Secrets keeper

By SnowWhite1309

Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I ex... More

Characters
Book trailer!
1- The Clichés
2 - Our little secret
3 - Stalker
4 - Kidnapped by Clichés
5 - Mystery Girl
6 - A long story
7 - Party time (1)
8 - Party time (2)
9 - Party time (3)
10 - Awkward
11 - Soccer Practice
12 - Catching the cheater
13 - Victory
14 - After-party
15 - Devilish smile
16 - Preparation week
17 - Mishap
18 - Thank you and sorry
19 - Fundraiser (1)
20 - Fundraiser (2)
21 - Fundraiser (3)
22 - You like her
23 - Not until you two kiss
24 - A favor
25 - YOLO
26 - Do the daring
27 - Gay Club (1)
28 - Gay Club (2)
29 - Meeting his family
30 - No?
31 - Singletines (1)
32 - Singletines (2)
34 - Positive
35 - Dexter
36 - I like him
37 - Tonight (1)
38 - Tonight (2)
39 - Tonight (3)
40 - Spring Break (1)
41 - Spring Break (2)
42 - Spring Break (3)
43 - Spring Break (4)
44 - Spring Break (5)
45 - Spring Break (6)
46 - Back to school
47 - April Fools
48 - Dinner (1)
49 - Dinner (2)
50 - Storm (1)
51 - Storm (2)
52 - Coming out
53 - Getting caught
54 - Boys night out
55 - Girls night out
56 - Coward
57 - Surprise
58 - Karma
59 - Prom
60 - A secret
Characters Aesthetic

33 - Not again

2K 104 70
By SnowWhite1309

^^Supermart

Lillian's POV

Next few days at West High after the Singletines party were unbearable. The student body kept discussing the party and the incident created by Fiona and her friends. Video of the scene was played everywhere, even the teachers were aware of it.

I hid mostly in the library and tried to make myself invisible again, but I didn't have that power anymore. I thought being away from Ben and Andrew will help, but it didn't.

The students also targeted the Clichés since they were used to the attention. It didn't bother them, but the group was hanging out separately. Ben and Andrew were on their own. Brittany was hanging out with Tiana and David. As for the remaining four, they were tired of the drama and were waiting for others to make up on their own.

Thank God that the rainy season was almost over since it was mid-February in West Hills. It would pour for a few hours some days, and that was all. Chloe and I sat at our usual place during lunch every day, like before. Toby had some projects to do with his partner, so he was busy there.

On Friday at lunch, Chloe was sharing the story of her art class and showed me her Croquis when Louis came to us looking a little nervous.

"Hi, guys." He greeted, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Hi, Louis." Chloe and I said simultaneously.

"How are you guys?"

"Good." Chloe beamed. "I was showing my Croquis to Lilly."

"Can I see them?" He sat next to her, looking interested while I ate my sandwich, watching them in amusement.

"Sure." Chloe showed him and Louis got impressed.

"Wow. You are superb."

"Thank you." Chloe blushed and twirled her blonde hair lock, and I giggled at her.

"I uh..." Louis cleared his throat and turned to Chloe. "What are you doing this Saturday?"

"Nothing." Chloe shrugged and closed her art book. "What about you?"

"I was thinking of going on a date?" He murmured, and I internally screamed in enthusiasm.

He's finally asking her out!

"Oh..." Chloe blinked her eyes and clenched her book around her chest. "Wow... I mean... Good... That's amazing."

"Do you have any nice place in your mind?" Louis asked, and Chloe's eyes widened.

"Um, I ... Why?"

"I can't think of a place to go." He said sheepishly. "I thought you might have an idea."

"Oh..." Chloe sat straight and plastered a smile on her face. "Yeah... How about Junkyard?"

"Junkyard?" Louis and I frowned.

"Yup." She gave us a cheeky grin. "I've heard they got decent stuff there... Oh and on sale, too."

"But..." Louis scratched his head and got up. "Let me search for it." He glanced at me and walked a little further asked, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Do you want to go there?" I asked, and Chloe tilted her head.

"Why would I go there?" She scoffed.

"Chloe..." I looked at her, bewildered.

She's so oblivious that she isn't realizing he's asking her out.

"He's asking you out on a date," I explained to her and she burst out laughing.

"No, he isn't. He said he is going on a date." She waved her hand in dismissal.

"Yeah... With you." I said in a duh tone and she gave me a blank look.

"Oh..."

"I searched it and it doesn't look..." Louis came back with a constipated smile. "... Bad."

"Are you asking me out on a date?" Chloe blurted and Louis darted his eyes between me and her in confusion.

