Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

79

476 24 0
By vickie_org

yoongi

...

my bottom teeth retainer doesnt fit

jungkook

....

delete that message and tell me some other time i am working with kids

yoongi

ok.

jungkook glanced at the bruise on one of his students shoulder, as well as a bruise on their arm and ankle.

"since our book is done, we'll have individual play time" jungkook said, he grabbed a small notebook, "juyoon, do you want to play connect 4 with me?" jungkook smiled, the boy eagerly nodded.

he sat down across the boy when he finished setting up the game. he hummed as let the boy start.

he talked with him and talked for a but before bringing up the bruises on the boy's body.

"oh, what's that?" jungkook asked, pointing at the boy's bruises, "they're booboo's" he spoke, jungkook hummed, "really? how'd you get those?"

"mama and papa hurt me with the belt" he said like it was nothing but jungkook felt his heart sink, "why'd they hurt you?" he asked as he wrote something down.

"ate too much, but i was really hungry!" he whined, jungkook was shaking because he was really upset but tried to make it seem like he was fine.

"was this the first time?" he asked, the boy sjook his head as he played connect 4, "do they say anything mean to you?"

the boy nodded, "they tell me they wish i was never born and say i'm a disappointed and such, but i don't think that. do you think that?" the boy softly asked, "i don't, i think you're a beautiful and valuable boy"

the boy hugged jungkook and jungkook hugged him back. he caressed him. he would definitely cry in the staff bathroom.

he was a mandated reporter so he was filling out the case on the computer. the staff watched as he sniffled and wrote details about the case.

"just suck it up, this is a daily thing. i don't even report them anymore" one of the staff said, "it shouldn't be a daily thing" he cried into his palms, his heart ached for these kids.

"whatever, i still get paid" the woman yawned, "want some cookies?" she asked, jungkook shook his head as he cried.

jungkook

m so upset

i had to file my first cps case

yoongi

oh gosh

that must be heartbreaking and overwhelming

jungkook

it is

now i'm just sitting here

idk hyungie

yoongi

its okay

i'm here

"i feel bad for the kid, i was crying" jungkook said as he got home, his eyes were puffy. yoongi caressed hair.

"bub, it's okay. deep breaths, just relax" yoongi reassured, jungkook rubbed his eyes, "i feel sleepy"

yoongi hummed, "go rest, i'll cuddle you"

after 2 hours, jungkook woke up and stared at yoongi. yoongi was beautiful.

jungkook groaned, "afternoon baby, how are you?"

jungkook showed a thumbs up and  smiled a hit as he stared at the boy. he was wearing some jeans that were too small on him and his shirt.

"where are you going?" jungkook asked, "nowhere, i just got bored of you sleeping" yoongi shrugged, spinning for the boy.

"you look tall. are you wearing my boots?" he asked, yoongi giggled and nodded.

"aish" jungkook laughed, shaking his head, "also, my bottom teeth retainer doesn't fit" yoongi said, "bring it over, you're probably not trying hard enough"

yoongi rolled his eyes and handed the case to the boy, "second of all, how do you want it to fit if you wear them once a month" he asked, "i don't remember to wear them"

jungkook shook his head, "open your mouth dummy"

"ouch! that hurts!"

"how else do you want it to fit?"

"jungkook! it hurts!"

"shit, this thing really doesn't fit"

yoongi sighed, "how do you pay so much money for your braces and retainers just for your teeth to get back?" jungkook asked,"i'm stupid, that's how"

jungkook laughed, "wear your top one for now and then go to your orthodontist to figure it out" jungkook said, yoongi nodded. he put in his top retainer and smiled.

"they give me a lisp" he said, making jungkook smile.

jungkook

fuck i dont feel good

m so dizzy and tired

i think im going to pass out in front of all these children

yoongi

what why

jungkook

had a nightmare last night

it was horrible

and i woke up crying and shaking

and u werent beside me

so i just left for work with 2 hours of sleep and no food 😍😍

i actually feel like i am going to DIE

like i will collapse my body feels horrible

anyways

hru

yoongi

why did u go to work

what time was it

why dont u come back

jungkookah

jungkook

why? because i need money

time? idk

why don't i come back? i need money

yoongi

jungkook

this is not safe

jungkook

probably

and i have class after work

i am going to collapse!

yoongi

yeah u will collapse and then you'll have to go to a hospital

that's not going to be nice

jungkook

ur right

i still have to go to school and work

yoongi

jungkookie...

jungkook

hru!

yoongi

im good but that's not the point

worried about u

jungkook

do not worry about me i will be just fine

yoongi

whatever you say :(

"you look very tired, mr.jeon" one of his students said, "sorry, i just didn't sleep well" he spoke, "why not?"

"you guys are very curious" he laughed, "some nights i just can't sleep well" he spoke, not wanting to get into details, "why not?"

he laughed again, "i have nightmares" he said, "why?"

jungkook hummed, "i'm sorry but i don't want to answer that and that's okay"

jungkook collapsed on a table as he was reading to the small kids. the kidd looked at him with fear.

