kinda upset at each other. Well, Monica to him.

"Pero no lo preocupas. He won't and shouldn't be saying anything out of place." She reassures me. An evil grin grows on her face, and I feel a matching one lifting on mine. 

"Okay, I see you. You got him wrapped around yo little finger." I hold a finger out like wrapping a string around it.

"You can say that." She shrugs with a smile on her face.

"Wow, I feel left out." Coiya pops up in the door way.

"C'mon in." We smile at each other.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Well good to hear y'all made up. He been mopin around here like this his house." I roll my eyes at the memories of him on the couch. Deon sleeping on the toilet with all his clothes still on. Him sleeping on the counter in the kitchen. Him sleeping in my bed and a box of cereal spilled all over him. 

"Yeah?" She asks like she couldn't believe it.

"Yeah." And that's a smile that's gonna be on her face all day.

"Baby!" Speak of the devil himself, and unfortunately, he will appear.

"Yes?" Coiya turns in Monica's lap to see what Deon wants.

"Come outside real quick."

"Why?" She asks annoyed. Yep, they back.

"Bambi, here finna meet they daddy." With that being said, Coiya is out the kitchen along with Deon.

"Y'all messed up for that." I say but Monica gets up too and is out the kitchen.

"Might as well." I go outside too.

"You ain't got to be nervous. He know I beat yo ass for 'im." Deon gives Bambi a pat on the shoulder.

"Man, shut up." He pushes Deon's hand off his shoulder. 

"I got this." Bambi says popping his collar and making his way into the house. Watching him go in, I'm caught off guard when someone( I know who) wraps their arms around me.

"So about last night?" He brings it up teasingly.

"Whata bout it?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Feel up for a part 2?" He smirks at me. I can feel myself become shy under his eye. He's so serious right now, I know cause he hasn't even blinked yet. I'm still sore from last night.

"What yall talkin bout over there bein all nasty?" I don't even have to look over to see who said that.

"Don't you got a girlfriend that can keep yo bird brain occupied?" I question back.

"What if I already tried to hang out, and she kicked me away?"

"That's too damn bad."

"Megan! Stop all that damn cussin!" Nana yells from inside.

"Yes ma'am." Deon laughs at me.

"And Deon stop messin with ha." Rollin my eyes at him before catchin sight of my little Princess glowing in the sun sitting down. I didn't even know she was out here.

"Why ain't you inside with 'im?" I ask her curious. 

"He wanted to do it by himself." She shrugs.

"You don't even want to go in there and take a peek." Deon asks shocked at how she could be missin such a show.

"Yeah, I do but the door too far." I give her a deadpanned looked.

"Don't look at me like that." She crosses her arms. "I am pregnant." She slaps on her stomach again.

"Hey, y'all get ready, we gon head over to the diner inna bit." My mamma tells us poking her head outside. I ain't even see her in the house.

"Hey, mamma." I wave at her.

"Hey baby." She blows a kiss to me before goin back in. Well, my whole family is here. Feels foreign to even say that. My daddy- Oh yeah, my daddy.

"Waita minute, Monica, you said my daddy was lookin for me."

"He was but I guess not anymore." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Oh, he didn't want nothin." Michelle tells me.

"So why was he tryna rush me?"

"Cause you was with your boyfriend." She changes her voice when she says boyfriend but then stands up.

"Aight, you convinced me. I'm goin in." She waddles her way into the house.

"She's so cute." Monica pouts in cute.

"Yeah, she is." I agree with a smile on my face.

"Whata bout me?" Shawn asks with a pout.

"You ugly as hell." I tell him which he frowns at.

"I'm sure someone else would disagree with you." He teases.

"Who? Rebecca?" 

"Ughh, I was thinkin Deon or Nana but that's a correct answer too." He shoots finger guns at me with a wink. I scoff punchin his arm, softly.

"Why you girls so abusive?" Deon asks watching us.

"Ion know, why y'all so damn annoyin?" I ask back

"You mamma." He fires back but winces when he remembers who he talkin bout. Imma just say it like this, my mamma is his favorite Aunty...Period.

"Yeah, and don't forget it." I buck at him.

"Oh, you tryna fight?" He jumps down where I'm at.

"You smarter than you look." I meet him halfway.