"Um... Yeah... I am." He scratched his hair.

"I think you weren't clear, Louis," I said, and he began panicking.

"Oh... Wait... I wasn't!" He shuddered. "I thought... Wait, lemme do this again. Chloe, will you go on a date with me-"

"Excuse me." Chloe cut him off and got up running inside the High school.

"Is she going to vomit again?" Louis went pale.

"No, she won't." I got up to run after Chloe. "Just don't move Louis. Stay there okay!"

"Alright." He nodded like an obedient kid.

"Good boy," I said and ran after Chloe.

She went inside the bathroom on the ground floor, and I entered after her to find her screaming.

"Chloe, are you alright?!" I asked, closing the door.

"Alright?" She turned to me with her wide eyes and face-splitting smile. "I AM ON NINE CLOUDS!"

I blew a breath in relief when she started bouncing. "Chloe-"

"Louis Young asked me out?! Can you believe it? I can not! Maybe I'm dreaming?! Pinch me! Wait, no, that'll hurt..." She kept rambling, and I watched her in disbelief.

"Chloe!" I cut her off and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Yes!" she squealed.

"Get your senses back, girl!" I shook her.

"I'm in my senses." She giggled.

She looks high.

"Chloe, listen to me."

"Mmhmm..." She bobbed her head with a silly grin on her face and when I open my mouth, she screamed again. "LOUIS ASKED ME OUT!"

"I know that now. Will you stop it?!" I snapped, and she paused.

"Why are you angry? Aren't you happy he asked me out?" She looked at me, disappointed. "Why are you not happy?"

"I'm happy Chloe but-"

"But what?" She stepped back from me, and my hands fell on either side. "You are my friend. You should scream with me and be happy!" She pouted and crossed her arms around her chest.

"Chloe." I slapped my forehead. "I'm being a logical friend and he's out there waiting and thinking that maybe you don't like him anymore."

"Why would he think that?" She tilted her head.

"You came running inside without giving him an answer," I said deadpan, and she went still.

"F**k, I didn't answer him!" She clasped her face in her hands and gasped.

"Exactly." I sighed.

"OMG! What will I do now-" I cut her off before she panicked again.

"He's waiting outside for your answer. Go and say yes!" I pointed at the door.

"Aye aye captain!" She saluted and marched outside.

I shook my head and stayed inside. They needed to be alone for a while. After a few minutes, I decided to walk out but stopped when Tiana came running inside the bathroom and went straight to the stall, cursing.

I stepped towards the door but halted when I heard her vomiting inside. This was the second time I saw her like this, first one was when we were planning for a fundraiser. I waited for her to get out of the stall and ask if she needed help.

After a few minutes, she groaned and flushed, then walked out and frowned when she saw me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and walked to the sink.

"Um..." I shifted in my place. "Are you sick?"

"I'm fine." She mumbled and washed her mouth. "It's food poisoning."

"But that was after the fundraiser, right?" Chloe told me that Tiana didn't come to the cheerleader training because she was sick.

"Yeah... It's almost going to be a month." She groaned and dried her hands.

"Did you go to the doctors?" I asked her cautiously because she looked calm while talking and I didn't want to step over.

"Nup," she answered, and ran fingers through her hair. "I took a few pills for it."

I watched as she took lipstick out of her skirt pocket and applied it to her lips, and something clicked in my head. Food poisons don't last this much...

"When was the last time you had your period?" I asked out of the blue.

"Excuse me?" She frowned and looked at me through the mirror. "Are you saying I'm pregnant?"

"I'm saying maybe it's not food poisoning," I mumbled, and she scoffed, turning towards me.

"What are you, doctor or something?" She smirked.

"I'm going to be one day," I answered confidently.

"Someday but not today." She rolled her eyes. "Besides, I had my period last..." she trailed off and her smile faltered. "It was..."

"Tiana maybe you should get a test-"

"No!" she snapped at me. "It can't be that alright. I'm on pills and we use protection. You get that!"

"They are not hundred percent protective." I adjusted my glasses.

"No, I'm not." She firmly said and walked towards the door, shoving me with her shoulder on her way. "You are overthinking it, nerd."

Maybe I am...

Maybe not.

After classes, Chloe and I went for shopping to get the perfect dress for Chloe's date with Louis. Chloe told me when she got out Louis was standing in the same spot and she apologized to him. Chloe already had planned her first date with Louis.

