Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

82

519 24 9
By vickie_org

yoongi reclined on the orthodontist chair, it was 8am and he was tired. he had scheduled it so early because the rest of his day was packed with planning the wedding.

"first time i see you at 8am" his orthodontist laughed as he put on some gloves, "i had to come early because i have wedding planning with my fiance later" he chuckled.

the man nodded, yoongi hummed and chose pastel purple this time.

"you'll need top braces again, 4 rubber bands for your bite, and headgear for these teeth" he pointed, yoongi stared.

"what? i can't tell if you're being serious" yoongi said, "why wouldn't i be serious? what color do you want for your top teeth?

yoongi frowned, "happy april fools, why would you choose this day to come to the orthodontist?" the man laughed as he changed yoongi's elastics.

"you scared me! i was going to cry!" he sulked, "yeah, yeah. but i do need to talk to you about something here" his orthodontist said, pointing to one of yoongi's teeth as he showed the boy with a camera.

"mhm?" he spoke, "this tooth went back a lot, so i placed a coil on the wire to make room for it. it's going to creat a slingshot affect for the tooth. i just wanted to tell you because it's going to hurt and i know you have a sensitive pain tolerance"

he nodded with a pout, "thank you"

yoongi

my teeth :(

they hurt :(

jungkook

i can tell ur pouting

yoongi

i can't move my mouth

jungkook

yes u can

yoongi

my teeth hurt ok?

:((((((

jungkook

ah baby

get some ibuprofen

yoongi

i dont want to get up from bed

jungkook

jesus christ

yoongi

amen

now what

jungkook

OHNMY GOSH

i cant help u if u dont help urself

yoongi

okk goodnight

when jungkook got home, the boy was sniffling on their bed with his mouth partly open.

"hey baby, want some medicine?" jungkook asked, yoongi sniffled and nodded.

jungkook sighed as he went to grab some medicine for him. yoongi was the only person who he would grab medicine for and take care of him like this.

"here" he said, yoongi took the medicine and began crying into jungkook's shoulder.

"teeth hurt" he sniffled, showing jungkook his the slingshot tooth, "i know baby. stop crying for me"

yoongi sniffled, "it hurts.. don't wanna plan the wedding, i just want to sleep" he frowned, "just apply some orajel and get dressed" jungkook reassured.

"wow, we've planned a lot, guys" their planner said, yoongi rubbed his jaw.

"is something wrong? you seem a bit out of it" the planner spoke, "i feel nervous.. nervous something will go wrong, i don't know" he said, the planner hummed.

"this is your wedding, don't get so caught up in little things and try to have some fun. focus on what's truly important, celebrating the love you share. i know planning is overwhelming but you guys are doing absolutely amazing and are on top of things" the planner spoke, "thank you, i really appreciate it" yoongi said, bowing to the man.

"oh don't worry. please just have fun at your wedding, i have loved working with your guys" the man smiled, yoongi showed a small smile.

@min_yoongi

hi everyone im sorry for being inactive.. jungkook and i have been planning for our wedding and it's quite time consuming and stressful. and i got bottom braces lol, i wish it was an april fools joke. i actually got them tightened today. my orthodontist told me as an april fools prank that i needed my top braces, 4 elastics, and headgear and i nearly cried. i'll try to go live soon though. im working on a video of just jungkook and i having fun.

6:45PM • 1 Apr 1

jeon_jungkook: ur orthodontist gave u what u deserved
|min_yoongi: im literally in pain. haven't really eaten today
|jeon_jungkook: WHAT i will make u food

yoonkookrings: how is wedding planning going !?
|min_yoongi: pretty good ! we wont have many people at our wedding so not a lot to plan

jkdaesang: cutestt

"i'm going to rip off my teeth"

jungkook hummed as he made macaroni cheese, "please don't, i'm making you mac and cheese and i dont want it to go to waste"

yoongi sighed, "please do something about my pain" yoongi spoke, "if i could work with little children, be a college student, train for MAMA while having braces, you can survive this week. i promise" jungkook spoke.

"but you have a good pain tolerance" yoongi spoke, "i don't think i do. i just take a lot of medicine" jungkook said, yoongi hummed, "but still, my mouth feels like literal hell. it hurts" he sniffled, "oh hyungie.. eat and then go to bed"

yoongi's face reminded jungkook of a kitty. yoongi ate some mashed potatoes with macaroni cheese, a pout on display.