"I've been waitin to whoop you ass." He pushes my shoulder.

"And I've been waitin to shut you the fuck up." I punch his arm harder than I did Shawn's. He twitches his head to the side bouncing his shoulders. 

"Oh it's like that?" He posts up.

"Hell yeah." I do too and attack first with tickling his sides to which he lets out a girly squeal and laugh.

"That's cheatin." Yeah, cause this is lightwork. 

"Ain't no rules in this game." I tickle him til he on the ground.

"Hell nah, Im not gon let you beat me in front of my girl." He tries to break free and grab my wrists rollin over so I'm on the ground. He begins to pinch my sides and stomach.

"Ay!" I shout when one really hurt. Aight, I was bein nice but not anymore.

We get serious( not that serious) using headlocks and wrestling on the ground. 

"Get yo heavy ass off me, girl." Deon speaks loud tryna stop me from punchin him. He holding one hand up to defend himself and another trying to catch one of my hands. He's not doing much for himself at the moment.

"Then give up cause you ain't getting the last hit."

"The hell I ain't." He snaps his neck at me. Just like his mamma. He manages to catch one of my fists and use it to his advantage. His sudden energy boost felt like a video game character reviving. 

He sends a good push to my shoulder knockin me off a little and get his soft ass punches in. I can't help but laugh at how goofy he is. 

"Yeah, yeah. Now it's my turn."

"You hit like a bitch." I tell him, and then his hits start getting harder. I continue laughing to play it off that they are starting to hurt. He got some thin ass knuckles.

"Oh hell nah." Monica says runnin in to help me. She grabs around Deon's neck and tries to pull him off of me. His eye widen as though his life flashed before his eyes. 

"What?!" Deon uses a hand to stop Monica from 'accidentally' chocking him.  "Anthony, get yo girl." Now Anthony joins in to get Monica, but he doesn't do much to stop her.

"Nah, man." Coiya runs in to get Anthony. She basically booty bumped him and he tripped over Deon's leg. It was entertaining watching him try to stop his fall. 

"Coiya, babe, why you helpin them? You should be on my side." Deon says offended, and betrayed.

"Boobs before dudes." Coiya simply says before stoppin Anthony who came back to get Monica. When there's an opening, I send little attacks to Deon's stomach like he did me. I throw a blow after blow, even sneaked a full pinch of skin.

"Ayyy, girl, that one kinda hurt." He tries to block himself, but failing.

"Shawn! Shawn! Man! Help me!" Deon lays on his back dog piled seeking help as his other helper is fighting two at a time, and he has yet to apologize so if he touches me then I'll fuck everyone's mood up.

Shawn stomps his way to help his best friend, and I aight havin that.

"If you help 'im, you can forget round 2." He freezes where he at me with a look of betrayal. Yeah, nigga, you aint gettin no pussy if you pick him over me.

"Wha-" He points at him then look behind himself like I was probably talkin to someone else.

"Deadass?" He asks in disbelief.

"Deadass." He looks between me and Deon several times before closin his eyes and runnin over to pull me off but failing.

"Hahaha, he picked me!" Deon taunts in my face. 

"That's alright cause the rest of this minute fight decided his whole night. He gon have to put up with you." I lay my whole hand flat on Deon's stomach to push on it like I'm giving someone CPR. He lurches forward as far as he could and fighting to stop me from pushing more pressure against his stomach.

"Shawn, don't let yo sacrifice go to waste." He gurgles as I push my hand down back to back. I was enjoying the pain he looked in. He talked all that shit, now he gon end up havin to take one. Damn shame.

I had lost focus. Too occupied with Deon, I never knew Shawn left until I was being sprayed with water.

"I got you, man." He smiles evilly at me as he spray directly at me then at Monica who hair was done so nicely and now it was mush, then at Coiya who used Anthony as a shield. 

"Shawn!" Everyone but Deon shouts as we all get wet but he just laughs like a maniac. 

"Run, Deon!" And he does. He gets away, and we all chase him after him. He sprays anyone who gets too close to him. Me? I'm already wet so I let him spray me until I reach him. 

I fight Shawn for the hose and is even able to turn it so it sprays him too. Smiles on our faces never go away. Even when I shot a load of water up his nose. Serves him right for messing up my hair too.