On Saturday, they'll go to the park and have lunch there, then cycle, after that get ice cream and walk around the Park. From there they'll go to the movie theater and watch Emma Watson's 'Beauty and the Beast' since they both love Disney and have dinner. Last, Louis will drop her off at her house and they'll have their first kiss.

See.

She has it all planned. I just hope it goes accordingly.

On Sunday, I was woken up by a call early in the morning. At first, I thought it would be Chloe telling me how her date went, but I frowned when I saw an unknown number.

"Hello?" I picked up and heard a familiar voice.

"Are you up?" Tiana asked.

"I am now..." I yawned and glanced at the time to see it was around eight o'clock.

"Good. I need you to go to the supermarket and get pregnancy test strips of all the different brands and types available and bring them to me now." She concluded, and I opened and closed my mouth like a fish. "Oh, and don't worry about the money. I'll pay you."

"What?..." I frowned and sat straight on my bed. "But why would I bring it to you?"

"Because I want to prove you wrong." She firmly said, and I sat there quiet. "And I also can't get them myself because everyone knows me there. I can't go to the doctor's, ask my sister, my boyfriend, or my friends. You are the only one left."

"Why are you so sure that'll bring it to you?" I asked.

"Cause I know you will." My shoulders slump because she was right. "I'll text you my address. Be here in ten."

"My house is almost an hour away from yours."

"No, it isn't." She scoffed. "It'll be around twenty minutes drive." I blinked my eyes.

It's a twenty-minute drive, and she wants me to be there in ten?

"I don't have a car." I reminded her.

"Oh... Well, come as early as you can. I'll be waiting for you. Hurry." She said and hang up.

Groaning, I plopped back on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Not again...

~•~ • ~•~ • ~•~

Andrew's POV

"We need to do something about this, honey."

"I don't think we can do anything."

"But there should be something I mean. Look at him." I glanced at my mom and saw her giving me a pitying look. "He just got his heartbroken it's not easy to cope with that."

"I'm sure he can handle it better than those girls. He broke hearts off." My dad said without looking up from his newspaper.

"I'm fine," I said for the nth time and continued eating my breakfast.

"No, you're not." Abigail giggled. "You got rejected by a girl!"

I glared at her and heard my dad cough. My mom pressed her lips together and tried not to laugh, but when I looked into her twinkling eyes, I knew what she was thinking.

Karma.

It was Sunday morning, and I was eating breakfast with my family. I didn't tell my parents about what happened and was shocked when my mom asked me how I was. At first, I thought she was inquiring about my makeup tests but turned out she was referring to my poor heart.

This town doesn't know when to shut up. Yesterday my mom went to her book club, and that's where Velma's mother delightedly told everyone about it and also showed the video which I was sure Fiona must have forwarded to everyone.

After the party at Louis's house, things got pretty f**ked up. The whole past week Brittany wouldn't talk to us and she hung out with Tiana and David. The others didn't want to come between our mess, so Ben and I were left with each other.

I didn't even get to talk to Lillian because she was avoiding me. I thought of letting things cool down and then I'll try to sort things out with her.

My mom cut my thoughts when she began talking about her ideas to heal me. "I know a fantastic therapist. She can help you with-"

"Are you serious, Mom?" I gave her a blank look.

"This is your first time, Andrew, and it must be killing you from inside." She pouted, and I knew they weren't finished making fun of me.

"You should go." My dad agreed with her. "You can also get counseling for your future since you still don't know what you want."

"I know what I want." I plastered a smile and got up from my seat. "Some time alone without my crazy family."

"Don't worry Andrew. My friends and I are making a club for heartbroken people like you." Abigail smirked. "You should join it."

I rolled my eyes and ran to my room, cursing my luck. Changing into my black shirt and shorts. I took AJ out for a ran.

I need to clear my head.

~•~ • ~•~ • ~•~

I kept running, looking straight ahead, thinking about everything and where it went wrong when AJ began barking.

"What happened, boy?" I asked, slowing down and seeing him facing the supermarket.

I turned my head and searched for what he was barking at, but there were just cars and people going in and out of the supermarket.

"There's no one there. Let's go," I said and was about to take a step, but he ran towards the parking lot of the supermarket. "AJ!"

Running after him, I tried to stop him but he kept barking and stopped further away from the store gate, looking inside. I followed his gaze and looked around again.

He was acting weird, and he doesn't do that.

I peeked inside and saw a familiar glasses girl inside the mart looking around in casual clothes. She wore a dark blue sweater shirt with black jeans and boots. A smile formed on my face as I watched her asking the worker something.

I didn't see her all week in high school because first; I wanted to give her some space after what happened at the party, and second, she was hiding from me. The worker gave her direction, and she walked away.

