You Are My Summer Love . (Par...

ImJustBanginYourMom tarafından

Taylor And Hannah Have Been Friends For Ever And They Have The Same Interests As Each Other . They Were Obses... Daha Fazla

You Are My Summer Love .
The Night Before .
Worst Best Day Ever . </3
Im Scared .
New Home .
What Should I Do!?
It Not What It Looks Like .
No One Understands .
I Just Want To Leave And Go Back Home .
Ill See You Sooner Or Later .
We Cant Live Without You .
I Really Didnt Move On .
Again Harry , Again .
Its Done .
Letters .
Lest Restart .
So Inspirational .
I Cant .
Cancer .
Feeling Better?
Bye . Im Gonna Miss You Guys.
Im Better!
Leaving Already?
Bonding Time .
Video Call?
'Mommy' ?
The Club!?
Cramps!
Shhh . She's Asleep .
I Feel Like This Is It .
Liam!
No . Please , No .
Hannah!
Please Stay!
More Braces!
I Could Die Right Now .
Im No Ones .
If Thats What You Want Than Thats What You Will Get .

You Guy's Are So Sweet!

39 0 0
ImJustBanginYourMom tarafından

Chapter Thirty <3

     Yes Finally Got Up To Chapter Thirty! Im So Happy! Please Comment , Vote , Anf Even Fan! I Love My Little Candies <3 Yea Im Gonna Start Calling You Guys Candies <3 Cause Your All So Sweet! :D Anyways.....

       I Woke hearing a whole bunch of whispers and giggles . I got up , in the most pain in the world , and slowly walked down the stairs . 

"Morning Gorgous ." All The guys chorused . I looked at all of them and smirked a smile .

"Morning ." I said really low . I walked over to Harry who was sitting on the couch . He held out his arms motioning me to sit on his lap or something . I didnt really care what i did . The world didnt matter to me anymore right now . I was drowning in a pool of cramp's . Heavingly . Not! I sat next to Harry as he wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled down at me .

"Whats all of this for?" I asked tiredly .

"We did this for you ." He smiled .

"Why?" I yawned as i fell back on the couch .

"Cause i wanted you to feel better ." He said softly . I looked up from my position and smiled lifting myself back up into his arms .

"I Love you " I said looking at the table .

"I love you too ." He said as i reached for a peperment stick .

"What?" I asked looking at him .

"I said i love you too ." 

"Oh i wasnt talking to you . I was talking to my peperment stick ." I said as that earned a laugh from all the other guys .

"But i love you too." I said kissing him softly .

"Ew!" Niall yelled .

"Your just jelous you dont have all of this ." I said pointing to my face .

"Nope ." He protested .

"Only Jimmie Can Protest!" Louis screached from the kitchen . 

"You guys are all so sweet ." I smiled staring at Harry's lips as he leaned in and kissed me .

"You taste like peperment ." He said pulling back with a smile .

"Oh I thought i would taste like poo ." I said sarcastically .

"Yumm ." He whispered as he kissed me again . I smiled and looked at a movie that i absaloutly loved . They were all little disney movies so i had to watch all of them . 

"Tangled!" I screamed as Liam came pouncing in like a little rain deer . He jumped over the back of the couch to the front .

"Your pretty awesome ." I rolled my eyes .

"I Know ." He gave me a quick smile .

"Well . Are you going to put it in or not?" Lima looked back and barked at me .

"Excuse me?" I said sarcastically as i tried to get up . I wasnt feeling anything until i got up . I couldnt stand straight . I was slightly bent over as i took a step and couldnt do it anymore .

"I cant do it!" I screamed curling up in a ball in Harry's lap . 

"Ugh . I have to do everything!" Lima yelled as he got up and took the movie from the table and put it in the DVR .

"Liam?" I said as he jercked his head back at me .

"What dear?" He said trying to be Harry .

"Sorry but you have the personality but not the looks ." I said back . "But anyways . Thank you ." I said smiling big like a messed up frog .

"Whatever ." He said rolling his eyes and paying all his attention to the movie .