"I hope savin 'im was worth it." I say before snatching the hose out his hand and passing it to Monica who sprays Anthony and Deon in complete anger. She's not even playin anymore, not even a smile on her face when she spray Shawn in the face using her finger on the hold to add pressure. She goes back to Deon who's laughin about her hair being messed up.

"She's pissed." Shawn says scared after blowing all the water out his nose. I nod my head in agreement.

"Y para tu, gringo!" She turns back over to him but he uses me as a shield to block himself from water. Picks me up and move me where ever he goes. It doesn't stop Monica, she keeps going getting the little pieces of him she can see. I couldn't go anything but just block the water with my hands. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" We freeze when someone shouts from the porch. Everyone from inside is watching us soaked teenagers. Monica stand there with the hose still in her hand, shaking. 

"Now, y'all too old for this." Nana stand there with her hands on her hips shaking her head.

"Na-" She holds her hand up turning her head away from us. 

"Go on and get y'all selves cleaned up. Coiya, Monica and Anthony go home and come back, I'm givin ya 20 minutes, and that's it." The three scurry home to change, slipping every few seconds as their shoes are wet too.

"Now you three." Nana squints her eyes at us. "Get yall asses in the house." I try to get down but Shawn still holds me up.

"Boy, if you don't put ha down." Down I go and we quickly get in the house but not before seeing uncle Tilo kick Deon in the butt and him running off holding it. It took my whole bein not to crack a smile.

But the war was over when my mamma slaps my butt. While. Wet. I hold where she hit me and stare at her in betrayal but none the less keep goin.

"You too." She slaps Shawn's back who had been laughing at us. The sound of impact was loud. I just know a handprint will be left on him.

I hurry to my room and peel my clothes off. Jumping out of my jeans and throwing my pile of wet clothes together, I dry off with a clean shirt from my drawer and put another one on. Unfortunately, I'm out of clean pants so the skirt I stole from Monica will do. At least this skirt covers the marks.

"Oh god, my hair." I say when I catch a glimpse of it in the mirror. I do what I know and put a hairband around my head so it'll air dry and puff out.

"This'll do and it's kinda cute." A skirt with spandex and another turtleneck as I did see my neck and it was awful, not awful as ugly but to go out in public.

"C'mon." Deon knocks on my door and I open it up.

"Let's go." We run out the front door to see folks talking and gettin in their cars.

"Hey, we ridin in mines." Shawn taps his car, and we hop in.

"We goin to go get Coiya and Monica then Anthony then we meet the grown ups at the diner." He speaks like it's been planned out. 

"I can't believe we did that." I laugh as we pull off from the house. We pass Nana who still has her hands on her hips glaring at us.

"Me eitha man." He cheeses.

"Did that kick hurt?" I joke.

"Did that slap hurt?" He jokes back.

"Hell yeah." We all answer at the same time then laugh.

Pullin up in front of Monica's house. Shawn holds the horn until both Coiya and Monica come runnin out the house. When they're in the car, they barely had the chance to close the door before he pull off to Anthony's.

"Well, that was fun." Coiya says breaking the silence.

"It was." I agree.

"We should go to a pool or something." We stare at the guy in the driver seat. Our eyes blink wondering if he's gonna realize what he suggested. There isn't a pool over here for us. Yes, segregation is over but doesn't mean it'll be easy for us to even enter one.

"Oh god. Let Anthony come out in a hurry cause Shawn speakin without thinkin." Coiya says prays.

"Baby, stop. We inna good vibe right now, let's not ruin it." Deon looks back at her with a serious look. Just one time, Anthony walks out his house and his brother behind him walks up to the car. Deon groans and slouches in his seat.

"Hey yall... Hey MG." He sings my name sweetly.

"Ay, man. Enough of that." Deon tells him.

"You know I'm just playin. It's always fun makin the boyfriend mad." He lifts his eyebrows at Shawn who just sit there with a smile, completely not falling for his trap.

"Didn't work." Shawn leans over to say. Even Shawn's ass know I wouldn't date this crackhead.

"Well, guess I catch yall later." With that Shawn burns off. Well, we are in a rush.

"Ay, man he just playin." Anthony says. We all know he ain't but whateva. We drive past the house to see if they still there and to our surprise: yes.

