𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)

4.9K 145 66
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna felt her world around her fade into a blur of panic. Her body was hot, sweat dripping down the back of her neck, even though her hands were shaking like she was freezing. But through her teary eyes and staggered breathing, she walked to the common room and her bruises on show. Not one covered. She was glad she didn't see anyone on her walk back.

Air. She needed to breathe. But her lungs felt trapped.

All she could think about was her father. What has she done? He is going to find out. She tried to push the thoughts away but they wouldn't go. She felt like her father's hands were strangling her. She could almost hear his loud voice yelling at her. Screaming at her. But her father wasn't there — she was all alone.

Vienna stumbled on nothing as her knees buckled, but she kept on. She could now see the common room door but it seemed so far away. Tears fell down her cheeks. She needed to forget. Forget the last few hours.

She could still feel Etta's hands rubbing away the makeup, still hear the clicks of the camera and still see Wren and Casper's grins. She wanted to forget it all but it wouldn't go away. Nothing was going away. And worst of all she could see blood on her hands, Cedric's blood.

No, no, no, no, no... she muttered to herself.

Suddenly she stopped dead in her step and stumbled back. Cedric. He stood in front of her. His face was deadly pale and blood was all over his shirt. "Murderer," he said.

Horror smeared on her face and twisted in her stomach. She was going to be sick.

No, no, no, no, no... she continued and then walked around him. She dared look back and when she did. He was gone. A hallucination. She felt like she was going insane. She managed to cough out a breath as her hand clenched her stomach like that was keeping down her breakfast.

She needed to calm down. She needed to breathe. She couldn't let people see her like this. Weak. She was a step away from the door but only more tears fell from her eyes. She pulled her hair in front of her face with shaky hands. She contemplated putting her tights back on but that would take more time. She only hoped no one would notice her walk in.

She almost fell into the door as she used the frame of the door to support her body weight as her other hand turned the handle of the door and pushed it open.

She didn't dare look up, she kept her eyes on the floor as she slowly walked in. She wanted to run—but that would only draw attention to herself. So she walked normally, trying not to trip on herself. Her breaths came out staggered as she walked, her hand holding onto her tights and pressed into her stomach. But her legs were on show, all those bruises and scars on display. She tried not to think about it as she used one hand to hold onto the handle as she took a step up.

Breathe. She told herself. You are safe. But even her mind wouldn't allow her to believe it. Another step up. She couldn't do it. Another step. Her tears wouldn't stop falling, pouring out if her like rain. Muffled breaths escaped her, her lungs still felt trapped.

She took another step, almost falling back, but a hand at her waist caught her. Her head shot up, turning to the side, hair sticking to her tear-stained cheeks. She thought no one had noticed her. But someone did. Draco did.

His eyes were wide as he looked at her. His eyes drifted down her body, noticing every bruise and scar. His mind twisted with curiosity and his blood boiled with rage. But his eyes met hers again.

"What happened?" he asked, his voice quiet.

Vienna was scared that if he noticed then maybe others did as well.

"I need to go" were the only words that she spoke but Draco understood. He helped her up the rest of the steps and waited to ask her what had happened.

They entered his room, where he knew Theo and Blaise wouldn't be back for a while. He walked her to his bed where she almost fell onto it. She sat on it, her legs hanging off as Draco sat on a stool in front of her. He noticed her hand clasped against her tights, as her hand shook uncontrollably.

He grabbed them and held them in his. His eyes went to her thighs where he saw scars, and fading bruises. His jaw clenched and he desperately wanted to know.

Vienna noticed his eyes and said through cries and staggered breaths "I told them it was Cedric... But it wasn't..."

Draco met her eyes, "Your father did this to you?" he questioned her — trying to hide his anger.

Vienna nodded. "He gets angry at me... Even when I don't do anything. He... He takes his anger out on me and blames me for my mother's death"

Draco looked down, it took everything in him not to punch the closest wall. But instead, he looked up at Vienna, clasping his hands around her face.

"Listen to me..." he told her, "it is not your fault. And I will do everything I can to keep you away from that pathetic excuse of a man"

Vienna shook her head, "he won't allow it—"

"Then I'll kill him" he let the words out and meant every word. Her eyes shot to his.

"I promise you I will get rid of him. He won't hurt you ever again" Draco assured her.

Her eyes glittered with desire. She loved that idea. And she hadn't realised it, but she could breathe normally again and her tears stopped falling. Draco wiped away the tears from her cheeks.

"You'd kill him for me?" she asked, her words filled with hope.

