Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

74

564 25 7
By vickie_org

3 days until christmas!

jungkook was excited, however, he wasn't excited for his orthodontist appointment which was today.

-

"do we have to do the powerchain? it looks cool but it really hurts" he mumbled before sitting down, "c'mon jungkook-ah, i've been your orthodontist since you were a little kid. you handled it a lot when you were a kid. besides, doesn't getting them off next month sound good?"

jungkook shook his head but reclined on the chair, he was upset. he hated any type of pain.

"if it helps, you don't have to use your elastics during the day, only when you sleep" his orthodontist spoke as he changed out the bands, jungkook mentally rolled his eyes, it hurt anyways

-

jungkook

my mouth.....

hurts.....

so much.....

gonna cry all day in bed

yoongi

:(

what happened to holiday season?

jungkook

I HOPE MY ORTHODONTIST HAS THE WORST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yoongi

wow bold words from christmas lover

have u tried orajel?

jungkook

what's that

yoongi

it's like a numbing gel for ur gums

jungkook

i'll see

this hurts so much

yoongi

stop crying or i'm going to cry during my meal time

jungkook

AT LEAST U CAN EAT WITHOUT PAIN

I ACCIDENTALLY BIT THE CHOPSTICKS

yoongi

tru i'll put that on my gratefulness list for my therapist

jungkook

i look so ugly 😞

yoongi

TAKE THAT BACK

jungkook

its true

yoongi

i said take it back

i love ur braces they look cute

and u r cute

you're cute

jungkook

MY COWORKERS CALLED ME TINSEL TEETH AT WORK

yoongi

I WOULD CALL U TINSEL TEETH TOO IF I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE WITH U TF

jungkook

YOONGI

yoongi

IM BEING HONEST

man i hope tinsel teeth actually wants to marry me 😞

jungkook

SHUT UP

IM THINKING OF SMTH MEAN TO CALL U BUT I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING

SHUT UP MR. CRYING OVER HAVING TO WASH HIS OWN PLATE

yoongi

I WAS SENSITIVE THAT DAY

jungkook

SO?!

i took some medicine and i feel sleepy so gnn

yoongi

gnnn

-

"sleepy head" yoongi said as he ruffled the boy's hair, jungkook groaned, "hi" he mumbled, "how are you feeling?"

jungkook shrugged, "shitty as before, i don't think anything can cheer me up" he said, yoongi hummed.

"well, i'll tell you something in hopes you cheer up" yoongi said, jungkook hummed to allow him to speak.

"i've gained 5 pounds since starting php and my vitals look better" yoongi said, making jungkook gasp a bit and smile, "that did make me feel a bit better. thank you"

yoongi smiled, "love you honeybun"

"love you too"

-

"fuck my life. i have to see my family tomorrow" yoongi groaned, "that sucks.. i don't want you to see them either especially with you being in recovery"

yoongi sighed, "it's whatever. i hate them. i'm not even fat.. so i don't know what they're talking about. i'm underweight" he spoke, jungkook smiled,"glad you can realize that"

yoongi nodded, "did you see i was nominated for MAMA?" jungkook smiled, making yoongi gasp, "really?" he smiled, jungkook nodded, "i'm nominated for a daesang! i know i probably won't win it but it's still big!"

yoongi pulled the boy into a tight hug, kissing him and squealing.

-

jungkook brushed his hair as he got ready to see yoongi's family. yoongi didn't have therapy because of the holidays.

"does this makes me look fat?" yoongi asked, "nothing makes you look fat. just wear what you want" jungkook said as he looked at his engagement ring.

yoongi nodded, putting on what he thought were his best clothes.

-

jungkook and yoongi bowed once they entered the house. yoongi brought gifts and set them down.

"ah yoongi, how have you been?" a family member asked, "i've been okay" he said, jungkook was monitoring everyone.

"that's good. this is your boyfriend?" the person asked, "fiance. his name is jungkook" he corrected, making the young boy blush.

"ah, when is the wedding?" she asked, yoongi hummed, "we don't have a date but next year"

jungkook nodded to agree, "yoongi, i'm hungry" the boy mumbled, yoongi stood up with the boy and headed to the kitchen table to eat with him.

-

"you're finally watching your weight" his aunt laughed, jungkook stared at the woman, if anything else came out of her mouth, he would start spitting out what was on his mind.

yoongi ignored her and ate some macaroni cheese, "do you not worry about your health yoongi? you look borderline obese" she whispered.

"auntie, i'm in partial hospitalization for my eating disorder. my vitals aren't good because i'm underweight. my heart is slower than a regular person's, my hair is falling out, i have a list of vitamins that i lack. please just shut up, i'm trying to get better" he sighed, pushing his plate away and running his hands through his hair.

"whatever, you act like it's the biggest thing in the world" she said, "to you, it might not seem big but it is to him. he struggles everyday. don't comment on his weight, or portions. focus on yourself" jungkook spoke, the aunt was intimidated by jungkook's looks.

"and who are you to tell me what to do?"

"and who are you to comment on yoongi's weight?"

she gasped, jungkook did his sassy eye roll before feeding yoongi some chicken.

yoongi thought jungkook was the hottest he could ever be.