"Aight, they here, let's go." My uncle Tilo announces and people crank their cars up and take off. We follow behind to the diner. I jump a little when I feel a tug on my collar.

"MG, why you got that turtleneck on? Aint you hot?" Coiya asks pulling it to fan me with it.

"Yeah, a little bit." I say though I was literally burning in it but Shawn was hardheaded and put these bites in visible places. I even thumped his ear when I heard his scoff out a laugh. 

"I don't think you want to see what's under there." Monica tries to hint at her. Coiya looks over at her and points with her eyes towards my neck.

"What?" Coiya dumbass gonna pull the collar down so she can see what Monica's talkin about. Though, it felt good to feel some air on it.

"But they not that noticeable." She says confidently.

"No, you seen the back, not the front." Taking Monica's hint she leans forward to see the front, and I hear her wince. 

"Shawn, why would you do all that?" Coiya asks slappin his shoulder. I send a glare at her and she holds her hands up.

"What?" He ask lifting his shoulder she hit, not bothered.

"You couldn't hide them? You know ha daddy back."

"All the more reason to put them-" I slap his chest. Don't think I was happy to know why he put them there on purpose.

"Yeah, sorry." He says not meaning it at all.

"Mmhmm." I roll my eyes hearing his unapologetic sorry.

"Nasty asses." Deon mumbles under his breath.

When we're close to the diner it's like it happened in slow-mo as we passed a corner where Trey and potheads are hangin around. I really can't believe I dated his bum ass. He really ain't shit, and I happy I ain't even try to chase his ass.

I roll my eyes when we pass him. Got three kids and this the shit he be doin. Maybe he need to do this to pay that damn child support. 

"We here." Shawn announces. 

Skip to the good part, we're seated at a booth isolated from the adults. Well, they right behind us in the next booth but teens are to themselves.

"I ain't been here yet." 

"Me eitha."

"I have." I say.

"Oh yeah with my uncle, right?" Coiya says so loud.

"Yeah."

"You dated ha uncle? I ain't know you was into older men." Trick ask as he slide a chair to sit with us at the booth with us even though his other cousins are here too.

"Nah, he in high school. Same grade as us." 

"Thank you, Megan, for answerin the question that was intended for you." I sarcastically thank Deon.

"They ain't neva said you specific-ly." He pops the c's makin me roll my eyes.

"Y'all order what y'all want?" Uncle Tilo announces to our table.

"Who payin?" Deon ask him.

"Don't worry bout that, just get what yall want that-" He skims through the menu. "that's below $5.00." So basically only a burger basket?

"Man, pops, what if we got our own money?" Deon asks him.

"Then pay for yo own god dam- ow! sorry mamma- pay fo yo own food." He corrects himself.

"Aight, I got mt baby and me." Deon taps her thigh making her smile at him. Cute.

"I'm cool with the burger and fries." Shawn crosses his arms.

"That's all you eva eat." Deon says it like Shawn didn't even need to announce it.

"Ay, y'all saw that buck tooth ass nigga outside?" We hear someone ask behind us. It caught my attention.

"Who?"

"Y'all ain't see that nigga that had a baby on MG? The one with those big ass beaver teeth with that big gap between 'em?" Uncle Tilo talkin like as if I can't hear him.

"I think I know what y'all talkin bout. The one with the three babies the same age?" Someone whose voice I don't recognize joins in.

"Yeah, him. He-" That's all I hear before they start whisperin. No cause they was talkin loud enough where I can hear so why they talkin low now. Don't get it twisted Trey my ex and he can die for all I care, but why they talkin bout 'im?

"MG? You gon order or not?" Deon pulls me out of my focus to hear what the grown folks talkin bout.

"I'll have the burger basket, thank you." I tell the waitress.

"You ain't even listenin... She want a cookies'cream milkshake." Well hell.

"If you knew that, why ain't you answer for me?"

"Cause you got yo damn mouth, but seems like yo ears ain't workin right today."

"Hey, yall, let's not do this now." Coiya intervenes.

"Coi-" The door opens and the bell chimes as someone comes in. Since the grown up are by the door and we're in front of them from the entrance of the door, and my back is turned away from the door. I don't bother turning around to see who came in.