"is this a prank?" one of them mumbled, "i think he's hurt.. i think we need to get a staff member" another one said, they looked around for a woman.

"jungkookie collapsed" the boy said to the woman. the woman stared at him with a worried face.

the woman lifted him up and set him on the floor, "go tell miss lee to call his fiance"

the boy nodded and did as told.

"hyung, i'm literally fine. we don't have to go to the hospital. just take me to school" jungkook said, "you're acting like you didnt just pass out in front of kids because you're body physically can't anymore"

jungkook shrugged, "i think i know what my body is capable of" he said, earning a scoff from the oldest.

"you clearly don't if you decided to go to work with 2 hours of sleep and with no food in your system" yoongi argued, "will you let me go to school if i eat something and sleep for an hour?" jungkook asked, earning a sigh from yoongi.

"you need to rest" yoongi said, jungkook pouted. he knew yoongi couldn't resist his pout, "stop pouting" yoongi said, making jungkook frown.

"i have a test today and i don't want to bave to reschedule it" jungkook said, yoongi hummed, "i think you'll much rather reschedule it than fail it because you're tired. you're struggling to open your eyes jungkook, stop being so stubborn"

"i'm not being stubborn" jungkook argued back, "you should've gone into law instead of photography" yoongi joked, earning a small slap on his shoulder.

"you're not funny"

yoongi chuckled as he made a turn, "i like to think i'm extremely funny" he spoke, "please hyung just let me go to school! i promise i'll leave the class if i can't handle it"

yoongi hummed, "fine" he spoke, he was tired of arguing with the younger.

yoomgi was bored so he decided to go live.

he ate some kimchi as he waited for people to join, "hey everyone" he waved, "how are you guys?"

he put on his glasses on to read the comments, "glad to hear everyone is good. i'm doing okay. i was planning to eat with jungkook but he had to go to school so i turned on the live"

"am i having a hard time?" he read, a comment, "yeah i am.. i've been needing to eat something. i've been needing to listen to my body"

he ate some kimchi, "you guys can ask questions about anything" he said, taking a sip of his soda.

"what am i doing these days?" he read, "been planning jungkook and i's wedding. i think it's going pretty smoothly. it's not going to be huge because we don't have that many friends and family. however, it will be beautiful" he smiled, people in the comments cooed as they saw how hapoy yoongi became at the talk of his lover.

"how did i know jungkook was the one?" he read, "okay so funny story but kinda sad at the same time. so, i was talking to my therapist. i think it was shortly after my attempt. i was talking to her about jungkook and how much he had done for me and he was one of the reasons i got out of bed. then i started crying and realized he was the one i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him"

he smiled, "my therapist kinda just sat there and let me cry. also, i think i have journal entry over this date" he said, going to look for the journal.

he grabbed a journal that had a polaroid of him and jungkook on the front, he began reading.

"today i went to my therapist because of some thoughts i had been having. i don't really know how but i started telling her about jungkook. i told her how jungkook cares for me because i am truly at the lowest i can recall being. he helps me practice self care and helps me with some of the simplest things that i can't do such as make myself something to eat. telling her about this made me cry. i cried as i stared at the ceiling and i knew i wanted to marry him. i don't know when or how, but i want to marry him. maybe, i'll hold on a bit longer"

he closed the notebook and showed a small smile, "ah, it's quite emotional, isn't it?" he asked, eating some rice. he looked for some other entries in his journal.

"ah, this one is not long ago. it's when we got fitted for our suits" he said, a smile on his face before he began reading.

"today we got fitted for our suits. all i could think about was how much i love him. he was so excited and i was too. i don't think the whole thing had anything significant besides picking our suits but jungkook's happiness makes me happy. i love seeing him smile" he spoke, showing the attached photo of jungkook with a huge smile.

"just. in conclusion, i love him" he said, he heard a knock at the door. he hummed and stood up to get the door.

jungkook waved at him, "i'm really tired and my head hurts" he mumbled, yoongi frowned, "i'll give you some medicine and go to sleep, okay?"

jungkook nodded, placing a kiss on yoongi's forehead.

"love you, yoon"

"love you too"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what's ur favorite thing at weddings? also, if u wnat to help write the vows for yoongi and jungkook please lmk!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.8K 15
Where Yoongi misses his ex boyfriend. Jungkook and Yoongi broke up three years ago due to Yoongi having to move schools in a completely different cit...
57.9K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
20.5K 1.3K 27
TaeHyung is active in the theater club. He is always the main character in a story. His acting never disappoints. YoonGi is a pianist. Every time his...
88.1K 5.8K 21
WANTED: ACTOR Role: MAIN ROLE ACTING FEE: 10,000,000 W [i'm writing a new story again and it's #Namseok cuz y not huhuhu]