About an half our later i got this really bad cramp and it was in the middle of the moovie and i couldnt hold it in .

"Eek!" I screamed as everyone looked at me as i covered my mouth and brought my neese to my face .

"You ok?" Harry whispered in my ear as i rocked back and forth biting my bottom lip . I shook my head and he started to rub my back . I could feel my stomach turn a million times as more and more cramps started to appear . I got up and ran to the bathroom . I got on my nees infront of the toilet and lifted the lid . I sat there leaning over the toilet as nothing came out but i could feel it in my throat . I layed my elbows on the seat and let my hair fall out og my braid and into the toilet water . I coudlnt do this anymore! But there was nothing else to do for it . I know im not pregnant because first of all , never did that with Harry , and i wouldnt be bleeding . I dont know what else it was . I guess i just have to tummy bug . I sat up and ripped my tight ass shirt off and unhooking my brah . I then ripped off my tight alastick sweat pants . My brah was still on me but it wasnt snapped in the back .

"Taylor?" Zayn's voice echoed through the thick door . I leaned back onto the wall and dug my face in my arms that were resting on my nees . 

"Hmm ." I mumbled into my arms .

"Im coming in ." Another voice said as they barged through the door .

"Taylor!?" Harry's voice got louder as he got closer to me .  He shut the door wrapping a jiant fuzzy towel around me as i freezing!

"Harry . " I sobbed as i couldnt hold it in anymore .

"Yea?" He said as he sat next to me holding the towel on me .

"I dont want to stay up . I wanna go to bed . " I mumbled in my arms .

"Anything for you ." He said helping me up . I couldnt mobe at all so he lifted me up bridal style making the towel droping to the floor . He walked out and up the staris past the boys . He sat me on the bed and i curld up like it as my nature to do . 

"Im gonna go tell the boys ." He said walking out the room . Momemts later He came back as all the others followed .

"Bye Love ." Louis bent down and coverd me up so everyone else dont see nad flip . He gave me a hug and kiss when Liam walked up to me .

"I love you beautiful ." He said with a smiled while petting my hair before giving me a hug . I smiled in reply . 

"Feel better . Remember , Food makes everythign better ." Niall whispered in my ear as he gave me a hug .

"Feel better precious ." Zayn said whiping my hair out of my face . They all walked out and Harry undressed and got under the covers .

"I love you ." I said but he didnt reply .

"Harry , I love you?" I questioned .

"Oh sorry thought you were talking to your peperment stick ." He gigled as he pulle dme into his grip .

"But i love you too . Feel super tomorrow ." He whispered as his hot break on my face made me fall asleep . 

****

"Feeling better?" I woke up the the soft touch of Harry playing with my hair and asking me that .

"Acually . I am ." I smiled back as i kissed him softly . I got up and walked down stairs as i saw the boys passed out on our floor . I honestly thought they left but i guess they didnt . Then i just remembered that Louis had taken Carter home and never brought him back .

"Louis!" I screamed at him as only he woke up . Lima slurred a little but didnt budge .

"What?" He mimbled .

"Where's Carter!?" I yelled.

"He's At Elanours ." Oh Thank God . I walked over to the kitchen and saw all the left ofer candy and i started to goble it all down my thorught . I was so craving choclate right now . Harry walked down and i was bussy eating a twix to notice anything . I then heard a click and saw a flash and i knew what Harry did .

"Harreh!" I yelled with food still in my mouth . He ran upstairs and tweeted a picture . My phone then went off and i looked at it .

 @TaylorBoo69 Yep you are defanetly feeling better ;)

I read it and saw picture of me shuving a twix bar in my mouth as i looked down at the ground . I was so mad! 

"You know you love me ."

"No I dont .'' I snapped back as i locked my phone .

"Yea you defanityl do ." He smirked as he went in for a kiss . His tongue flickered my bottom lip and i let him in . Our tongues dancing around till we heard 'Eww's ' Coming from behind us .

"You love us ." I shrugged .

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...