motive ๏นซs.gojo

Por ilycerra

๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ... Mรกs

๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
โœฐ
motive season two
๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ
1 : guess who's home?
2 : a request
3 : mini morning mishaps

โœฐ

3.4K 161 83
Por ilycerra

⚠️ the original banner <3

the long-awaited event had arrived, the valentines fashion week. y/n was bursting with excitement and clearly couldn't conceal it, the young mother couldn't sleep and remained on her phone until she passed out at around three in the morning. yet she still had the energy to continue the day ahead.

y/n did her usual morning routine - plus more of a dramatic change to her makeup to match her outfit - and resigned to her silent bedroom, satoru was still asleep. the mother would have woken him up, but, she was feeling nice today, besides he had plenty of time to get ready.

it was four am in the morning after all. the event starts at nine.

after much time picking her outfit, y/n considered dressing in a simple off-shoulder black dress, the outfit complimented her lines and curves beautifully and with red-bottom black heels to match.

she didn't wear the heels yet, for now, it was just odd socks.

"better than i expected," an impressed y/n nodded, admiring herself in the mirror.

a whistle followed behind from the snuggled in the f/c covers. y/n sent a dirty look his way and scoffed, eventually walking over to her boyfriend who had just woken up.

"hey girl, what's goin' on?" he tried to flirt through his yawning and oddly deep morning voice mixed in with a voice crack or two. satoru smiled, "you look good."

"you always say that," she rolled her eyes, kneeling to his level.

satoru replied smoothly, "i'm always right."

"well, mr. right," it was clear on satoru's face that was flustered by y/n's sudden change of tone, from normal to unusually seductive. he internally patted his shoulder, he taught her well.

although, he knows what y/n is like. so, wisely, the man keeps his hopes down.

whilst holding her breath because the lord himself doesn't what to know what satoru's mouth smells like in the morning (let alone herself), y/n placed her forehead against his lovingly, "how about you get ready for today?"

"that's it?" the conflicted man sat up in the bed,  a calm y/n returned to her feet, grabbing her heels and strolled to the door, "no threats? no comparing me to dumb characters who coincidentally have white hair? no... good morning kiss-"

"before i slap you right back to mickey's mouse,  you donald duck looking ass." was her last words before slamming the door shut.

a moment of silence followed behind.

satoru mumbled like a child, getting out the bed, "she forgot about the good morning kiss."

𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?!

"bow! bow! bow!"  akane clapped her hands rather aggressively as her mother prepared her food for the rest of the day. y/n decided that akane should join her, not only because she'd love the pretty colours of the outfits, but there is a smoothie store next door and there are no words to describe the love the baby has for smoothies.

"that's rather unusual for a child," a smartly styled nanami declared, resting his arms on the counter as y/n packed some snacks for nobara, megumi and yuji who has been looking forward to the fashion show since y/n told him yesterday.

she wonders why. it's not that jennifer lawrence was going to make an appearance.

y/n giggled, "do you not know who her father is? if i didn't teach her that, it was probably satoru."

"you see him as akane's dad?" nanami kindly asked, knowing that the topic of akane's father has been quite a sensitive subject and he didn't want to hear y/n's feelings.

"i mean," the mother sighed, joining nanami's side and gazing down at her daughter amusing herself with toys, " 'kane needs to look up to someone, other than me, you know. she needs a father figure in her life. course, she has you to look up to but there was something about her bond with satoru that...  couldn't be beaten."

nanami never expected satoru to be the type of man to be a father, nor did he expect y/n to be fine with his chaotic self being with her child. ever since satoru moved in, kento has noticed the change within satoru's behaviour for the better. he was less flirtatious and more loving. weird.

"well, aren't you just a sweetheart, gorgeous?"

okay, forget that paragraph and focus on this. the smug, the egotistical, the flirty and the annoying presence of jeffree star- nope, satoru gojo had arrived in the kitchen. the man was dressed in the finest of suits that complimented his muscular (from an angle) figure, accompanied by his rounded black tinted glasses and classic smirk. satoru gojo was ready for today.

"oh lord have mercy," y/n cringed.

"well, he's your problem," nanami retorted, patting y/n's shoulder as he walked to the front door, "i need to pick up the kids."

"tell them i said hi!" y/n waved as gojo arrived at her side.

"what do you think?" the man twirled in his new outfit.

"well, aren't you quite the material girl," y/n plainly, she leaned in closer, her lips hovering over her boyfriend's as she fixed his collar properly,  "in others words, you look so fucking good right now."

"i look better without it on," satoru sensually whispered against her lips.

y/n smirked, "well, i can't wait for that tonight."

y/n tenderly kissed her lover's lips, it was less lustful more romantic and only lasted for a moment. satoru had wrapped his arms lazily around her lower waist, embracing her more before pulling away and swiftly into a hug.

"i, uh, appreciate that you see me as akane's dad, y/n," satoru softly remarked, his hands rubbing circles around her back, "you and akane mean the world to me, you know?"

"i know, satoru," y/n glanced towards satoru lovingly, "i do know."

satoru kissed her cheek a few times as his hand cradled her other cheek. the mother placed her hand on his, remaining silently in love's harmony for another moment.

i saw silently but i don't think akane aggressively singing twinkle twinkle little star was anything related to love.

the couple burst into a fit of laughter, making akane quickly laugh afterwards. the toddler ran towards her mother who held her tightly in her arms.

"you have a good singing voice, akane!" y/n brightly proclaimed, the toddler squirmed and giggled at the praise and soon snuggled her head in her mother's neck.

y/n gasped, "oh i forgot something!"

satoru asked, "what?"

y/n pulled satoru in for one more kiss for this morning, as she pulled away, the woman giggled at her partner's blushed rosy cheeks.

she grinned, "good morning, satoru."

"good morning, y/n!" satoru chuckled.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

5.4K 143 15
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™™. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–...
103K 1.8K 22
A book full with perverts, lemons, yaoi [CLOSED & COMPLETE] โš  Warning to those who doesn't like yaoi
12.3K 136 15
๐Ÿ’—- fluff ๐Ÿ”ฅ-smut โ€ผ๏ธ-angst (idk how to write angst lol) I'm a guy writing gay shit ๐Ÿ”ฅ -updates when im not frickin busy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’” -none of the art is mi...
3.9K 137 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...