"will you cuddle me?" yoongi asked, jungkook nodded, kissing yoongi's forehead.

"you make living worth it, kook-ah"

jungkook stopped folding organizing his polaroid's, "why are you saying that? are you having bad thoughts?"

yoongi shook his head as he folded clothes, "no, i'm just thinking. like, if i didnt have you, where would i be now? you've helped me with so much. hell, you used to spoon feed me when i came back home" yoongi said as he reflected back.

"i'm sure you would still be okay and made it to a stable point. but i'm glad i'm able to make your efforts worth it"

yoongi showed a small smile, "i would've made it to a stable point but not as happy as i am right now. i'm getting married. also, i have a question"

jungkook hummed, "what's the question?" he asked, "does talking about what happen trigger you?"

jungkook hummed, "depends what way you talk about it. like, you could say what happened when you came home from your attempt and such without triggering me, but talking about how many pills you took and such is triggering. i feel like talking a bit about your attempt will help me now that you mention it"

yoongi smiled, "i'm glad love. i'll see what i can do but just thank you for staying with me through thick and thin" yoongi said, "you're going to make me cry" jungkook frowned, fanning his eyes.

yoongi scooched close to jungkook and caressed his hair, he placed a small kiss on jungkook's lips.

"i love you" yoongi spoke, "love you too. here, i'll gift you this polaroid" jungkook said, it was picture of their hesds touching while they smiled.

"thank you, it's so cute" yoongi smiled, looking at his fiance, "you know what? we have so many polaroids. we should line them up at the venue"

jungkook gasped, "that's a good idea. but we'll get them back, right?" jungkook asked, yoongi nodded, "of course"

"my teeth hurt, can i have more medicine?" yoongi frowned, "you've taken like 4 pills today"

yoongi whined, "but this little slingshot thing hurts like hell and the rest hurt too. look at this crooked motherfucker"

yoongi showed jungkook which made the younger laugh, "please kook, just so i can sleep tonight"

"stop clenching your jaw and maybe that way it won't hurt and stop talking" jungkook said, "can you caress my hair?"

jungkook nodded and pressed kisses on yoongi's forehead, "you'll be fine.. i promise. you shouldn't be taking this much medicine to cool the pain down"

yoongi frowned, rubbing his jaw, "we don't have an ice pack right now. should i go buy one at a nearby gas station?" jungkook asked, "i want you next to me"

jungkook hummed, "then just sleep. i think you should tell your orthodontist" jungkook said, yoongi nodded.

yoongi watched the rain forest sounds playing on their bedroom TV, he hummed, "can i please have some medicine? i would like to sleep"

jungkook hummed, "what medicine do you want?" he asked, "any but preferably ibuprofen" he said.

"can you try to sleep?" jungkook mumbled, to sleepy to monitor yoongi taking medicine.

"no, please give me a bit" yoongi said, but jungkook had already fallen asleep.

yoongi got up from bed, walking to the medicine cabinet. maybe he had taken ibuprofen for too long and it wasn't working anymore so he beaded to google.

"advil" yoongi mumbled, searching for the advil bottle. their medicine cabinet was still very limited because jungkook was scared of having too much medicine. yoongi didn't mind since they didn't use much anyways.

he took a pill with water and hummed. he drank some cold water to help his cheeks. he was miserable.

"can you go back to bed?"

yoongi jumped at the sudden voice before nodding, "yeah, i'll be there soon"

"you did great" yoongi mumbled as he cuddled into jungkook's side, "in what?"

"i got medicine without your supervision" yoongi said, "oh yeah, but i'm just really tired" jungkook spoke, "still acknowledge your efforts baby"

jungkook smiled, "thank you. i love you"

"love you too"

i hope yoongi recovers quickly <3 stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: kinda controversial, are you vaccinated or no? why or why not? i'm vaccinated and chose to get vaccinated because my physical health is bad as it is 💀 and to protect other and the vulnerable. i encourage people to get vaccinated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 171K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
334K 14.3K 21
In which Yoongi's father sees Yoongi as his biggest mistake, whereas Jungkook sees him as the missing piece in his life. #1 in sugakookie 11/27/18 #1...
36.3K 1.4K 19
Yoongi being known for his jaw dropping performances catches the eye of Jung Hoseok one of the most famous CEOs who stumbled into the club when his c...
83.3K 6.4K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...