"Aw, told ya." Uncle Tilo laughs out loud. "His bitch ass saw ha."

"Antonio, don't make me-" Nana begins.

"Sorry mamma." He says close from feelin that way.

"Nigga, no you ain't." Nana stresses.

"Yo! Wassu everybody?!" The hell is that? Sounds like someone been smokin too much cigarettes.

I turn around to see Trey and them potheads behind 'im.

"The hell you want?" My uncle Marcus ask him.

"Nothin. Just saw yall pass by so I wanted to holla at ya." He looks at around at everyone but I turn back around before he even gets the chance to see he had my attention.

"Hey, Nana." 

"Hey, Zeke."

"Okayyyy...." He slides over to our table when he can tell she ion want to talk. I can feel the stares of people behind watchin him. He so fuckin awkward.

"How you been?" Why would he even ask me that? He should know after his friend pulled that stunt at that party.

"What you doin over here? You lil crew over there." Deon points at them.

"Deon, ain't nobody even talkin to you. I come here to eat just like everybody else."

"You seem full already with all that powda on yo nose." Trey ignores him and puts his attention on the rest of us This is so weird. I haven't spoken to him since that fight, and I still don't. I ain't got nothin to say to him. It's just uncomfortable.

"It's been a minute since I spoke to any of yall. Damn, yall hittin?" He points between Monica and Anthony. "Damn, you big ass hell." He points at Michelle who frowns at him. The murmurs at the grown ups table continue as we all watch Trey rock where he stands.

"Why are you standin here? Goodbye." Now I'm upset. First of all, he too damn stupid to tell no one wants him here. Two, he talkin bout Michelle when his teeth look like they touch deprived.

"I just wanna-"

"No gives a damn what you wanna do. Why are you here botherin us?"

"Look, on real talk. I just wanted to talk with ya. We ain't-" I cut him off.

"Ion wanna talk to you. Bye, nigga." I wave my hand at him.

"Why you actin like that? You used to be so nice." At this comment Deon clears his throat makin Coiya smack him.

"Trey, what part ain't you getting? The 'dont' or 'wanna'? Leave or move away."

"You datin a cracka, and now you think you can talk to a nigga any way you want."

"Woah!" Many of us say at the same time standing up.

"Watch who you talkin bout." I look at Shawn who got a cocky grin on his face, but then it turns genuine. Yeah, you got a family who gon defend you, might not be blood, but we got you.

"Yeah, nigga, we gon fight fo this one."

"Comin in here thinkin you the shit." 

"I outta-"

"What he do?" Silence. 

My daddy asked makin everybody glare at him. Even the cooks stop working to see why the noisy environment got quiet quick.

"What? Am I supposed to know?"  I cuss him out in my head cause how the fuck he don't know? I told him. Mamma told him. Michelle told him. Nana told him. Uncle Tilo told him. Deon told him. Uncle Marcus told him. And what's worst he was in town at home with us for us to tell him what went on with Trey, our dumbass -drug addict could suck a dick and die on it no longer- friend.

"Don't worry bout it, sir. I was leavin anyway." Trey sends a glare at me before leaving the diner.

"Meg, what he do? Who is he?" Ignored.

"Megan?" He calls me again.

"See, I told you she been actin weird towards me since I got back." And just like that there's whisperin at the table again. Why can't someone else be the topic of the conversation? Let's talk about Deon, Nana or Tri- Not him, but someone.

"I hope everythins alright over here." Our waitress came back to take our orders and bring our milkshakes. I told her what I wanted and she moved on. See now my mood is deflated not because of Trey cause that nigga could die for all I care but cause my daddy didn't know him. My daddy has met him, we were his friends. He was here before Anthony. Now Trey ain't easy to forget and ain't easy to forget what he did.

"I'll be back with yalls food inna bit." With a smile she goes back to the back.

Sitting in my sorrows as pale hand creeps into my mines. I take a peek at Shawn who is talking to Deon and Trick bout some game. A small smile grows onto my face before looking over to talk to Monica and Coiya.

Still ain't gettin no pussy though, traitorous ass bitch.

(a/n: Revised.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
13.3K 348 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
662K 39.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
684K 31.8K 75
She hadn't realized that she was completely naked under him. His hands were everywhere, sending spit of fire on every single spot of her body. He was...