"Let's go, buddy," I said to AJ, and he tilted his head at me. "She doesn't want to see me."

"WOOF!"

"She's been dodging me all week, so it's pretty clear." I huffed, and he growled at me. "I'm not giving up if that's what you are wondering, but let me tell you one thing, mate, that girl is not easy to get."

He perked his ears and jerked his head towards the mart.

"I'm not going in." I scoffed. "Didn't you understand a single word I said?"

He grunted and began barking at me. I tried to stop him as the people gave me looks.

"Will you stop?" I gave him a look, but it didn't bother him. From the corner of my eye through the window of the mart, I saw the manager coming toward me. "Fine, I'll go inside. Will you stop now?"

He finally stopped and tilted his head. I blew a breath in relief and tied him with the cycle stand.

"I'll be back," I said and walked inside.

"Everything alright Sir?" the manager asked me with a forced smile but I knew he was angry.

"He's just hungry." I pointed at AJ. "I'll go get him some food." I slipped from him and followed the path where Lillian went.

After looking around for a while, I found her and, taking a deep breath, I walked behind her.

Here goes nothing.

I cleared my throat to get her attention, and she went stiff. Slowly she turned around me and I opened my mouth to greet her but paused when I saw pregnancy test boxes in her hand.

"Andrew?" She shuddered, and I watched her with my wide eyes. "I uh... What are you doing here?" She asked, putting the boxes behind her.

"I..." I tried, but nothing came out of my mouth.

"These are for an experiment." She blurted, adjusting her glasses. "Just to know if they work or not." Her pale face turned red as a tomato.

"Oh..." I finally got my voice back. "Of course." I forced a chuckle. "Project for a bio class?"

"Something like that." She mumbled and picked different brands of boxes in her hands. "I uh... I need to go."

"Right," I said and step aside.

"I... I'll see you around." She rushed and walked out of the aisle while I stood there, not sure what happened.

Experiment...

For bio class...

"Excuse me?" I snapped out of my trace and saw an elderly woman glaring at me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for dog food," I answered without thinking, and she gave me a skeptical look.

"Does this look like dog food to you?" She pointed at the tampons next to me.

"No." I shook my head. "Wrong aisle," I muttered, and before she would say something else, I sprinted out of there.

Taking AJ, I ran towards the main road and saw Lillian cycling ahead. She was going the opposite way from her house and it clicked in my head that she used to shop from the cheap store in the middle of nowhere. She took me after the fundraiser. So what was she doing here?

Frowning, I followed her. She was far ahead, and I ran with AJ to catch up to her, but she turned around the alley. When I reached the alley, there was no sign of her. Like she vanished into thin air. I stood there scratching my head and looked around.

Where did she go?

And exactly what was she doing with those tests?

~•~ • ~•~ • ~•~

A/N

*deep breaths*

HELLO EVERYONE! I AM ALIVE!!!

I KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG AND I WANNA APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR BEING MIA FOR A LOOOOONG TIME BUT I COULDN'T WRITE.

I THOUGHT UNIVERSITY WAS HARD BUT PUFT! IT WAS WAY EASY THAN PRACTICAL LIFE. MY TRAINING IS HECTIC AND MY BRAIN HAS ZERO CAPACITY TO WRITE BUT... THIS WEEK MIGHT BE EASY FOR ME SO I THOUGHT OF GETTING BACK ON MY TRACK TO AT LEAST WRITE A FEW CHAPTERS.

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAYS AND SCREAMING RIGHT NOW BUT I'M HAPPY TO FINALLY FINISH THIS CHAPTER!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL I UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING, NOTHING CAN STOP ME FROM COMPLETING THIS BOOK... except death 💀

*phew*

And also happy for Chloe and Louis 👀 as for Tiana let's see what happens in next chapter. For Lilldrew they have a long way to go 🤐

Enjoy the chapter my loves! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 144 88
"You, uh, plan to go out like that?" Furrowing my eyebrows, I cast my gaze downwards, and that's when I remembered I had changed into pajamas after m...
9.5K 1.1K 129
This story is my happy place; I do not plan on ever finishing it. It will go on and on like a soapie. Might break it up into volumes later. "Grab a b...
408K 13.1K 53
Annalise sees the world as though she is looking at it from afar. As if it's just a meaningless painting in a museum that she is observing. Admiring...
740 196 41
.。*♡✧*。 [COMPLETED; EDITING] Junior year at Everdear Lynx High takes a turn when Elaine Dearly decides to take her best friend, Eleanor's love life i...