He would kill her monster like prince charming coming to her rescue. Her eyes softened at the thought and the happiness, she felt growing inside her.

"I'd start wars for you," Draco told her.

A smile on her lips. And then a smile on his own. Vienna bought her hand to the back of his neck and pulled him into her as their lips met. She kissed him hard. She wanted him to know how much his promise meant to her.

Draco stood from the stool, now standing over her as he continued to kiss her lips. He could taste the tears on her lips but he kissed them away. Kissed all her pain away. Vienna lent back on his bed, Draco's body leaning over her as his hands roamed all over her body. He began undoing the buttons of her blouse.

And the more buttons Draco undid — the more undone she became herself. Everything fading away, the clicks, the grins, Cedric, her
father — all gone. And it was Draco who was taking all that away. He was seductive as his lips met her neck, placing kisses down to her stomach. Every move he made, every warm touch on her skin and every look he would give her. Shivering needles pricked at her spine as his eyes looked up from her stomach.

Vienna sat up as she pulled her shirt off, revealing her bra and bare skin, waiting for Draco.

Draco's large hand gripped her throat and pinned her back down to the bed. His grip was rough, and unlike her fathers — she liked it. His grip turned into a soft rub against her chin, applying the perfect amount of pressure at her neck. His thumb came to her lips, pulling them apart, Draco's eyes glued to them. Hunger in his eyes like he was watching his next meal.

Vienna wanted to push her head up and kiss his lips but he liked the wait, the teasing and the temptation. Like he wanted to saviour every lush moment.

Kiss me. Fuck me. Please. She thought to herself. She couldn't take the waiting any longer. All she could see was Draco's sharp-featured face and broad shoulders. Every muscle so defined and clear. His blue eyes pierced through her skin, like darkness.

"Draco" only a soft beg came from her wet lips, "you're killing me"

That made him grin. That fucking grin.

He unbuttoned his trousers and pulled off his belt and unzipped his zipper. All while keeping eye contact with Vienna. His trousers fell to the floor, revealing his length. Her eyes left his to look down... She hadn't seen his dick when they first fucked and she wondered how she took it and was able to walk after. He smirked noticing where she was looking with an open mouth.

He gripped Vienna's waist and roughly pulled her forward — toward him. A gasp escaped her mouth as she caught his eyes again. He pushed her skirt up and pulled her lacey underwear from her body, slowly sliding them down her legs and dropping them to the floor.

He grabbed her legs and placed them on his bare shoulders, as he stepped closer to her. He leant over her once more. His hands grabbed hers and pinned them above her head.

"Draco" she muttered... But it was a beg. She was begging for him, and the warmth he now felt on his dick had already made that clear. He took one hand away from the hand and to position himself and then with one push he slid inside her. A gasp escaped both their lips at the newfound feeling.

He placed his hand on her wrist again and then pulled out of her slightly only to push himself in her again. He repeated the same movement. Over and over. And Vienna's moans were the music to his ears.

Never had any girl made him feel this way. And never did Vienna feel this way with any other boy. And both of them couldn't get enough.

The feeling grew and they both knew they were close. Draco pushed in faster and harder as his hands slid from her wrist to her hands, holding them tightly as hers held on to his.

Draco leant down and kissed her neck, sucking her neck, he knew it would leave a mark. His mark. He wanted people to know that she was his.

"Draco... I'm... Close" he heard the words from her mouth and his head shot to hers as he pushed in deeper. A hand left her hand and went to her clit as he began circling his finger.

"Fuck" she breathed and he could now feel himself becoming close. And then like magic, they came at the same time. Their orgasms become one with each other. Her body was tense as the feeling flooded through her.

Once they were finished Draco fell into her, her hands wrapping around him, his hands doing the same. Never did Draco do this after sex. He would have already been dressing and getting ready to leave by now. But Vienna. He wanted to stay like this forever. He loved this feeling. The feeling of their sweaty bodies together, their breaths. Her laugh and her smile. He loved it and he could never get enough.

They stayed like that for a while. Naked warm bodies sticking together and wrapped together. Until Draco said Theo and Blaise will be back soon, so they separated. Draco gave Vienna a pair of his joggers and a hoodie so she could go back to her dormitory without anyone seeing her bruises. And told her to keep them.

He kissed her lips as he stood in only a pair of joggers, his hand gripping her waist as she stood on her tiptoes to reach his lips. Then Vienna left, still feeling Draco on her.

___________________________________

sneak peeks will be on my Instagram
@ 90swh0r_3

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
195K 5.6K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...
2.5K 41 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
13.4K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...