-

"mom!" jungkook ran to hug his mother, "ah my jungkookie, how are you?" his mother asked, "i'm good. how have you been?"

she smiled,"i've been good. yoongi-ssi, how have you been?" she asked, yoongi smiled, "i've been good. have i ever told you how comfy this couch is?" he yawned as he settled on the couch.

"i don't think you have" she laughed, making yoongi smile. the woman served plates of food.

"yoongi-ssi, i saw online that you're in treatment for your eating disorder so i did research and tried to make one that was good for you. eat what you can and listen to your body" she spoke as she gave yoongi his plate, "oh gosh, thank you.. you didn't have to" he frowned, "don't worry"

he tried not to pick at it and ate it. he would listen to his body if it was asking for more food or telling him he was full.

"can i have some more mashed potatoes?" he softly asked, the woman nodded and gladly gave him some more.

he ate his whole plate with some soda. this was progress! he did everything to not see this as negative.

his palms were sweaty and he was stressing out a bit, "what are you guys doing for christmas?" mrs. jeon asked.

"ah.. well i'm really excited about giving jungkook his gift" yoongi smiled, "i got yoongi something pretty simple but i hope he likes it" jungkook said,

"love, you do anything and i love it" he laughed,"ah really?" jungkook asked, yoongi nodded,"of course baby"

yoongi cuddled in jungkook's arms on the couch, fallling asleep. jungkook smiled and caressed the boy's hair.

"mom, get me a blanket!" he whisper shouted, making her laugh.

jungkook covered yoongi up and watched him peacefully sleep.

-

"your mom is really nice" yoongi said, jungkook laughed,"you say that everytime we come"

yoongi shrugged, "so? she is nice. tell her to adopt me" he huffed, jungkook laughed,"sorry but i like being the only child"

yoongi rolled his eyes, "whatever"

-

"hey stop body checking and go do something else" jungkook said, making the boy jump, "fuck, sorry, i just dont feel god about eating so much"

"you didn't eat a lot. you ate what you thought your body needed. you asked for more because you were still hungry and i think that's amazing" he spoke, yoongi smiled and laid besides jungkook.

"deep breaths, love"

yoongi nodded and let himself be cuddled by the boy. he soon fell asleep.

-

"merry christmas!" jungkook smiled, yoongi groaned as he woke up.

"merry christmas bun" he mumbled, he wasn't that excited, "are we seeing your family?" jungkook asked, yoongi shook his head.

"i hate them. i told my mom through text message and she just left ne on read. i want to go to your parents" yoongi said, "of course baby"

yoongi kissed jungkook's lips and smiled, he loved this man so much.

-

"yoongi-ah, have you eaten?" jungkook's mom asked, yoongi hesitated, "just a bit.. i couldn't bring myself to eat" he spoke, "are you hungry?" she asked, he shrugged.

"i don't know" he said, the woman hummed, "just let me know if you'd like some food"

he nodded, looking in the kitchen to see what the woman had made. some cookies caught his eye, "can i have a cookie?" he asked, "of course, don't hesitate"

he grabbed one and sat next to jungkook who was playing mario kart.

"did you get me a present for christmas?" yoongi asked, "i am the present" jungkook scoffed, making yoongi giggle.

"joking, of course i did" jungkook said, yoongi smiled, "i'm scared on how you'll react to my gift" yoongi spoke, jungkook hummed, "you're making me nervous"

yoongi laughed, "i am nervous!"

-

the boy's went home, yoongi received his present first.

it was a hoodie he had been wanting, it make yoongi smile!

"i've been wanting this hoodie for so long" he smiled as he set aside and looked at some more clothes jungkook gave him.

there were a lot of clothes because of yoongi's weight that was changing, he smiled seeing the clothes.

"okay, now for my gift" yoongi said, handing the boy a small box. the boy raised a brow, he opened it and found a key inside.

"is this our tree house?" jungkook asked, making yoongi laugh, "no dummie, i got us a house"

jungkook gasped, "what the fuck" he mumbled, his mouth was in the shape of an 'o'.

"are you happy..?" yoongi questioned, jungkook stared at him, "yes, what the fuck... how? why? woah.." he mumbled, making yoongi giggle.

"yeah, we can move out of here as soon as you want to. the house is already mine, well ours but you know" he spoke, jungkook threw himself onto yoongi and hugged him tight.

-

@jeon_jungkook

just when u think yoongi has done enough, he buys us a house. i am in utter disbelief.

8:35PM • 25 Dec 21

min_yoongi: love u
|jeon_jungkook: love u too

User923791638: waiting to see how bougie it is

Y00NLVR-: awww

-

"we can see the house tomorrow" yoongi said, jungkook nodded and hugged the boy, "love you"

"love you too bunny"

-

brain go brr hope u enjoy this! i have a lot of tests coming up so yes. stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what should jk and yg have at their new house?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.8K 15
Where Yoongi misses his ex boyfriend. Jungkook and Yoongi broke up three years ago due to Yoongi having to move schools in a completely different cit...
209K 4.7K 69
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
20.5K 1.3K 27
TaeHyung is active in the theater club. He is always the main character in a story. His acting never disappoints. YoonGi is a pianist. Every time his...